• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8268 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 32 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 02:08 GMT
#7007
To be entirely fair I can't fault y'all too much, I said I would have been fine with a VE lynch the following day unless something crazy happened.

Still, let me be mad at y'all for a bit. Buncha shennanying maniacs. Y'all do it so often that it is basically NAI, which makes it worse. Still doesn't make me hate y'all any less.

Y'all better pray CopCake flips town at some point or I will never forgive you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 02:11 GMT
#7009
Someone earlier said "vote analysis doesn't mean anything" or something, and generally speaking, I'd probably agree.

I haven't dared look yet (also mobile posting), but was there anyone who was on VE for both lynches? Anyone who shennanied onto them both times? Just out of curiosity.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 02:17 GMT
#7010
Fess up now.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 02:18 GMT
#7011
Awful quiet in here...
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 02:22 GMT
#7014
On March 12 2024 11:20 iamperfection wrote:
well if you have something to say jealous why dont you just say it?

I think I said everything I wanted to say tbh and I'm not gonna try to do a vote analysis from my phone at a bar atm. Was kinda hoping people would come forward of their own volition and maybe someone else would handle it for me 😂

I guess also feelin' lonely with just the three of us here. I already got your initial reactions, woulda wanted to have some my CopCake wagonmates here ;-;
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 02:23 GMT
#7016
On March 12 2024 11:07 iamperfection wrote:
listen

The hammer was right there i couldn't resist.

Ngl this made me chuckle IRL though so thanks for that
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 02:25 GMT
#7019
On March 12 2024 11:23 JacobStrangelove wrote:
[image loading]

We got shennanied on and robbed
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 02:26 GMT
#7020
On March 12 2024 11:25 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 11:23 Jealous wrote:
On March 12 2024 11:07 iamperfection wrote:
listen

The hammer was right there i couldn't resist.

Ngl this made me chuckle IRL though so thanks for that

i was very disappointed i had to delete my bragging gif.

Nothing personal but knowing that alone has made all of this almost worth it, thanks again 🙏
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 02:54 GMT
#7023
On March 12 2024 11:44 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Could have still been tvt lynch

True, but this is schrodinger's lynch. Before the lynch, their alignment was unknown. They opened the box so they killed the conf!town!VE.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 05:34 GMT
#7040
On March 12 2024 13:50 iamperfection wrote:
I couldn't resist dp.

😏
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 05:42 GMT
#7041
On March 12 2024 14:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 14:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 14:10 iamperfection wrote:
On March 12 2024 13:59 DarthPunk wrote:
People on VE over oats look really bad.

People on VE over cake look really bad.


Well that fits palmar. It fits me too but we can ignore that part.


And Koshi. You are all in the poe to be honest, need to read you all again.


And MZ.

Hmm, seems familiar:

On March 11 2024 11:27 Jealous wrote:
At this point, my order of most likely to be scum individually with no investigations on associations are:

1. CopCake or VE, basically tied.
2. Koshi/Rels/Palmar.
3. MZ.
4. JAT.
5. Iamperfection.
6. DMB.

That's basically my PoE, and I'll work through them in that manner as time allows and as flips come in, basically.

Obviously a few alterations but I think the roadmap can be adjusted at this point.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 06:23 GMT
#7046
Can you elaborate on why CC is town now that VE is town? Because instead of taking the easy dogpile on the wagon, she voted for herself?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 06:41 GMT
#7048
On March 12 2024 15:35 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 15:23 Jealous wrote:
Can you elaborate on why CC is town now that VE is town? Because instead of taking the easy dogpile on the wagon, she voted for herself?


I mean yeah that is pretty much it tbh. In the situation where be and cc are scum they might be helpless and both self vote and be sad in qt right?

But they aren't, game isn't hopeless, at least two hidden or semi hidden scum out there.

Cupcake would have at least the most basic social requirement to them to hold on slightly longer so they have more chance of winning.

Hence cc is town who feels they are playing solo and depressed.

Thanks. Not pressuring you directly FWIW, just wanted to bounce ideas and have it said to me in a different way than the way I have been reading it myself through the WIFOM/WIOM fog.

Fucked up part is I can totally see it this way. Have to do some thinking about whether coached scum!CopCake can pull this off for a worst-case 1 for 1 with VE, knowing that both are likely to be lynched, you know? I can see the TvT lynch scenario now for the same reasons you listed, though. Need a clearer mind to wade through the BS.

Sad part is both played so scummy IMO that it's hard to accept an alternative to one of them being scum, but it does indeed feel more likely than before
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 18:44 GMT
#7176
On March 13 2024 03:35 iamperfection wrote:
I have been reading old palmar games and i may have confirmation bias but in general i would say he is a tad more aggressive as town and certainly more invested i would say. I would say palmar hasnt been that invested and has certainly been more passive which is more similar to his scum games.

also as an aside

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/479775-xxx-mini-mafia-a-night-of-debauchery-18?user=Palmar

This game is insane and has marv rayn and palmar at endgame and i have no memory of it lol.

Lol:
On March 24 2015 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I so fucking deserved to win this game and you are all fucking bad.
I quit mafia.

I feel you, rayn:
On March 24 2015 07:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Not because i was lynched but because when logic does not dictate the game any more it is not a game for me.

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 20:42 GMT
#7191
On March 13 2024 05:16 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 13 2024 05:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.



This is so weird, why did oatmaster ask Tfrel to be mayor?

Why is that interesting in your opinion? They are both dead.


Because it was out of nowhere.

There must be a reason.

Why is analyzing the interactions of the dead players bad? Ofc I am also seeing how Tfrel reacted to others but this pinged me in the wrong way.




What is the implication of this interaction to you about the players currently alive and the current game state?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 22:10 GMT
#7215
On March 13 2024 06:09 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 05:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 05:16 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 13 2024 05:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.



This is so weird, why did oatmaster ask Tfrel to be mayor?

Why is that interesting in your opinion? They are both dead.


Because it was out of nowhere.

There must be a reason.

Why is analyzing the interactions of the dead players bad? Ofc I am also seeing how Tfrel reacted to others but this pinged me in the wrong way.




What is the implication of this interaction to you about the players currently alive and the current game state?


I play the game in a different way that you can call garbage.

I have had the theory that Tfrel wagon was because - someone was afraid - . I will always ask myself why TTS or even VE werent the lynch if - I understood correctly - the lynch was because Tfrel wasnt engaging enough in contrast to his amazing town game, lack of activity, voting just something, etc.

There are factors I noticed that people might have no considered because they do not think they are important but Tfrel had a birthday cake on his username when the game started, he said he wasnt aware it wasnt his birthday so people let it go but it is something that stayed on my head so not seeing a lot of him to me could have been justified because he was busy irl.

Other things I considered unfair is that he explained his reasons to be inactive and it was considered AtE. I remember a game in which marv shared something irl and he got questioned of AtE but got the benefit of the doubt. Why didnt Tfrel got that treatment? Why didnt they change TTS when Tfrel posted that?

I have played with Tfrel so so so so many games you know he doesnt pull that stuff. I assume others have played more times with him than me.

I am very suspicious of some people that were in his wagon. Specially Palmar.

He calls out Tfrel for just voting for the sake of voting, calls Slam is just Slam but when Slam changes his vote for pressure , “Slam is a good boy”.

You can check that part from the Palmar filter to see if I am not missreading.

1. FWIW some people put a fake birthday in their profile, which may be why he "didn't know" it was his birthday. Furthermore, I believe that birthdays align with KST as that is default TL time, so it may have been many hours ahead of his actual birthday, but whatever, not going to dive into this OOG line of discussion.

2. What does any of this have to do with Oats, being mayor, etc.? That's the part I'm not understanding.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 22:13 GMT
#7216
On March 13 2024 07:10 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 06:09 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 05:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 05:16 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 13 2024 05:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.



This is so weird, why did oatmaster ask Tfrel to be mayor?

Why is that interesting in your opinion? They are both dead.


Because it was out of nowhere.

There must be a reason.

Why is analyzing the interactions of the dead players bad? Ofc I am also seeing how Tfrel reacted to others but this pinged me in the wrong way.




What is the implication of this interaction to you about the players currently alive and the current game state?


I play the game in a different way that you can call garbage.

I have had the theory that Tfrel wagon was because - someone was afraid - . I will always ask myself why TTS or even VE werent the lynch if - I understood correctly - the lynch was because Tfrel wasnt engaging enough in contrast to his amazing town game, lack of activity, voting just something, etc.

There are factors I noticed that people might have no considered because they do not think they are important but Tfrel had a birthday cake on his username when the game started, he said he wasnt aware it wasnt his birthday so people let it go but it is something that stayed on my head so not seeing a lot of him to me could have been justified because he was busy irl.

Other things I considered unfair is that he explained his reasons to be inactive and it was considered AtE. I remember a game in which marv shared something irl and he got questioned of AtE but got the benefit of the doubt. Why didnt Tfrel got that treatment? Why didnt they change TTS when Tfrel posted that?

I have played with Tfrel so so so so many games you know he doesnt pull that stuff. I assume others have played more times with him than me.

I am very suspicious of some people that were in his wagon. Specially Palmar.

He calls out Tfrel for just voting for the sake of voting, calls Slam is just Slam but when Slam changes his vote for pressure , “Slam is a good boy”.

You can check that part from the Palmar filter to see if I am not missreading.

1. FWIW some people put a fake birthday in their profile, which may be why he "didn't know" it was his birthday. Furthermore, I believe that birthdays align with KST as that is default TL time, so it may have been many hours ahead of his actual birthday, but whatever, not going to dive into this OOG line of discussion.

2. What does any of this have to do with Oats, being mayor, etc.? That's the part I'm not understanding.

Correction, the part I was not understanding is why it's relevant now, but #2 is still a good question. You did address my original question by saying "I am very suspicious of some people that were in his wagon. Specially Palmar."

Didn't want to make it seem like I am moving goalposts on you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 13 2024 01:28 GMT
#7254
On March 13 2024 10:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 04:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:35 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, please explain how this:
On March 12 2024 17:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Game is still very interesting.
I am glad iamp decided to go for VE because that position was unholdable.

We blame rayn, marv and sandroba for this one.


Next.


As palmar said. This is just the first lynch in a mini. No need to worry.


I think I actually connected with Jealous yesterday. So I dont scum read him anymore.

I really have to rethink MZ. If our alliance should continue.


JAT & Rels. So difficult.

Palmar (((

I'll probably will be under fire more and more. Which is fine. Really fun game. Mafia is doing well.

Became this:
On March 12 2024 17:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels Jealous and MZ
I think Jealous and I were both equally flabbergasted by what was happening yesterday. Should be a good basis to build on comming days.
I have a nagging feeling Rels is mafia since the start. It is that or he is playing quasi perfect and that sits bad. I should reread him for sure but my gut says to look here.
MZ and I are friends now. It is just easier for me if I dont have to think about dmb. MZ pleading to me to look into CC felt townie.

On March 12 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
Palmar/JAT/Rels then.
Maybe dmb but I trust my man MZ.

On March 13 2024 02:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:46 Vivax wrote:
Just waiting for Koshi to townread him so we get the okay from flight control

Funny. But he is my ally. No questions asked.

With nothing in between. You are taking 2 people who I could see being mafia from the table for very flimsy reasoning. Was there a great reevaluation which you did not tell us? Or did you just forget you were supposed to rethink this?

I did. And we are still friends.


Sounds like one of you/Mz got the unclaimed whisperer.
Inexplicably sad today. Is it one of you

It was me. I cba with that.

I had the thought during my work that the whisperer not claiming meant it probably ended up on a scum that didn't want the pressure of talking or claiming they had it but wouldn't use it. In my mind, that meant that Palmar/you/JAT/DP/Jealous/Vivax for sure didn't get it. Very, very surprised that you didn't at least claim it during the day

To be fair, as scum!Koshi he could have just never claimed it and the thought that it went to scum would still be the default, so honestly him claiming it later in the cycle is NAI at worst IMO.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 13 2024 01:53 GMT
#7286
On March 13 2024 10:38 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I just don't get what you're going die here.

Damn what a scum slip ;D
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 13 2024 01:54 GMT
#7289
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O150
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft244
Nina 103
ViBE76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14236
ZZZero.O 150
firebathero 100
Hyuk 71
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto71
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 930
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6087
Other Games
summit1g7003
FrodaN2232
mouzStarbuck403
JimRising 339
KnowMe233
ToD209
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King42
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1152
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 78
• musti20045 32
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur221
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 33m
INu's Battles
13h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 33m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.