• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:36
CEST 03:36
KST 10:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8401 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 09:10 GMT
#5979
On March 10 2024 18:08 Palmar wrote:
So I barely read the OP but we are assuming that either mafia shit Vivax to get a random kill on a bodyguard or that they have a strongarm to murder slam ?


- mafia blocks vivax -
- kills slam -

I dont see the use of a strongarm there
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 09:20 GMT
#5982
DP also consider this

From your perspective I am mafia.

You announced you want to kill either tts, dumb or me.

We know TTS was mafia. Why not block the person who was saying he would kill tts/mafiacake/mafiadumb.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 09:20 GMT
#5983
On March 10 2024 18:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:10 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:08 Palmar wrote:
So I barely read the OP but we are assuming that either mafia shit Vivax to get a random kill on a bodyguard or that they have a strongarm to murder slam ?


- mafia blocks vivax -
- kills slam -

I dont see the use of a strongarm there


Oh really?


Why would there be a strong arm there?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 09:23 GMT
#5984
On March 10 2024 18:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:10 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:08 Palmar wrote:
So I barely read the OP but we are assuming that either mafia shit Vivax to get a random kill on a bodyguard or that they have a strongarm to murder slam ?


- mafia blocks vivax -
- kills slam -

I dont see the use of a strongarm there


Oh really?


Btw this is the type of attitude why I don't want to play, I feel like a wounded stray dog forced to come to a coliseum to fight lions.


CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 09:35 GMT
#5986
On March 10 2024 18:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:20 CopCake wrote:
DP also consider this

From your perspective I am mafia.

You announced you want to kill either tts, dumb or me.

We know TTS was mafia. Why not block the person who was saying he would kill tts/mafiacake/mafiadumb.



Yeah I have thought about that to be honest

My best guess is they were wifomed out of it. And wanted to kill slam.

Makes it unlikely that all of you were mafia though.


With two it would had been mafia a priority to block you.

When I flip as town, who is mafia?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 09:50 GMT
#5990
On March 10 2024 18:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:35 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:20 CopCake wrote:
DP also consider this

From your perspective I am mafia.

You announced you want to kill either tts, dumb or me.

We know TTS was mafia. Why not block the person who was saying he would kill tts/mafiacake/mafiadumb.



Yeah I have thought about that to be honest

My best guess is they were wifomed out of it. And wanted to kill slam.

Makes it unlikely that all of you were mafia though.


With two it would had been mafia a priority to block you.

When I flip as town, who is mafia?


They can’t block me and kill the cop though right?


If they block you and kill slam, who killed TTS?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 09:52 GMT
#5992
On March 10 2024 18:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Is it possible that there is a strongarm and mafiia vig and framer but no roleblocker?



Town has two roleblockers (rayn and vivax)

I think mafia needs to have a roleblock, idr who told me “with these many people there needs to be a roleblocker”

I honestly do not think mafia would waste a vig/strongarm.

Like if mafia had a vig and you are town, they probably used it on you but you ended up veteran.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 09:54 GMT
#5994
On March 10 2024 18:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:50 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:35 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:20 CopCake wrote:
DP also consider this

From your perspective I am mafia.

You announced you want to kill either tts, dumb or me.

We know TTS was mafia. Why not block the person who was saying he would kill tts/mafiacake/mafiadumb.



Yeah I have thought about that to be honest

My best guess is they were wifomed out of it. And wanted to kill slam.

Makes it unlikely that all of you were mafia though.


With two it would had been mafia a priority to block you.

When I flip as town, who is mafia?


They can’t block me and kill the cop though right?


If they block you and kill slam, who killed TTS?


What do you mean? Clearly I shot tts.

It could be they dont have a roleblocker and have a strongarm instead.

Or I wasn’t roleblocked.

But I definitely killed tts 🤷




You mentioned the “they cant block me”

And I answered that.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 10:02 GMT
#6001
On March 10 2024 18:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:54 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:50 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:35 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:20 CopCake wrote:
DP also consider this

From your perspective I am mafia.

You announced you want to kill either tts, dumb or me.

We know TTS was mafia. Why not block the person who was saying he would kill tts/mafiacake/mafiadumb.



Yeah I have thought about that to be honest

My best guess is they were wifomed out of it. And wanted to kill slam.

Makes it unlikely that all of you were mafia though.


With two it would had been mafia a priority to block you.

When I flip as town, who is mafia?


They can’t block me and kill the cop though right?


If they block you and kill slam, who killed TTS?


What do you mean? Clearly I shot tts.

It could be they dont have a roleblocker and have a strongarm instead.

Or I wasn’t roleblocked.

But I definitely killed tts 🤷




You mentioned the “they cant block me”

And I answered that.


Im not sure that you did.



That is impossible they roleblocked you 🤷🏽‍♀️

But I do think they should have a roleblocker.



CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 10:03 GMT
#6003
Who did Vivax used his action on the night rayn/sandro died?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 10:04 GMT
#6004
I mean, who did he pick?

Just trying DPs not mafia roleblocker.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 10:07 GMT
#6009
On March 10 2024 19:04 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 19:04 CopCake wrote:
I mean, who did he pick?

Just trying DPs not mafia roleblocker.


Dp


Good, if Vivax tell us last night he protected Slam then we know there is a roleblocker.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 10:10 GMT
#6014
On March 10 2024 19:08 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:04 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:04 CopCake wrote:
I mean, who did he pick?

Just trying DPs not mafia roleblocker.


Dp


Good, if Vivax tell us last night he protected Slam then we know there is a roleblocker.


Or a strong arm but very unlikely both.


If vivax jailed slam, why not kill DP with the strongarm?

Slam would had been useless with the jail

Town DP had a shot to use on mafia TTS/ cake /Dmb
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 10:26 GMT
#6022
On March 10 2024 19:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 19:10 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:08 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:04 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:04 CopCake wrote:
I mean, who did he pick?

Just trying DPs not mafia roleblocker.


Dp


Good, if Vivax tell us last night he protected Slam then we know there is a roleblocker.


Or a strong arm but very unlikely both.


If vivax jailed slam, why not kill DP with the strongarm?

Slam would had been useless with the jail

Town DP had a shot to use on mafia TTS/ cake /Dmb


My shot would still go through if im dead.


But not if you were blocked.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 10:27 GMT
#6023
On March 10 2024 19:22 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Mafia roles this game if I was to guess.

Godfather
Framer
Mafia vig dp protected/or/goon actually cause tts role
Strongarm/or/roll blocker
Rolecop.


You forgot mafia traitor
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 10:57 GMT
#6025
On March 10 2024 19:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:20 CopCake wrote:
DP also consider this

From your perspective I am mafia.

You announced you want to kill either tts, dumb or me.

We know TTS was mafia. Why not block the person who was saying he would kill tts/mafiacake/mafiadumb.


Young lady, it breaks my heart. Why are you calling me dumb all the time?


Might be autocorrect
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 11:08 GMT
#6029
I think is a cute person
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 11:09 GMT
#6030
I mean, Koshi. Cant get mad at him.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 13:26 GMT
#6059
On March 10 2024 20:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 20:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Alternative to whom? You are on VE so I take it you disagree with the CC wagon?

Yes.


Why?

How the Tfrel lynch went I was all “mafia tried to save mafia palmar” because we have played with Tfrel several times and we know his personality.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 10 2024 16:15 GMT
#6074
Is it allowed to post screenshots from discord of old mafia games of mine?

I just want to prove how hypocrite I am.

Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft479
WinterStarcraft140
RuFF_SC2 109
PiLiPiLi 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1071
White-Ra 140
NaDa 58
Hyuk 55
Noble 54
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4900
Counter-Strike
taco 513
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox612
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor703
Other Games
summit1g7782
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0338
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS54
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21526
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 25m
Online Event
9h 25m
FEL
14h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.