• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:35
CEST 03:35
KST 10:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8388 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 05:01 GMT
#4029
And Oats killing rayn makes a lot of sense.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 05:02 GMT
#4031
On March 07 2024 14:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:54 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:32 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:04 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER


I'm over here facepalming. Although that does seem like a town move to make.



Okay thoughts town should gunsmith claim now? No reason not to right?

Fuck no

They can give more guns away


Btw baby boy, why did you pick Oats of all people?


Because I was 99% I'mma be dead

Might as well know whether the pedantic stuff was real or not before I go to obs. I was expecting to banter with Grack about "I don't wanna be spoiled except Oats alignment so I can troll obs" but

Well

Here I am


Where was Oats Pedantic?


Hijole

You know what pedantic means, I presume?

Oats was pedantic with regard to YOU

🤣


I dont think he was 🤔 I would have gotten mad otherwise.

Ie. I found jelaous more pedantic.

I would assume you would go for someone like rayn, but it makes sense that if you were about to die you picked Oats.

I would assume it also makes sense for mafia Oats to kill rayn.

If mafia, for some reason assumed you were cop, they would believe you would visit someone else so i think oats is not framed.

Miller? Idk if it would be balanced to have framer and miller in the same game.

@marv / koshi

In balance talk, what do you think of this?


Yet more doubt on the check from you.


Miller has been discussed on the thread. Idk what is the problem there?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 05:06 GMT
#4033
So in conclusion

oats is either mafia or miller. I would go mafia for Rayn’s death.

So

##vote: Oats
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 05:17 GMT
#4052
Go Sleep Slam zzzzzzz

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 05:23 GMT
#4062
Video not avaible
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 07:56 GMT
#4094
Marv

If there is a framer, could there be a miller also in the same game?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 07:58 GMT
#4098
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math



But Slam is not the type of pull “the big games”, specially with the things going around in his irl.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 08:06 GMT
#4119
Framer definetly didnt affect Oats, if mafia consider Slam the real cop.

So Oats is either mafia of miller but never framed.

I got extremely surprised that Slam picked Oats but it kinda makes sense
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 08:19 GMT
#4142
Btw if my opinion helps, I do believe Rayn claimed to marv.

You know, gay crush.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 08:25 GMT
#4146
And I think this makes Marv lock town.

Why?

Because rayn was believing i was mafia and marv convinced him of the opposite.

Marvmafia wouldnt do that I think.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 08:59 GMT
#4148
On March 07 2024 17:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 17:25 CopCake wrote:
And I think this makes Marv lock town.

Why?

Because rayn was believing i was mafia and marv convinced him of the opposite.

Marvmafia wouldnt do that I think.

Thought you didn’t townread people for defending you


There is more context here, it is not only that.

- you and rayn interactions
- you deffending me
- you being honest saying rayn told you he was JOAT
- you trying to solve the game, calming people etc.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 16:49 GMT
#4276
Your best nightmare is free
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:02 GMT
#4278
It would fit, considering all the streets are like ice skating fields.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:13 GMT
#4280
On March 07 2024 23:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. So we believe slam is town?


This is not even questioned from my part.

1.- Slam´s personality is not the kind of the - plays -
2.- He is very stressed, I think he already shared that and joined last minute.
3.- His reasons to visit Oats makes sense. Even tho I dont consider he was being rude per se I understand why he could see it like that.
4.- Slam is not the kind to kill his - friends -, remember the game he kept chezinu alive? I think from these player base Rayn is probably his favorite person, I know mafia slam could be in a team BUT see points 1,2,3.

I want to discuss the deaths if you allow me to
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:24 GMT
#4284
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:28 GMT
#4286
The question I have is, why keep Marv alive when he can knight white me and protect me of evil souls and went for Sandro?

I mean, I would be easier to be lynched without Marv.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:30 GMT
#4288
Can someone the recent Mafia DP game?

This is the second time I ask.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:32 GMT
#4290
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.


I do not think they knew Rayn was blue, unless somehow, they kinda figure out because Rayn wanted to run for mayor? But Rayn is like that and likes the spotlight, I wouldnt have guessed he was blue lol.

So it is more of afraid of later game.

Rayn once told me to kill always the strong players first, so I am going to assume that at least "an old school" is there.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:36 GMT
#4291
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:39 GMT
#4294
Btw, I hope my theorycrafting is not making anyone angry.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft479
WinterStarcraft140
RuFF_SC2 109
PiLiPiLi 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1071
White-Ra 140
NaDa 58
Hyuk 55
Noble 54
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4900
Counter-Strike
taco 513
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox612
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor703
Other Games
summit1g7782
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0338
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS54
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21526
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 25m
Online Event
9h 25m
FEL
14h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.