• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13722 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 04:15 GMT
#3960
On March 07 2024 13:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔



Ask your new friends about it.
Poke holes in the belly before dumping him into a lake.


Only once I have killed rayn on night 1 as mafia. I have these thing of keeping “strong” players alive because I find it amusing.


I know but I have a traitor read on you.
They don‘t decide the NK.

What do you think should be done about Oats.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 04:17 GMT
#3969
On March 07 2024 13:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
This is actually just claiming mafia


Looks better now
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 13:29 GMT
#4183
TTS is Naerys from last game ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 13:32 GMT
#4184
We have Oats who got redchecked you can just park there and enjoy the autopilot day.

I didn‘t vote yet cuz I‘m lazy like that.
Marv complaining about the jailkeeper mayor is lowkey scummy he is approaching the dreadful moment of scum not having a roleblocker.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 13:41 GMT
#4188
On March 07 2024 22:37 Koshi wrote:
Still havznt reread Oats.
But lynching somebody who seems townie is retarded.

Mafia needs to rb Vivax. So they cant keep slam alive.

Why cant we lynch MZ today?


Oats can be alive as long as we want.
Is the traitor a redcheck before recruited? Because that would also make sense.


I like your contrarian position. I will be your devil‘s advocate.
But why MZ ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 13:49 GMT
#4192
Slam posted a readslist and survived the night but that could have been rayn‘s doing. It speaks against a fakeclaim mostly.

I don‘t discount one of those to be additional scum KP.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:08 GMT
#4400
On March 08 2024 06:44 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:28 Koshi wrote:
TTS is not a good lynch today. I have been disappointed by townies and this could just be that.

DP can shoot him.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:30 Koshi wrote:
Oh there is also dmb. Bwaa she can stay alive. We let our Mayor handle that down the line.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:31 Koshi wrote:
Oh wait. Jacob claimed gunsmith right. Ok. So swap Jacob with dmb then.

What a weird progression Jacob took on me.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:32 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:30 iamperfection wrote:
Did you see my point about his comeback post.

No I didnt read from my last post during night to when I came back yet. I think I saw something you wrote but I forgot.


[image loading]


You also misses the part where Jacob claimed gunsmith.
If Koshi is a clown, you both are a circus.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:09 GMT
#4401
Also don‘t post clowns. Someone here has a phobia.
Should have mentioned it before maybe.
Not me though, I have to look into the mirror before going to work.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:14 GMT
#4403
On March 08 2024 07:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:00 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
I need to stop talking about the night actions.

I did give you a direct order mind you.

Ikik it’s hard..

I can’t really imagine a reason why mafia!koshi would be against yeeting me here


Bad way of thinking.
‚But he/she wouldn‘t…‘

He needs to put in work but he doesn‘t even have to because it needs a miracle for you not to get yeeted.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:22 GMT
#4405
I honestly have a really good argument for why Oats isn‘t mafia actually. But it requires you to believe he‘d be good enough to think about it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:23 GMT
#4408
If Oats was mafia he could claim bodyguard.
That‘d make it easier to survive the check and pulls more info for scum if they can‘t stop the lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:25 GMT
#4409
I‘m actually not going to vote him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:30 GMT
#4416
On March 08 2024 07:27 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:26 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:09 Vivax wrote:
Also don‘t post clowns. Someone here has a phobia.
Should have mentioned it before maybe.
Not me though, I have to look into the mirror before going to work.

Shit, sorry.

Can I get one-time permission to edit the image out of my post?

He was making a joke you goof.


No I wasn‘t
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:30 GMT
#4417
I mean part of it was a joke but DMB can‘t even look at a clown
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:33 GMT
#4418
On March 08 2024 07:27 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:23 Vivax wrote:
If Oats was mafia he could claim bodyguard.
That‘d make it easier to survive the check and pulls more info for scum if they can‘t stop the lynch.

????? Claiming bodyguard is meaningless.


Why you can 1. CC, 2. Claim another role, 3. Claim BG when you get redchecked. Oats didn‘t do any of those you‘re telling me he wouldn‘t fight back as mafia after Slam survived the night.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:34 GMT
#4420
It‘s lile he deliberately reduced his odds of survival to zero. I think he‘s telling the truth
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:35 GMT
#4421
On March 08 2024 07:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:30 Vivax wrote:
I mean part of it was a joke but DMB can‘t even look at a clown

I mean she has to look at you, surely that’s worse right


I‘m handsome and have lots of rizz
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:35 GMT
#4422
On March 08 2024 07:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:30 Vivax wrote:
I mean part of it was a joke but DMB can‘t even look at a clown

I mean she has to look at you, surely that’s worse right


Also wtf. Do you know me ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:38 GMT
#4424
On March 08 2024 07:36 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:23 Vivax wrote:
If Oats was mafia he could claim bodyguard.
That‘d make it easier to survive the check and pulls more info for scum if they can‘t stop the lynch.

????? Claiming bodyguard is meaningless.


Why you can 1. CC, 2. Claim another role, 3. Claim BG when you get redchecked. Oats didn‘t do any of those you‘re telling me he wouldn‘t fight back as mafia after Slam survived the night.

Because anyone can be a bodyguard.


The point is that it‘s always a beneficial claim when you get redchecked as maf and he didn‘t do it.

Give me a single drawback of doing it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 22:43 GMT
#4426
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko309
SHIN 198
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37789
Bisu 1705
Hyuk 1618
Shuttle 1397
EffOrt 413
Mind 322
Larva 321
firebathero 261
Mini 250
Soma 198
[ Show more ]
ZerO 171
Last 146
Hm[arnc] 99
Leta 90
Zeus 76
Pusan 60
hero 56
Hyun 52
Killer 45
Sexy 42
Trap 40
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 26
Aegong 25
sorry 20
zelot 19
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2541
qojqva1382
Dendi1101
XcaliburYe421
XaKoH 414
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1559
crisheroes359
Other Games
gofns32442
singsing2579
B2W.Neo1076
Happy290
DeMusliM260
Livibee130
ToD119
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS47
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8817
League of Legends
• Jankos1630
Other Games
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 22m
INu's Battles
23h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.