• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:13
CEST 11:13
KST 18:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6780 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 14:35 GMT
#3261
Cop does give me some vibes of my famous shot though
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 14:36 GMT
#3264
On March 06 2024 23:35 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 23:34 iamperfection wrote:
Cop might just be dumb. I felt like dmb knew trfels alignment ignored me multiple times when I said the play was different. Trfel themselves admitted they were playing bad


Tfrel tends to say that with “i am sorrys” followed.

He also posted little in that game.

Was clearly more engaged in that other game
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 14:44 GMT
#3269
Ve doing the bare minimum even though he has a precious flip now.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 15:12 GMT
#3284
Rayn and marv being nice to me is giving me the creeps
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 15:14 GMT
#3289
It's like your asking permission to scum read ve
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 15:14 GMT
#3291
On March 07 2024 00:14 iamperfection wrote:
It's like your asking permission to scum read ve

Palmar that is
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 15:27 GMT
#3305
I wanna workshop something. I felt like jealous posting was very clean and non confrontational. Very clean for someone who had a ton to catch up to too.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 15:30 GMT
#3308
On March 07 2024 00:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa



then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

where is your case on vivax?


There's no case I think he's town.

I've said multiple times correct play would have been to policy lynch him day 1.

Very helpful. As it was the last time you mentioned it.


Last 7 times.

I like talking about policy lynches, sue me.

Do you find it interesting that rayn is apparently not aware of this stance on Vivax despite me being his #1 lynch target?

Talk about jealous
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:04 GMT
#3346
If you both think each other is mafia why is there all this mucking up the thread with each other.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:07 GMT
#3350
On March 07 2024 01:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Does anyone else in the game think mafia rayn masoned mafia marv and either had all those discussions in the discord chat or doctored it?

Would be quite the play to do so
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:08 GMT
#3354
On March 07 2024 01:07 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:01 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:52 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I entirely dislike your read "progression" on VE, and i think it makes you mafia.


Let's break this down.

I initially made a tone read on VE and explained that it was mostly that, along with some theorycrafting, shitting on people using unccd as a thing. That latter part is NAI but whatever.

The second time I talked about him I mentioned him looking a little worse, and then I made another post about him and Trfel needing to step up. I feel like this makes perfect sense given VE's lack of activity in the later parts of D1

And now during the night I said he's fallen off a cliff, which I kinda think is a fair characterization of his play.

What's the problem with this? I admit, he's not been a primary investigative target of mine, but I don't think I've said anything weird.

So did you or did you not read VE's fliter?

Because you have basically claimed to follow the thread with ctrl+f palmar on people's filter?

Did not.

Opened it, skimmed a little, but no I didn't read his filter.

Obviously that ctrl+f thing is a hyperbole with a tiny bit of truth in it

Well you scumread me, why does my read on VE that was well known hold no significance to you?



I've felt uneasy about your contributions but I don't think I've been actively calling you mafia, just put you in a pool of people likely to have some mafia in it.

Why should I care what you think about VE? The main reason I'm moving from "rayn is a little scummy" to "wait he's actually probably just mafia" is twofold:

1: caps locking demanding a case on Vivax (I am your #1 scumread afterall) despite my stance being abundantly clear and repeated a million fucking times because I am aroused by policy lynches.

2: refusing to acknowledge that you know, or should know, how I approach scumhunting and don't make these kinda reads.

You had him in your likely mafia pool what you talking abot
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:12 GMT
#3361
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Like looking at this post you have trfel as a policy lynch but in the bottom it isn't.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:13 GMT
#3364
On March 07 2024 01:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Like looking at this post you have trfel as a policy lynch but in the bottom it isn't.


yeah, makes perfect sense right?

No lol. Looks like your just making up shit to me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:16 GMT
#3369
On March 07 2024 01:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Like looking at this post you have trfel as a policy lynch but in the bottom it isn't.


yeah, makes perfect sense right?

No lol. Looks like your just making up shit to me.

Did you notice that I also called Vivax town!

How cool is that?

Why didn't you have tts as policy btw
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:18 GMT
#3372
On March 07 2024 01:16 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:27 iamperfection wrote:
I wanna workshop something. I felt like jealous posting was very clean and non confrontational. Very clean for someone who had a ton to catch up to too.

I was momentarily under that impression, but then I looked into his list post and the sheer amount of work that was put into it including the spoilers. He has to be town

I mean not to be a dick but wouldn't it be easier for a scum to come back in a game then a town member just fundamentally?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:30 GMT
#3382
On March 07 2024 01:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:16 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:14 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Like looking at this post you have trfel as a policy lynch but in the bottom it isn't.


yeah, makes perfect sense right?

No lol. Looks like your just making up shit to me.

Did you notice that I also called Vivax town!

How cool is that?

Why didn't you have tts as policy btw


Because he and Trfel are different. I liked Trfel's posts, but just dropping the game and fucking off is a lynchable offense. I didn't like TTSs posts. Note that I haven't revisited TTS at all this night, so that list may be out of date, although I can't remember him posting.

A policy lynch is a lynch suggestion that is independent of perceived alignment, but rather based on a policy of expected town behavior. TTS could fit into both categories (policy lynch a lurker and lynching him for bad posting) but obviously when combined he goes into the scum pool.

This is why I'm joking around with you seeing a contradiction in saying Trfel is a policy lynch candidate (or really, a vig target candidate) and then saying I actually think his posts look townie. If you think that's a problem, then you just don't know what a policy lynch is.

Your list vote came after trfel votes for you. From your perspective shouldn't you have thought trfel was scum parking a vote on you. You even said as much when it happened then seemed to forget about that in that post.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:40 GMT
#3387
On March 07 2024 01:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
iamp where is your head at at the moment?

On the top of my neck.

But I feel like I've talked to much as it is I'll have to recollect my thoughts. Feel good about ve as scum marv has given me tingles but I could be paranoid I'll leave it at that.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:48 GMT
#3392
On March 07 2024 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
less likely than that i would mason marv as mafia.

Was his decision to mason Sandro talked about in your discord don't remember from your summary
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:52 GMT
#3397
On March 07 2024 01:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
less likely than that i would mason marv as mafia.

Was his decision to mason Sandro talked about in your discord don't remember from your summary

Don’t think so

Did you do at the start of the game or first opportunity you had?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 17:11 GMT
#3409
What line
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3630
Leta 934
actioN 519
BeSt 403
Mong 135
Dewaltoss 109
Larva 105
sorry 85
Killer 83
sSak 43
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 40
ZergMaN 31
Bale 31
Aegong 25
NotJumperer 21
HiyA 14
yabsab 14
scan(afreeca) 6
Counter-Strike
byalli636
Other Games
summit1g9652
olofmeister1091
Happy297
Sick198
crisheroes194
Pyrionflax138
KnowMe103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos978
• Stunt387
Other Games
• WagamamaTV127
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 48m
Replay Cast
13h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.