• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:49
CEST 10:49
KST 17:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8619 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 02:31 GMT
#9490
On March 17 2024 11:27 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 03:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Yeah
Both Rels and DMB seem to have fallen off hard.

How so? I think I literally entered the thread every day at around the same time when my daughter is asleep, and probably played for more or less the same time (a few hours) before having to go to sleep
Spoiler, tomorrow will be more of the same, we'll be downtown all day

Yeah fair, time zone differences are annoying, I catch up with the thread when I wake up and see a lot of certain people's posts that then taper off as the day goes on. And I think I already yelled at Vivax for using activity as a tell.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 02:32 GMT
#9492
On March 17 2024 11:27 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 11:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:46 Jealous wrote:
I'm actually curious what die "why are there two nks?!" meatbaby considers "so bad" about my play. This should be good.

I know I am playing bad.

Not really my question. My question was what you thought was "so bad" about MY play.

Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels



.............no words needed.........

Ok but pretend I'm a moron who does need words. Are you calling him out for putting you in his lunchable category?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 02:34 GMT
#9493
On March 17 2024 11:31 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
n March 16 2024 11:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?


Im alive and Koshi is dead.

Imma need an adult to hold my hand through this.

Is lynching the most townread person always the best play? Let's assume no blue roles.

I think there is a potential argument here but I'd want to hear your thoughts first.

Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:24 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:18 iamperfection wrote:
my hierarchy of killing for a mafia team is - Confirmed by mechanics, Strong players making sense, Players making sense, blue snipes, Strong players, the rest.

See, my thinking is, if someone's reads are "too good" then lynching them might expose the scum team, right?

For someone that played since at least 2016, this is a pretty beginner question and thought process. Smells like fake interaction

Rels what do you think of Jealous's post flip play? I wrote some stuff on it last night.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 04:02 GMT
#9551
On March 17 2024 12:55 Rels wrote:
I have been reading DMB past games, kind hard to get info from it without reading the whole game again, but this might be a town tell on DMB ... this game:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 10:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:46 Jealous wrote:
I'm actually curious what die "why are there two nks?!" meatbaby considers "so bad" about my play. This should be good.

I know I am playing bad.

Mafia game:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2023 08:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On December 18 2023 07:52 Palmar wrote:
And I basically have the same feeling about dmb as you but I've written it off throughout the game as terrible town.

I would actually be somewhat relieved if she's mafia because then I don't have to call her bad in the postgame :D


STOP CALLING ME BAD TOWN!!
when we lynch you we will see that I am right


See this is a good way of using meta.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 15:54 GMT
#9683
On March 18 2024 00:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 00:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
I really think that the threadleader is scum and thats why we had all this Townwagons...


You can feel good on Jealous then because threadleader is trying to save him and I wouldn't exclude he has also written a few posts for him.

I can't take anything you say right now seriously. I wake up and this is what I read. So DP is writing Jealous's posts in the scum qt?

Do you honestly believe that? Like take a step back for two minutes before you answer.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 15:56 GMT
#9687
On March 18 2024 00:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 00:48 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 00:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 00:39 Vivax wrote:
Jealous what do you think of Rels scumreading TTS first then asking town for a lurker lynch?


So when we would have lynched tts and Rels were the first one scumreading him or just beeing the one who is the reason for lynching scum, then it would have got him Townreads...

TTS was useless for mafia. So pushing a lurker lynch would be okey for mafia also scum dp get a shot and using this to shoot useless mafia to get a hell of a Townreads is insane but insane enough for Dp´s mafia meta as well


Yeah that's the point he might have written TTS instead of lurker if he really scumread him


is it possibole Rels/DP together? who is the third

Do you still think Jealous is scum?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:11 GMT
#9704
On March 18 2024 01:07 Vivax wrote:
MZ are you reading this?

I'm reading your absolute insanity right now yes. You are so catastrophically tunneled that nothing you've said for the last few hours has been worth it.

Like why on earth are you asking Jealous why Rels is voting where he is. Ask Rels that. You seem to be setting up these questions that are designed to only scumread Jealous no matter what the answer is. At least Jealous is trying to answer the shit you're asking unlike Palmar who is probably having the time of his life watching you carry his defense this hard. Everything you accused DP of doing for Jealous, you're doing for Palmar at this point.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:12 GMT
#9706
On March 18 2024 01:07 Palmar wrote:
Look at your friends on my wagon DP

Check out the scum who knows he's not gonna get lynched so he can just coast along and troll.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:17 GMT
#9712
On March 18 2024 01:14 Vivax wrote:
Why do you ensure town had to lose the game when cop got lynched, MZ?
We got the martyrs out it's just not fair if you help your friends here.

Wtf are you on about now? I was flying the day cop got lynched, my vote was on Palmar, someone who is actually probably scum unlike cop who was obviously town. Don't get all whiney with me for that, just I was responsible for following you off of oats, you're responsible for you own vote on Cop.

Like why even bring this up?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:20 GMT
#9717
On March 18 2024 01:16 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:07 Vivax wrote:
MZ are you reading this?

I'm reading your absolute insanity right now yes. You are so catastrophically tunneled that nothing you've said for the last few hours has been worth it.

Like why on earth are you asking Jealous why Rels is voting where he is. Ask Rels that. You seem to be setting up these questions that are designed to only scumread Jealous no matter what the answer is. At least Jealous is trying to answer the shit you're asking unlike Palmar who is probably having the time of his life watching you carry his defense this hard. Everything you accused DP of doing for Jealous, you're doing for Palmar at this point.

Yea I think I've already reached my quota of taking abuse from Vivax for today, the last three days have left my gas tank pretty low. Gonna go do actual productive stuff like reading Rels' filter instead of defending myself against a train that will always stay on the same track.


If you get a wagon going on him I'll join it

No fucking way lmfao.

You spend the last several hours screeching about lynching Jealous but if he gets a wagon on Rels you'll join?

Unreal.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:24 GMT
#9726
On March 18 2024 01:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:07 Vivax wrote:
MZ are you reading this?

I'm reading your absolute insanity right now yes. You are so catastrophically tunneled that nothing you've said for the last few hours has been worth it.

Like why on earth are you asking Jealous why Rels is voting where he is. Ask Rels that. You seem to be setting up these questions that are designed to only scumread Jealous no matter what the answer is. At least Jealous is trying to answer the shit you're asking unlike Palmar who is probably having the time of his life watching you carry his defense this hard. Everything you accused DP of doing for Jealous, you're doing for Palmar at this point.

Yea I think I've already reached my quota of taking abuse from Vivax for today, the last three days have left my gas tank pretty low. Gonna go do actual productive stuff like reading Rels' filter instead of defending myself against a train that will always stay on the same track.


If you get a wagon going on him I'll join it

No fucking way lmfao.

You spend the last several hours screeching about lynching Jealous but if he gets a wagon on Rels you'll join?

Unreal.


What's unreal? I said it yesterday already.

I'm trying to preserve game integrity because it has to be broken if he doesn't get lynched today

You and iamperfection keep talking about game integrity and I am so lost as to where you think it's been broken.

Who's your scum team vivax. right now

Jealous Rels and Me?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:27 GMT
#9735
On March 18 2024 01:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:16 Vivax wrote:
Jealous I might be willing to unvote you on one condition: Don‘t case MZ or Palmar. Acknowledge that Rels calling TTS mafia and then deferring to a random lurker lynch is scummy, and case him instead.


What gives, MZ?

This is more of what I'm talking about with the way you've approached this, like his only out is to call Rels scum.

Do you think Rels is scum? I asked that to DMB a bit earlier.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:31 GMT
#9737
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:33 GMT
#9741
On March 18 2024 01:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:16 Vivax wrote:
Jealous I might be willing to unvote you on one condition: Don‘t case MZ or Palmar. Acknowledge that Rels calling TTS mafia and then deferring to a random lurker lynch is scummy, and case him instead.


What gives, MZ?

This is more of what I'm talking about with the way you've approached this, like his only out is to call Rels scum.

Do you think Rels is scum? I asked that to DMB a bit earlier.


He's the only one I'm willing to compromise on if we don't do Jealous.
Koshi's readslist before the NK.

I think he was wrong on you fwiw but I'm not even sure it was a real read.

Maybe he wanted to see if Jealous or Rels would try to push you. They don't. I can see why.

Ok now we're getting somewhere sweet. I think we were just talking past each other for the last page.

So you're pretty set Palmar is town at this point and the team is Jealous, Rels, XX?

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:35 GMT
#9743
On March 18 2024 01:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.


Jealous, Rels today.

Why do you need a third? It's pointless.


Ah I missed this before my last post. Ok That's fair, I will reread Rels (again) and see what I can see.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:36 GMT
#9745
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

You Jealous JAT
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:38 GMT
#9746
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:42 GMT
#9754
On March 18 2024 01:38 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.

Not afraid the other two won’t do the same?

Not at all, after we get you, Vivax will make sure we do Jealous tomorrow and then it'll be down to the last one left, I'm guessing I'll survive until at least then since scum have to kill DP at some point.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:48 GMT
#9756
On March 18 2024 01:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.

Not afraid the other two won’t do the same?

Not at all, after we get you, Vivax will make sure we do Jealous tomorrow and then it'll be down to the last one left, I'm guessing I'll survive until at least then since scum have to kill DP at some point.


How can I make sure of that if we can't hit him for two days.
Hell I started scumreading him D2.

Because there will be no Palmar and I'll vote with you?

I know you think Jealous has somehow scumclaimed, in my eyes Palmar has done so even worse by his flat-out refusal to even try at this point. I give Palmar 90% chance of scum, I still give Jealous only like a 70% chance of being scum since he's been at least putting in effort. Granted I know oats did too, but it's better than Palmar essentially laughing in our faces while we try to lynch him.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:50 GMT
#9758
DMB you just gonna vote DP and peace out?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech112
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 364
Hyuk 229
Leta 90
910 80
Shinee 70
Mong 67
soO 58
PianO 53
HiyA 42
Mind 41
[ Show more ]
ZerO 40
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 27
Bale 26
EffOrt 20
sorry 16
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1662
Other Games
summit1g8849
olofmeister1290
singsing755
ceh9542
Happy352
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS113
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH185
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 11m
OSC
4h 11m
Stellar Fest
4h 11m
OSC
15h 11m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.