• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:40
CEST 06:40
KST 13:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9120 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 03:00 GMT
#10241
I'll just say this
If you're town and you have something to say, say it clearly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 03:01 GMT
#10242
On March 18 2024 12:00 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:59 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche

????


Don‘t worry someone who can understand it will

I'm talking about me that will probably hard push you in lylo tomorrow if I don't change my mind
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 03:04 GMT
#10246
On March 18 2024 12:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:01 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:59 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche

????


Don‘t worry someone who can understand it will

I'm talking about me that will probably hard push you in lylo tomorrow if I don't change my mind


You just said I lost the game by not voting Jealous but you‘d push me first? Ok Einstein

No, you inferred that and it is wrong. I just explained what I meant. You made the game unwinnable because you're so god damn stupid I have to believe you're scum against all odds, and if I believe that if you're actually town, then the game is lost
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 03:08 GMT
#10255
FUCK well played on the emotional attacks if you're both scum. FUCKING insufferable
DID PEOPLE ATTACK YOU LIKE THAT WHEN YOU FUCKING LYNCHED YOUR FUCKING TOWNREAD YESTERDAY?
I BACKED off you DMB because I was afraid I was gonna hurt your feelings because of your pity vote on CC. FUCK I was stupid
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 03:09 GMT
#10256
With that attiude, the game is lost anyway if you're not scum. So it doesn't matter
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:26 GMT
#10358
I'm unmotivated. Because now that I've taken the time to think about it, vivax has to be town. For him to not be town, we would need to have a game with no other protection role, and no mafia role blocker, which is unheard of. So like real life, we really have a mad politician as the mayor that we can't get rid of, and caused his main scumread to not be lynched twice in a row now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:28 GMT
#10359
Jealous still is scum probably, the hail mary on dp doesn't make sense imo. Wonderful play but not pushing his counter wagon too much, really made it look like they were partner
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:29 GMT
#10360
On March 18 2024 18:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Should have listened to me about palmar. But what's done is done. Instinct says I was right about jealous + dmb. They could even be with dp for ultimate drama. I think dp would have told her to bus him now and this attack/push came very late and was never realistic. Maybe that's more realistic if jealous is town though. Not sure. Game is really hard now because basically everyone else voted palmar. Mafia could also be in MZ/Rels at this point.

I am really interested who they nightkill now.

Me too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:31 GMT
#10363
Dmb attitude makes perfect sense as scum. She thought Palmar was town before the lunch, but for some reason the flip makes me/dp scum all of sudden. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't have been a surprise. She's capitalizing on the loss of town cred
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:33 GMT
#10366
On March 19 2024 10:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
I'm unmotivated. Because now that I've taken the time to think about it, vivax has to be town. For him to not be town, we would need to have a game with no other protection role, and no mafia role blocker, which is unheard of. So like real life, we really have a mad politician as the mayor that we can't get rid of, and caused his main scumread to not be lynched twice in a row now


This sentence is proof you are toxic af and don‘t take responsibility for your choices.

Like Palmar would say, I‘m not your mom.

I pushed the guy for two days If you don‘t vote him, it‘s on you. Get outta here

??? What are you talking about? I take responsibility for every single one of my vote and scumread. It doesn't change the fact that your actions and votes d3 and d4 caused jealous to survive. Take your own advice and own it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:35 GMT
#10368
On March 19 2024 10:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:31 Rels wrote:
Dmb attitude makes perfect sense as scum. She thought Palmar was town before the lunch, but for some reason the flip makes me/dp scum all of sudden. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't have been a surprise. She's capitalizing on the loss of town cred


Agree with this.

I think Jealous/Dmb with a MZ or Jat Kicker.


Probably MZ over Jat, cause of the 'scumslip' Oats pointed out day 1.

My poe will put imperfection as the 3rd lol. But I townread to some degree all 3
I even think I would consider you over mz. Mz is always somewhat lynchbaity
Fucking hard game
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:42 GMT
#10378
On March 19 2024 10:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:33 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
I'm unmotivated. Because now that I've taken the time to think about it, vivax has to be town. For him to not be town, we would need to have a game with no other protection role, and no mafia role blocker, which is unheard of. So like real life, we really have a mad politician as the mayor that we can't get rid of, and caused his main scumread to not be lynched twice in a row now


This sentence is proof you are toxic af and don‘t take responsibility for your choices.

Like Palmar would say, I‘m not your mom.

I pushed the guy for two days If you don‘t vote him, it‘s on you. Get outta here

??? What are you talking about? I take responsibility for every single one of my vote and scumread. It doesn't change the fact that your actions and votes d3 and d4 caused jealous to survive. Take your own advice and own it


You give obsessed stalker vibes tbh. You try to pin everything bad happening on me, but at least I had my vote on mafia.

??? I'm not pinning anything. I'm stating the fact that your chaotic way of playing caused Jealous to live for 2 days in a row. I'm kinda mad at you so I will continue to do so until the end of the game
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:44 GMT
#10380
The way you treated me after the flip was unacceptable so that will be my way of coping
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:44 GMT
#10381
On March 19 2024 10:44 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:42 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:33 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
I'm unmotivated. Because now that I've taken the time to think about it, vivax has to be town. For him to not be town, we would need to have a game with no other protection role, and no mafia role blocker, which is unheard of. So like real life, we really have a mad politician as the mayor that we can't get rid of, and caused his main scumread to not be lynched twice in a row now


This sentence is proof you are toxic af and don‘t take responsibility for your choices.

Like Palmar would say, I‘m not your mom.

I pushed the guy for two days If you don‘t vote him, it‘s on you. Get outta here

??? What are you talking about? I take responsibility for every single one of my vote and scumread. It doesn't change the fact that your actions and votes d3 and d4 caused jealous to survive. Take your own advice and own it


You give obsessed stalker vibes tbh. You try to pin everything bad happening on me, but at least I had my vote on mafia.

??? I'm not pinning anything. I'm stating the fact that your chaotic way of playing caused Jealous to live for 2 days in a row. I'm kinda mad at you so I will continue to do so until the end of the game


No because you‘re being selective about it and just want to be an asshole towards me.

You didnt blame dp when he asked me to do cop but you blame me when I switch off and on but others don‘t ?

????
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:44 GMT
#10382
DP scumread CopCake
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:45 GMT
#10384
I'm onboard with the all in on Jealous tomorrow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:48 GMT
#10386
On March 19 2024 10:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:44 Rels wrote:
The way you treated me after the flip was unacceptable so that will be my way of coping


You called me a moron, and slipped yourself mafia in the process. What‘s there to say.

????
You were the one that shut down any attempt to talk
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:50 GMT
#10391
On March 19 2024 10:48 Vivax wrote:
Nothing to say about that rels ?

I don't understand what you're talking about. Start by producing a clear sentence that exposes the relevant context if needed, then I can think about it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:50 GMT
#10392
On March 19 2024 10:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:40 DarthPunk wrote:
We need to establish townies and just roll the dice here, if we are all town fighting with ourselves and blaming for the mess we are in while Jealous and DMB are fucking preening about their impending victory we can never win here.

those are the two lynches before 2-1 LYLO imo.

then there should be enough spew to find the last mafia.


Jealous is scum, but with you and Rels! If I get nk pls Town do the right thing and vote for them.

What a persona
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:53 GMT
#10397
On March 19 2024 10:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:45 Rels wrote:
I'm onboard with the all in on Jealous tomorrow


it puts dmb in an uncomfortable position too, cause she scum reading him this night, but she also town read him and saved him twice, and I don't think she will want to vote him tomorrow either.


Ohh fuck I will vote you or him or Rels. Who ever want do die first from you guys can tell us directly.

Crazy to be so sure. It doesn't make sense. The read on me is also without reason now, since it was previously "he's always right"
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2115
Snow 110
NaDa 38
Bale 30
Noble 13
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Counter-Strike
taco 517
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1459
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1125
WinterStarcraft629
Other Games
summit1g8060
JimRising 638
PiGStarcraft297
ArmadaUGS176
C9.Mang0165
Maynarde139
Sick102
ViBE76
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki145
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota280
League of Legends
• Lourlo1235
• Rush989
• Stunt323
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 20m
OSC
8h 20m
Stellar Fest
8h 20m
OSC
19h 20m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.