• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7934 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:38 GMT
#1791
On March 05 2024 14:20 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Is this your auto response to pressure?

Ok sell me on Jacob.

On March 05 2024 13:47 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.



I haven't played with him before and you say he's out of character. You voted TTS like 8 hours ago because he said he was going to survive late. I agree that JS's vote is really weak but is that enough for you to come off of TTS and essentially OMGUS JS? Just walk me through it bc I haven't played with him and I've got time and an open mind rn.


I obvs one game with him, he is a wild person that posts a lot of gay stuff.

The whole rayn/sandro/marv is a perfect scenario for his gay scenario fan fiction and is not happening.

I know that sounds stupid but it is REALLY how he posted that game as town.


He only my posted that at night or after the day post or something irrc
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:39 GMT
#1793
On March 05 2024 14:37 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:33 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection why did you wait til you were being pressured to raise the cake out of thread thing. That happened a while ago.

what pressure your one vote lol. and why wouldnt i post about it Meapak was talking about cake why wouldnt i bring up what i thought.


Ok fair enough.

Can you post some reads now plz

not done yet have 3 more to get through



Ok ok.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:40 GMT
#1795
On March 05 2024 14:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:31 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.

Ok saying that reminded me of a rant he made not long ago

Retracting the SR. Actually might be a hard TR for DP now actually.


What are you taking about?

Since when did you scum read me lol?

Several times, actually! But people don't read me this game and I think I should not blame them for that.

I waffle on you faster than a windshield wiper on full speed


What rant are you taking about?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:41 GMT
#1797
On March 05 2024 14:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Now I will say this isn't based on DP's interaction with women that I've seen. He's clearly a stud and women love him. More DP's style of interaction I've put in a box of people who are like that, and seperatally people who are like that interacting with women or woman styled men tend to cause a more stubborn reaction in that same style. So initially based on the gender change I was seeing you as less mafia.


Usually more popular with men imo.

Which is unfortunate when I’m straight 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:42 GMT
#1800
On March 05 2024 14:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:40 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:31 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.

Ok saying that reminded me of a rant he made not long ago

Retracting the SR. Actually might be a hard TR for DP now actually.


What are you taking about?

Since when did you scum read me lol?

Several times, actually! But people don't read me this game and I think I should not blame them for that.

I waffle on you faster than a windshield wiper on full speed


What rant are you taking about?

I'm just going nuts over here, don't get too worried about it. If you don't like me scum reading you, wait like 5 seconds


I don’t care how you read me I just want to know what you are thinking.

I can’t say I’m loving the ‘don’t pay attention over here’ schtick
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:43 GMT
#1801
On March 05 2024 14:42 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I have to admit the game is much nicer assuming DP is town until like day 3. But also he does seem to be playing the same as I last remember him play town. I was starting to get worried that he wasn't being paranoid enough on his end but he fixed that as well so...


Are you mafia Jake?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:44 GMT
#1802
unvote
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:02 GMT
#1835
On March 05 2024 15:23 Palmar wrote:
Good post mostly iamp


I like it for his alignment but I don’t agree with some of his reads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:03 GMT
#1836
On March 05 2024 17:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Now I will say this isn't based on DP's interaction with women that I've seen. He's clearly a stud and women love him. More DP's style of interaction I've put in a box of people who are like that, and seperatally people who are like that interacting with women or woman styled men tend to cause a more stubborn reaction in that same style. So initially based on the gender change I was seeing you as less mafia.


Usually more popular with men imo.

Which is unfortunate when I’m straight 😛

Hey handsome ❤️


My girlfriend says I have golden retriever, gamer boy, bi-wife energy.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:04 GMT
#1837
On March 05 2024 16:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:56 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Not to hard buddy DP more than I already have but wtf iamperf?

That makes perfect sense from town dp? Do you think Scum dp will be like yes we should have a random pile of people some of who are my scum buddies likely then leave it up to chance? He's far to control freak for that.

But acknowledging that mafia will likely be able to focus on a not town with statistical chance and a little influence picking a group we dislike and randomly removing one based on "as confirmed town as practical" vivax makes for a higher shot we actually hit a mafia as they can't control the hit as well while still being town choosing.

On a side note think I'm finally convinced to mayor Vivax assuming we go by this plan.

Mayor Vivax.


This post is way too reasonable for JSL btw.

Is he mafia? I’m interested.


Not sure. I generally find he makes less sense as town.
And more paranoid.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:05 GMT
#1839
On March 05 2024 15:53 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 15:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 15:31 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 15:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:50 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:42 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I have to admit the game is much nicer assuming DP is town until like day 3. But also he does seem to be playing the same as I last remember him play town. I was starting to get worried that he wasn't being paranoid enough on his end but he fixed that as well so...


Are you mafia Jake?


I am not mafia and I'll go as far to be more specific and claim not traitor.

Why was traitor on your mind enough to say it? Seems very odd


You can't just say "no" to DP he'll be too paranoid about that and take it as a challenge

I mean like take me through your thought process


Okay so DP just straight asks me are you mafia.

and I'm like No.

Shit I'm chosing to not be JSL vs DP paranoid fight this game but he isn't if I just say no he'll react strange and be like hmm what about not mafia but not town roles like traitor hmm I guess I'll say I'm town aligned because he'll see that and be like huh JSL is being weird again that's normalish But that looks strange to other people, so I decided how about I just claim not Traitor immeditally. This does two things. It has Mafia see it and go oooh someone mentioned traitor, and town goes oooh that's different and then the speculation happens as to should mafia choose me and then I've wasted their traitor vote vs specifically not claiming traitor and allowing them to find traitor easier by not voting me.

Tbh I probably should have thought about the implications more before doing it but fuck it we ball at least I didn't claim Jailkeeper (I'm sorry vivax I love you and you know what maybe it'll all work out and it'll be the best claim ever)



This post is a town Jake post though. Does it count because I already mentioned the tells though?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:06 GMT
#1841
On March 05 2024 16:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:38 DarthPunk wrote:
##unvote

Vote: Perfection

Reason: His play dropped off hard since start of day, he is being unreasonable about vivax as mayor despite providing no plausible alternatives, he refused to post reads.

Bad vote DP



It was fine.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:06 GMT
#1842
On March 05 2024 15:32 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Also I am a sucker for a good list post.


You should make one then 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:08 GMT
#1844
On March 05 2024 16:56 marvellosity wrote:
Cake is really putting herself on the line with he Vivax claim if she is mafia.

It’s an out there stance to take.

Why would mafia?


I tend to think she is town at this point. Shit reason but perfection has a point about out of thread info.

I also don’t know if she can drastically change her approach as scum from game to game.

This game is too different.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:46 GMT
#1849
On March 05 2024 17:38 CopCake wrote:
##Mayor: Vivax

If this was the office, Vivax would be dwight or creed, when you want to vote for a darryl or an oscar.


lol that’s brutal.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:58 GMT
#1852
On March 05 2024 17:55 CopCake wrote:
Jacob is so much mafia, please lynch, that list is BS.


What don’t you like? Except for the scum read on you of course.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 09:03 GMT
#1854
On March 05 2024 18:00 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 17:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:55 CopCake wrote:
Jacob is so much mafia, please lynch, that list is BS.


What don’t you like? Except for the scum read on you of course.


To the stars read, have said this several times. 😑 besides other actions.

I think just the to the stars case of voting him instead of me and here saying he is more town says he actually have no reads.



Yeah this is a good point .


Vote:Jacobstrangelove

Why you not voting for your top scum read Jake?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 09:13 GMT
#1860
Unvote

Blegh. Too scummy to be scum?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 09:14 GMT
#1861
I am going to go filter him
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 09:33 GMT
#1868
I’m not really sure how to take that Jake.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31377
Shuttle 2694
Bisu 1017
Horang2 964
Jaedong 824
Light 384
BeSt 381
firebathero 320
Hyuk 297
actioN 279
[ Show more ]
Mini 278
Soma 238
Stork 228
EffOrt 200
Zeus 197
Soulkey 171
Last 139
ggaemo 138
Leta 129
Snow 109
ZerO 100
Pusan 83
Rush 79
Killer 53
Mong 49
hero 46
Mind 36
Aegong 36
Sharp 33
Shinee 26
Bale 26
Shine 25
Sexy 25
soO 20
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 19
Yoon 18
Terrorterran 14
PianO 14
sorry 13
JulyZerg 13
zelot 12
Free 12
HiyA 10
Trap 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2272
qojqva1396
Dendi833
Fuzer 123
League of Legends
Reynor109
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1474
x6flipin332
markeloff43
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1890
crisheroes787
Other Games
gofns27428
singsing2050
B2W.Neo503
XBOCT336
DeMusliM190
Livibee168
XaKoH 130
Liquid`LucifroN128
Mew2King117
ArmadaUGS102
QueenE90
Chillindude10
ZerO(Twitch)8
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream273
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2340
• TFBlade437
Other Games
• WagamamaTV143
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 2m
Stellar Fest
1h 2m
OSC
12h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.