• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:00
CEST 09:00
KST 16:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9630 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 04:30 GMT
#321
On March 04 2024 13:29 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:19 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is vivax's alignment?


EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS A SUSPECT RIGHT now. How the hell should i tell after one hour who could be tip top town (for this shit mayor thing) and mafia. He is nothing as player right now. But he was so mad at you for getting fooled by you on mafiascum that it´s just strange how give you this fucking early a townread. the hell i am thinking already of you and Vivax togther. But still to fucking early to make any decision on any aligment. I will take the first day do find a tip top town to vote as mayor because we always get the first lynch wrong anyways but thats how find the mafia later. I just don´t know what will happen if we lose the game because if mafia will fool us that this one person is maximum Town and best option for mayor. What happens if we vote mafia for mayor? we can not just lynch our mayor or can we still?
Do you have any game with mayor I can read so I would better understand how importend that role is? Because I think mafia will act and play differnt as usuall on D1 just because of this.

Your whining about the setup comes across as insincere. Kind of like your last game. In which you were mafia.

thank you

[image loading]
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 04:32 GMT
#322
On March 04 2024 13:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:27 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:20 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town





Why do you talk to vivax like he is town here DMB?


Sorry I will not use smileys again. #staytoxicnosmileys


No that is not what I mean. Why if you think everyone is suspect do you talk to Vivax about him 'fooled' which implies he is town.


So apparently when i am talking nice to somebody means that I think he is Town. Maybe just calling everbody scum will not helping to find the true aligment. Maybe I just wanted to see his reaction, because usually vivax is my first suspect...


This is true, which is why I find it weird you talked about him being 'fooled again' which implies you think he is town, otherwise he is not being fooled he is fooling others.

Meh, maybe this is just an ESL thing.


DP why are you misrepresenting what was said. It was qualified right at the end it says IF YOU ARE TOWN.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:33 GMT
#323
On March 04 2024 13:24 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:11 DarthPunk wrote:
MZ could be mafia here.

That associative push with me/vivax is really out there. And usually I am the one defending him from being misylnched by all the bads.
I interpreted this to be your top scumread since it seems like the strongest suspicion you have shared so far.

I'll let it play out, go ahead and do your thing I guess. But the same thing you are scumreading him for strikes me as towny.


Why do you feel the need to make it different than what it is, I have been suspicious of MZ, Oats and DMB so far, I don't think there is anything that I said to make one suspect more suspicious than another.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 04:33 GMT
#324
On March 04 2024 13:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 04 2024 04:34 GMT
#325
You know the post makes good points the only thing is the start about everyone being a suspect looks slightly performative. But reading it again apart from seeming slightly performative the body is fine.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 04 2024 04:35 GMT
#326
iamperf playing "read the fucking post" cop is interesting.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:35 GMT
#327
On March 04 2024 13:32 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:27 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:20 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town





Why do you talk to vivax like he is town here DMB?


Sorry I will not use smileys again. #staytoxicnosmileys


No that is not what I mean. Why if you think everyone is suspect do you talk to Vivax about him 'fooled' which implies he is town.


So apparently when i am talking nice to somebody means that I think he is Town. Maybe just calling everbody scum will not helping to find the true aligment. Maybe I just wanted to see his reaction, because usually vivax is my first suspect...


This is true, which is why I find it weird you talked about him being 'fooled again' which implies you think he is town, otherwise he is not being fooled he is fooling others.

Meh, maybe this is just an ESL thing.


DP why are you misrepresenting what was said. It was qualified right at the end it says IF YOU ARE TOWN.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town


I'm not trying to misrepresent anything, usually she is hyper-suspicious of everyone especially vivax, so It strikes me as odd that her response to that read would be something that only applies to Town!vivax rather than something more suspect of him (like us being partnered which came later)

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 04:36 GMT
#328
dp being obtuse and ignoring me is extremely suspicious imo
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:36 GMT
#329
On March 04 2024 13:36 iamperfection wrote:
dp being obtuse and ignoring me is extremely suspicious imo


I literally just replied to you, and I am being super smart, not obtuse.

Just FYI.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 04:38 GMT
#330
On March 04 2024 13:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:23 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:20 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town





Why do you talk to vivax like he is town here DMB?


Sorry I will not use smileys again. #staytoxicnosmileys


No that is not what I mean. Why if you think everyone is suspect do you talk to Vivax about him 'fooled' which implies he is town.

i dont understand what your saying


She says she hopes Vivax is not fooled again.

It's weird because she is talking to him like he is town but has vocally argued against anyone being town.

at the end she say's 'if you are super town'' or whatever, but it's just not the response that I would expect from DMB if she is hyper suspicious of everyone as she stated.


something I learned in my first game is calling everbody scum doesn´t help to find scum and more importend Town even when I think everone is a suspect right now. But the only thing what happend is I almost got lynched as Town what is bad for the game because even I am playing bad as Town compared to all of you it´s still not helping my team. So I rather try to be nice as well and see how the people react to this. For example I know Vivax is just posting bullshit when he is mafia. Joking around don´t really take the game serious as if he is Town he just is much more hyped to find scum and really try to find the scum team as fast as possible and try to get people vote on his wagons. So if he is town he would for sure ignore not important stuff for the solution like my post.

So tell me way you think I would give him a townread just because I was not mean to him. I am an asshole but not all the time
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 04:39 GMT
#331
8/21 players have posted up to this point.
Need to sleep and build up the mental fortitude to face the amount of pages that will have spawned by tomorrow.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 04:39 GMT
#332
On March 04 2024 13:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:36 iamperfection wrote:
dp being obtuse and ignoring me is extremely suspicious imo


I literally just replied to you, and I am being super smart, not obtuse.

Just FYI.

i dont think your being smart at all. its a non post imo. You trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill is very suspicious.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:46 GMT
#333
On March 04 2024 13:39 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:36 iamperfection wrote:
dp being obtuse and ignoring me is extremely suspicious imo


I literally just replied to you, and I am being super smart, not obtuse.

Just FYI.

i dont think your being smart at all. its a non post imo. You trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill is very suspicious.


Why do you think its a non-post?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 04:48 GMT
#334
On March 04 2024 13:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:39 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:36 iamperfection wrote:
dp being obtuse and ignoring me is extremely suspicious imo


I literally just replied to you, and I am being super smart, not obtuse.

Just FYI.

i dont think your being smart at all. its a non post imo. You trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill is very suspicious.


Why do you think its a non-post?

because its basically just banter.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:48 GMT
#335
Anyway, it helped clarify DMB's alignment for me so I will maintain that I was being smart.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:49 GMT
#336
On March 04 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:39 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:36 iamperfection wrote:
dp being obtuse and ignoring me is extremely suspicious imo


I literally just replied to you, and I am being super smart, not obtuse.

Just FYI.

i dont think your being smart at all. its a non post imo. You trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill is very suspicious.


Why do you think its a non-post?

because its basically just banter.


Disagree. But DMB looks better since then so I don't really care anymore.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 04:51 GMT
#337
On March 04 2024 13:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.


HF built up such a reputation that people are afraid of him becoming mayor in games he‘s not in now.

But seriously that‘s a really odd thing to say for Trfel.
Just like most of this post honestly.

Elaborate please


Very floofy post with little substance and the anecdotal presence of HF as mayor that strikes me as struggling to find something worth talking about.

This is reaching a lot
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 04:51 GMT
#338
On March 04 2024 13:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:39 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:36 iamperfection wrote:
dp being obtuse and ignoring me is extremely suspicious imo


I literally just replied to you, and I am being super smart, not obtuse.

Just FYI.

i dont think your being smart at all. its a non post imo. You trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill is very suspicious.


Why do you think its a non-post?

because its basically just banter.


Disagree. But DMB looks better since then so I don't really care anymore.

excuse me. What has dmb done better.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 04:52 GMT
#339
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 04:54 GMT
#340
make sure you answer that dp im going to bed. I dont want to be mayor by the way i dont want to be in the game that long.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 258
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 273
Dewaltoss 104
Leta 56
sSak 52
Bale 37
NotJumperer 30
ZergMaN 21
Aegong 14
yabsab 8
Icarus 7
[ Show more ]
Noble 7
League of Legends
JimRising 606
Reynor0
Other Games
summit1g10839
Sick197
Nina86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1615
• Stunt473
• Jankos255
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h
Monday Night Weeklies
9h
Replay Cast
16h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.