• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8627 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:23 GMT
#2356
On March 06 2024 07:21 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam

Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP

No, I am Fitzwilliam

Or I should have been, anyway.


Slam trfel or jat?

who should we lynch
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:24 GMT
#2357
On March 05 2024 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well for instance you could try toget people to actually vote for Koshi, or try to get a read on me, marv, sandroba, iamp, palmar who all are on par with Koshi level.


WTF is this post btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:25 GMT
#2360
On March 05 2024 21:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:13 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:54 sandroba wrote:
I feel like it's harder to argue against vivax mayor as mafia. Rels and palmar both entered the thread with that mindset. Pretty much ignored most of what happened for most of the thread but making sure they say what they were supposed to say as town about the vivax claim as soon as possible.
There are obviously town reasons to mayor vivax, but there is some reluctance I expect from townies. I think the over-eagerness to jump on the vivax train right away points to mafia.


Hard disagree. I find people who just accept it for what it is and make the correct play in regards to him is townie.

The scummy thing is talking around in circles about how shit vivax’s claim was, that he might not be town or if he is he is not confirmed

It’s a huge waste of time and shits up the thread and is also incredibly easy content to fake.

I found palmars approach to the situation very townie for example

Are you still lock town on trfel btw?

Didn't see much of people saying he might not be town. Shitting up the thread discussing the claim being bad I agree, CopCake is the main person I saw driving the discussion back to that.
I think saying he is prob town and prob not the best mayor, at least initially is the reaction I would expect from townies. Remember, even though scum might not want something, it's hard to actually push something when you think it would be obvious anti-town. Scum wants to hide and push things in a subtle way.
Not locked town on trfel since he hasn't been very active, but wouldn't lynch him d1 in a million years. What he has posted so far after the initial setup-focused posts looked super townie to me.

I really really really don't see that.
Last game I was so sure he was town.
What is he doing here? Everytime he gets pressured he moves away from it. Slam asks him about Oats. He gives a good answer but it lacks conviction. It looks way more as a mafia seeing Town!Oats be inquisitive than a townie figuring out Town!Oats is inquisitive.
Slam then pressures on and while replying to somebody else he @slam and disengages with him.

This can't be the same Tfrel as last game? You went 4 days with him. Under pressure by marv/DP/rayn iirc. This looks the same to you? I should follow your lead on him but it seems impossible.


This is a good post.

Probably trfel is mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:27 GMT
#2363
On March 06 2024 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.


Koshi if Palmar is town, after last game you realise he SHOULD be scum reading marv because marv prides himself on being the palmar whisperer and saving him from being mislynched etc.

so in this game, assuming palmar is town and marv seems to just be coasting to a palmar lynch here, town!palmar is always going to read marv as mafia.

Scum marv knows he will not easily be able to mislynch town Palmar. And I really really doubt he would ever try needlessly since he hates putting effort in as mafia.


I don;t buy this at all sorry. Palmar was a really easy mislynch here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:27 GMT
#2364
On March 06 2024 07:27 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 21:30 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:13 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:54 sandroba wrote:
I feel like it's harder to argue against vivax mayor as mafia. Rels and palmar both entered the thread with that mindset. Pretty much ignored most of what happened for most of the thread but making sure they say what they were supposed to say as town about the vivax claim as soon as possible.
There are obviously town reasons to mayor vivax, but there is some reluctance I expect from townies. I think the over-eagerness to jump on the vivax train right away points to mafia.


Hard disagree. I find people who just accept it for what it is and make the correct play in regards to him is townie.

The scummy thing is talking around in circles about how shit vivax’s claim was, that he might not be town or if he is he is not confirmed

It’s a huge waste of time and shits up the thread and is also incredibly easy content to fake.

I found palmars approach to the situation very townie for example

Are you still lock town on trfel btw?

Didn't see much of people saying he might not be town. Shitting up the thread discussing the claim being bad I agree, CopCake is the main person I saw driving the discussion back to that.
I think saying he is prob town and prob not the best mayor, at least initially is the reaction I would expect from townies. Remember, even though scum might not want something, it's hard to actually push something when you think it would be obvious anti-town. Scum wants to hide and push things in a subtle way.
Not locked town on trfel since he hasn't been very active, but wouldn't lynch him d1 in a million years. What he has posted so far after the initial setup-focused posts looked super townie to me.

I really really really don't see that.
Last game I was so sure he was town.
What is he doing here? Everytime he gets pressured he moves away from it. Slam asks him about Oats. He gives a good answer but it lacks conviction. It looks way more as a mafia seeing Town!Oats be inquisitive than a townie figuring out Town!Oats is inquisitive.
Slam then pressures on and while replying to somebody else he @slam and disengages with him.

This can't be the same Tfrel as last game? You went 4 days with him. Under pressure by marv/DP/rayn iirc. This looks the same to you? I should follow your lead on him but it seems impossible.


This is a good post.

Probably trfel is mafia.

Yeah maybe but CC and sandroba are town and they are townreading tfrel. So don't fuck up their game and lynch Tfrel over Hapa and Palmar.


Palmar is town, don't fuck up my game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:28 GMT
#2365
On March 06 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well for instance you could try toget people to actually vote for Koshi, or try to get a read on me, marv, sandroba, iamp, palmar who all are on par with Koshi level.


WTF is this post btw.

Not great but kinda in character. rayn loves to focus on "big name" players a lot.

My concern with him is:

a) his unquestioning of marv
b) that feeling I get when rayn posts a lot but doesn't really say much.


No I mean, why am I not on this list.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:28 GMT
#2366
Vote: Trfel.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:29 GMT
#2370
On March 06 2024 07:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well for instance you could try toget people to actually vote for Koshi, or try to get a read on me, marv, sandroba, iamp, palmar who all are on par with Koshi level.


WTF is this post btw.

Not great but kinda in character. rayn loves to focus on "big name" players a lot.

My concern with him is:

a) his unquestioning of marv
b) that feeling I get when rayn posts a lot but doesn't really say much.


No I mean, why am I not on this list.

because you townread palmar


Brutal.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:30 GMT
#2372
On March 06 2024 07:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.


Koshi if Palmar is town, after last game you realise he SHOULD be scum reading marv because marv prides himself on being the palmar whisperer and saving him from being mislynched etc.

so in this game, assuming palmar is town and marv seems to just be coasting to a palmar lynch here, town!palmar is always going to read marv as mafia.

Scum marv knows he will not easily be able to mislynch town Palmar. And I really really doubt he would ever try needlessly since he hates putting effort in as mafia.


I don;t buy this at all sorry. Palmar was a really easy mislynch here.

Really? Does not seem like it to me.


Now it's not. But only cause of me <3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:31 GMT
#2375
ANNOUNCEMENT

We are lynching Trfel. All townies please place your votes accordingly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:35 GMT
#2386
On March 06 2024 07:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Why are we lynching either of trfel or jat? Kinda hard to be anything but cba in my position but believe me, I'm trying to be better.


Y'all have boomer levels of ability to think in someone else's shoes, by the way. I get that some of you actually are in fact boomers, but the crazy thing is they are the ones seeing my plight lol.


I tend to not like lynching pure non posters, the hapa slot could be replaced or modkilled, or he comes back and we lynch him then.

I could also lynch TTS if I wasn't trying to be nice to our guest from another site.

Jealous is at least making an effort to play and that slot is unreadable.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:37 GMT
#2389
On March 06 2024 07:35 Koshi wrote:
DP just stay the course on Hapa and Palmar.

If they are mafia or even 1 only, we get a lot of information. Lynching tfrel does not do that.

Palmar town is not horrible. Palmar mafia is great.
Hapa is a good shot. I am proud to be in a town that shoots idiots.


Im not going to lynch someone I now think is town.

This is how I get my town reads most games, and usually they are fucking air-tight accurate.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:37 GMT
#2390
VE are you around?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:42 GMT
#2396
On March 05 2024 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


marv has not posted anything in the chat after voting for you, aside from answering my VE question and telling me him and sandroba decided to vote vivax for mayor.

So no, not really weird.


How is this not weird btw?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:45 GMT
#2403
On March 06 2024 07:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:

Okay thoughts on the marv v palmer I did like vivax's post about Marv not masoning DP I don't know much about sand but it seems like a safer choice if Marv was mafia? Is there any context as to why Marv would have masoned vivax?



This is not correct.

Sandroba is incredibly good at mafia and if he's town marv masoning him is the most townie thing marv has done this game. They know each other very well and like each other.


I disagree with this analysis. If I was mafia, I would mason and pocket strong town players 100% of the time.

I would do the same as town, its NAI imo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:46 GMT
#2404
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:49 GMT
#2410
On March 05 2024 21:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?

I completely understand your logic here and agree with it. To me it just looks like you are not really trying to do anything about it. Like really really try to do..


Good post by rayn.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:50 GMT
#2412
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:51 GMT
#2414
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:52 GMT
#2417
On March 06 2024 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
Is Palmar actually playing?

10 pages behind.


Yes, he is town.

Vote Jat or Trfel.

Idgaf which one at this point they are probably both mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 518
SteadfastSC485
TaKeTV 410
LamboSC2305
IndyStarCraft 140
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 485
LamboSC2 305
IndyStarCraft 140
ProTech139
Rex 138
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34639
Shuttle 2658
EffOrt 845
Horang2 822
Light 718
Soma 631
Mini 575
BeSt 330
Stork 314
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 241
Rush 217
Snow 210
ggaemo 207
ZerO 190
Zeus 137
Leta 118
sorry 80
Killer 79
Pusan 77
hero 75
Sharp 40
Shine 38
Mind 36
Shinee 33
Mong 33
soO 26
Bale 26
Terrorterran 26
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 24
Sexy 23
Yoon 19
Trap 19
Free 18
NotJumperer 15
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10152
Dendi982
qojqva857
Fuzer 189
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff125
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2012
crisheroes1207
XaKoH 171
Other Games
singsing1947
B2W.Neo975
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX172
ArmadaUGS152
Mew2King107
QueenE99
Railgan16
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)15
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile16
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2173
League of Legends
• Nemesis2807
• Jankos2141
• TFBlade776
Other Games
• WagamamaTV160
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 40m
Stellar Fest
22h 40m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.