• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:27
CEST 04:27
KST 11:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9604 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 02:21 GMT
#4612
On March 08 2024 11:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:13 Vivax wrote:
I'll just assume MZ tripped and faceplanted on the last page with that enthusiasm about something only mafia can see.

what, you mean the red check that the whole town can see and some people have decided to ignore a 90% chance because their egos make them think theyre better?


You just called them mafia for doing it so why is big egos the driver unless they're town?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 02:23 GMT
#4615
On March 08 2024 11:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:13 Vivax wrote:
I'll just assume MZ tripped and faceplanted on the last page with that enthusiasm about something only mafia can see.

what, you mean the red check that the whole town can see and some people have decided to ignore a 90% chance because their egos make them think theyre better?


You just called them mafia for doing it so why is big egos the driver unless they're town?

That the thing, they cant all be scum. Koshi is making this game very hard for me to read rn. Im at least still convinced you're town so I'm hoping at some point you see what I'm trying to say.


And copcake?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 02:26 GMT
#4618
On March 08 2024 11:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I've flip flopped on her as scum/town severeal times so its easier for me to see her trying something as scum.


lol
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 02:28 GMT
#4620
On March 08 2024 11:15 Vivax wrote:
And he sorta spewed VE mafia along with it.
What do you think Oats?


Oats?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 02:30 GMT
#4623
On March 08 2024 11:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:26 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I've flip flopped on her as scum/town severeal times so its easier for me to see her trying something as scum.


lol

Am I wrong in either my characterization of my play or her play? I really thought she might have been on to somehting with JSL the other night and I didn't want to get too tunneled. But its hard to ignore whats happened today.


I mean you just left her out when you mentioned me and Koshi and afterwards you think she's scum just because you have been unsure on her alignment before.

Nothing to see here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 02:50 GMT
#4638
On March 08 2024 11:49 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you

you could try to do a meta analysis of yourself.


LOL
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 02:58 GMT
#4647
On March 08 2024 11:54 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you

you could try to do a meta analysis of yourself.

This is my second game in the past like 7 years lol

how much does a person really change lets be honest.


Depends on environment and lifestyle.
If you move to another country it‘s impossible not to.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 03:06 GMT
#4652
On March 08 2024 12:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

How serious are you about this vote?


I think 4 mafia were on Trfel now. Marv can wait
My vote is on jat.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 13:11 GMT
#4849
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.


She could also be pretending to be traitor while you are the traitor tbh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 13:17 GMT
#4852
On March 08 2024 21:11 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:08 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv can you summarize the major points of your mz discussion with Sandro please

I already did so. We talked a whole bunch about the few posts he made about whether two people posting simultaneously about the ms game was scum. Sandro had said he had thought it was town but reevaluating as he was struggling to get scumreads. We agreed it was in balance townie but MZ could do it as mafia. Sandro thought MZ poking around near the start of his filter was townie, I didn’t really agree. I thought MZ might be mafia because his posts didn’t infuriate me - but by that metric his recent posting is townie.

We didn’t end on any sort of firm conclusion


Well that is disappointing I tend to land on sandro's side of the argument.

MZ looks townish to me when I read his filter and interact with him in the thread but I am having trouble finding 5 mafia.

He just keeps scumhunting his whole filter and following threads of interest.


What was townie about what he did before I went to bed ?
I’d shoot him right afterwards if I could.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 13:19 GMT
#4853
And he mocked DP fanfaring about thread control. Doesn‘t bother him ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 13:46 GMT
#4857
On March 06 2024 12:27 Vivax wrote:
The way I see it, DMB mafia means the scumteam would have to kill her as quickly as possible before she slips up too much.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 15:16 GMT
#4869
On March 08 2024 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 22:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.


She could also be pretending to be traitor while you are the traitor tbh

I would be disappointed if mafia doesnt guess me at least once.

Actually an amazing thing to say as traitor…


Indeed.
DP should be all over this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 15:19 GMT
#4870
Koshi I want you to fight copcake over the right to be vigged first.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 15:25 GMT
#4872
On March 08 2024 23:20 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 22:46 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:27 Vivax wrote:
The way I see it, DMB mafia means the scumteam would have to kill her as quickly as possible before she slips up too much.



Explain this to me like if I was a kindergarden


She‘s the type who thinks she‘d do a sick play by bussing all of her teammates for example. Like you could probably walk over the filter and find all the alignments from it.
Because she doesn‘t know that we don‘t fall for that kind of stuff and needs more scum experience.

I also think she finds this game more annoying than fun. Not many shitposts.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 16:32 GMT
#4887
On March 09 2024 01:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

How serious are you about this vote?


I think 4 mafia were on Trfel now. Marv can wait
My vote is on jat.

What has pushed JAT ahead of Marv in your eyes?

I finally did a decent read of JAT and I think I know why youve got some of the reads the way they are
i dont think you're 100% right but I might be understanding someo f your thought process

Vivax I still wanna know if I was following your thought process on JAT correctly.

What do you think of this VE push?


Nothing at all. What he‘s doing with the vote moving around is NAI.

Too many high calibres not posting so I‘m thinking this autos on Oats.

But we got good info from still playing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 16:43 GMT
#4895
On March 09 2024 01:35 CopCake wrote:
“I kinda like this thought process”

“Vivax slapping dumb”

“Thought process”

“Thought process”


lol wdym
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 17:04 GMT
#4905
Cop sounds more line an ahuyasca shaman at this point than a mafia player
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 18:20 GMT
#4946
On March 09 2024 02:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 02:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.

This might be the smartest thing you've posted koshi.

Reading through Slam's D1 and Oats is his most consistent scumread. It could also explain why Slam didn't die last night.

Guilty as charged

If oats does flip vt, try not to broadcast your possible checks within your reads


If Oats flips VT we can confirm that Slam is like one of those pappmaché cops they posted along the road to stop people from speeding.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 19:25 GMT
#4972
On March 09 2024 04:11 Koshi wrote:
Killing 19 pages Oats over all these shitters that dont care.


We can do it.
Let's just pretend Oats was framed.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft520
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft520
WinterStarcraft360
RuFF_SC2 148
PiLiPiLi 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1103
White-Ra 199
Noble 56
Hyuk 54
Bale 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm154
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4407
Counter-Strike
taco 662
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox678
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor673
Other Games
summit1g8921
Coldzera 873
C9.Mang0333
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick752
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21561
League of Legends
• Lourlo205
• Stunt74
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 33m
Online Event
8h 33m
FEL
13h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.