• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7463 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:50 GMT
#3019
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:56 GMT
#3024
The lack of emotional congruence in your interactions with me is pinging me a bit not going to lie.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:56 GMT
#3026
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
The lack of emotional congruence in your interactions with me is pinging me a bit not going to lie.


This is at rayn.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:59 GMT
#3029
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
The lack of emotional congruence in your interactions with me is pinging me a bit not going to lie.


This is at rayn.


Like going from this

On March 06 2024 12:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 iamperfection wrote:
my first thought is that marv is very suspicious

No, Palmar is mafia.


Don't think so.

I don give any fucks what you think.


and seemingly ignoring me to


On March 06 2024 13:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Rayn lets chat about stuff seeing as we are actually in the thread together for once.

I think there is one mafia within DMB and Cake, possibly two.
Palmar is still 100% mafia, VE is mafia as well.
Jealous maybe mafia, that shit looks so untrue..


This.

Dunno feels a bit forced.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:01 GMT
#3030
On March 06 2024 13:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
The lack of emotional congruence in your interactions with me is pinging me a bit not going to lie.


This is at rayn.

I dont know what that means.


Like i completely expect you to be furious with me right now. And I understand the reasons you would be mad as town.

I know that you hate it when you go to bed with a wagon formed for what you think are good reasons, and then, every time, I come and derail it prior to the deadline.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:02 GMT
#3031
On March 06 2024 13:57 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.


Im interested in this too.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:02 GMT
#3032
On March 06 2024 13:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Its completely unreasonable to think those people are mafia for lynching Trfel unless you think Palmar is 100% mafia.


This is true though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:09 GMT
#3035
On March 06 2024 14:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
The lack of emotional congruence in your interactions with me is pinging me a bit not going to lie.


This is at rayn.

I dont know what that means.


Like i completely expect you to be furious with me right now. And I understand the reasons you would be mad as town.

I know that you hate it when you go to bed with a wagon formed for what you think are good reasons, and then, every time, I come and derail it prior to the deadline.

I told you and i told marv i am gonna let you do whatever you do with vivax and koshi.
I simply just don't care enough to be angry at you.
Trfel was not a bad lynch.


This is almost worse tbh, now i just think you think im bad
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:12 GMT
#3037
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.


Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

Not true.

Why would DMB believing the Vivax claim make her mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:21 GMT
#3042
Vig shot on TTS btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:22 GMT
#3043
On March 06 2024 14:14 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.


Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

Not true.

Why would DMB believing the Vivax claim make her mafia?


Mimic of her last game “kill me and not HF”,and I say it is what it bugs me, because DMB tends to question everything.


I think this is a good point.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:22 GMT
#3045
Jake the part about vivax trying to lock everyone up to keep them safe was gold.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:31 GMT
#3051
On March 06 2024 14:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I probably need to revisit MZ later today when i am home. I have hard time finding more mafia, TTS can be anything i think. No vote more likely means he is just uninterested town.


This is a problem I am also having. I am pretty sure I am wrong on a town read or two unless its like VE, TTS, DMB, JAT, +1

Just seems unlikely.

Probably a townie looking mafia somewhere.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:33 GMT
#3052
Does anyone have a strong read on rels?

He seemed to stay on palmar too long when it was not really going to happen, but mostly when he posts he sounds town and sensible.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:36 GMT
#3056
On March 06 2024 14:35 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:25 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

And this matters how if Palmar is town?
Why does mafia iamp need to do any of that shit if Palmar is town?


Did I post that Palmar is town?

No but you should have posted he is mafia if you genuinely think iamp Vivax DP are mafia, because that's the ONLY thing how it makes them mafia.


I am trying to form the mafia team in my head, so far those are the posters that bug me the most.


I think you would get more out of trying to figure out if things are alignment indicative rather than annoying.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:41 GMT
#3060
On March 06 2024 14:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone have a strong read on rels?


Very good push towards Palmar.


Do you mean this series of posts?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 06 2024 08:05 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.


Not done reading Palmar's filter, but this reads like Palmar doesn't know what to do. I can see scum!Palmar posting this. Especially since he was pretty confident earlier in his filter that marv would never push him as scum


On March 06 2024 08:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts


This is what I had in mind. Less strong than I thought but yeah, at the beginning of the marv push, the mentality was "marv wouldn't push me as scum". Let's see where that changes
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


I guess there, throwing shade at marv


On March 06 2024 08:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:59 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:53 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


Not weird because you hadn’t posted, you useless sack of crap

I don't agree.

I'm not saying you had to make a case on me. But I feel like you should at least say something "hey Palmar is being useless, maybe we should just kill him, at least try and force him to play a bit"

Or anything, really.

It's not a huge deal, but like, that means your chat is pretty non-interactive, which is weird because you both seem to townread each other.

Our chat was very active during the day.

Youlll notice I’ve been more active in the thread since as I am trying to play here.

You also know I don’t need anyone to confirm a read I have on you. What is anyone going to tell me that I don’t know?

No I know that, that's not the point.

It just feels out of character. You do like to ponder. You rarely do the guns blazing thing, that's my thing.

Doesn't match with this later post:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.




On March 06 2024 08:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:07 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts


This is what I had in mind. Less strong than I thought but yeah, at the beginning of the marv push, the mentality was "marv wouldn't push me as scum". Let's see where that changes
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


I guess there, throwing shade at marv


Because I wanted marv to change his mind during my flurry of posting this morning. He failed to do so correctly and is has received a citation for that.

That's not true. Here you were surprised at marv not changing his mind:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:53 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

I’m getting you lynched bro.

Wait you still think I'm mafia?

Did you read my last 2 pages?

But you were throwing shade at him before that point:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:48 Palmar wrote:
I need Sandroba to come convince me his mason buddies aren't just mafia.

I really, really, really don't think marv just tries to kill me without even talking about it.




I don't really see what is good about it, It was at the wrong time, and it was ineffective, is Rels the kind of player who can't take control of a thread?

Like to me there was real influence to wield at that time and he kind of just sat on Palmar for too long on his own.

(he has had IRL stuff which may play a role, but still)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:46 GMT
#3063
If palmar is town, then I guess Jat can't be mafia because why would he not swap onto town!trfel when it was easy to do so and would prevent him from copping heat.

If palmar is mafia then I can see Mafia being slow to switch around because they want credit for the bus, which I think implicates Jat and Rels a bit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:47 GMT
#3064
On March 06 2024 14:44 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone have a strong read on rels?


Very good push towards Palmar.


Do you mean this series of posts?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 06 2024 08:05 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.


Not done reading Palmar's filter, but this reads like Palmar doesn't know what to do. I can see scum!Palmar posting this. Especially since he was pretty confident earlier in his filter that marv would never push him as scum


On March 06 2024 08:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts


This is what I had in mind. Less strong than I thought but yeah, at the beginning of the marv push, the mentality was "marv wouldn't push me as scum". Let's see where that changes
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


I guess there, throwing shade at marv


On March 06 2024 08:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:59 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:53 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


Not weird because you hadn’t posted, you useless sack of crap

I don't agree.

I'm not saying you had to make a case on me. But I feel like you should at least say something "hey Palmar is being useless, maybe we should just kill him, at least try and force him to play a bit"

Or anything, really.

It's not a huge deal, but like, that means your chat is pretty non-interactive, which is weird because you both seem to townread each other.

Our chat was very active during the day.

Youlll notice I’ve been more active in the thread since as I am trying to play here.

You also know I don’t need anyone to confirm a read I have on you. What is anyone going to tell me that I don’t know?

No I know that, that's not the point.

It just feels out of character. You do like to ponder. You rarely do the guns blazing thing, that's my thing.

Doesn't match with this later post:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.




On March 06 2024 08:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:07 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts


This is what I had in mind. Less strong than I thought but yeah, at the beginning of the marv push, the mentality was "marv wouldn't push me as scum". Let's see where that changes
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


I guess there, throwing shade at marv


Because I wanted marv to change his mind during my flurry of posting this morning. He failed to do so correctly and is has received a citation for that.

That's not true. Here you were surprised at marv not changing his mind:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:53 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

I’m getting you lynched bro.

Wait you still think I'm mafia?

Did you read my last 2 pages?

But you were throwing shade at him before that point:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:48 Palmar wrote:
I need Sandroba to come convince me his mason buddies aren't just mafia.

I really, really, really don't think marv just tries to kill me without even talking about it.




I don't really see what is good about it, It was at the wrong time, and it was ineffective, is Rels the kind of player who can't take control of a thread?

Like to me there was real influence to wield at that time and he kind of just sat on Palmar for too long on his own.

(he has had IRL stuff which may play a role, but still)


Why can you believe rels irl problems but not tfrels?


Did you read the thread.

I said at the time I didn't think he would do that as mafia.

But then he looked really really bad, called vivax and perfection mafia and refused to give any more reads than that, at the time it looked like he posted a baby seal.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:48 GMT
#3065
On March 06 2024 14:46 DarthPunk wrote:
If palmar is town, then I guess Jat can't be mafia because why would he not swap onto town!trfel when it was easy to do so and would prevent him from copping heat.

If palmar is mafia then I can see Mafia being slow to switch around because they want credit for the bus, which I think implicates Jat and Rels a bit.


Maybe this is dumb actually.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:48 GMT
#3066
whatever im going to take a break.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2111
Shuttle 1037
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 66
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 36
Noble 29
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor612
Other Games
summit1g8380
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft277
Mew2King176
RuFF_SC2158
ViBE57
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Response 16
• Letter147
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Lourlo1125
• Rush870
• Stunt296
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 12m
OSC
17h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.