• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:24
CEST 08:24
KST 15:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9007 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 02:54 GMT
#4642
On March 08 2024 11:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you

you could try to do a meta analysis of yourself.

This is my second game in the past like 7 years lol

how much does a person really change lets be honest.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 02:56 GMT
#4644
On March 08 2024 11:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:51 iamperfection wrote:
its what i would do if i had an incorrect check.

That’s also because your mafia meta is so divergent from your town meta lol

it aint that different i try to keep it up. Its just hard.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 12:01 GMT
#4797
On March 08 2024 21:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all

But why did you claim it and risk the roleblock? I really don’t understand.

We covered this. He made a mistake.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 12:03 GMT
#4800
I'll be that guy since everyone is a coward. If dp is alive late game make sure to demand the pics.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 12:05 GMT
#4803
On March 08 2024 21:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:03 iamperfection wrote:
I'll be that guy since everyone is a coward. If dp is alive late game make sure to demand the pics.


of my leg?

Of course
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 13:42 GMT
#4856
On March 08 2024 22:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hmm so I took a gander through dmbs filter and I actually don’t see much mafia motivation there at this point. I can see what she was trying to say d1 now near the lynch and it makes sense with her not having 2 great candidates to pick


Oh no. nope. No. Don't do that to me. At this point you know you can’t change the lynch. If you flip mafia it would looked better for me, because you didn't stop voting me even like after nk and slam calling out his announcement about you, you just post #votedmb. And now you know you getting lynched and we will see that you are scum. You changing your mind about me so it looked like it was M vs M here. Why me? Could you not do that shit do somebody else?

Wat
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 15:04 GMT
#4865
On March 09 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Really is frustrating that most people checked out of today

I don't think I will be around for shenanigans unfortunately
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 15:04 GMT
#4866
Meaning deadline that is.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 15:30 GMT
#4874
If all the claims are true. I don't think there should be a traitor.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 15:30 GMT
#4875
On March 09 2024 00:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Eh let’s get something going
##unvote
##vote ve

Sure
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 16:54 GMT
#4899
I don't understand the point your making at all.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 17:22 GMT
#4920
Marv vote ve to give everyone something to think about.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 17:37 GMT
#4933
On March 09 2024 02:31 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 02:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:27 CopCake wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:21 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:15 CopCake wrote:
Btw I refuse to take my vote on Jelaous.

He was an ass to me but “Vivax slapping my ass” is a good thought process.

I have no idea what you’re on about tbh.


Jelaous asked questions to dmb to understand her

Dmb said vivax was slapping her etc etc

Jelaous said ok I likr that thought process

So? Like I’m positive there has been some misunderstanding here, but even if there wasn’t, why is it a mafia thing to say or do that? You think mafia want to look like idiots?


Jelaous was like absolutely too mean to me. To the point I almost quit the game for that.

He said I spoke bullshit,

How is “Vivax is slapping me” a good answer?

I think they are partners.

First of all where was he mean. Second being mean if anything is far more likely to come from town usually.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 17:45 GMT
#4937
The race bannon this is the only thing I would take issue with. Just call him an idiot back.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 17:45 GMT
#4939
On March 09 2024 02:45 iamperfection wrote:
The race bannon this is the only thing I would take issue with. Just call him an idiot back.

Thing ebwop
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 18:38 GMT
#4957
On March 09 2024 03:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Besides VE would have been my next check

That would have been an awful check imo.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 18:54 GMT
#4961
On March 09 2024 03:51 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 03:38 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 03:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Besides VE would have been my next check

That would have been an awful check imo.

Day 1?

You should check people you aren't sure of and people you couldn't lead a lynch on otherwise. Ve is easy lynch. I don't think oats was a bad check to be honest. At least from my point of view.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 18:57 GMT
#4964
On March 09 2024 03:56 Alakaslam wrote:
I am not going to say straight up what I am/have been thinking for N2. Come on. Give me credit as a person who can read and write.

That's not what I said at all but ok.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 19:57 GMT
#4973
He didn't do the self meta though.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 23:17 GMT
#5088
On March 09 2024 06:59 Palmar wrote:

We probably have about 5 mafia in this game. It could be 4, but then they have very strong roles. Normal balance would suggest 5.






I have had it with people not reading the op
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1089
910 100
Hyun 72
NotJumperer 56
Bale 32
sorry 21
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto219
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King135
Other Games
summit1g6843
Coldzera 719
WinterStarcraft388
C9.Mang0281
ceh9170
NeuroSwarm109
ViBE28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick595
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1032
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 36m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 36m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 36m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.