• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:50
CEST 04:50
KST 11:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6762 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 23:22 GMT
#5660
wow
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 23:23 GMT
#5661
I should say Motown too.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 23:28 GMT
#5670
On March 10 2024 08:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:23 justanothertownie wrote:
I should say Motown too.

Did you repent and call me town hero?

Best I can do is half of that. But I'll let you choose which.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 23:34 GMT
#5679
On March 10 2024 08:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:30 Palmar wrote:
I mean. And tell sober Palmar that he’s lying if he evert tries to dispute this.

The only reason I think Ve may be mafia is because he isn’t having enough fun with me.


You think he is town?

No but only because lack of fun. I have like IQ of 73 and not smart enough to think harder

I will save this quote if you don't mind
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 23:36 GMT
#5683
On March 10 2024 08:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:33 Palmar wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:30 Palmar wrote:
I mean. And tell sober Palmar that he’s lying if he evert tries to dispute this.

The only reason I think Ve may be mafia is because he isn’t having enough fun with me.


You think he is town?

No but only because lack of fun. I have like IQ of 73 and not smart enough to think harder

I will save this quote if you don't mind

Makes you mad that 73 outdoes you? Idk.

Terribly mad, yes.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 23:40 GMT
#5691
On March 10 2024 08:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:16 Palmar wrote:
Bros irl I’m important business man an I just been doing important business dinner. Now I am important business drunk if anyone wants to exploit this

I very rarely drink. But tonight I drank. Fun times marv

lol, I hope in a little more moderation than Palmar
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 23:42 GMT
#5696
On March 10 2024 08:39 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:34 Palmar wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:33 Palmar wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:30 Palmar wrote:
I mean. And tell sober Palmar that he’s lying if he evert tries to dispute this.

The only reason I think Ve may be mafia is because he isn’t having enough fun with me.


You think he is town?

No but only because lack of fun. I have like IQ of 73 and not smart enough to think harder

I will save this quote if you don't mind

Makes you mad that 73 outdoes you? Idk.

Terribly mad, yes.

Is ok. Most people who spend hours on forum game very low IQ. Some other people use us as fun science experiment

I would like to see the results of that experiment tbh. Seen my fair share of scientific papers and most are really boring.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 23:47 GMT
#5704
On March 10 2024 08:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:36 Palmar wrote:
Like it’s like total 15 lines of me being a petulant asshole and him scolding me for it.

I literally can’t get over this right now

You cannot be surprised though :D
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 23:49 GMT
#5711
On March 10 2024 08:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:46 iamperfection wrote:
what % would you put palmar at for your town read

90! That’s pretty high


But is it enough to not lynch him with a red check?

The math says borderline so clearly 50:50.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 23:55 GMT
#5718
On March 10 2024 08:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:51 marvellosity wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:46 iamperfection wrote:
what % would you put palmar at for your town read

90! That’s pretty high


But is it enough to not lynch him with a red check?

The math says borderline so clearly 50:50.

100% 50:50 90%

Strong maths game

Good math.

Yes, I know. Did I tell you that I am a scientist?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2024 11:45 GMT
#6044
On March 10 2024 13:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:17 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:16 Jealous wrote:
So just to be clear, Vivax JK's Slam, and slam dies anyway, but so does marv. That means that there were two shots on Slam, one to break JK and one to kill. I am a bit tipsy and I want to make sure I understand this correctly.

or just a roleblock on vivax which i think is likely

I agree this is most likely.

##Vote: CopCake

/salute

ewww
On March 10 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
It's crazy that oats has a 20 page filter as mafia day 2 and there is basically zero spew.

I think there is. Did you not read what I said about cake/dmb? But yeah, oats performance was sublime.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2024 11:47 GMT
#6045
Let's make mafia decide/justify their votes between the 2.

##Vote: VisceraEyes
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2024 11:51 GMT
#6049
Good job dp btw. if Rels is right and we literally gained a mislynch this game should be easily winnable now. Rip marv & slam. You did well.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2024 11:54 GMT
#6051
Yeah, gotta admit that at least dp would probably not have gotten this shot off otherwise.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2024 11:57 GMT
#6054
Alternative to whom? You are on VE so I take it you disagree with the CC wagon?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2024 11:59 GMT
#6058
On March 10 2024 20:58 Palmar wrote:
And until jat calls me town hero he can be mafia too. Out of spite.

Seems we are at an impasse.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2024 16:23 GMT
#6083
VE is as closed to claimed scum as you can get without actually doing so. So yeah, I for once agree with Vivax.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2024 17:38 GMT
#6100
On March 11 2024 02:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 02:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:53 Vivax wrote:
I‘m going to vote VE for sure after he smugly hinted at being rber in the post I quoted



On March 11 2024 00:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 13:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:17 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:16 Jealous wrote:
So just to be clear, Vivax JK's Slam, and slam dies anyway, but so does marv. That means that there were two shots on Slam, one to break JK and one to kill. I am a bit tipsy and I want to make sure I understand this correctly.

or just a roleblock on vivax which i think is likely

I agree this is most likely.

##Vote: CopCake

/salute


##Vote: VE

This one?



The jealous post with double shot/breaking JK is obvious nonsense imo. Doesn‘t work like that mechanically unless he meant strongarm.

VE doesn‘t realize that and just corrects him with roleblock being most likely.

well and having any awareness of whats going on when VE is "afk" is suspect as well.

Yeah, on one hand you don't know who voted you on the other you explain mafias night actions.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2024 17:39 GMT
#6101
On March 11 2024 02:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 02:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:53 Vivax wrote:
I‘m going to vote VE for sure after he smugly hinted at being rber in the post I quoted



On March 11 2024 00:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 13:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:17 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:16 Jealous wrote:
So just to be clear, Vivax JK's Slam, and slam dies anyway, but so does marv. That means that there were two shots on Slam, one to break JK and one to kill. I am a bit tipsy and I want to make sure I understand this correctly.

or just a roleblock on vivax which i think is likely

I agree this is most likely.

##Vote: CopCake

/salute


##Vote: VE

This one?



The jealous post with double shot/breaking JK is obvious nonsense imo. Doesn‘t work like that mechanically unless he meant strongarm.

VE doesn‘t realize that and just corrects him with roleblock being most likely.

well and having any awareness of whats going on when VE is "afk" is suspect as well.

If Oats really was the "best" player on the team as has been speculated, VE could have also just deliberately AFK'd to try and create a more attractive counter wagon.

That doesn't make the redcheck go away though. So the logic kinda falls apart.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2024 19:28 GMT
#6126
On March 11 2024 04:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 04:19 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba spent a decent amount of posts calling me mafia, Oats town and copcake mafia.

If we disregard those, not that much is left except that list I quoted earlier.

So VE+Rels is mafia.

If Rels is Mafia, which of me/DMB is town?

You're kinda all over the place rn.

I don't see the point in trying to adjust your reads to fit a whole team at this point. There are still 3 mafia. Concentrate on catching them 1 by 1.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm218
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 572
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1143
Mew2King97
Other Games
JimRising 574
WinterStarcraft567
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta38
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt289
• Lourlo233
Other Games
• Scarra887
• Shiphtur591
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 10m
INu's Battles
8h 10m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 10m
OSC
19h 25m
Replay Cast
20h 10m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.