• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7577 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 13:57 GMT
#3237
On March 06 2024 22:55 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?

I am GOOD SCUM, I do not make MISTAKES like that, I always try to save my scumates, remember how pissed I got at GB once?

Do you remember how I fuck up hard for trying to save rels when we were mafia together? I convinced HF not to lynch Rels.

You can absolutely acuse me of being ilogical but NEVER of bussing my teams just because.

And this, at least, vivax and marv needs to agree.

And rels.

And GB.

And anyone who has been mafia with me.

Scummy defense tbh, hinges on the premise of palmar is mafia. I've seen mafia due this many times, claiming the team you have them on can't be right because of x y z.


I am not your normal scum player.

It is ironic but I make more sense as mafia than town.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 13:58 GMT
#3238
On March 06 2024 22:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?


You didnt call Palmar mafia when you called DP/vivax/iamp mafia originally.


Because i wrote the names of the people who caught my eye the most.

So now answer me.

Do I throw my scummates, yes or not?

yes


You are just mafia then.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 14:01 GMT
#3241
On March 06 2024 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:58 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?


You didnt call Palmar mafia when you called DP/vivax/iamp mafia originally.


Because i wrote the names of the people who caught my eye the most.

So now answer me.

Do I throw my scummates, yes or not?

yes


You are just mafia then.

I dont understand?


You know I dont do that.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 14:06 GMT
#3243
On March 06 2024 23:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 23:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:58 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?


You didnt call Palmar mafia when you called DP/vivax/iamp mafia originally.


Because i wrote the names of the people who caught my eye the most.

So now answer me.

Do I throw my scummates, yes or not?

yes


You are just mafia then.

I dont understand?


You know I dont do that.


Well first of all, you havedone so, in the game with GB and that other guy who was very annoying.
Second point, you arent doing that here. Because youre not really scumreading Palmar while being scumreading him.


GB was the betrayer to win town trust. 🤷🏽‍♀️


CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 14:18 GMT
#3246
On March 06 2024 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What is your read on DMB, Cake, detailed please?

JAT, how sure you are DMB is town? Why? I know you posted what you did but i don't really see the town there.


I have said it before

“Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.”

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 14:33 GMT
#3258
And I also white knightef Tfrel and I have no shame to say that.

Me and dmb probably only disagreed in our men.

She is pro vivax
I am/was pro rayn
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 14:35 GMT
#3262
On March 06 2024 23:34 iamperfection wrote:
Cop might just be dumb. I felt like dmb knew trfels alignment ignored me multiple times when I said the play was different. Trfel themselves admitted they were playing bad


Tfrel tends to say that with “i am sorrys” followed.

He also posted little in that game.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 14:38 GMT
#3266
On March 06 2024 23:36 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 23:35 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:34 iamperfection wrote:
Cop might just be dumb. I felt like dmb knew trfels alignment ignored me multiple times when I said the play was different. Trfel themselves admitted they were playing bad


Tfrel tends to say that with “i am sorrys” followed.

He also posted little in that game.

Was clearly more engaged in that other game


Maybe because he was alive for 3 days?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 14:39 GMT
#3267
On March 06 2024 23:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 23:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:34 iamperfection wrote:
Cop might just be dumb. I felt like dmb knew trfels alignment ignored me multiple times when I said the play was different. Trfel themselves admitted they were playing bad

yes i am more sure of dmb being mafia here, but cake still said:
1) vivax/dp/iamp changed the lynch from palmar (for no reason as mafia)
2) dp pocketed palmar (and palmar is not town)

it does not sit well with me. i just cant wrap my head around it...

i dont understand how she is trying to explain this now (she has), if someone can read that to me so i can understand it it would be really nice.


You just dont want to understand. 🫨
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 16:14 GMT
#3366
On March 07 2024 01:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Wonder if I get shot 😮


Maybe
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 16:20 GMT
#3374
On March 07 2024 01:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Cause there is wifom for the mafia team here. A lot of people wanted my lynch, claim or no

Well, that makes me an easier ml than most. But could I actually get a useful check off? Or am I dumb enough to clear people who are already basically cleared and be a nice pocket ml?

So who knows, genuinely


Just share the reads you can find with eyes of chezinu
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 16:56 GMT
#3404
On March 07 2024 01:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Wonder if I get shot 😮


Maybe

Yo pls answer my question about JSL. And I'd appreciate your thoughts on what I posted about him after the night post.


Will it change anything? You think I am mafia.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 17:11 GMT
#3407
On March 06 2024 23:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
For all who wonder, yes I currently have a townread on Palmar.

Copcake I wanna know if JSL posted enough meta stuff for you to townread him?


I think that Jacob is town now and read him wrong.

What changed?

Is not the gay stuff, but he seemed very genuine thinking he got koshi, like “dude I made the discovery of the century”
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 17:11 GMT
#3410
On March 07 2024 01:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Wonder if I get shot 😮


Maybe

Yo pls answer my question about JSL. And I'd appreciate your thoughts on what I posted about him after the night post.


Will it change anything? You think I am mafia.


Don’t be like that. Unless you are 100% sure MZ is mafia you should want to answer him so he can possibly change your read.


I dont think Mz is mafia.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 17:26 GMT
#3420
On March 06 2024 10:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


word nr.4 today. Thank you love to improve my english

Maybe just tired and annoyed about stupid people here. Either wagons are not a good D1 lynch


Oats, this is the dumb scum slip according to you, right?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 17:36 GMT
#3424
I re read the whole and it makes sense to me why she votes JAT.

I mean it is JAT or Tfrel and she deffended Tfrel. She is the type of person who read and read many games of people here to learn how to play so she pretty much has no experience with JAT BUT she has experience with DP.

Even if she knows or not mafia DP she is wary of him and truly believes he is mafia.

I dont think that is a scum slip but more the scenario she thinks is happening at that moment.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 17:37 GMT
#3425
Like I said, the only suspicious thing of DMB is not questioning vivax’s claim.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 17:40 GMT
#3427
On March 07 2024 02:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 02:37 CopCake wrote:
Like I said, the only suspicious thing of DMB is not questioning vivax’s claim.

does it make her mafia or why do you need to put emphasis on this?


Is the only reason I am not having her town 100% and an invitation to tell me if I am wrong on that or not.

Why shouldnt I point it out? I think I have been firm on who I find scummy. I am not throwing shade or anything.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 18:06 GMT
#3450
Marv, I have a question.

If we were playing another game and you have a wagon on you and then I come and say “Hey marv is town because of this and this and this” would you lock me as 100% town?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 18:07 GMT
#3451
I want Slam to be here also.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech119
Nina 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2179
Shuttle 1177
Snow 74
Dewaltoss 59
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1092
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor633
Other Games
summit1g8904
JimRising 658
C9.Mang0308
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King245
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta17
• practicex 10
• Response 9
• Letter145
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush439
• Stunt264
Other Games
• Scarra838
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 52m
OSC
17h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.