• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:16
CEST 20:16
KST 03:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9315 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 28 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:31 GMT
#10189
Why are you so strong on dmb?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:32 GMT
#10191
Low-key starting to think it's vivax dmb and ... Who in this case, maybe still jealous, or jat?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:33 GMT
#10192
On March 18 2024 11:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:25 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.

It's possible that my mind is coping and doesn't want to be 100% wrong, but I m seeing scum explanation for everything dmb did. What's your take on her now?
But as said earlier, I'll sleep on it and try to reread some parts of the game tomorrow with fresh eyes. It should be the point when I reread the entire game, but not with 500 pages ...


so I am scum because i did not vote palmar because i saw him just as a usuall dick of town and I didn´t want to vote j because this old towngame of him felt too simular. And now i am scum because I refused to vote any wagon made by dp?
wow nice game from you two

Nope that would not be why. It's your attitude and sureness
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:33 GMT
#10193
What a gamble if it's really vivax
What a gamble
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:34 GMT
#10195
Fuck I really need to just fucking sleep on it and reread their filters tomorrow after letting it simmer
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:34 GMT
#10196
On March 18 2024 11:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:31 Rels wrote:
Why are you so strong on dmb?


I don‘t think she busses both her teammates during a Palmar wagon so strongly.

And you aren‘t sure that it‘s DP and jealous by now instead you focus on her so that‘s the actual scumclaim. Makes it easier to discard her as choice.

So only association?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:35 GMT
#10199
On March 18 2024 11:34 Vivax wrote:
She was weak on jealous tbh.
But she also legitimately threatened dp

So only unflipped association with dp too?
Crazy weak
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:36 GMT
#10201
On March 18 2024 11:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:34 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:31 Rels wrote:
Why are you so strong on dmb?


I don‘t think she busses both her teammates during a Palmar wagon so strongly.

And you aren‘t sure that it‘s DP and jealous by now instead you focus on her so that‘s the actual scumclaim. Makes it easier to discard her as choice.

So only association?


Hey it‘s 3 v 4 it‘s all association from here on out

Yeah, today is the equivalent of "d3 bus day" of a mini. So yeah, crazy weak. Especially since dp had no chance of actually being lynched today
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:38 GMT
#10202
On March 18 2024 11:36 Vivax wrote:
You‘re floundering Rels.
You could make me doubt dmb if you jumped to a jealous DP conclusion instantly but you‘re too tied now

That's kind of the difference between us though. I'm not trying to make you doubt, I'm trying to understand you
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:41 GMT
#10209
I can't understand that you 2 townread each other so goddamn much after everything that just happened
Dmb townread on Palmar was weak as shit too, basically only association with dp and weak meta
I don't remember why vivax townread palmar
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:42 GMT
#10211
On March 18 2024 11:39 Vivax wrote:
It‘s pointless conversation. For fun. But the solving is done

That makes absolutely no sense
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:42 GMT
#10212
On March 18 2024 11:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:33 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:25 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.

It's possible that my mind is coping and doesn't want to be 100% wrong, but I m seeing scum explanation for everything dmb did. What's your take on her now?
But as said earlier, I'll sleep on it and try to reread some parts of the game tomorrow with fresh eyes. It should be the point when I reread the entire game, but not with 500 pages ...


so I am scum because i did not vote palmar because i saw him just as a usuall dick of town and I didn´t want to vote j because this old towngame of him felt too simular. And now i am scum because I refused to vote any wagon made by dp?
wow nice game from you two

Nope that would not be why. It's your attitude and sureness


my attitude is the same as that of vivax snake. it changes depending on the situation
And I wasn't so sure during the first few lynches whether I was really voting correctly.
Now it's just enough for me, you can all townread dp but I'm not doing that anymore. The only right thing I could do now was not to vote any of his wagons. Sorry for getting paranoid for thinking on dp and you as scum!

also good that you voted palmar. Your perfect filter is evaporating...the oracle fails...

Now I guess you'll have to change your reason to scumread me
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:45 GMT
#10217
On March 18 2024 11:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:41 Rels wrote:
I can't understand that you 2 townread each other so goddamn much after everything that just happened
Dmb townread on Palmar was weak as shit too, basically only association with dp and weak meta
I don't remember why vivax townread palmar


Factually untrue I was exploring her Oats association before the lynch.

It‘s your reaction post flip that makes me sure on it

So when I asked what you thought of dmb, that's the moment you decided she was town?

So stupid
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:48 GMT
#10222
Vivax, this right?
On March 18 2024 11:12 Rels wrote:
Fuck
I guess I'll revisit the game tomorrow after sleeping on it
Masterfully played if it's still jealous dmb. Not relying on scumreading Palmar

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:49 GMT
#10224
I don't understand how this post make you go from doubting dmb to town dmb
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:53 GMT
#10229
On March 18 2024 11:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:49 Rels wrote:
I don't understand how this post make you go from doubting dmb to town dmb


And you ask me after the Palmar flip makes you look terrible not when I was asking Jealous to case you all day ?

Bad loser tbh

Not answering I see. Only unflipped association
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:54 GMT
#10230
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:57 GMT
#10235
Getting frustrated so I'll step out. Hopefully I'll get some clarity while sleeping ...
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:59 GMT
#10238
On March 18 2024 11:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche

????
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:59 GMT
#10239
Fuck I shouldn't engage
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 897
SteadfastSC456
IndyStarCraft 186
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 632
SteadfastSC 456
IndyStarCraft 186
UpATreeSC 108
JuggernautJason5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23086
firebathero 206
Rush 128
Dewaltoss 50
Sexy 27
Trap 21
Shine 16
Bale 15
Djem5 7
yabsab 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7525
qojqva1571
420jenkins143
monkeys_forever39
Counter-Strike
fl0m1602
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2052
crisheroes1174
Liquid`Hasu602
XaKoH 152
MindelVK16
Other Games
Grubby2337
ceh9784
FrodaN670
Beastyqt647
ArmadaUGS198
KnowMe154
Hui .153
C9.Mang0123
QueenE108
byalli107
Trikslyr74
Mew2King64
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
Other Games
BasetradeTV7
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1207
Other Games
• imaqtpie825
• Shiphtur257
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 45m
Stellar Fest
18h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.