• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:27
CEST 01:27
KST 08:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10382 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 32 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:04 GMT
#9042
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:10 GMT
#9053
On March 16 2024 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
dp i want them


Want what?

the pics


I will later once I crop my face out.

Still haven't gotten my pics from last day cycle either tbh, the broken links. I still want those too.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:13 GMT
#9058
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:04 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?


Im alive and Koshi is dead.

Imma need an adult to hold my hand through this.

Is lynching the most townread person always the best play? Let's assume no blue roles.

I think there is a potential argument here but I'd want to hear your thoughts first.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:13 GMT
#9060
On March 16 2024 11:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:10 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
dp i want them


Want what?

the pics


I will later once I crop my face out.

Still haven't gotten my pics from last day cycle either tbh, the broken links. I still want those too.


I couldn't find the gifs again sorry

This pains me, truly, but I forgive you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:20 GMT
#9070
On March 16 2024 11:13 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:10 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Clearly my reads are completely wrong, or I am being fucked with, either way this is amazing and woeful at the same time.

why do you say that ?


Why do you think?

just because your alive? You didn't post your full reads till right before the deadline.

"iamperfection"

"your alive"

hiss

##Vote: iamp/s
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:21 GMT
#9072
On March 16 2024 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?


Im alive and Koshi is dead.

Imma need an adult to hold my hand through this.

Is lynching the most townread person always the best play? Let's assume no blue roles.

I think there is a potential argument here but I'd want to hear your thoughts first.


You mean night killing?

Yea my b, is Friday and I'm at the bar again.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:22 GMT
#9074
On March 16 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:16 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?


Im alive and Koshi is dead.

Imma need an adult to hold my hand through this.

Is lynching the most townread person always the best play? Let's assume no blue roles.

I think there is a potential argument here but I'd want to hear your thoughts first.

Weird post to make. In what world was Koshi more townread than DP? You yourself were having doubts regarding Koshi and none regarding DP last night right?


I think he is trying to justify why I am alive?

Basically? Like, I feel like breeding mistrust in the top townreads is a valid strategy, but I can see it both ways so it might be WIFOM.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:24 GMT
#9078
On March 16 2024 11:18 iamperfection wrote:
my hierarchy of killing for a mafia team is - Confirmed by mechanics, Strong players making sense, Players making sense, blue snipes, Strong players, the rest.

See, my thinking is, if someone's reads are "too good" then lynching them might expose the scum team, right?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:24 GMT
#9079
On March 16 2024 11:21 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:20 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:10 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Clearly my reads are completely wrong, or I am being fucked with, either way this is amazing and woeful at the same time.

why do you say that ?


Why do you think?

just because your alive? You didn't post your full reads till right before the deadline.

"iamperfection"

"your alive"

hiss

##Vote: iamp/s

you could have probably made that joke like a million times this game if we are going by my grammar and spelling.

Yea but WIOM so now was the time to pull the trigger on it.

Sorry.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:28 GMT
#9082
On March 16 2024 11:27 iamperfection wrote:
our town is probably full of drunks, martyrs and morons. I think I'm in the moron category.

I'm one post away from the trifecta.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:34 GMT
#9085
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:35 GMT
#9086
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels

Add rels to revisit (EBWOP)
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:46 GMT
#9095
On March 16 2024 11:37 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels

Add rels to revisit (EBWOP)

What do you make of rels quick vote?

I'd have to see how consistent it is with his recent play but in theory I'm not opposed to it.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:47 GMT
#9096
On March 16 2024 11:45 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels


Not gonna lie was gonna call this post mafia for not having your name in it.
Then I saw who wrote it

I lol'd 😂
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 03:03 GMT
#9112
On March 16 2024 11:55 iamperfection wrote:
anybody get the whisperer ?

I did, again. Having a hard deciding who to mason.

Part of me wants to mason Vivax but I don't think it'd be fruitful and would look like me trying to clear my name with someone who is intent to discredit me but that sounds too stressful tbh.

MZ maybe because they've been absent and busy, but if they're absent and busy it doesn't make much sense, right? Though they did complain about not getting enough engagement out of Palmar so I could maybe make up for some of that + make up for not having read them in a while.

But, at the bar atm on a smoke break so I'll think about this more when I get home maybe.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 03:26 GMT
#9120
On March 16 2024 12:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels


This guy is so mafia but it‘s hilarious tbh.
First he calls Koshi death interesting then adds him to lynchable.

It‘s even worse than Palmar‘s case on dead rayn.
At this point he‘s just flaunting around how dumb this town is for not lynching him

Lmao damn that was indeed bad. You'd think scum would know who they NK'd though?

My thinking at the time was "I didn't finish filtering them, should really do my due diligence" (which in retrospect and in context looks bad on me too lol).

Drunk posting ftw.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 03:44 GMT
#9126
On March 16 2024 12:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Jealous another fellow drunk poster, I salute you.

♡
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 03:44 GMT
#9127
On March 16 2024 12:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 12:26 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 12:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels


This guy is so mafia but it‘s hilarious tbh.
First he calls Koshi death interesting then adds him to lynchable.

It‘s even worse than Palmar‘s case on dead rayn.
At this point he‘s just flaunting around how dumb this town is for not lynching him

Lmao damn that was indeed bad. You'd think scum would know who they NK'd though?

My thinking at the time was "I didn't finish filtering them, should really do my due diligence" (which in retrospect and in context looks bad on me too lol).

Drunk posting ftw.


It looks VERY bad.

Almost like your reads aren't responsive to events changing.

I stand by everything else I said tbh, Koshi is where he would have been were he still alive. I simply forgot he was dead lmao.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 03:52 GMT
#9134
On March 16 2024 12:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 12:26 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 12:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels


This guy is so mafia but it‘s hilarious tbh.
First he calls Koshi death interesting then adds him to lynchable.

It‘s even worse than Palmar‘s case on dead rayn.
At this point he‘s just flaunting around how dumb this town is for not lynching him

Lmao damn that was indeed bad. You'd think scum would know who they NK'd though?

My thinking at the time was "I didn't finish filtering them, should really do my due diligence" (which in retrospect and in context looks bad on me too lol).

Drunk posting ftw.

Not great in context

https://www.healthline.com/health/alcoholism/alcohol-and-memory-loss#:~:text=Alcohol affects short-term memory,term memory loss can occur.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 03:53 GMT
#9135
On March 16 2024 12:45 Vivax wrote:
Three people drunkposted in this game.
That‘s gotta be it. Town would instantly lose their last braincells so all the drinkers are mafia.

😂
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft210
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft210
Nina 81
ViBE75
SpeCial 42
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 185
Noble 69
Hyuk 56
NaDa 35
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
League of Legends
Doublelift4636
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox307
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4862
Khaldor679
Other Games
summit1g8128
FrodaN1818
Coldzera 815
shahzam517
JimRising 385
C9.Mang0279
KnowMe201
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King50
PPMD32
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick675
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21206
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 33m
Online Event
11h 33m
FEL
16h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.