• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:30
CEST 08:30
KST 15:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8339 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:13 GMT
#2727
On March 06 2024 11:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:06 sandroba wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:02 Vivax wrote:
You will go back to this game and wonder how I caught Trfel so easily when your moms were still pregnant with you.

The busts of my visage will be available duty free.

comeon vivax, give me a good read on dmb. Is she like this as town? Cuz I'm seeing lots of dejavu here


I don‘t care she gives great head

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩


Lol cmon, it‘s an adult game and the type of joke we‘d make.
Also true.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:16 GMT
#2734
On March 06 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
Trfel is the scum roleblocker and sandro and Oats want to save him by bussing DMB.

That‘s what it feels like.


Uhh I found a person with a bit of brain
I already thougt here was a zombieattack


Bussing means your team is trying to kill you btw.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:23 GMT
#2750
On March 06 2024 11:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
What about Marv how effing hilarious would that be?


Wait why does VE use effing
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:27 GMT
#2762
On March 06 2024 11:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
What about Marv how effing hilarious would that be?


Wait why does VE use effing

I've only just gotten used to being able to cuss around my daughter forgive an old man his unhappiness.


I just want to know beforehand if I have to speak like I‘m in a professional setting. Be sure to let me know.

I should probably be more considerate of less savage cultures than mine.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:32 GMT
#2782
On March 06 2024 11:25 Trfel wrote:
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.


Sorry about the issues.

But it is, objectively, a kinda scummy post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:33 GMT
#2786
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


You of all people should know that being reasonable is precisely what gets you under the radar.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:36 GMT
#2800
On March 06 2024 11:35 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I hope dmb is making a list post right now.

I don’t know what to make of the trfel post.
I find using mental health issues as an excuse if he is mafia very poor form.
Idk maybe I shouldn't have said anything. I could be town I could be mafia, if I have a reason I haven't been able to play I will say it regardless of alignment, if there is no reason I won't say it regardless of alignment. It just means I haven't been able to play


You can‘t phonepost ?
Or say so earlier ?

This reads like a typical last ditch effort with a glace of wifom bombs.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:38 GMT
#2805
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.


Look at us
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:41 GMT
#2817
On March 06 2024 11:40 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.

With Vivax claiming JK on D1 with no counter-claim, what percentage chance is there that scum!Vivax actually does that and gets away with it? If I understood the premise correctly, I expect it to be about 0%. Am I missing something?


Bro if this gets brought up again at EoD I‘m gouging my eyes out (not really)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:47 GMT
#2829
On March 06 2024 11:43 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:40 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.

With Vivax claiming JK on D1 with no counter-claim, what percentage chance is there that scum!Vivax actually does that and gets away with it? If I understood the premise correctly, I expect it to be about 0%. Am I missing something?


Bro if this gets brought up again at EoD I‘m gouging my eyes out (not really)



Bro.... I just had a thought, like that vivax dude? Totally Mafia dawg, made the big brain uncc'd jailer claim day 1


I know what you want to tempt me into but no, not going to do it. I would usually, but not now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:49 GMT
#2837
On March 06 2024 11:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Why does DMB not post reads.

The last time she was up for lynch as town she spewed town hard.

Anger, different more


...

Arrogant, playerbase

She and vivax hate hubris.


ahh thats why we both don´t like Palmar


I like him, but it isn‘t mutual.
Different backgrounds and all, he hasn‘t nearly dealt with the amount of crazy we have.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:52 GMT
#2846
On March 06 2024 11:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:49 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Why does DMB not post reads.

The last time she was up for lynch as town she spewed town hard.

Anger, different more


...

Arrogant, playerbase

She and vivax hate hubris.


ahh thats why we both don´t like Palmar


I like him, but it isn‘t mutual.
Different backgrounds and all, he hasn‘t nearly dealt with the amount of crazy we have.


So no crazy catwomen in his life?


Watch out what you say about those on the internet. They‘re everywhere, always watching.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:54 GMT
#2858
MZ with the rambo save of Trfel
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:55 GMT
#2862
On March 06 2024 11:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
I wanna give trfel time to play
##unvote
##vote jat


Three days ain‘t enough.
Does he work at a sweatshop with mattresses on the floor
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:56 GMT
#2868
Oats and MZ might as well opt to save Hapa with that reasoning
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:57 GMT
#2873
On March 06 2024 11:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
I wanna give trfel time to play
##unvote
##vote jat


Three days ain‘t enough.
Does he work at a sweatshop with mattresses on the floor

We literally have people with like 5 posts what are you talking about


Yosh but one is from mafiascum they
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:59 GMT
#2875
Let‘s give Hapa more time to play….

No
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:59 GMT
#2878
Post boxes or you get lynched
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:13 GMT
#2894
Classic D1 honestly. Democratically sanctioned murder of innocents.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:15 GMT
#2901
On March 06 2024 12:14 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


I didnt wasted my vote, I was sleeping.

And spent yesterday part of the day praising Tfrel.

You saying this is unfair. And a bad player.




You put your alarm at 1 minute after deadline ?
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1775
ggaemo 474
910 409
Yoon 283
Mong 97
Dewaltoss 93
Shuttle 93
Hm[arnc] 39
soO 29
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
Noble 23
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 19
Icarus 10
sorry 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0312
Happy188
PiGStarcraft142
Mew2King123
ceh9115
ArmadaUGS45
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2355
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 30m
OSC
15h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.