• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8288 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:31 GMT
#2932
On March 06 2024 12:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
So it´s scummy that she wasted her vote (in my opinion it is a bit scummy)
But it is also scummy for you that I didn´t waste my vote and tried to vote one of wagons I would rather have lynched even I didn´t want to lynch both... What the hell is wrong with you. Either of your aligment the play is bad


I was voting for you so that I could determine your alignment that's it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:32 GMT
#2934
On March 06 2024 12:31 iamperfection wrote:
dp what do you think of jealous


He looks good since he joined in, but I don't agree with all of his reads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:33 GMT
#2935
his list post was good mostly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:35 GMT
#2941
On March 06 2024 12:33 iamperfection wrote:
good in what way.


He is reading the thread, I can understand his thoughts and reasoning for his reads (even when I don't agree) and he is pressuring his scum reads like cop for good reasons. (although i think cop is probably town)

Why do you ask?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:35 GMT
#2942
On March 06 2024 12:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
So it´s scummy that she wasted her vote (in my opinion it is a bit scummy)
But it is also scummy for you that I didn´t waste my vote and tried to vote one of wagons I would rather have lynched even I didn´t want to lynch both... What the hell is wrong with you. Either of your aligment the play is bad


I was voting for you so that I could determine your alignment that's it.

You know how I play as Town and usuallly you play smart so you should be aware of my aligment aready as slam is. But maybe you are not as smart as I thougt. You just was helping oatsmaster, who is a big scumread in my list btw


That all went out the window after you thoroughly tricked me in your scum game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:36 GMT
#2944
On March 06 2024 12:35 iamperfection wrote:
ill keep it to myself for now i go bed.


ok.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:39 GMT
#2949
On March 06 2024 12:37 CopCake wrote:
So my theory is that Tfrel got lynched because mafia big boys are scared of him.


He got lynched because of his end of day posts.

I was about to swap to JAT and he basically claimed mafia ITT
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:41 GMT
#2954
On March 06 2024 12:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
@dp Regardless of you aligment you play is atrocious here


This is giving me scum DMB vibes not gonna lie.

Like the fake outrage and tunnelling.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:44 GMT
#2965
On March 06 2024 12:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle



Jake why are you pretending to be a night kill option?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:46 GMT
#2969
On March 06 2024 12:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle


Doesn't matter where anyone is if those both are town.


He is talking about why he swapped wagons..
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:49 GMT
#2976
I’m not sure what to make of Rayn just ignoring me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:06 GMT
#2993
On March 06 2024 13:00 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:54 iamperfection wrote:
Lets have some fun I'm voting trfel


You are mafiosi


Why? cause he lynched trfel?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:11 GMT
#2998
On March 06 2024 13:10 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:21 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam

Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP

No, I am Fitzwilliam

Or I should have been, anyway.


Slam trfel or jat?

who should we lynch


Interesting.


What's interesting about it?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:12 GMT
#3001
On March 06 2024 13:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 21:30 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:13 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:54 sandroba wrote:
I feel like it's harder to argue against vivax mayor as mafia. Rels and palmar both entered the thread with that mindset. Pretty much ignored most of what happened for most of the thread but making sure they say what they were supposed to say as town about the vivax claim as soon as possible.
There are obviously town reasons to mayor vivax, but there is some reluctance I expect from townies. I think the over-eagerness to jump on the vivax train right away points to mafia.


Hard disagree. I find people who just accept it for what it is and make the correct play in regards to him is townie.

The scummy thing is talking around in circles about how shit vivax’s claim was, that he might not be town or if he is he is not confirmed

It’s a huge waste of time and shits up the thread and is also incredibly easy content to fake.

I found palmars approach to the situation very townie for example

Are you still lock town on trfel btw?

Didn't see much of people saying he might not be town. Shitting up the thread discussing the claim being bad I agree, CopCake is the main person I saw driving the discussion back to that.
I think saying he is prob town and prob not the best mayor, at least initially is the reaction I would expect from townies. Remember, even though scum might not want something, it's hard to actually push something when you think it would be obvious anti-town. Scum wants to hide and push things in a subtle way.
Not locked town on trfel since he hasn't been very active, but wouldn't lynch him d1 in a million years. What he has posted so far after the initial setup-focused posts looked super townie to me.

I really really really don't see that.
Last game I was so sure he was town.
What is he doing here? Everytime he gets pressured he moves away from it. Slam asks him about Oats. He gives a good answer but it lacks conviction. It looks way more as a mafia seeing Town!Oats be inquisitive than a townie figuring out Town!Oats is inquisitive.
Slam then pressures on and while replying to somebody else he @slam and disengages with him.

This can't be the same Tfrel as last game? You went 4 days with him. Under pressure by marv/DP/rayn iirc. This looks the same to you? I should follow your lead on him but it seems impossible.


This is a good post.

Probably trfel is mafia.

Yeah maybe but CC and sandroba are town and they are townreading tfrel. So don't fuck up their game and lynch Tfrel over Hapa and Palmar.


With this, I mean, DP tried to put the Tfrel blame on Koshi.


lol
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:35 GMT
#3009
Rayn lets chat about stuff seeing as we are actually in the thread together for once.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:43 GMT
#3014
On March 06 2024 13:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Rayn lets chat about stuff seeing as we are actually in the thread together for once.

I think there is one mafia within DMB and Cake, possibly two.
Palmar is still 100% mafia, VE is mafia as well.
Jealous maybe mafia, that shit looks so untrue..


Let's put palmar to the side, because let's face it. we are not going to agree on that.

I think DMB over cake right now, I am not sure that Cake would invite dmb to the town circle and then dmb would sus her right back, that seems like a bit of a stretch, plus cakes outrage to teh trfel wagon and in particular the slam town read look really town to me.

Im interested about your VE read is that just a lurker lynch?

What do you think of sandro lynching trfel a the end, I am assuming you think it is a TvT wagon?




"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:44 GMT
#3015
Jealous' list post was really easy to follow, that's why I like him. But I'll let you work on that one.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:44 GMT
#3016
Can you tell me why you town read marv so strongly from your mason chat? Was it just a tone read? wasn't really obvious the progression just from your summary.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:45 GMT
#3017
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:
I came with some conclusions

Town:
Koshi
Slam
Rels
Marv
MZ
Oats

Feels town
VE

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax

The rest are wild cards


What about VE's posting feels town.

Obviously your mafia reads are completely out there.

Why are you not town reading rayn anymore?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:48 GMT
#3018
why no read on DMB cake?

she is scum reading your scum read?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 167
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10032
Rain 908
Artosis 555
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam590
Day[9].tv561
JimRising 557
PiGStarcraft184
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm64
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Day9tv561
• Scarra530
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
OSC
7m
CranKy Ducklings3
Stellar Fest
13h 7m
OSC
22h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.