• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:15
CEST 02:15
KST 09:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9613 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:52 GMT
#4430
On March 08 2024 07:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

Rayn did dump everything discussed. Marv did reveal that he had a code with rayn too. Which is something scum marv should never reveal.


Not enough.
If he agrees that Oats dies here he‘s mafia plain and simple.

Rayn probably claimed to him and dies and sandro knew thag so they both had to go.

He decides Joat was better than killing slam I guess.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:54 GMT
#4431
Gunsmit, Joat, Cop, JK.

That‘s all of them with tops a vet or a vengeful I guess
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 23:57 GMT
#4450
On March 08 2024 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

I’ve alluded to most of it. Rayn discord was quite quiet, the main highlight was seeing a pic from artanis’ wedding and being made to guess who is who. And talking him down off Copcake which I may or may not regret.

Sandro discord was very active. We talked about palmar, MZ, Rels, JSL (I got excited about sandro’s read but the claim seems to have scotched that). Sandro thought Koshi was very town as he aligned with him on a bunch of stuff. We talked about MZ, specifically the posts at the end of his first page of filter and the first page of 2nd filter. Sandro had said he wrote MZ off as town for a while after that. We sort of concluded it would be a ballsy scumplay but that MZ could make it. We also talked about MZ stance on town deciding the mayor lynch, sandro talked about how it was quite an old school view what MZ said about it and we left it there.

We both thought VE was scummy.

I asked sandro to talk palmar off of rayn if sandro was alive. Obviously that sort of resolved itself. And I am aware that makes it sound like I think palmar is town, but it’s more complicated than that. The act of sandro talking to palmar would have been revealing.

Jealous town, CC town.


So if we ignore Oats you‘d want to do VE or MZ today ?
Do you think it‘s a good idea to follow the redcheck when Oats is still looking townie?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:22 GMT
#4469
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:24 GMT
#4470
He‘s way too complacent here.
I agree with Koshi that we can just carry the info that Oats is redchecked forward.

D2 is too important for what this has become.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:26 GMT
#4471
I‘m also suspicious of anyone who‘s calling TTS mafia especially in the big names. That‘s just LHF.

We have to kill Jat among those.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:29 GMT
#4474
On March 08 2024 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:29 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar

Why ignore tts

True. Forgot him. He can be mafia as well.


I don‘t know if iamp is suggesting that as town but Jat lazily agreeing sets off alarm bells.

Mafia in these types of games always coasts along big fellas like iamp to stay in their blind spot and encourages them on mislynches.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:32 GMT
#4481
On March 08 2024 09:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:26 Vivax wrote:
I‘m also suspicious of anyone who‘s calling TTS mafia especially in the big names. That‘s just LHF.

We have to kill Jat among those.

LHF can be mafia


It‘s a shot in the dark and a policy lynch at most. We don‘t know how he plays at all.

First we focus on what we‘re familiar with.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:33 GMT
#4482
On March 08 2024 09:31 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.

Can you explain what my involvement is here in your reasoning? I don't follow.


He defended you during the night phase and struggled to agree that it was a valid argument.

If you are town you should be suspicious of him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:38 GMT
#4484
On March 07 2024 22:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I'm taking it your scum read is here, bc you didn't like the way I reacted to the lynch? I was extremely frustrated with people lynching someone I had a townread on and also frustrated that I've spent most of the game playing catchup on the thread.

I feel like every time I've pointed out stuff that I view is scummy, nobody responds and when I ask people direct questions they just blow me off, Palmar not responding to the whisper is kinda the cherry on top. If you're gonna try to lynch me instead of a literal red check because I said lmfao in a post then I don't think I have anything productive to say to you to change your mind. It feels like the folks who have filtered me only do so bc they want confirmation to their assumption that I'm scum.


This sounds townie btw
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:40 GMT
#4488
On March 08 2024 09:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I'm taking it your scum read is here, bc you didn't like the way I reacted to the lynch? I was extremely frustrated with people lynching someone I had a townread on and also frustrated that I've spent most of the game playing catchup on the thread.

I feel like every time I've pointed out stuff that I view is scummy, nobody responds and when I ask people direct questions they just blow me off, Palmar not responding to the whisper is kinda the cherry on top. If you're gonna try to lynch me instead of a literal red check because I said lmfao in a post then I don't think I have anything productive to say to you to change your mind. It feels like the folks who have filtered me only do so bc they want confirmation to their assumption that I'm scum.


This sounds townie btw

Yes it sort of does


Sort of ?
I think you and DP are mafia now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:41 GMT
#4489
And one got a vigshot but he has to use it on TTS
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:42 GMT
#4491
On March 08 2024 09:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:39 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I'm taking it your scum read is here, bc you didn't like the way I reacted to the lynch? I was extremely frustrated with people lynching someone I had a townread on and also frustrated that I've spent most of the game playing catchup on the thread.

I feel like every time I've pointed out stuff that I view is scummy, nobody responds and when I ask people direct questions they just blow me off, Palmar not responding to the whisper is kinda the cherry on top. If you're gonna try to lynch me instead of a literal red check because I said lmfao in a post then I don't think I have anything productive to say to you to change your mind. It feels like the folks who have filtered me only do so bc they want confirmation to their assumption that I'm scum.


This sounds townie btw

Yes it sort of does


Sort of ?
I think you and DP are mafia now.

I don’t care though


That‘s fine you will when you‘re both alive D3
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:51 GMT
#4501
On March 08 2024 09:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay here’s a short read list while I have some time
Town
Koshi
Vivax
Slam
Jsl
Cake
Dp
Marv
Iamp

Mafia
Dmb
Mz
Jat
Tts
VE



I can do JAT not doing TTS
Of the trio marv didn‘t die so it‘s him or a Palmar kill.
I agree with cop that not killing slam was vanity mafia, unless a mafia vig got foiled.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:54 GMT
#4505
On March 08 2024 09:51 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:31 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.

Can you explain what my involvement is here in your reasoning? I don't follow.


He defended you during the night phase and struggled to agree that it was a valid argument.

If you are town you should be suspicious of him.

Would you happen to have a link to that or remember a key word I can easily search for? Phone posting ATM and would prefer to not be doomscrolling 40 pages blindly. Definitely want to take a second look at what you're seeing though.

That reminds me, I got back to you about that Rayn x Palmar thing you wanted me to look into. What were your thoughts on the matter? Have those thoughts changed since the Rayn NK?


Before end of N1 when I said you were caught because you cleared Jat but not copcake. That thing.

Palmar was calling rayn mafia could be wrong could be him trolling or maybe it was red blue blindness. Not reading too much into it atm because the association got cleared with rayn dying.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:56 GMT
#4509
On March 08 2024 09:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay here’s a short read list while I have some time
Town
Koshi
Vivax
Slam
Jsl
Cake
Dp
Marv
Iamp

Mafia
Dmb
Mz
Jat
Tts
VE



I can do JAT not doing TTS
Of the trio marv didn‘t die so it‘s him or a Palmar kill.
I agree with cop that not killing slam was vanity mafia, unless a mafia vig got foiled.

I’m feeling really good about jat mafia yeah


Half the town slipped into depression for no reason, but I‘ll vote him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 00:59 GMT
#4513
On March 08 2024 09:58 CopCake wrote:
Wait no, mafia could assume that vivax JK slam

And mafia marv could have blocked rayn

But that didnt happen.

Yeah Marv is town still.

Vivax, who did you JK?


Read my filter
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 01:03 GMT
#4518
On March 08 2024 10:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.


Someone has to keep you on track, marv was a shit direction.


That may be right but your confidence is misplaced.
Why not JAT?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 01:08 GMT
#4527
On March 08 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.


Someone has to keep you on track, marv was a shit direction.


That may be right but your confidence is misplaced.
Why not JAT?


I could lynch Jat, but its just the correct play to lynch oats.

Can you answer my points about why we should lynch him here.


If we assume iamp town and marv town he is hiding in their shadows. See his TTS agreement.

Sandro might have caught him.

Let me check D1 EoD again.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 01:12 GMT
#4529
On March 06 2024 11:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (5): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels
die_meatbaby (3): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




I‘m staring at the VC under the assumption he‘s mafia and realizing that Trfel must have been high priority wagon for mafia. High concentration of potential baddies.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft455
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft455
Nina 87
ViBE83
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 164
Noble 77
Hyuk 58
NaDa 50
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
League of Legends
Doublelift3742
Counter-Strike
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox491
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4314
Khaldor578
Other Games
summit1g7754
FrodaN2118
Coldzera 808
shahzam638
JimRising 451
C9.Mang0302
KnowMe182
ArmadaUGS72
Mew2King40
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick807
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH331
• Hupsaiya 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21592
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 45m
Online Event
10h 45m
FEL
15h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.