• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8923 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 13:34 GMT
#5535
#notmymayor
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 13:43 GMT
#5539
On March 09 2024 22:40 Vivax wrote:
I just consider it possible that VE is playing against wincon as either alignment to annoy us. Reading Oats should tell me more.

It won't. There is very little about VE in there until the check was claimed. Only this:
On March 04 2024 14:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Good morning everyone. It turns out I'm town for once so I apologize in advance for your own inability to read me and subsequent mislynch of me. I will endeavor to prevent it but I would do that as Mafia too so shrugz0rz.

I am running for mayor on a platform of lynching a lurker of my own choosing that is not subject to towns knowledge or influence.

A vote for VE is a vote for an active town.

Anyone who has posted so far is safe D1, for I am a kind and benevolent Lord.

Why lurker

Which is... meh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 13:52 GMT
#5541
On March 09 2024 22:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 09 2024 22:40 Vivax wrote:
I just consider it possible that VE is playing against wincon as either alignment to annoy us. Reading Oats should tell me more.

It won't. There is very little about VE in there until the check was claimed. Only this:
On March 04 2024 14:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Good morning everyone. It turns out I'm town for once so I apologize in advance for your own inability to read me and subsequent mislynch of me. I will endeavor to prevent it but I would do that as Mafia too so shrugz0rz.

I am running for mayor on a platform of lynching a lurker of my own choosing that is not subject to towns knowledge or influence.

A vote for VE is a vote for an active town.

Anyone who has posted so far is safe D1, for I am a kind and benevolent Lord.

Why lurker

Which is... meh


I‘m curious about what you think of DP.

He is all over the place. In a good way. I would be very impressed if he can produce this kind of filter as mafia. Probably at least one of us will die in the night before we reach a point in time where I would consider lynching him so it is not really worth thinking about it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 14:36 GMT
#5553
[QUOTE]On March 09 2024 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 09 2024 23:27 iamperfection wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 09 2024 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
This isn’t a democracy[/QUOTE]
I'll give you one for sure then you give me one. TTS[/QUOTE]
I think these people are town

DP
Vivax
Jealous
Palmar
Cc
Jsl
Iamp
Koshi
Slam

Poe is the rest. But tbh I would be shocked if all the above are town. [/QUOTED]
Are you caught up by now? Gotta say that people like CC, Iamp, Jealous and even Koshi at this point appearing here while I don't is starting to annoy me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 14:37 GMT
#5554
On March 09 2024 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 23:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
This isn’t a democracy

I'll give you one for sure then you give me one. TTS

I think these people are town

DP
Vivax
Jealous
Palmar
Cc
Jsl
Iamp
Koshi
Slam

Poe is the rest. But tbh I would be shocked if all the above are town.

Are you caught up by now? Gotta say that people like CC, Iamp, Jealous and even Koshi at this point appearing here while I don't is starting to annoy me.

*fixed
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 14:41 GMT
#5558
On March 09 2024 23:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 23:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 09 2024 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 23:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
This isn’t a democracy

I'll give you one for sure then you give me one. TTS

I think these people are town

DP
Vivax
Jealous
Palmar
Cc
Jsl
Iamp
Koshi
Slam

Poe is the rest. But tbh I would be shocked if all the above are town.

Are you caught up by now? Gotta say that people like CC, Iamp, Jealous and even Koshi at this point appearing here while I don't is starting to annoy me.

*fixed

It’s because I have a very healthy dose of respect for your mafia game, Jat. It’s literally a compliment.

I guess... still annoying.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 14:57 GMT
#5566
Yeah, what is the point? Does he really think he can save oats? Depends a bit on VEs alignment tbh.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 14:58 GMT
#5568
If VE is mafia what MZ is doing just makes no sense to me. Good reason to still do it of course.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 16:03 GMT
#5578
On March 10 2024 01:00 Vivax wrote:
Marv only you can kill jat here if he‘s mafia.
If you die tonight the window closes can you finish the coffin during the night if you think he is scum ?

wat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 16:14 GMT
#5582
You guys made this dude mayor. And I was criticized for fighting that.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 16:20 GMT
#5585
On March 10 2024 01:16 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 01:14 justanothertownie wrote:
You guys made this dude mayor. And I was criticized for fighting that.


That‘s probably the only type of contribution you‘ve been able to deliver all game.

Just nonstop bitching.

At this point statements like this are ridiculous btw.

Not the bitching - thats fine. But I have contributed a fair amount.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 16:22 GMT
#5588
I was the only one analyzing wagons and vote motivations day 1. I was the first to go through oats filter. I urged you jubjubs to go through with lynching the redcheck. etc. etc.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 16:23 GMT
#5591
On March 10 2024 01:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 01:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2024 01:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 01:14 justanothertownie wrote:
You guys made this dude mayor. And I was criticized for fighting that.


That‘s probably the only type of contribution you‘ve been able to deliver all game.

Just nonstop bitching.

At this point statements like this are ridiculous btw.

Not the bitching - thats fine. But I have contributed a fair amount.


You brought this up again for no reason it‘s your filter pump

I don't need to pump my filter. It's just great to be right and tell people they have been idiots.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 16:27 GMT
#5594
On March 10 2024 01:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 01:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2024 01:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 01:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2024 01:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 01:14 justanothertownie wrote:
You guys made this dude mayor. And I was criticized for fighting that.


That‘s probably the only type of contribution you‘ve been able to deliver all game.

Just nonstop bitching.

At this point statements like this are ridiculous btw.

Not the bitching - thats fine. But I have contributed a fair amount.


You brought this up again for no reason it‘s your filter pump

I don't need to pump my filter. It's just great to be right and tell people they have been idiots.


Then save it for postgame when you know if that will have been the case otherwise it‘a just show

I will bring it up whenever I feel like it. Now you should probably engage your so.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 16:27 GMT
#5595
Hmm, or when she is done working I guess.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 16:46 GMT
#5601
On March 10 2024 01:43 Vivax wrote:
Imagine if every fifth post of mine was calling Hapa terrible for not playing and getting eliminated, but at least it ends with a :p

I don‘t even want to imagine the mindset behind it

If it bothers you so much we can indeed save it for postgame. Deal?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 16:46 GMT
#5602
But then you also don't come back to this topic.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 16:49 GMT
#5606
On March 10 2024 01:48 marvellosity wrote:
Let’s all just hold hands and murder VE

Alright.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 17:55 GMT
#5624
On March 10 2024 02:08 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 02:06 marvellosity wrote:
On March 10 2024 02:05 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 01:59 marvellosity wrote:
My guess

Jsl gun DP
Rayn medic slam
Slam check oats

Mafia kill rayn, sandro
Mafia rb Vivax
Mafia vigilante slam

roleblock framer and vig?

Yes. 4 mafia is a little light numbers wise. And town have good roles. That sounds exactly right to me

im gonna bitch slap you there is 5 mafia.

lol, it is never going to stop
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 20:18 GMT
#5635
Let's say we are not lynching the counterwagon to a flipped mafia. Who does your brain propose as an alternative?
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1060
TKL 354
EnkiAlexander 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1040
mouzHeroMarine 372
TKL 354
IndyStarCraft 181
BRAT_OK 46
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16521
Calm 2452
Horang2 355
Mini 161
Rush 99
EffOrt 80
Zeus 47
Trap 20
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
febbydoto10
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m4833
pashabiceps2318
Fnx 1504
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King48
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3456
Liquid`Hasu550
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1673
Beastyqt753
B2W.Neo456
C9.Mang0317
crisheroes208
Dewaltoss102
QueenE102
Trikslyr94
UpATreeSC54
JuggernautJason22
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• imaqtpie1019
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 39m
INu's Battles
15h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 39m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.