• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:46
CEST 06:46
KST 13:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8902 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:00 GMT
#8196
On March 14 2024 23:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 23:44 Koshi wrote:
When Oats was getting lynched. The last 3 on the VE wagon were MZ, iamp and CC.
Now that JAT is lynched. They are all 3 sitting on the opposite wagon as well.

And during d1 none of them joined the JAT wagon except MZ when it was 9-5 for JAT, 8 minutes before deadline, and Oats joined 1 minute after.

What are you saying exactly? That they are mafia and voting as a block? Would be the first time that ever happened.

I am not saying anything yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:36 GMT
#8202
On March 11 2024 09:26 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

VisceraEyes (7): Rels, Justanothertownie, Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk
CopCake (5): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove

Not Voting (1): Vivax

With 7 votes, VisceraEyes is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:37 GMT
#8204
Iamp jat and mz not on copcake.

I am not saying they are all mafia. I am saying they vote together a lot of the time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:39 GMT
#8207
I wonder if JAT asking marv to switch to VE was him trying to get Oats not lynched. Because they needed 2 votes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:40 GMT
#8208
On March 15 2024 00:38 Vivax wrote:
Copcake wagon looks more pure duh
Maybe one mafia on it

Yes CC )
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:41 GMT
#8210
I do not believe iamp is mafia
But CC/MZ/JAT

I kinda like it in a world Palmar isnt mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:41 GMT
#8211
On March 15 2024 00:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:39 Koshi wrote:
I wonder if JAT asking marv to switch to VE was him trying to get Oats not lynched. Because they needed 2 votes.

When did that ever happen? Quotes please.

I can only do an indirect quote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:42 GMT
#8213
On March 15 2024 00:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:39 Koshi wrote:
I wonder if JAT asking marv to switch to VE was him trying to get Oats not lynched. Because they needed 2 votes.

When did that ever happen? Quotes please.

I can only do an indirect quote.

No I cant cuz I dont want to go search. But somebody recently said: "JAT asked permission on marv to move to Oats"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:52 GMT
#8220
On March 15 2024 00:45 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:38 Vivax wrote:
Copcake wagon looks more pure duh
Maybe one mafia on it

Yes CC )


I was hoping you‘d say Jealous

Problem with Jealous is tjat he looks good on these votes. With JAT and Palmar it works. Otherwise it gets tricky.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:52 GMT
#8221
On March 15 2024 00:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:42 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:41 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:39 Koshi wrote:
I wonder if JAT asking marv to switch to VE was him trying to get Oats not lynched. Because they needed 2 votes.

When did that ever happen? Quotes please.

I can only do an indirect quote.

No I cant cuz I dont want to go search. But somebody recently said: "JAT asked permission on marv to move to Oats"

Ah, somebody said, eh? You are full of shit. With all due respect.

I'll go look.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 16:06 GMT
#8232
On March 15 2024 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Both of those posts have nothing to do with what Koshi said.

Ah. True. I was almost right though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 16:10 GMT
#8235
I go with Palmar/JAT/Jealous (thread analysis)
Or
MZ/CC/JAT/iamp (vote analysis)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 16:10 GMT
#8237
And I see 1 name twice.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 16:49 GMT
#8255
On March 15 2024 01:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 01:10 Koshi wrote:
I go with Palmar/JAT/Jealous (thread analysis)
Or
MZ/CC/JAT/iamp (vote analysis)


What do you think of Palmar/Jealous/yourself?

If we vote of Palmar and Jealous first I am fine with it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 16:57 GMT
#8259
On March 15 2024 01:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Actually untrue Koshi and Palmar have the balls to vote with us here as scum.

Maybe two bussers on Oats, one flipped, and the other is Jealous the swoleblocker

In my world it is impossible there is not mafia in those last 3.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 16:57 GMT
#8261
On March 15 2024 01:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 01:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Actually untrue Koshi and Palmar have the balls to vote with us here as scum.

Maybe two bussers on Oats, one flipped, and the other is Jealous the swoleblocker

In my world it is impossible there is not mafia in those last 3.

But I am not scumreading 1 of them so this is a huge problem I have to deal with
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 17:01 GMT
#8262
On March 15 2024 01:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 01:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 01:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Actually untrue Koshi and Palmar have the balls to vote with us here as scum.

Maybe two bussers on Oats, one flipped, and the other is Jealous the swoleblocker

In my world it is impossible there is not mafia in those last 3.

But I am not scumreading 1 of them so this is a huge problem I have to deal with

CC and MZ must be mafia. But with who? Palmar then?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 17:02 GMT
#8263
On March 15 2024 02:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 01:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 01:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 01:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Actually untrue Koshi and Palmar have the balls to vote with us here as scum.

Maybe two bussers on Oats, one flipped, and the other is Jealous the swoleblocker

In my world it is impossible there is not mafia in those last 3.

But I am not scumreading 1 of them so this is a huge problem I have to deal with

CC and MZ must be mafia. But with who? Palmar then?

Or mz palmar Jat but bleghhh
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 17:07 GMT
#8264
DP being alive and being able to shoot points towards CC being town.
I think the VE/CC lynch was TvT

Mafia must have showed some face on Oats. I refuse to think they were all on Oats. TTS was already on Oats.
That points towards mafia!MZ as well who suddenly saw the light and came to VE.

Rels/Jealous/JAT/TTS all stayed on Oats. They just cant all be mafia together with Oats. That's insane.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 17:09 GMT
#8266
So if 2 came to VE it is within Palmar/MZ/CC i do not want to believe iamp is mafia. Out of those 3 I do not believe it is CC.

So yeah. Is it Palmar/MZ and x?

Do I want to stay on x? X being JAT then.

My brain is foggy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2099
Snow 120
Bale 29
Noble 19
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 523
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1466
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1160
WinterStarcraft617
Other Games
summit1g8326
JimRising 642
PiGStarcraft323
ArmadaUGS152
C9.Mang0148
Maynarde137
RuFF_SC2123
Sick104
ViBE71
Livibee37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki141
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1320
• Rush948
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 14m
OSC
8h 14m
Stellar Fest
8h 14m
OSC
19h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.