• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:02
CEST 06:02
KST 13:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9166 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 32 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 01:59 GMT
#7291
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 02:07 GMT
#7304
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 02:08 GMT
#7305
Damn, Rels stole my #1 vote spot on CopCake
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 02:10 GMT
#7308
Btw, salute to JSL. GG WP.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 02:10 GMT
#7311
On March 13 2024 11:09 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake

Yeah I didn't see anything greatly anti-partner indicative in my recollection. I might be wrong

That's wild lol
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 03:11 GMT
#7364
On March 13 2024 12:01 Vivax wrote:
Another fun fact about this game: Do you know how many times Jealous placed a vote on a day then changed it?
I took a quick look and think it amounts to zero.

Read CopCake as scum.

Switched from CopCake to scum!Oats D1 (pls no misrep), while you stayed on town!VE.
Stayed on CopCake on D2, while you jumped back and forth several times between town! VE and CopCake and ended up on CopCake.
I vote CopCake again on D3, you vote MZ.

Not really seeing the issue here.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 03:13 GMT
#7367
On March 13 2024 12:11 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:01 Vivax wrote:
Another fun fact about this game: Do you know how many times Jealous placed a vote on a day then changed it?
I took a quick look and think it amounts to zero.

Read CopCake as scum.

Switched from CopCake to scum!Oats D1 (pls no misrep), while you stayed on town!VE.
Stayed on CopCake on D2, while you jumped back and forth several times between town! VE and CopCake and ended up on CopCake.
I vote CopCake again on D3, you vote MZ.

Not really seeing the issue here.

EBWOP:

Whoa, definitely messed that up, somehow missed D1 and backdated all the other days.

D1: Came in late, sheeped Koshi's Trfel read, voted Trfel.
D2: Switched from CopCake to scum!Oats (pls no misrep), while you stayed on town!VE.
D3: Stayed on CopCake, while you jumped back and forth several times between town! VE and CopCake and ended up on CopCake.
D4: I vote CopCake again, you vote MZ.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 03:14 GMT
#7368
On March 13 2024 12:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:11 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:01 Vivax wrote:
Another fun fact about this game: Do you know how many times Jealous placed a vote on a day then changed it?
I took a quick look and think it amounts to zero.

Read CopCake as scum.

Switched from CopCake to scum!Oats D1 (pls no misrep), while you stayed on town!VE.
Stayed on CopCake on D2, while you jumped back and forth several times between town! VE and CopCake and ended up on CopCake.
I vote CopCake again on D3, you vote MZ.

Not really seeing the issue here.


Aside from voting copcake for no reason?

"no reason"

I'm not gonna waste time repeating myself, go ahead and filter me and find all the reasons I provided, some of them several times.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 03:19 GMT
#7373
Fine, brief summary, just for clarity:

1. Several bursts of posting almost exclusively about mechanics and digging into it without ever reaching a sensible or actionable conclusion.
2. Generally not making much sense at several points. This includes constructing a completely nonsensical case against me.
3. Hypocrisy.
4. Forming a conf!town circle at the very start of the game for no good reason besides the fact that she invited them to a tea party RP, then gave them all free town passes.
5. Martyrdom.

Probably forgot one or two by now but again, if you want more and actual quotes and etc., just filter me.

By my estimation you've contributed next to nothing to town's victory for the past several cycles so even if you're not scum, I don't really feel the need to explain myself to you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 03:21 GMT
#7376
On March 13 2024 12:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:11 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:01 Vivax wrote:
Another fun fact about this game: Do you know how many times Jealous placed a vote on a day then changed it?
I took a quick look and think it amounts to zero.

Read CopCake as scum.

Switched from CopCake to scum!Oats D1 (pls no misrep), while you stayed on town!VE.
Stayed on CopCake on D2, while you jumped back and forth several times between town! VE and CopCake and ended up on CopCake.
I vote CopCake again on D3, you vote MZ.

Not really seeing the issue here.


Aside from voting copcake for no reason?

"no reason"

I'm not gonna waste time repeating myself, go ahead and filter me and find all the reasons I provided, some of them several times.


You switched from Cop to Oats first the moment he was redchecked guessing from the vote timing. They are a couple of minutes apart.
Nothing less than a move a roleblocker should make.

And wasn't that your only switch this game?

Not following your logic here.

I switched because there was a redcheck, seems pretty simple to me. I know that you somehow didn't get the memo and ran a wagon on what we now know is a town.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 03:24 GMT
#7380
On March 13 2024 12:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.


Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake


I don't see a single reason for your vote on her here.

You wrote a lot about nothing that would convince others she is scum. Guess who does that?

Dawg you couldn't even muster the effort to check a handful of final vote counts before you made the false accusation that I've never switched my vote. Not gonna take criticism on my amount of effort from you, especially if on top of that you went back just one page in the filter and called it a day. Majority of my lengthy posts on CopCake came in D2 and D3.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 03:25 GMT
#7382
On March 13 2024 12:21 Vivax wrote:
Like you spent two posts arguing on why you are not mafia to place a vote on someone.
Defensive

People tend to get defensive against false accusations/misrep, which is what you tried to do.

On March 13 2024 12:22 Vivax wrote:
Stale reads, stale votes, bad reasoning to vote copcake.
No doubt about other players alignments.

Go find my reads from D3 in my filter.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 03:31 GMT
#7393
On March 13 2024 12:26 Vivax wrote:
Anyone who was sure of copcake being mafia should at least consider that iamp voted to save her and could be scum, or am I wrong?

You're not.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 03:34 GMT
#7397
On March 13 2024 12:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:28 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:25 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Jealous

We win or lose today


Why? We have heaps of mislynches left right?


I don't trust those who are surviving the nights.


That’s you!!


The throwers aren't mafia.
I refuse to accept something isn't off in a game where 1 or perhaps even 2 townies self-voted.

Yea, someone must have made them do it?

[image loading]
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 03:40 GMT
#7404
New super secret role:

Ophiocordyceps Unilateralis - Select a player. That player must now vote to have themselves lynched during the next day cycle. You can type for them by proxy for their reasoning for doing so.

Is a person who is selected automatically town? Or is that just what they want you to think? Find out on the next episode of "Goofy TL Mafia Stuff"!
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 03:42 GMT
#7408
On March 13 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:32 Vivax wrote:
And DP you are being too obtuse about Jealous and MZ for me to place any trust into you at this point.


Your confidence interval is too fucking high my dude

This is a hard game right now.


You're ignoring evidence on Jealous.
For two days.

And it's not associative. You know how bad it looks for you if he flips scum here.

If cop flips town what do we get? Nothing. If she flips scum? Nothing.

I am probably the only person who has called Jealous potential mafia in this game.
I have yet to see a good reason for him being town that isn't a vote on redchecks.

I mean, to be fair, if Cop flips town then I look pretty dang bad and stupid, and iamp looks pretty good because then there would have been no point in him switching votes and painting a target on his back, right?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 03:52 GMT
#7419
On March 13 2024 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if jealous is town what then?

Assuming Vivax is successful in getting me mislynched D4, then he's been on a town wagon a confirmed 3 times out of 4, with the jury still out on CopCake, and is either scum or really, really bad this game.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 04:16 GMT
#7425
On March 13 2024 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if jealous is town what then?

Assuming Vivax is successful in getting me mislynched D4, then he's been on a town wagon a confirmed 3 times out of 4, with the jury still out on CopCake, and is either scum or really, really bad this game.


Do you think he could be mafia?

He's been a default TR for me for so long since his D1 claim that I haven't bothered to see if it was mathematically/logically possible. Assuming it is, then there is always a non-0 chance.

Like, what would a scum!Vivax world look like?

1. Claims JK and doesn't get cc'd because there is no JK in this setup.
2. If he's JK, then there has to be a scum RB to RB him every night, which is why he hasn't been able to save anyone as far as we can tell, right? But if he's not JK, then there is no longer that necessity in the setup.

In this world, scum!Vivax made an absurd D1 play, and then keeps doing relatively absurd things like not voting to lynch what we now know is cop!Slam's reveal of a scum!Oats and instead helping the wagon of town!VE, then flip-flops between town!VE and (I guess in this world we have to assume?) town!CopCake before parking his vote on CopCake... Because he has a tendency to be erratic so it would be NAI and he thinks that his D1 play will give him enough town cred to shrug off any accusations?

Unless I'm missing something, it's theoretically possible, right? Still feels unlikely, though.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 04:27 GMT
#7427
On March 13 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 13:16 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if jealous is town what then?

Assuming Vivax is successful in getting me mislynched D4, then he's been on a town wagon a confirmed 3 times out of 4, with the jury still out on CopCake, and is either scum or really, really bad this game.


Do you think he could be mafia?

He's been a default TR for me for so long since his D1 claim that I haven't bothered to see if it was mathematically/logically possible. Assuming it is, then there is always a non-0 chance.

Like, what would a scum!Vivax world look like?

1. Claims JK and doesn't get cc'd because there is no JK in this setup.
2. If he's JK, then there has to be a scum RB to RB him every night, which is why he hasn't been able to save anyone as far as we can tell, right? But if he's not JK, then there is no longer that necessity in the setup.

In this world, scum!Vivax made an absurd D1 play, and then keeps doing relatively absurd things like not voting to lynch what we now know is cop!Slam's reveal of a scum!Oats and instead helping the wagon of town!VE, then flip-flops between town!VE and (I guess in this world we have to assume?) town!CopCake before parking his vote on CopCake... Because he has a tendency to be erratic so it would be NAI and he thinks that his D1 play will give him enough town cred to shrug off any accusations?

Unless I'm missing something, it's theoretically possible, right? Still feels unlikely, though.


Not unless he and I are mafia together,

There are missing roleblocks.

You're gonna have to walk me through this.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2024 04:37 GMT
#7429
On March 13 2024 13:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:16 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if jealous is town what then?

Assuming Vivax is successful in getting me mislynched D4, then he's been on a town wagon a confirmed 3 times out of 4, with the jury still out on CopCake, and is either scum or really, really bad this game.


Do you think he could be mafia?

He's been a default TR for me for so long since his D1 claim that I haven't bothered to see if it was mathematically/logically possible. Assuming it is, then there is always a non-0 chance.

Like, what would a scum!Vivax world look like?

1. Claims JK and doesn't get cc'd because there is no JK in this setup.
2. If he's JK, then there has to be a scum RB to RB him every night, which is why he hasn't been able to save anyone as far as we can tell, right? But if he's not JK, then there is no longer that necessity in the setup.

In this world, scum!Vivax made an absurd D1 play, and then keeps doing relatively absurd things like not voting to lynch what we now know is cop!Slam's reveal of a scum!Oats and instead helping the wagon of town!VE, then flip-flops between town!VE and (I guess in this world we have to assume?) town!CopCake before parking his vote on CopCake... Because he has a tendency to be erratic so it would be NAI and he thinks that his D1 play will give him enough town cred to shrug off any accusations?

Unless I'm missing something, it's theoretically possible, right? Still feels unlikely, though.


Not unless he and I are mafia together,

There are missing roleblocks.

You're gonna have to walk me through this.


Well assuming they have a roleblocker over a strongarm

The fact that I got a shot off means that vivax has to be a jail keeper unless from your perspective we are paired

Vivax says he jailed Slam, so if Vivax gets RB'd, Slam and marv die to 2 Mafia KP, and you get your shot off on TTS, no? Where is the missing RB?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 620
Larva 140
NaDa 61
Leta 54
TT1 14
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm212
League of Legends
JimRising 809
Other Games
summit1g10415
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King83
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1389
BasetradeTV237
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota213
League of Legends
• Rush1122
• Lourlo712
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 58m
INu's Battles
7h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 58m
Replay Cast
18h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.