• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8028 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 267

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 265 266 267 268 269 555 Next
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 03:33 GMT
#5321
On March 09 2024 12:28 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:27 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax flip a coin and jk me on heads.


But don't roll claim the coin flip.

Nah do it for the WIFOM.


I'm not sure if we could wifom our way out of a paper bag
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 03:33 GMT
#5322
On March 09 2024 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Night 2

[image loading]


Oatsmaster the Mafia Framer has been lynched.


Night 2 begins. The night ends on Sunday, Mar 10 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Haha, I love the level of irony
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 03:34 GMT
#5323
Happy about that one
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better

iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 03:35 GMT
#5324
im still right about the language thing btw.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 03:36 GMT
#5325
On March 09 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
Happy about that one
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



Yes yes RELS, I remember your early distancing from oats. Thanks for the reminder.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 03:36 GMT
#5326
On March 09 2024 12:35 iamperfection wrote:
im still right about the language thing btw.


Maybe, I just needed the lynch to go through.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 03:36 GMT
#5327
Nice feeling knowing I can catch up while ignoring all Oats posts too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 03:38 GMT
#5328
On March 09 2024 12:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
Happy about that one
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
[quote]May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



Yes yes RELS, I remember your early distancing from oats. Thanks for the reminder.

LOL
Please read me past scum games to see how I treat my teammates
If TTS really is mafia, I had an awesome D1 for once
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2024 03:39 GMT
#5329
On March 09 2024 12:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Night 2

[image loading]


Oatsmaster the Mafia Framer has been lynched.


Night 2 begins. The night ends on Sunday, Mar 10 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Haha, I love the level of irony


This one puts his alarms at 10 minutes after deadline.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 03:39 GMT
#5330
I guess I have to shoot Rels tonight.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 03:39 GMT
#5331
Just read your muscle tearing post ... how is it now? Better I hope ...
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 03:39 GMT
#5332
On March 09 2024 12:39 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:33 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Night 2

[image loading]


Oatsmaster the Mafia Framer has been lynched.


Night 2 begins. The night ends on Sunday, Mar 10 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Haha, I love the level of irony


This one puts his alarms at 10 minutes after deadline.


SUSSY
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 09 2024 03:39 GMT
#5333
On March 09 2024 12:35 iamperfection wrote:
im still right about the language thing btw.

I was gonna let y'all off the hook but you decided to dig it up again so:

If {x or y}

vs.

If {x} or {y}

^ "Whether" works better to communciate the second meaning.

But I think pushing back against this truth is NAI, as we have too many people in this game who just straight up don't know how to read.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 03:40 GMT
#5334
On March 09 2024 12:39 Rels wrote:
Just read your muscle tearing post ... how is it now? Better I hope ...


Nah I'll be out of badminton 3 months at least, I can't walk or drive, maybe I can walk in 2-4 weeks.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 09 2024 03:40 GMT
#5335
On March 09 2024 12:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:17 iamperfection wrote:
so wait a sec they cant stop us from getting an action off they would have to choose assuming they have a roleblock.

Vivax jails either Jacob or Slam. If they dont roleblock vivax they risk not getting a kill off on one of them. If they do roleblock dp gets a shot off.


Which is why I am shooting DMB.


I am scummy in all the Games no matter which alignment. You should know better also rels who co hosted the games and knew my alignment and saw what scummy shit I posted as Town
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 03:41 GMT
#5336
On March 09 2024 12:39 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:33 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Night 2

[image loading]


Oatsmaster the Mafia Framer has been lynched.


Night 2 begins. The night ends on Sunday, Mar 10 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Haha, I love the level of irony


This one puts his alarms at 10 minutes after deadline.

Even though I kept my France country, I live in Canada now. I thought I would be able to join at least a few hours before deadline, but IRL came in the way once again ...
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 03:41 GMT
#5337
On March 09 2024 12:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:39 Rels wrote:
Just read your muscle tearing post ... how is it now? Better I hope ...


Nah I'll be out of badminton 3 months at least, I can't walk or drive, maybe I can walk in 2-4 weeks.

fuuuuuuck
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 03:42 GMT
#5338
Super sorry for you man
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2024 03:42 GMT
#5339
On March 09 2024 12:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:39 Rels wrote:
Just read your muscle tearing post ... how is it now? Better I hope ...


Nah I'll be out of badminton 3 months at least, I can't walk or drive, maybe I can walk in 2-4 weeks.


Just blast some doom soundtrack and go to the gym coked up and tear some more
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 03:43 GMT
#5340
im 100% going for palmar if i live.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 265 266 267 268 269 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1037
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Yoon 86
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
Sea.KH 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2670
Dendi1119
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3509
Fnx 675
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko937
B2W.Neo750
TKL 696
Livibee344
XBOCT265
ceh9260
Hui .225
Liquid`VortiX216
XaKoH 147
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3248
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
30m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.