• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11536 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 16:17 GMT
#6077
Well Vivax is here so he can share of being with mafia copcake.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 16:17 GMT
#6078
Share his experience*
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 18:55 GMT
#6106
I am here for an hour if someone wants to ask me something
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 19:09 GMT
#6114
On March 11 2024 03:58 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 03:55 CopCake wrote:
I am here for an hour if someone wants to ask me something

Don't be sad and just keep posting at least once a day.
You dont even have to read the thread.

All info is already in this 200 page game already.


Ok Koshi, I hope someday we can share a drink and eat burgers.

And make rayn cook for us.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 19:10 GMT
#6115
On March 11 2024 04:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 02:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:47 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:53 Vivax wrote:
I‘m going to vote VE for sure after he smugly hinted at being rber in the post I quoted



On March 11 2024 00:03 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

##Vote: VE

This one?



The jealous post with double shot/breaking JK is obvious nonsense imo. Doesn‘t work like that mechanically unless he meant strongarm.

VE doesn‘t realize that and just corrects him with roleblock being most likely.

well and having any awareness of whats going on when VE is "afk" is suspect as well.

If Oats really was the "best" player on the team as has been speculated, VE could have also just deliberately AFK'd to try and create a more attractive counter wagon.

That doesn't make the redcheck go away though. So the logic kinda falls apart.

I mean it doesn't, however the counterwagon (that I am aware I was apart of) did get pretty strong yesterday. I don't think it's out of the question for scum VE to try and help the case against him to save oats simply by not showing up.

But slam has to flip at some point

yeah but the assumption I (and I think some of the other pro oats people) was making yesterday is that Oats was framed, so even when slam flips, it's not a 100% death sentence for oats. I know this gets a little deep in WIFOM land but if scum somehow saved oats, since he was the framer maybe they don't kill VE just to make things more confusing.

Either way, I do think that my point about VE's play is a possibility yesterday.

Well. They only need to protect their rb. Rest is not important anymore.


Mafia vig?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 19:18 GMT
#6119
On March 11 2024 04:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 04:10 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:47 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:29 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

The jealous post with double shot/breaking JK is obvious nonsense imo. Doesn‘t work like that mechanically unless he meant strongarm.

VE doesn‘t realize that and just corrects him with roleblock being most likely.

well and having any awareness of whats going on when VE is "afk" is suspect as well.

If Oats really was the "best" player on the team as has been speculated, VE could have also just deliberately AFK'd to try and create a more attractive counter wagon.

That doesn't make the redcheck go away though. So the logic kinda falls apart.

I mean it doesn't, however the counterwagon (that I am aware I was apart of) did get pretty strong yesterday. I don't think it's out of the question for scum VE to try and help the case against him to save oats simply by not showing up.

But slam has to flip at some point

yeah but the assumption I (and I think some of the other pro oats people) was making yesterday is that Oats was framed, so even when slam flips, it's not a 100% death sentence for oats. I know this gets a little deep in WIFOM land but if scum somehow saved oats, since he was the framer maybe they don't kill VE just to make things more confusing.

Either way, I do think that my point about VE's play is a possibility yesterday.

Well. They only need to protect their rb. Rest is not important anymore.


Mafia vig?

If there is one. He shot already.


How could that had been prevented by night actions?

Rayn saving slam?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 19:37 GMT
#6135
On March 11 2024 04:28 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah. Vivax is 1000% town. (Because the rbs are missing)
And then Jealous is pretty town as well. No reason to scumread him.


I think Darth is also pretty much clear, only way is if he was mafia vig that got roleblocked by vivax night one but considering he didnt move his vote from Oats and used the gunsmith a ability with TTS, that is clear town there.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 19:39 GMT
#6138
On March 11 2024 04:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 04:37 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:28 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah. Vivax is 1000% town. (Because the rbs are missing)
And then Jealous is pretty town as well. No reason to scumread him.


I think Darth is also pretty much clear, only way is if he was mafia vig that got roleblocked by vivax night one but considering he didnt move his vote from Oats and used the gunsmith a ability with TTS, that is clear town there.

Ohyeah. Him. Forgot he was in the game. He rarely posts.


Whaatt, Darth is the reason the game has so many pages, he is a big boi.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 19:40 GMT
#6141
Btw if my opinion is somehow important, I think Rels is town.

Seriously doubt he would use his daughter as an excuse to be afk :/
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 19:44 GMT
#6143
It is my opinion, I wouldnt do that as mafia.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 19:52 GMT
#6145
On March 11 2024 04:46 justanothertownie wrote:
You wouldn't tell if there were out of the game reason preventing you from spending a lot of time as mafia but as town you would? That does not make any sense to me.


I try not to use irl excuses stuff in games, specially as mafia.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 03:44 GMT
#6322
I have voted myself and I kinda do not want to move it because “OMG copcake is still mafia”

I also want to say I am not vengeful townie.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 03:46 GMT
#6324
Evil Rels 😝 but I cant hate the french charm.

You have made analysis of our scum game before to deffend me but just NOW you decided to use it to say I am scum?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 03:47 GMT
#6327
Are there nice GF/LF deserts on France?

You have to buy me one.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 03:51 GMT
#6337
The problem is

Why not kill DP when we have

- vivax jailing Slam so his cop check doesnt work
- kill DP who is about to kill mafia TTS/Cake/DMB

If two of those are real mafia, I think blocking DP takes priority and not blocking vivax to kill slam, I mean the cop check would had been blocked.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 03:52 GMT
#6340
On March 11 2024 12:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:44 CopCake wrote:
I have voted myself and I kinda do not want to move it because “OMG copcake is still mafia”

I also want to say I am not vengeful townie.


Any pointer to a game where you had that behavior as town?


I am the cop your idiot, I think.

Idr.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 03:53 GMT
#6342
On March 11 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:44 CopCake wrote:
I have voted myself and I kinda do not want to move it because “OMG copcake is still mafia”

I also want to say I am not vengeful townie.


How about that DP mafia game thread analysis though?


I wont do it, I am honestly depressed about this game.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 03:54 GMT
#6344
On March 11 2024 12:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:51 CopCake wrote:
The problem is

Why not kill DP when we have

- vivax jailing Slam so his cop check doesnt work
- kill DP who is about to kill mafia TTS/Cake/DMB

If two of those are real mafia, I think blocking DP takes priority and not blocking vivax to kill slam, I mean the cop check would had been blocked.



Oh ho, Hear we go again.

Didn't you just say I was confirmed?


I am trying to understand vivax perspective and why he is calling you mafia.

I understand his pov.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 03:54 GMT
#6346
On March 11 2024 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
You realize If they shoot me I still get a shot off right?


But they can block you and shot you.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 03:57 GMT
#6352
On March 11 2024 12:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:54 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
You realize If they shoot me I still get a shot off right?


But they can block you and shot you.


What if vivax JK me?

then slam gets a check.


But you are a vet, vivax doesnt need to jail you.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1479
crisheroes205
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
46m
FEL
5h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 46m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.