• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:07
CEST 13:07
KST 20:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)68Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9378 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 22:58 GMT
#1413
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:03 GMT
#1429
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:04 GMT
#1432
On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later

Rough way to put it. But correct.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:06 GMT
#1437
On March 05 2024 08:04 Koshi wrote:
Do I really have to go and compare D1 reads from the past year between Vivax and rayn? I would be surprised if rayn is so much better.

I know for instance I have had some good D1 reads. Sadly enough my main suspect was often town but I was near mafia. Copcake once, DMB last game, iamp in the canceled game. I don't remember anything else though. Let alone Vivax and rayn reads.

Who cares?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:08 GMT
#1442
On March 05 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.


You realize how much information I give away for free if I do this as mafia right?
It's like seppuku.

No, I do not realize. What are you giving away? Worst case you get the actual blue to cc you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:14 GMT
#1457
On March 05 2024 08:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.


You realize how much information I give away for free if I do this as mafia right?
It's like seppuku.

No, I do not realize. What are you giving away? Worst case you get the actual blue to cc you.


First of all, I'd betray all of my teammates just out of the blue.
The actual JK would be able to coordinate his actions better by knowing I was confirmed scum.

What you're suggesting is that I'd blindly gamethrow as mafia on D1.

I wouldnt call that game throwing and weirder plays have been made. Doing it as town is arguably worse in my opinion.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:19 GMT
#1462
Atm Koshi might be the best candidate for mayor tbh. Even though he is obstinate as usual.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:20 GMT
#1463
We would have to have a serious talk about the additional kill though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:23 GMT
#1468
On March 05 2024 08:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.


You realize how much information I give away for free if I do this as mafia right?
It's like seppuku.

No, I do not realize. What are you giving away? Worst case you get the actual blue to cc you.


First of all, I'd betray all of my teammates just out of the blue.
The actual JK would be able to coordinate his actions better by knowing I was confirmed scum.

What you're suggesting is that I'd blindly gamethrow as mafia on D1.

I wouldnt call that game throwing and weirder plays have been made. Doing it as town is arguably worse in my opinion.


You'd still just sack a town JK on the first night so that says it all about the worth of your opinion.
Not just yours though.

Yeah, I will not sacrifice a strong town mayor for a JK that claimed needlessly.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:25 GMT
#1471
On March 05 2024 08:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.


You realize how much information I give away for free if I do this as mafia right?
It's like seppuku.

No, I do not realize. What are you giving away? Worst case you get the actual blue to cc you.


First of all, I'd betray all of my teammates just out of the blue.
The actual JK would be able to coordinate his actions better by knowing I was confirmed scum.

What you're suggesting is that I'd blindly gamethrow as mafia on D1.

I wouldnt call that game throwing and weirder plays have been made. Doing it as town is arguably worse in my opinion.


You'd still just sack a town JK on the first night so that says it all about the worth of your opinion.
Not just yours though.

Yeah, I will not sacrifice a strong town mayor for a JK that claimed needlessly.


Who's town?
The guy you are so sure you can read like a pro or a 100% authentic claim?

Unfortunately, there is neither in this game
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:25 GMT
#1472
But I think I answered that a few minutes ago.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:41 GMT
#1482
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:57 GMT
#1502
On March 05 2024 08:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?

Obviously

Surface level, obvious townreads without Palmar-esque reasoning behind them.

Trying too hard to be funny.

Mafia

A solid case

Best in the thread tbh

I will go with that for now. Its solid ev regardless of the involved alignments.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 10:00 GMT
#1875
On March 05 2024 17:05 marvellosity wrote:
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax

Do you really think that's the play here? Or are you just being lazy? I think mafia is super happy with Vivax being the guy they cannot shoot instead of someone who can actually lead lynches on them. People here put too much stock in roles and not enough in playing the game imo. But I would expect you not to.

I would much prefer you being obv town and going for mayor.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 10:07 GMT
#1878
On March 05 2024 19:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:05 marvellosity wrote:
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax

Do you really think that's the play here? Or are you just being lazy? I think mafia is super happy with Vivax being the guy they cannot shoot instead of someone who can actually lead lynches on them. People here put too much stock in roles and not enough in playing the game imo. But I would expect you not to.

I would much prefer you being obv town and going for mayor.


Hi I forgot you existed.

What are your reads please.

You will have to wait. I am at work and can't play while that's the case. Haven't even caught up fully. My vote is out there.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 10:14 GMT
#1883
On March 05 2024 19:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:05 marvellosity wrote:
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax

Do you really think that's the play here? Or are you just being lazy? I think mafia is super happy with Vivax being the guy they cannot shoot instead of someone who can actually lead lynches on them. People here put too much stock in roles and not enough in playing the game imo. But I would expect you not to.

I would much prefer you being obv town and going for mayor.


Why is Marv obvious town over say Ray?

He isn't that's the whole issue. Both aren't.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 10:54 GMT
#1897
On March 05 2024 19:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 19:47 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:45 Koshi wrote:
Glad to see Palmar his Oats read be so lackluster. Makes it less easier to vote him out.

I've lynched Oats for being bad town before. I'm perfectly willing to listen to ideas for other people to kill.

That's good but doesn't change the fact you filtered Oats and failed to see he is playing hard. Poking at everybody; and it seems sincere as he does follow up.

Also I don't like that Oats is Vivax his nr1 lynch, and that you are not putting more thought in it than "He wanted to be mayor" but didn't follow up bullshit read.

Oats is the most important person right now. Or one of the most important people because our Mayor wants him dead. You should have been way more careful & thoughtful Palmar.

What happened to town gets to decide who Vivax kills? If you do not trust him to keep that promise you should switch your vote back to yourself.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 10:55 GMT
#1898
But I agree that Oats should not be the lynch today.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 11:56 GMT
#1921
On March 05 2024 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rels probably town, JAT maybe mafia.

I dont understand why JAT keeps complaining about Vivax mayor but cant read anyone as town except Koshi but does nothing about Koshi getiing mayor.

Rels doesnt seem to be pushing any agenda.

On one hand I am comaining too much about Vivax mayor on the other hand I should do more to get koshi mayor. What is it now?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 11:59 GMT
#1922
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 479
WardiTV170
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10528
StarCastTV_EN280
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12259
Bisu 4278
FanTaSy 3369
Jaedong 1299
BeSt 855
actioN 703
Horang2 528
EffOrt 521
Leta 274
Larva 263
[ Show more ]
Zeus 220
Shuttle 155
Barracks 139
Dewaltoss 122
Mind 100
JYJ 80
Mong 74
scan(afreeca) 73
Sexy 65
sorry 63
ToSsGirL 59
Shinee 44
Killer 43
Aegong 42
Free 39
sSak 35
soO 30
Bale 28
HiyA 16
Sacsri 12
yabsab 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 272
Counter-Strike
byalli926
x6flipin170
Other Games
singsing2320
olofmeister1534
Lowko294
crisheroes285
B2W.Neo196
Pyrionflax189
KnowMe141
dupreeh109
Livibee83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• WagamamaTV177
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 53m
Replay Cast
11h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 53m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 53m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.