• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:07
CEST 12:07
KST 19:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8232 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 03:57 GMT
#6356
On March 11 2024 12:56 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:51 CopCake wrote:
The problem is

Why not kill DP when we have

- vivax jailing Slam so his cop check doesnt work
- kill DP who is about to kill mafia TTS/Cake/DMB

If two of those are real mafia, I think blocking DP takes priority and not blocking vivax to kill slam, I mean the cop check would had been blocked.


I saw this in your filter too, in my mind it's not even a question.

I mean, killing DP or not might be a question, but roleblock wise, scum HAD to RB Vivax and kill Slam

Scum cannot know who Vivax will target, so that's the only plan where you get your 2 KPs + be sure there isn't another check. Any other plan, you risk having one of your KP blocked by Vivax

The second KP (the marv one) could have been used to kill DP yeah, but killing marv is super logical too


Mafia knows who vivax is going to target if DP claimed vet.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:08 GMT
#6379
On March 11 2024 13:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:56 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:51 CopCake wrote:
The problem is

Why not kill DP when we have

- vivax jailing Slam so his cop check doesnt work
- kill DP who is about to kill mafia TTS/Cake/DMB

If two of those are real mafia, I think blocking DP takes priority and not blocking vivax to kill slam, I mean the cop check would had been blocked.


I saw this in your filter too, in my mind it's not even a question.

I mean, killing DP or not might be a question, but roleblock wise, scum HAD to RB Vivax and kill Slam

Scum cannot know who Vivax will target, so that's the only plan where you get your 2 KPs + be sure there isn't another check. Any other plan, you risk having one of your KP blocked by Vivax

The second KP (the marv one) could have been used to kill DP yeah, but killing marv is super logical too


Mafia knows who vivax is going to target if DP claimed vet.

They can make an educated guess that is the most logical, but they cannot be 100% sure


Mafia knows some stuff tho

These is what happened according to what has been posted here

- vivax jailed darth punk
- jsl gave a gun to darth
- slam checked oats
- darth is vet

We know mafia didnt block slam so they pretty much blocked vivax.

If we go by that, darth needs to have his vest 100% unless mafia vig vigged darth but wouldnt the jail prevent that? So darth has his vest intact.

From that logic I think is obvious vivax would have protected slam the next night.


CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:10 GMT
#6384
On March 11 2024 13:05 Rels wrote:
VE is basically claiming scum? They should still be the lynch today over CC IMO


But you want me lynched!

Also good luck, love you, use REAL french charm. :p
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:13 GMT
#6386
Vivax btw, did you read I am not vengeful townie? Idk if you were considering those.

And if I AM, I would pick someone else and not DP.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:17 GMT
#6393
On March 11 2024 13:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:55 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:53 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:44 CopCake wrote:
I have voted myself and I kinda do not want to move it because “OMG copcake is still mafia”

I also want to say I am not vengeful townie.


How about that DP mafia game thread analysis though?


I wont do it, I am honestly depressed about this game.


How about those Discord screenshots that were supposed to mean something in response to your obvious hypocrisy and inconsistency throughout this game though?




I also said Vivax is here and he can confirm I asked if we could 🥳 concede a mafia game because I felt bad for Slam.

You should also be aware of this DP. You have read that chat and played that game.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:18 GMT
#6394
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:20 GMT
#6396
On March 11 2024 13:19 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:15 DarthPunk wrote:
SHe said she wasn't going to do it

She said she wasn't going to do the dive on your mafia game. She went as far as asking admin about posting Discord screenshots and it was allowed but I've yet to see any or have any indication of what her intent was for those screenshots.

Can we all agree that if a supposed townie is saying that they will do stuff to clear their name/push the game forward, then not doing it or even pretending to do it, while still posting random other stuff, isn't a great look?


I also said “oh vivax is here”
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:21 GMT
#6399
On March 11 2024 01:17 CopCake wrote:
Well Vivax is here so he can share of being with mafia copcake.


No need of screenshots
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:22 GMT
#6403
On March 11 2024 13:18 CopCake wrote:
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?


This can also go to vivax so you can explain jelaous what happened that game.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:23 GMT
#6404
On March 11 2024 13:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:18 CopCake wrote:
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?

If you're talking about the game 10 months ago, you were not winning, the whole game felt bad for Slam and collectively asked to call it off.

Kinda a low move to pull that game up now to try and prove a point.


Uh, the mafia team did, town didnt do anything.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:26 GMT
#6406
On March 11 2024 13:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:18 CopCake wrote:
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?

If you're talking about the game 10 months ago, you were not winning, the whole game felt bad for Slam and collectively asked to call it off.

Kinda a low move to pull that game up now to try and prove a point.


How an I supposed to prove my point while getting called a hypocrite?

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:27 GMT
#6407
No seriously, how am I suppose to?

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:29 GMT
#6411
On March 11 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:27 CopCake wrote:
No seriously, how am I suppose to?


Posting the screenshots you promised, which in theory would have somehow exonerated you from the accusation, would be a good starting point. Instead of relying on others to defend you for you.


Question wasnt answered
Saw my ex scum buddy here so I didnt feel the need to post them

Easy as that.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:30 GMT
#6412
On March 11 2024 13:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:23 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:18 CopCake wrote:
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?

If you're talking about the game 10 months ago, you were not winning, the whole game felt bad for Slam and collectively asked to call it off.

Kinda a low move to pull that game up now to try and prove a point.


Uh, the mafia team did, town didnt do anything.

That game was why I had suspicions of Marv but I didn't want to bring it up here to justify my read.

I'd rather not talk about that game anymore and I'd prefer if you didn't either, if you're town you should have more than just that game to back you up.


But why is DP is allowed to say “cake last game did this and this and this”?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:40 GMT
#6423
On March 11 2024 13:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:00 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:56 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:51 CopCake wrote:
The problem is

Why not kill DP when we have

- vivax jailing Slam so his cop check doesnt work
- kill DP who is about to kill mafia TTS/Cake/DMB

If two of those are real mafia, I think blocking DP takes priority and not blocking vivax to kill slam, I mean the cop check would had been blocked.


I saw this in your filter too, in my mind it's not even a question.

I mean, killing DP or not might be a question, but roleblock wise, scum HAD to RB Vivax and kill Slam

Scum cannot know who Vivax will target, so that's the only plan where you get your 2 KPs + be sure there isn't another check. Any other plan, you risk having one of your KP blocked by Vivax

The second KP (the marv one) could have been used to kill DP yeah, but killing marv is super logical too


Mafia knows who vivax is going to target if DP claimed vet.

They can make an educated guess that is the most logical, but they cannot be 100% sure


Mafia knows some stuff tho

These is what happened according to what has been posted here

- vivax jailed darth punk
- jsl gave a gun to darth
- slam checked oats
- darth is vet

We know mafia didnt block slam so they pretty much blocked vivax.

If we go by that, darth needs to have his vest 100% unless mafia vig vigged darth but wouldnt the jail prevent that? So darth has his vest intact.

From that logic I think is obvious vivax would have protected slam the next night.



Obvious is different from 100% sure

Why not go for the 100% plan

I don't really undertand what you are arguing, that DP is scum because he wasn't roleblocked?


Only question is why not block a big boi who said he would kill either scum TTS/cake/DMB.

I am using that to say “because there is only one mafia there and dmb and cake are town”
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:47 GMT
#6430
Nah, I believed that you could share “yeah she is sensitive because bla bla bla bla this other game bla bla bla”

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:52 GMT
#6437
So that could save up time, would be a view from a third party and not me twisting words, etc etc etc

Bla bla bla bla I am so scum bla bla bla bla I will just ignore the assholes and post what I think because I am supposed to do that. So if for some reason I ended up lynched, town can either judge my words or how people treated me.

Slam, I am TRULY sorry if for some reason I offended you.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 04:53 GMT
#6438
On March 11 2024 13:51 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:36 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:00 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:56 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:51 CopCake wrote:
The problem is

Why not kill DP when we have

- vivax jailing Slam so his cop check doesnt work
- kill DP who is about to kill mafia TTS/Cake/DMB

If two of those are real mafia, I think blocking DP takes priority and not blocking vivax to kill slam, I mean the cop check would had been blocked.


I saw this in your filter too, in my mind it's not even a question.

I mean, killing DP or not might be a question, but roleblock wise, scum HAD to RB Vivax and kill Slam

Scum cannot know who Vivax will target, so that's the only plan where you get your 2 KPs + be sure there isn't another check. Any other plan, you risk having one of your KP blocked by Vivax

The second KP (the marv one) could have been used to kill DP yeah, but killing marv is super logical too


Mafia knows who vivax is going to target if DP claimed vet.

They can make an educated guess that is the most logical, but they cannot be 100% sure


Mafia knows some stuff tho

These is what happened according to what has been posted here

- vivax jailed darth punk
- jsl gave a gun to darth
- slam checked oats
- darth is vet

We know mafia didnt block slam so they pretty much blocked vivax.

If we go by that, darth needs to have his vest 100% unless mafia vig vigged darth but wouldnt the jail prevent that? So darth has his vest intact.

From that logic I think is obvious vivax would have protected slam the next night.



Obvious is different from 100% sure

Why not go for the 100% plan

I don't really undertand what you are arguing, that DP is scum because he wasn't roleblocked?


Only question is why not block a big boi who said he would kill either scum TTS/cake/DMB.

I am using that to say “because there is only one mafia there and dmb and cake are town”

???
Even handwaving the way that it's not what happened (pretty DP said he was going to kill them to a lot more people last night), in your scenario, why would scum block a shot that had a 2/3 chance of killing town?


Go sleep, you have interviews, gonna answer this maybe later.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 05:30 GMT
#6467
On March 11 2024 14:23 Rels wrote:
Logging off for real lol


For rels
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 05:34 GMT
#6468
I have an idea, idk if it is bad but is up to town to judge

- get me lynched, i flip town

So, you can have a perspective of the night actions, like why not block/etc.

Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22013
firebathero 2201
Bisu 720
Hyuk 443
Horang2 272
BeSt 210
Sexy 123
EffOrt 121
Larva 120
Leta 112
[ Show more ]
Soma 98
Light 94
Killer 83
Dewaltoss 82
ZerO 52
ToSsGirL 48
Rush 41
Pusan 40
soO 40
Sharp 37
Yoon 36
Barracks 33
Shinee 25
Bale 23
Aegong 21
NaDa 18
Sacsri 18
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 16
JulyZerg 11
Noble 6
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Fuzer 178
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1254
byalli749
kRYSTAL_49
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
crisheroes770
Other Games
gofns32858
singsing1717
olofmeister1068
Mew2King99
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2378
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 53m
OSC
11h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 53m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.