• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:36
CEST 03:36
KST 10:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8354 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:38 GMT
#3071
Not gonna lie that looks pretty bad for koshi on the surface jakey

But I want to read the post in context first and hear koshis response before I call him mafia for it.

He just looked so damn townie to me this game.

I do think that post makes you look really townie though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:39 GMT
#3072
On March 06 2024 16:13 Koshi wrote:
Well didnt expect this.
Good read by sandroba and cc.


Do you read them both as town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:41 GMT
#3073
Yeah I read it in context and it still looks bad. Good work Jake.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:44 GMT
#3075
On March 06 2024 16:43 marvellosity wrote:
Sigh. I’m just perpetually behind and I’m just tired from getting less sleep for 2 nights

This game is too big for little old me.


I remember why I used to only join minis now
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:46 GMT
#3077
On March 06 2024 16:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 16:43 marvellosity wrote:
Sigh. I’m just perpetually behind and I’m just tired from getting less sleep for 2 nights

This game is too big for little old me.


I remember why I used to only join minis now

Even though I’m the worst offender
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:49 GMT
#3080
How confident are you that Rayn is town btw Marv?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:56 GMT
#3083
On March 06 2024 16:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 16:49 DarthPunk wrote:
How confident are you that Rayn is town btw Marv?

A lot less than sandro to be frank.

Sorry rayn, you’re gonna hate me reading this.


I dunno. To be honest I always want Rayn to be town and always think he looks town. But this game there is something off with his vibe.

It’s really hard to explain, it’s almost like he is not having fun and just going through the motions or something.

It pinged me a few times.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:56 GMT
#3084
On March 06 2024 16:54 marvellosity wrote:
But I haven’t read anything since I went to bed. I will try to catch up today but I may just be absent for the night phase.

Famous last words


Just skim if it helps.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 08:37 GMT
#3089
On March 06 2024 17:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 16:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah I read it in context and it still looks bad. Good work Jake.

Looks ike most of the game wants somehow town to lose


What do you mean?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 11:56 GMT
#3172
I was just reading before bed but I want to chime in here and say that Jake’s case on koshi says more about Jake’s alignment than koshis.

I don’t see him doing that as mafia at all.

Anyway goodnight.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 12:42 GMT
#3181
Cake is mafia
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 12:43 GMT
#3182
On March 06 2024 20:01 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:54 Palmar wrote:
For the record, I don't think he's mafia. I think DP is town.


Because he pocketed you. And I am open to things, ofc I know I cant be 100% right, but my insight for being good scum is what helps town. I can tell when some actions look more for “save face” or when a night action cant clear someone.

Thing is, DP has been doing opposite things of he claims he will do.


-DP says: I dont wanna be mayor because I am burn out of my last game

- Reallity: DP started a wagon on someone WHO DIDNT EVEN HAVE votes, and then went after JAT. So much for being burn out, no?

Someone who says and claims is tired created chaos.

I need to see how was his mafia game to have better context but I can bet he wins the heart of “big players” with “good arguments”

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 12:43 GMT
#3183
On March 06 2024 21:40 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 20:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
why do you*


I dont think he is town.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 22:20 GMT
#3597
On March 07 2024 06:23 Koshi wrote:
I don't think I want to lynch Palmar or DP till D4. Which means it won't be my problem.
I do believe we should limit DP his posting. 25 pages and it is getting too much.
If he is having fun that is fine.
But come on.
Even I am like "wtf bro"


Why do you assume I will be alive?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 22:22 GMT
#3598
Jealous waffling on shit that doesn't matter is pinging me hard.

He peaked with his list post and it has been all downhill from there.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 22:22 GMT
#3599
I would suggest that if people want me to post less then add me to some mason chats next phase if I am alive.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 22:26 GMT
#3600
Is anyone around?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 22:50 GMT
#3603
VE are you around?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 22:56 GMT
#3605
On March 07 2024 07:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Fwiw, being social- even online- is good for my position, not bad.

That's why. Yet I am genuinely thankful and haven't forgotten, Jealous.


Who do you want to lynch slam?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 23:33 GMT
#3613
On March 07 2024 08:14 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 07:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Fwiw, being social- even online- is good for my position, not bad.

That's why. Yet I am genuinely thankful and haven't forgotten, Jealous.


Who do you want to lynch slam?


Also want this info. You're probably the least safe person tonight and "Practically town until future information" so I want to know what you think.


Also DP, is Ray right about you agreeing with my case being good dumb if you are town? I mean I think I'm brilliant but I also do like Ray and I am curious about your response to it.



No. I would approach that the same way as either alignment, and I think he knows that because otherwise he wouldn't post throwing the game and being bad.

I didn't think it made Koshi mafia at any point, but I do think it made you town for a variety of reasons, and I think it showed you were thinking and scumhunting.

Rayn also has this thing where he has highly developed meta reads on people like koshi and then unreasonably expects everyone else to view them in the same way, forgetting I didn;t play for like 9 years and the only games i recall with Koshi are the ones in the past 12 months or so.

So i don't think his reaction is wrong for town!rayn either.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft479
WinterStarcraft140
RuFF_SC2 109
PiLiPiLi 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1110
White-Ra 140
NaDa 60
Noble 55
Hyuk 54
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4900
Counter-Strike
taco 513
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor703
Other Games
summit1g7782
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0338
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS54
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21587
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 24m
Online Event
9h 24m
FEL
14h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.