• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:47
CEST 08:47
KST 15:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8523 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:42 GMT
#4295
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:56 GMT
#4297
On March 08 2024 02:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:30 CopCake wrote:
Can someone the recent Mafia DP game?

This is the second time I ask.


It was 9n another site


I need a link
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 18:05 GMT
#4298
I also want to point out that, any of the whisperers picked Slam.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 18:07 GMT
#4299
Well, actually, Idk how the whispers thing works, do you get a pm in the day telling you that you can invite someone on discord or do you get it during the night?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 18:15 GMT
#4303
On March 08 2024 03:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.

OH yeah I said that already, DP


D:

I am not a Slam expert.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 18:27 GMT
#4308
On March 08 2024 03:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 03:15 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 03:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.

OH yeah I said that already, DP


D:

I am not a Slam expert.

I am very very rarely blue. I haven't formed a blue meta yet


And they saw you alive

The cop

🥸
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 18:55 GMT
#4311
Why wouldnt they whisper slam?

Is a very good question.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 19:20 GMT
#4313
Is it a bad move to whisper the cop? When you know he is alive?

Or why wasnt slam whispered?

These questions can help to answer “why wasnt slam roleblocked”

There are only two scenarios

- Mafia dont see slam as a treat and killed rayn/sandro

- Marv is mafia, his team blocked rayn and killed him

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 00:36 GMT
#4483
Woke up to get water.

Fell asleep almost immediately yesterday.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 00:46 GMT
#4495
Well

If marv is mafia and knew rayn will doct slam, then he could have just blocked rayn and kill slam and rayn (assuming both night kills were mafia, I dont have a head to read night actions atm, zombie mode)

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 00:48 GMT
#4497
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 00:55 GMT
#4507
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 00:58 GMT
#4512
Wait no, mafia could assume that vivax JK slam

And mafia marv could have blocked rayn

But that didnt happen.

Yeah Marv is town still.

Vivax, who did you JK?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:01 GMT
#4515
On March 08 2024 09:59 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:58 CopCake wrote:
Wait no, mafia could assume that vivax JK slam

And mafia marv could have blocked rayn

But that didnt happen.

Yeah Marv is town still.

Vivax, who did you JK?


Read my filter


I am zombie, need to go back to sleep ):

Have some simphaty
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:03 GMT
#4520
On March 08 2024 09:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


Lamest townread ever


I dont have my beauty sleep yet, or well got interrupted.

Sorry marshmallow
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:08 GMT
#4526
On March 08 2024 10:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake did you read my last mafia game?


I cant rn
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:15 GMT
#4534
On March 08 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (5): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels
die_meatbaby (3): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




I‘m staring at the VC under the assumption he‘s mafia and realizing that Trfel must have been high priority wagon for mafia. High concentration of potential baddies.


Is it weird that Darth ended in meatbaby?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:15 GMT
#4535
On March 08 2024 10:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:08 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake did you read my last mafia game?


I cant rn


Why did you complain so much about not getting it right away then?

Performative.


3 am in the morning?

Really?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:16 GMT
#4540
I promise to read that during the day, but i should go back to sleep now.

I leave town in the competent hands of themselves.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:43 GMT
#4569
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft769
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 735
Stork 308
ggaemo 303
Leta 246
PianO 82
Hyuk 33
ZergMaN 30
yabsab 20
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
League of Legends
JimRising 353
Reynor61
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King222
Westballz43
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor712
Other Games
summit1g9947
C9.Mang0269
PiGStarcraft164
Sick148
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick618
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Lourlo1356
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 14m
Online Event
4h 14m
FEL
9h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.