• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7624 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 28 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 04:38 GMT
#9556
Going to sleep, happy with both lynches currently. As mentioned earlier, I'll be out all day tomorrow, so I will likely only be able to play as usual, catching up maybe 2 hours before the lynch and staying at least until deadline
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 04:47 GMT
#9558
On March 17 2024 13:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 13:32 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2024 13:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 13:03 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2024 13:02 Rels wrote:
Meh. Not as settled on DMB than I am on Palmar/Jealous. I would need a lot of convincing to lynch her oever anyone else though

And she got lynched as scum last time. So it might just be that she's playing this differently, less aggressively

The first sentence should read the opposite lol, I would need a lot of convincing to lynch anyone else over her


Anyone else ? Is she your top scumread now or before you boted Palmat ?

lol
Reading my last posts, what's your best guess?


It looks inconclusive to me.
For me it‘s the same but with Jealous. At this point being right on him has become a matter of existentialism.

Mostly because I carry the burden of the copcake hammer.
I think it burdens most mafia too.

This is the point at the game where you just want everyone to win.

Inconclusive?
On March 17 2024 11:59 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Pretty locked in on Palmar / Jealous being scum, so I'm happy wiht both lynched currently. Nothing I've seen from Palmar since the flip have made me change my mind, and Jealous did a few actively scummy things: talking to MZ like he's conf scum when he wasn't at the time (he would be just after, so looking like a slip that he's already chosen his victim to filter and build a case on), the big MZ case on the very things that I think make him very likely town (his behavior D2 regarding Oats and the red check), him dropping his big case to switch to his counterwagon just afterwards for a way throwaway MZ posts.


On March 17 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Rels who is the third with Pal/Jealous if you had to guess?

DMB
Partly because I scumread her, but with a lot more doubts than Jealous/Palmar
Partly because POE. I townread to some degree literally everyone else


On March 17 2024 13:02 Rels wrote:
Meh. Not as settled on DMB than I am on Palmar/Jealous.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 04:56 GMT
#9562
On March 17 2024 13:52 Vivax wrote:
What happened to locked in on Palmar/Jealous ?
Doesn‘t make sense based on your posts that you‘d be more sure on dmb.

I am locked in on Palmar jealous. You quoted a partial post with only the fixed sentence without putting the fixed sentence back into it's context
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 05:06 GMT
#9565
On March 17 2024 13:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Did you read palmars winter warfare game rels?

No. It's the same game dmb was scum in right. If yes I cohosted it but don't really remember it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:07 GMT
#10027
Finally home, caught up about half way in the way home. Only one comment for now: Vivax you moron, I fucking hammered Jealous yesterday, and you're the only reason he's still alive!

With that out of my chest, carrying on with the catch up
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:20 GMT
#10043
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.

Say the person that literally has the power to save him right there right now
Why do you townread Palmar again?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:21 GMT
#10046
On March 18 2024 10:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:07 Rels wrote:
Finally home, caught up about half way in the way home. Only one comment for now: Vivax you moron, I fucking hammered Jealous yesterday, and you're the only reason he's still alive!

With that out of my chest, carrying on with the catch up


DP could have asked you to switch, but he knew I‘m the one with the soft spot

I also made it clear I townread CopCake pretty hard at that point, and I don't tend to vote for my townreads ...
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:23 GMT
#10049
On March 18 2024 10:21 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:20 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.

Say the person that literally has the power to save him right there right now
Why do you townread Palmar again?


He behaves as the same dickhead as last game. and I refuse do vote on any wagon thats pushed and made by DP

Palmar you mean? Last game I've played with him where we were both town, I tunneled him during the last day, he correctly deduced I was town and managed to find the other scum, which we went on to lynch. Here, he's just floating around, he doesn't have a clear lynch, every post starts from a POE point of view ... so weak
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:48 GMT
#10106
On March 18 2024 10:26 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Jealous can you see dmb/DP/Rels now in this very moment ?
We have the technology, we can rebuild you.

I address this here:

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:12 Vivax wrote:
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.

Yea, I think I would have taken it better if the situation wasn't what it is. I honestly feel better about all this after you made a genuine joke and this post for my sake. Thanks.


Its really good English but it looks so similar to DPs style in certain posts that I think he could have written that.

Either way, what‘s your opinion on Oats‘ scumslip read of DMB ?
Don‘t you think he was a bit too sure of himself ?

For a long time I thought the opposite tbh. He voted her immediately on D2. According to Slam, it was within 13 seconds of Slam revealing Oats' alignment. To me that feels like it can't be a bus, therefore DMB has to be town. Here comes the WIFOM:

However, Rels introduced reasonable doubt into my thinking process when he pointed out that Oats had cased her for 24 hours. Maybe you and others can help me with the meta read here, but I don't think that is typical for scum: to start bussing with posts/reads and then votes on D1/N1 -> N2.

That being said, in one of my two scum games, I was bussed by HF and scum ended up winning in 3 days because of that IIRC. So, I know it does happen. Furthermore, we know Oats bussed TTS this game.

So, the team would have to be Oats, DMB, and Rels.

The problem with that is that Rels filter until page 22 (where I am at now) has been townie to me, DMB is now defending me and has been playing like CopCake 2.0 and is being defended by you and DP. I feel like this is just chaotic. Furthermore, Rels has been critical of DMB several times and supported others' reads of DMB = scum. Does scum team double bus DMB this way? Do scum!DMB and scum!Rels both make a Palmar lynch a reality by either voting for him or not voting for town!Jealous? FML.

TLDR: I think it may be plausible but it depends on whether this is in character for the parties involved and a more common practice than it feels like it would be. It also has far-reaching and WIFOMy implications.


Like yea, it is plausible. It would have to be well-orchestrated, which is something that I am sure DP and Oats are capable of, and Rels and DMB just have to sheep (no slight against Rels and DMB btw). Rels filter made me believe they are pretty dang town, though, and so does DMB's recent "no DP voting" push. However, not voting for either side of the current lynch pool could just be a great TvT ploy.

Fuck it.

##Unvote
##Vote: DarthPunk

lol what a twist
well that cements him as scum IMO
can't believe that could actually have a chance to work. Well, probably only if DP and I were both AFK
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:48 GMT
#10109
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB/Jealous/palmar calling it now.

Welcome to my world
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:50 GMT
#10117
On March 18 2024 10:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
he pushed trfel because Trfel is a good Townplayer as I saw in the last game
he pushed VE wagon because we looked scummy but he always does
he pushed CC wagon because she plays differnt and can not handle the dp discussions for dayss

he go a gun he shoot the non activ mafia, because he is useless anyways, so why not getting townreads for shooting his teammate. Thats insanse but insane enough for a scum DP

"he pushed trfel because Trfel is a good Townplayer as I saw in the last game" => stealing CopCake theory I see
"insane enough for a scum DP" => is it? I know it's a play that I would literally never do for instance, it's literally playing against your wincon. We could be in LYLO today instead of tomorrow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:57 GMT
#10134
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

Crazy that this is coming back now only in the chaos minutes before the flip
It was explained multiple times but multiple people how it made sense
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:05 GMT
#10144
...
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:12 GMT
#10160
Fuck
I guess I'll revisit the game tomorrow after sleeping on it
Masterfully played if it's still jealous dmb. Not relying on scumreading Palmar
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:13 GMT
#10163
Was that the last bg?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:14 GMT
#10168
On March 18 2024 11:13 Rels wrote:
Was that the last bg?

3 bg according to op
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:17 GMT
#10174
On March 18 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:12 Rels wrote:
Fuck
I guess I'll revisit the game tomorrow after sleeping on it
Masterfully played if it's still jealous dmb. Not relying on scumreading Palmar

really you still thinking of me and J?
you are fucking serious?

It´s over. You and DP are scum and i will vote nobody else expect one of you two!!!!!!!

I am still not sure who the 3rd on is but I will find out. Just first you and fucking dp.

All I see right now is you riding the town cred you knew you would get
As I said, masterfully played
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:19 GMT
#10176
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:25 GMT
#10181
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.

It's possible that my mind is coping and doesn't want to be 100% wrong, but I m seeing scum explanation for everything dmb did. What's your take on her now?
But as said earlier, I'll sleep on it and try to reread some parts of the game tomorrow with fresh eyes. It should be the point when I reread the entire game, but not with 500 pages ...
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:27 GMT
#10184
On March 18 2024 11:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.


Vivax just casually scum claiming in the thread.

What's not to love about this game.

That's how I read it at first too lol
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1201
ComeBackTV 485
SteadfastSC365
TaKeTV 319
LamboSC2266
Rex132
IndyStarCraft 84
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 365
LamboSC2 266
ProTech143
Rex 132
IndyStarCraft 84
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38972
Shuttle 2888
Horang2 947
Bisu 890
Jaedong 743
EffOrt 660
Mini 588
Light 576
Soma 472
BeSt 316
[ Show more ]
firebathero 310
Hyuk 284
Stork 267
ZerO 176
Snow 172
ggaemo 168
Rush 168
Zeus 158
Leta 87
hero 79
Killer 78
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 67
sorry 52
Last 43
Sharp 43
Mind 40
Shine 38
Mong 37
soO 29
Shinee 26
Bale 26
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 22
Sexy 21
Free 17
NotJumperer 17
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 15
Icarus 10
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
zelot 6
Noble 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8464
qojqva1178
Dendi983
Fuzer 139
420jenkins98
Counter-Strike
markeloff145
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1990
crisheroes1298
XaKoH 189
Other Games
gofns36038
singsing2147
olofmeister1175
B2W.Neo901
Mlord247
Hui .172
Liquid`VortiX128
Mew2King109
ArmadaUGS104
ToD91
QueenE91
Chillindude19
Railgan13
ZerO(Twitch)10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1707
League of Legends
• Jankos2229
• Nemesis1829
• TFBlade878
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 7m
Stellar Fest
23h 7m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.