• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9289 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:53 GMT
#2425
On March 06 2024 07:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.

Can I know why? While I'm diving into Palmar since he's leading the votes


Cause he is not voting trfel, and he is scummy.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:00 GMT
#2436
On March 06 2024 07:55 Koshi wrote:
DP, can you do me a favor?
When closer to deadline, can you take a step back and feel the thread? Try to feel if the players that came back to the thread are pushing an agenda?

I think the last 12 hours town had control over the thread, I fear that the mafia let us be, and will come back once we are asleep.

I could name some people but that wont be fair to them.

marv should not be shaded during the next hours. There is no need for that. He left the masons and came to play in the thread, that is a positive thing.

My remaining nulls/scumreads went into hiding.

Do not shade marv until we see palmar flip town. There is no reason to doubt marv his alignment.
Remember marv posted reads in mason chat and rayn hard townread marv for it.


Sure, I always do this though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:00 GMT
#2438
On March 06 2024 07:55 Koshi wrote:
Oh marv is back. Ok.
I leave everything in his hands.

Gn.


Fuck you
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:02 GMT
#2445
On March 06 2024 08:00 marvellosity wrote:
I haven’t got to his posting.

As JAT seems to be a real wagon, can someone answer why he is taking this weird stance with Vivax?

Vivax is clearly going to be mafia and he’s only making himself look bad.

I think Jat is smarter than that. What’s his agenda? It’s clear no one else is going to be elected mayor at this stage


That's why he is mafia, keep up marv.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:02 GMT
#2447
On March 06 2024 08:00 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax is clearly going to be mayor. Jesus typo.


looool 0_o
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:18 GMT
#2470
On March 06 2024 08:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.


Koshi if Palmar is town, after last game you realise he SHOULD be scum reading marv because marv prides himself on being the palmar whisperer and saving him from being mislynched etc.

so in this game, assuming palmar is town and marv seems to just be coasting to a palmar lynch here, town!palmar is always going to read marv as mafia.

Scum marv knows he will not easily be able to mislynch town Palmar. And I really really doubt he would ever try needlessly since he hates putting effort in as mafia.


I don;t buy this at all sorry. Palmar was a really easy mislynch here.

Bad logic DP. If palmar is town and I am mafia I am risking palmar coming out looking really townie. I can’t possibly assume he will stay inactive.


Do you actually agree that you would never push a palmar mislynch as mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:19 GMT
#2473
On March 06 2024 08:17 marvellosity wrote:
Did anyone answer me on JAT?


I did.

He is not being smart, and he is being useless.

Also he wouldn't vote trfel.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:24 GMT
#2491
On March 06 2024 08:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:00 marvellosity wrote:
I haven’t got to his posting.

As JAT seems to be a real wagon, can someone answer why he is taking this weird stance with Vivax?

Vivax is clearly going to be mafia and he’s only making himself look bad.

I think Jat is smarter than that. What’s his agenda? It’s clear no one else is going to be elected mayor at this stage


That's why he is mafia, keep up marv.

Found it. Explain this logic to me. My point is he knows better as mafia.

As town he can just really believe in this Vivax stuff. I don’t think it’s unreasonable as I’m only voting Vivax for an easy life.


Jat struck me as really smart and insightful in the obs last game, this game he has been thoroughly meh, and his reads don't seem to adjust fast enough, just weirdly stuck on things.

I haven't played with him much, so if you have some meta reason to think he is town feel free to share,but looks fairly scummy to me.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:25 GMT
#2497
On March 06 2024 08:24 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:24 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Trfel JAT

Same question for Trfel, any case? I liked what I saw from him at the beginning of the game

how can you ignore the vote post?


This.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:25 GMT
#2498
On March 06 2024 08:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:23 Jealous wrote:
11) justanothertownie - It almost feels suicidal to be against** the Vivax for mayor narrative so frankly I don't see JAT doing so as mafia and sticking out like a sore thumb.


^ ETA.

My precise thoughts Jealous.


It was a great post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:26 GMT
#2501
Jealous out of the lim pool.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:27 GMT
#2505
On March 06 2024 08:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:25 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Trfel


This is not a townread on Palmar. But he is right, if I have doubt I should probably wait a day. I get 72 hours more to nail him if he is mafia after all.

I’m uncomfortable lynching JAT. I have nothing on Trfel but I’m sheeping the only alternative.

what do you mean nothing

I’ve not read him and I’ve not really concentrated on what anyone said about him. His peace out post can be anything.


He is coasting by on a sandro town read all day one.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:30 GMT
#2519
I am a god, both my lynch candidates are on the line :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:34 GMT
#2525
On March 06 2024 08:32 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Trifle has gotten 4 votes in 5 minutes. and most of those who were on JAT were on Triffle before. Interesting I'm curious how this will look post lynch.


Trifle wagon is easier, and his play is scummy. nothing more to it IMO.

Mafia are probably bussing or absent at this point, going against these pushes would stand out like a sore thumb.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:34 GMT
#2527
On March 06 2024 08:32 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Trfel JAT

Same question for Trfel, any case? I liked what I saw from him at the beginning of the game

how can you ignore the vote post?

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Trfel JAT

Same question for Trfel, any case? I liked what I saw from him at the beginning of the game

how can you ignore the vote post?


This.

Can I have a link to that mythical post?


Its the last post in his filter.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:36 GMT
#2530
BTW, why does JAT need to wait for marv's permission to vote trfel to save himself, seems really fucking off to me.

Is Jat the kind of player who sucks up to marv.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:36 GMT
#2531
It's possible he is just stubborn and doesn't like being bullied I guess.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:37 GMT
#2533
On March 06 2024 08:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:32 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Trfel JAT

Same question for Trfel, any case? I liked what I saw from him at the beginning of the game

how can you ignore the vote post?

On March 06 2024 08:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Trfel JAT

Same question for Trfel, any case? I liked what I saw from him at the beginning of the game

how can you ignore the vote post?


This.

Can I have a link to that mythical post?


Its the last post in his filter.

This?
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:33 Trfel wrote:
My apologies, I don't have time to play today. I'll try and catch up later tonight or tomorrow.

Voting for Vivax and Palmar, I don't particularly know why, I'll try and check in to see if I need to switch votes. If I get lynched so be it.



yep.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:45 GMT
#2538
On March 06 2024 08:38 Rels wrote:
If Palmar was the leading wagon or counterwagon to him at the time, I don't see the issue? I can relate to not having the time



It's a stark difference to his level last game.

He posted a bit at the start of the game, got town read and noped out.

But hey, you can vote Jat with me if you want instead, or propose something else.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:46 GMT
#2540
I need to work out the vote count.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1304
ComeBackTV 603
SteadfastSC481
TaKeTV 396
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex142
EnkiAlexander 48
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 481
LamboSC2 280
ProTech144
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex 142
BRAT_OK 75
mouzHeroMarine 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42962
Shuttle 2391
EffOrt 853
Horang2 837
Light 779
Mini 689
Soma 404
Stork 382
BeSt 318
firebathero 306
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 271
Rush 245
ggaemo 232
Snow 206
ZerO 156
Leta 150
Pusan 75
hero 68
Sharp 63
sorry 56
Killer 44
Mong 38
Shinee 35
Mind 33
ToSsGirL 33
Yoon 31
Sexy 30
Trap 26
Shine 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 19
soO 18
Free 16
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10530
Dendi938
qojqva730
420jenkins136
Counter-Strike
fl0m858
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1959
crisheroes1234
XaKoH 182
MindelVK1
Other Games
singsing1940
B2W.Neo940
Liquid`VortiX233
Hui .193
ArmadaUGS123
QueenE95
Mew2King72
Trikslyr32
ToD29
Railgan25
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile123
• Gemini_19 15
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2933
• Jankos2489
• TFBlade971
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 42m
Stellar Fest
21h 42m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.