• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
https://www.facebook.com/StopWattReviews2027/ How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7423 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:32 GMT
#3996
On March 07 2024 13:04 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>


So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.


YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER


I'm over here facepalming. Although that does seem like a town move to make.



Okay thoughts town should gunsmith claim now? No reason not to right?

Fuck no

They can give more guns away


Btw baby boy, why did you pick Oats of all people?


Because I was 99% I'mma be dead

Might as well know whether the pedantic stuff was real or not before I go to obs. I was expecting to banter with Grack about "I don't wanna be spoiled except Oats alignment so I can troll obs" but

Well

Here I am
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:33 GMT
#4000
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔


No? Rayn was badass?

He was the only 100% no que-

He and Iamperfection are the only 100% no questions asked certainly town players at that point

Sandro had Marv support and that is Lotta clout
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:34 GMT
#4001
On March 07 2024 13:09 CopCake wrote:
Slam, answer my question, why did you pick Oats?

No I refuse
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:35 GMT
#4002
On March 07 2024 13:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔



Ask your new friends about it.
Poke holes in the belly before dumping him into a lake.


Only once I have killed rayn on night 1 as mafia. I have these thing of keeping “strong” players alive because I find it amusing.

Ok but that is because enjoy rolling mafia

Most people arent so much that
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:35 GMT
#4003
On March 07 2024 13:13 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs



Be honest if it wasn‘t you, what would you do ?
There‘s not much choice here.

But we can pretend at least.

If like koshi got red checked? I’m not lynching him

oats dmb dumb town telled and you ignored it.

It’s way too dumb to be real she asked the same question like 5 times cmon now


because nobody is fucking explaining to me

Big games have more kp


thanks already found out. didn´t know kp means kill power but doesnt matter I look does things up on wiki.mafiascum.net There I get more infos then from the players here

Sorry I rook so long and am so fulk of jargon
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:40 GMT
#4008
On March 07 2024 13:32 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:04 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>


So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.


YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER


I'm over here facepalming. Although that does seem like a town move to make.



Okay thoughts town should gunsmith claim now? No reason not to right?

Fuck no

They can give more guns away


Btw baby boy, why did you pick Oats of all people?


Because I was 99% I'mma be dead

Might as well know whether the pedantic stuff was real or not before I go to obs. I was expecting to banter with Grack about "I don't wanna be spoiled except Oats alignment so I can troll obs" but

Well

Here I am


Where was Oats Pedantic?


Hijole

You know what pedantic means, I presume?

Oats was pedantic with regard to YOU

🤣
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:42 GMT
#4011
On March 07 2024 13:36 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔


No? Rayn was badass?

He was the only 100% no que-

He and Iamperfection are the only 100% no questions asked certainly town players at that point

Sandro had Marv support and that is Lotta clout


This is lie, Jelaous has/had rayn as mafia

I called him mafia when he made me angry and I had perfection as mafia?

Jealous had me as mafia too

Jealous is an independent (but coherent and reasonable) thinker, not the town hive mind impersonated.
Think of him like Maurice in Beauty and the Beast. Very capable man, but far from the one town follows and believes and trusts.

So no, I'm not lying to you there.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:43 GMT
#4012
On March 07 2024 13:39 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:35 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔



Ask your new friends about it.
Poke holes in the belly before dumping him into a lake.


Only once I have killed rayn on night 1 as mafia. I have these thing of keeping “strong” players alive because I find it amusing.

Ok but that is because enjoy rolling mafia

Most people arent so much that


🤔 with this flip, do you think I would kill him or not?

I don't mafia read you.

But I don't know tbh
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:45 GMT
#4013
However Maurice had less clout than I would say Jealous has. I think Jealous could pull off a lynch if he pushed hard enough.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:50 GMT
#4016
+ Show Spoiler [@cake maybe waste of time] +



And, no, I am not Gaston.

If I am a Disney character, probably Milo? Or fucking Baloo in Tailspin, except running a school and not a plane. Bitter impoverished tax man hater and everything.
.oh yeah and my side job as a fat trucker yes 100% Baloo.

...

So I am playing mafia here...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:51 GMT
#4017
On March 07 2024 13:48 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Copcake is there a realm in your mind in which both Slam and Oats are scum or Slam is scum and for some reason trying to go for a 1for1 trade?


No


Wait what?

What are these questions for then?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:52 GMT
#4019
On March 07 2024 13:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:48 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Copcake is there a realm in your mind in which both Slam and Oats are scum or Slam is scum and for some reason trying to go for a 1for1 trade?


No


Ok so talk me through your issues with slam then, why are you going after him right now of all times?

Ok so MZ town
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:53 GMT
#4021
Ok I sleep now but man, I never thought of that, props to MZ
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:07 GMT
#4035
Ok I took another peek after I was awakened by some rain

On March 07 2024 13:54 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:32 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:04 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 JacobStrangelove wrote:
[quote]

So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.


YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER


I'm over here facepalming. Although that does seem like a town move to make.



Okay thoughts town should gunsmith claim now? No reason not to right?

Fuck no

They can give more guns away


Btw baby boy, why did you pick Oats of all people?


Because I was 99% I'mma be dead

Might as well know whether the pedantic stuff was real or not before I go to obs. I was expecting to banter with Grack about "I don't wanna be spoiled except Oats alignment so I can troll obs" but

Well

Here I am


Where was Oats Pedantic?


Hijole

You know what pedantic means, I presume?

Oats was pedantic with regard to YOU

🤣


I dont think he was 🤔 I would have gotten mad otherwise.

Ie. I found jelaous more pedantic.

I would assume you would go for someone like rayn, but it makes sense that if you were about to die you picked Oats.

I would assume it also makes sense for mafia Oats to kill rayn.

If mafia, for some reason assumed you were cop, they would believe you would visit someone else so i think oats is not framed.

Miller? Idk if it would be balanced to have framer and miller in the same game.

@marv / koshi

In balance talk, what do you think of this?


At 12 seconds into this video, ok? That little bird is me reading this



You did get mad at him

That or I am confusing people and things

It was like start of day 1, regarding your tea party
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:09 GMT
#4040
I can't make that post without including this chupazi
https://youtube.com/shorts/0JffrSSWnLQ?si=jviPUlTU5RNUcWjM
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:12 GMT
#4044
On March 07 2024 14:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:00 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
It bothers me that slam makes this post

On March 07 2024 13:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me

God damn it, he is good, he has me wifoming myself to death. I am almost considering unvote

And then copcake starts pouring on the pressure. Like the only way Oats survives the day if he's scum is if his team can somehow get people to doubt the check. It doesn't matter the reasons for the doubt but enough people overthink a red check, oats could wiggle out.


I ask those questions to clear every possible scenario. But Slam/Oats mafia together is not happening.

Slam’s choice of Oats seemed weird but I liked Slam’s answer.

It makes sense and fits his persona. (Even tho I dont think Oats was being pedantic)

Besides Slam doing whole “i am a lying cop” doesnt fit his personality either.

Then why are you having this conversation. This is really a pretty binary situation, we lynch oats. He flips miller/scum. We move on. He flips town, we have a discussion on D3 that you're trying to have right now. This theorycrafting you're doing is unproductive and gives a red check (WHO IS STATISTICALLY MOST LIKELY SCUM) a chance to escape. Before the NK, there are 19 people left, I'm bad at math so I used an internet calculator and maybe I set the equation up wrong but the probability of slam checking someone AND the probability of them being framed/the miller is 0.025% + Show Spoiler +
(I think that's a %, I'm ready to get flamed by people who actually do math to tell me I'm wrong).
Me personally, I'm taking that every time.

I think it is closer to 1 in 40 than 1 in 4000
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:13 GMT
#4046
On March 07 2024 14:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam is marv mafia or town to you?

Town, I think that mason group gave heebies to scum and they didn't have 3 kp
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:15 GMT
#4048
On March 07 2024 14:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam is marv mafia or town to you?

Town, I think that mason group gave heebies to scum and they didn't have 3 kp


do you have a scum team right now?

Nope

Leaning on my checks and getting NK

I openly confess my laziness with a concrete dick

Sorry
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:15 GMT
#4049
(Concrete poetry)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:16 GMT
#4050
(I also confess to chortling away at my own lame dirty joke in a game called classy mafia)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 368
Leta 234
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 52
ZergMaN 36
NotJumperer 35
Bale 33
Aegong 28
Killer 22
yabsab 15
[ Show more ]
Noble 13
Sharp 0
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Reynor45
Other Games
summit1g10989
olofmeister394
Sick207
Happy131
Nina71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick747
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1124
• Jankos518
• Stunt406
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 28m
Replay Cast
15h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.