• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8429 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 246

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 555 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 16:58 GMT
#4901
On March 09 2024 01:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:21 CopCake wrote:
MZ, i dont wanna be mean but I answered your question.

Did it help somehow with your reads?

I understand you were confused about slam's choice. I was trying to figure out if that stemmed purely from questioning slam or if it was also driven by a townread of Oats.

I think it helped. The biggest thing for me right now are the amount of people who voted Oats while calling him town. People caveating their votes like that is making me second guess some things.

At least you decided to scum read him based on the NKs after I asked you the questions yesterday morning.

… do you not think he looks town and are you not voting for him?

I thought his case on me was a little opportunistic but a lot of the stuff after that has looked better/town than anything else he's posted this game. I am voting him because I think he's going to flip red bc the math says so. Notice I'm not voting him and saying "oh yeah but I think he'll flip town." It's stuff like that which is giving me pause on him tbh, why vote on him when you think he'll flip town. If you think he's gonna flip town as Miller then why are you voting for him. If you think he got framed why are you voting for him. In a vacuum I think he's going to flip red because of how unlikely it is for either of those events to occur. But everyone being so wishy washy with their votes is making me uncomfortable.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:00 GMT
#4902
Copcake now voting jealous is why I was trying to figure out how serious she was when she said something to the effect of "guess Oats is scum bc of the NKs" I'm phone posting at work otherwise I'd try and quote it but it happened after my initial conversation with her yesterday morning.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 17:01 GMT
#4903
On March 09 2024 02:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Copcake now voting jealous is why I was trying to figure out how serious she was when she said something to the effect of "guess Oats is scum bc of the NKs" I'm phone posting at work otherwise I'd try and quote it but it happened after my initial conversation with her yesterday morning.


I never called Oats scum…
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 17:02 GMT
#4904
In fact, me and oats are pancakes twinsies.

We have been vibing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 17:04 GMT
#4905
Cop sounds more line an ahuyasca shaman at this point than a mafia player
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:05 GMT
#4906
This is also why I was asking Vivax about his vote on JAT and his reads on you and JAT. Like if he seriously believes one of you is more likely to be scum than Oats or if he's just looking for a way to not have his vote on Oats at the end of day. I've said it many times before, I don't see any way for vivax to be scum at this point but unless he's serious about lynching you guys, idk what he's doing.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:06 GMT
#4907
On March 07 2024 14:06 CopCake wrote:
So in conclusion

oats is either mafia or miller. I would go mafia for Rayn’s death.

So

##vote: Oats

Hi cake, what is this?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 17:06 GMT
#4908
On March 09 2024 01:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 01:42 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:21 CopCake wrote:
MZ, i dont wanna be mean but I answered your question.

Did it help somehow with your reads?

I understand you were confused about slam's choice. I was trying to figure out if that stemmed purely from questioning slam or if it was also driven by a townread of Oats.

I think it helped. The biggest thing for me right now are the amount of people who voted Oats while calling him town. People caveating their votes like that is making me second guess some things.

At least you decided to scum read him based on the NKs after I asked you the questions yesterday morning.

… do you not think he looks town and are you not voting for him?

I thought his case on me was a little opportunistic but a lot of the stuff after that has looked better/town than anything else he's posted this game. I am voting him because I think he's going to flip red bc the math says so. Notice I'm not voting him and saying "oh yeah but I think he'll flip town." It's stuff like that which is giving me pause on him tbh, why vote on him when you think he'll flip town. If you think he's gonna flip town as Miller then why are you voting for him. If you think he got framed why are you voting for him. In a vacuum I think he's going to flip red because of how unlikely it is for either of those events to occur. But everyone being so wishy washy with their votes is making me uncomfortable.

This is just semantics though. I’m honestly not saying this to be a dick, but I see what you’re saying and what I’ve said (I am just an example, there are others like me) as functionally equivalent. Which is the dude looks town (‘I think he’s town’ and ‘he looks town’ are the same statement in the context of the red check) but that’s where the vote ends up.

It’s just different ways of people expressing their read. And people understanding it’s very difficult to overcome a personal read in the face of a red check.

Do you see what I’m saying?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 17:07 GMT
#4909
On March 09 2024 02:04 Vivax wrote:
Cop sounds more line an ahuyasca shaman at this point than a mafia player

Vivax stahp
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:07 GMT
#4910
I wanted to include that in the post you quoted but copy/pasting on phone is annoying
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 17:08 GMT
#4911
On March 09 2024 02:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:06 CopCake wrote:
So in conclusion

oats is either mafia or miller. I would go mafia for Rayn’s death.

So

##vote: Oats

Hi cake, what is this?


Oh my bad, I forgot.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:12 GMT
#4912
On March 09 2024 02:06 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 01:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:42 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:21 CopCake wrote:
MZ, i dont wanna be mean but I answered your question.

Did it help somehow with your reads?

I understand you were confused about slam's choice. I was trying to figure out if that stemmed purely from questioning slam or if it was also driven by a townread of Oats.

I think it helped. The biggest thing for me right now are the amount of people who voted Oats while calling him town. People caveating their votes like that is making me second guess some things.

At least you decided to scum read him based on the NKs after I asked you the questions yesterday morning.

… do you not think he looks town and are you not voting for him?

I thought his case on me was a little opportunistic but a lot of the stuff after that has looked better/town than anything else he's posted this game. I am voting him because I think he's going to flip red bc the math says so. Notice I'm not voting him and saying "oh yeah but I think he'll flip town." It's stuff like that which is giving me pause on him tbh, why vote on him when you think he'll flip town. If you think he's gonna flip town as Miller then why are you voting for him. If you think he got framed why are you voting for him. In a vacuum I think he's going to flip red because of how unlikely it is for either of those events to occur. But everyone being so wishy washy with their votes is making me uncomfortable.

This is just semantics though. I’m honestly not saying this to be a dick, but I see what you’re saying and what I’ve said (I am just an example, there are others like me) as functionally equivalent. Which is the dude looks town (‘I think he’s town’ and ‘he looks town’ are the same statement in the context of the red check) but that’s where the vote ends up.

It’s just different ways of people expressing their read. And people understanding it’s very difficult to overcome a personal read in the face of a red check.

Do you see what I’m saying?

Sure I get what you're saying but to me there is a difference between thinking someone looks town but thinking they'll flip scum and thinking someone looks town, is gonna a flip town, and the voting them anyway.

People not overcoming their personal read in the face of a red check and voting with their read is at least more honest than not overcoming that read but still voting for the red check.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:15 GMT
#4913
I do not understand what copcake and vivax are doing right now with their votes.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 17:15 GMT
#4914
Btw I refuse to take my vote on Jelaous.

He was an ass to me but “Vivax slapping my ass” is a good thought process.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 17:19 GMT
#4915
On March 08 2024 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 22:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.


She could also be pretending to be traitor while you are the traitor tbh

I would be disappointed if mafia doesnt guess me at least once.

Actually an amazing thing to say as traitor…

Yes I agree. But also as townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 17:19 GMT
#4916
On March 09 2024 02:08 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 02:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:06 CopCake wrote:
So in conclusion

oats is either mafia or miller. I would go mafia for Rayn’s death.

So

##vote: Oats

Hi cake, what is this?


Oh my bad, I forgot.

Why is rayns death important?
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 17:21 GMT
#4917
On March 09 2024 02:12 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 02:06 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:42 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:21 CopCake wrote:
MZ, i dont wanna be mean but I answered your question.

Did it help somehow with your reads?

I understand you were confused about slam's choice. I was trying to figure out if that stemmed purely from questioning slam or if it was also driven by a townread of Oats.

I think it helped. The biggest thing for me right now are the amount of people who voted Oats while calling him town. People caveating their votes like that is making me second guess some things.

At least you decided to scum read him based on the NKs after I asked you the questions yesterday morning.

… do you not think he looks town and are you not voting for him?

I thought his case on me was a little opportunistic but a lot of the stuff after that has looked better/town than anything else he's posted this game. I am voting him because I think he's going to flip red bc the math says so. Notice I'm not voting him and saying "oh yeah but I think he'll flip town." It's stuff like that which is giving me pause on him tbh, why vote on him when you think he'll flip town. If you think he's gonna flip town as Miller then why are you voting for him. If you think he got framed why are you voting for him. In a vacuum I think he's going to flip red because of how unlikely it is for either of those events to occur. But everyone being so wishy washy with their votes is making me uncomfortable.

This is just semantics though. I’m honestly not saying this to be a dick, but I see what you’re saying and what I’ve said (I am just an example, there are others like me) as functionally equivalent. Which is the dude looks town (‘I think he’s town’ and ‘he looks town’ are the same statement in the context of the red check) but that’s where the vote ends up.

It’s just different ways of people expressing their read. And people understanding it’s very difficult to overcome a personal read in the face of a red check.

Do you see what I’m saying?

Sure I get what you're saying but to me there is a difference between thinking someone looks town but thinking they'll flip scum and thinking someone looks town, is gonna a flip town, and the voting them anyway.

People not overcoming their personal read in the face of a red check and voting with their read is at least more honest than not overcoming that read but still voting for the red check.

Okay I still think they’re identical but we’re not going to see eye to eye here so I will make a tactical retreat :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 17:21 GMT
#4918
On March 09 2024 00:19 Vivax wrote:
Koshi I want you to fight copcake over the right to be vigged first.

Hmm?
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 17:21 GMT
#4919
On March 09 2024 02:15 CopCake wrote:
Btw I refuse to take my vote on Jelaous.

He was an ass to me but “Vivax slapping my ass” is a good thought process.

I have no idea what you’re on about tbh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 17:22 GMT
#4920
Marv vote ve to give everyone something to think about.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech112
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 364
Hyuk 229
Leta 90
910 80
Shinee 70
Mong 67
soO 58
PianO 53
HiyA 42
Mind 41
[ Show more ]
ZerO 40
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 27
Bale 26
EffOrt 20
sorry 16
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1662
Other Games
summit1g8849
olofmeister1290
singsing755
ceh9542
Happy352
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS113
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH185
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 13m
OSC
4h 13m
Stellar Fest
4h 13m
OSC
15h 13m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.