• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:46
CEST 09:46
KST 16:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6984 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 63 64 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 04:07 GMT
#279
On March 04 2024 12:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Do you think the townreads are good or bad


bad. Dp is writing a litte strange. When he is Town he usually has a huge confidents of himself and make this clear in the thread as well. Maybe it just surprises me that he didn´t directly offering beeing mayor and trying to get people on his side. Also before making townreads I would wait for more people to join here as the europeans still sleeping


It‘s very tiring to put in the degree of effort he did as mafia and the game you read him in was after a hiatus when we are typically very energized.

Besides, I think you should put more focus into getting a grasp on the game before just trying to make me doubt that read. Even after the loss I‘m rather confident about it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 04:10 GMT
#283
On March 04 2024 13:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:27 Vivax wrote:
MZ might have crumbed being traitor with his troll post tbh.

Oats drive behind him wanting to be mayor also a bit underwhelming and I thought that JS came across as scummy and Oats could have been more inquisitive.


Show me the crumb.



I did. It‘s the MZ town lynch part of the post I quoted but I could also just have misinterpreted.
Initially looked to me like he wanted to lynch a town as mayor. But it could also be a crumb with sufficient ambiguity read into it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 04:18 GMT
#296
On March 04 2024 13:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is vivax's alignment?


EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS A SUSPECT RIGHT now. How the hell should i tell after one hour who could be tip top town (for this shit mayor thing) and mafia. He is nothing as player right now. But he was so mad at you for getting fooled by you on mafiascum that it´s just strange how give you this fucking early a townread. the hell i am thinking already of you and Vivax togther. But still to fucking early to make any decision on any aligment. I will take the first day do find a tip top town to vote as mayor because we always get the first lynch wrong anyways but thats how find the mafia later. I just don´t know what will happen if we lose the game because if mafia will fool us that this one person is maximum Town and best option for mayor. What happens if we vote mafia for mayor? we can not just lynch our mayor or can we still?
Do you have any game with mayor I can read so I would better understand how importend that role is? Because I think mafia will act and play differnt as usuall on D1 just because of this.


HEY WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS AND IN THE BEDROOM STAYS THERE
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 04:24 GMT
#308
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.


HF built up such a reputation that people are afraid of him becoming mayor in games he‘s not in now.

But seriously that‘s a really odd thing to say for Trfel.
Just like most of this post honestly.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 04:27 GMT
#315
On March 04 2024 13:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:18 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is vivax's alignment?


EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS A SUSPECT RIGHT now. How the hell should i tell after one hour who could be tip top town (for this shit mayor thing) and mafia. He is nothing as player right now. But he was so mad at you for getting fooled by you on mafiascum that it´s just strange how give you this fucking early a townread. the hell i am thinking already of you and Vivax togther. But still to fucking early to make any decision on any aligment. I will take the first day do find a tip top town to vote as mayor because we always get the first lynch wrong anyways but thats how find the mafia later. I just don´t know what will happen if we lose the game because if mafia will fool us that this one person is maximum Town and best option for mayor. What happens if we vote mafia for mayor? we can not just lynch our mayor or can we still?
Do you have any game with mayor I can read so I would better understand how importend that role is? Because I think mafia will act and play differnt as usuall on D1 just because of this.


HEY WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS AND IN THE BEDROOM STAYS THERE

I actually think DMB is asking a very fair question here. You're townreading DP off of a similar read on Oat's activity but DP has subsequently backed off that read a bit. Are you still viewing him as town? Are you still suspicious of oats?


Don‘t know I‘m letting the readslist float for a bit and am mostly glad that he stopped spamming.

I‘ll be sure to let everyone know when the read changes. But I don‘t see a reason to forcibly change it here because you‘re asking me to.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 04:29 GMT
#319
On March 04 2024 13:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.


HF built up such a reputation that people are afraid of him becoming mayor in games he‘s not in now.

But seriously that‘s a really odd thing to say for Trfel.
Just like most of this post honestly.

Elaborate please


Very floofy post with little substance and the anecdotal presence of HF as mayor that strikes me as struggling to find something worth talking about.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 04:39 GMT
#331
8/21 players have posted up to this point.
Need to sleep and build up the mental fortitude to face the amount of pages that will have spawned by tomorrow.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 11:35 GMT
#554
On March 04 2024 17:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
DP I'm town first say it then vote for me for mayor.


DP you think I lack paranoia about you because I townread you but VE talking to you like you‘re conftown here doesn‘t jump into your eye ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 11:42 GMT
#558
On March 04 2024 20:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 20:35 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 17:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
DP I'm town first say it then vote for me for mayor.


DP you think I lack paranoia about you because I townread you but VE talking to you like you‘re conftown here doesn‘t jump into your eye ?

Why is a congruent read on Oats enough for you not to be paranoid, though?


It‘s enough on D1 for me.
If DP makes it far into the game I can still revisit my own opinion.

There is no apparent reason for him to dislike it except that perhaps I‘m too easily correct on him for his taste.

The paranoia is also a weakness at the same time and I don‘t want to cling onto those just to fit within expectations.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 11:48 GMT
#561
On March 04 2024 20:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 20:35 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 17:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
DP I'm town first say it then vote for me for mayor.


DP you think I lack paranoia about you because I townread you but VE talking to you like you‘re conftown here doesn‘t jump into your eye ?


VE does that. You are notably paranoid as town.


What if I am not in this game or at the moment at least, but still town ?

Not the point either way.

I‘m adding TTS and rayn to townpile as well. Not a good moment to expand on it for me currently.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 11:50 GMT
#562
Well for TTS it‘s an easy explanation: He also didn‘t like Trfel‘s posts.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:01 GMT
#624
I will shun and have in my general suspect pool any mayor candidate who isn‘t me.

I‘m not sure but DP came off across as wanting to look scummier on purpose since he accused me of lack of paranoia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:05 GMT
#627
On March 04 2024 23:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I can also accuse you of lack of paranoia. It's the only thing that bothers me in your play but it's actually quite a big thing.


Let it bother you then, if you accuse me of lacking something that would undermine my own abilities then it isn‘t a me problem, it‘s a you problem.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:06 GMT
#629
That‘s like accusing a one-legged person that they chose to use a crutch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:07 GMT
#630
##Vote: Trfel
##Mayor: Vivax


Sandroba why do you believe that Trfel is town ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:14 GMT
#633
On March 04 2024 12:54 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
[quote]Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

I think I fundamentally disagree with you on how the game works. I don't trust any one player on D1, much less do I trust their singular reads. Yes it's true that there might be someone who comes up with a perfect scumlist D1, but without any knowledge of flips, I have no way of knowing their list is better than mine. I obviously believe my reads first but on D1 they could be fucking terrible and I just don't know it yet. Town consensus at least provides multiple inputs so if I see several people who I think are good players reading the game the same way that I am, it helps me to solidify my reads.

Let's put it this way. If I was a vig, I would never ever shoot D1. This mayor kill is no different than that in my eyes. Town KP is usually at a premium so I don't think it should be used based on one player's gut read D1.


How about we just talk about who is mafia and who is town.
I thought it would be useful to get into his mindset a bit, I think the utility has run its course though.

To respond to your other post, (and also I suppose I can include Vivax or anyone else in the discussion about Oatsmaster), I felt like Oatsmaster has actually provided some substance this game. He has taken a unique angle in being interested in why players [i[don't want to be mayor, and he's been following up on this. I think that's actually rather decent for being less than an hour in. Really it feels genuine to me, like he's truly interested in the approach and people's answers.
[/i]

I think the contrarian stance he took here on Oats is scummy as well.
I also sort of asked DP why he didn‘t want to be mayor at the beginning of the game.

Best case though he spewed him town.

Additionally he completely missed Meapaks point and I think he just faked the entire conversation and had little interest in actually reading and paying attention.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:17 GMT
#634
On March 04 2024 22:10 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
[quote]May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.


Only read the thread up to this point so far. I think the once great town hero Trfel has betrayed us and is working with the enemy.
The fact that he is choosing to comment so much on this technical aspect and not on people's alignment indicative behavior is what makes me believe this is the case.


And why does it sound like you‘re scumreading him here and afterwards he lands in your top towns ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:20 GMT
#636
On March 04 2024 22:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Trfel looks too clean, it worries me.


You know what to do.
Place two votes.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:26 GMT
#638
Moving Oats to town. I thought he spammed too much at the time and his question to the host felt like something he could have done in PM land but the fact he felt the same way about JS looking scummish early probably means we think more alike than not.

So I‘m at:

Town: DP, Rayn, Oats, TTS
Good nulls : Marv
Null/need to read more: MZ, cop, Slam
Bad nulls: VE, Sandroba
Mafia: Trfel
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:30 GMT
#642
On March 04 2024 23:26 Vivax wrote:
Moving Oats to town. I thought he spammed too much at the time and his question to the host felt like something he could have done in PM land but the fact he felt the same way about JS looking scummish early probably means we think more alike than not.

So I‘m at:

Town: DP, Rayn, Oats, TTS
Good nulls : Marv
Null/need to read more: MZ, cop, Slam
Bad nulls: VE, Sandroba
Mafia: Trfel


Forgot to include iamp to town.
Considering adding DMB to the town pile. Let‘s make it so.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 63 64 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1007
910 738
ggaemo 710
actioN 643
Mong 255
Shuttle 113
Dewaltoss 92
Leta 89
Yoon 77
yabsab 43
[ Show more ]
soO 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Bale 26
Aegong 17
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 558
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor842
Other Games
summit1g8582
olofmeister666
ceh9543
Happy300
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS25
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 14m
OSC
14h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.