• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:53
CEST 12:53
KST 19:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9307 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 20 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 19:05 GMT
#3528
On March 07 2024 04:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 04:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am abit confused about having to hsve marv convince my fiancee is not mafia...
But after all he is my #2 gay crush.

This is sauna talking.

#2? Wtf?

Hijole shots fired
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 19:10 GMT
#3532
HIJOLE NO RAYN I WAS NOT GLING THERE
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 19:10 GMT
#3534
Well, I mean, I might be literally this summer, but NOT FIGURATIVELY HIIIIIIJOLE
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 19:23 GMT
#3535
marv I B sorry
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 19:30 GMT
#3540
On March 07 2024 04:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
HIJOLE NO RAYN I WAS NOT GLING THERE

+ Show Spoiler [offtopic] +

the first time we met, when a dude shows up for a meet up and insists (before) that he can drive us 500 miles to another side of the country, accepts no gas money, and even buys us lunch because i guess we are his guests when actually we are his hindrance at that point... i dont know, it is just max hospitality and for the record he is also good looking ^^

+ Show Spoiler [alsoofftopic] +
I am thy humble servant

But also, other side of this country is well over 5k miles and several days of driving... so...

But it was other side of the state! That is for sure!

As for my looks, perhaps But do they compare to Marvellosity himself? 🫨
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 19:46 GMT
#3558
On March 07 2024 04:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 04:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 04:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 04:36 marvellosity wrote:
POIDH


Rels is also cute

Rels is super french!!


Does he speak English at least

I recommend bringing a writing tablet. In that case he is an excellent communicator.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 21:44 GMT
#3591
On March 07 2024 06:40 iamperfection wrote:
I will be leading a ve lynch 100% make that of what you will.

If I'm not obsing by then, you'll likely see my vote join yours
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 22:14 GMT
#3595
Amazing the one-dimensionality I am observing in the old blood. Focus is not always a bad thing, but in the extreme...

But who am I to criticize? In the words of James Drummond MacGregor, "Those in houses of glass should not cast stones about"
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 22:52 GMT
#3604
Fwiw, being social- even online- is good for my position, not bad.

That's why. Yet I am genuinely thankful and haven't forgotten, Jealous.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 00:28 GMT
#3635
On March 07 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 07:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Fwiw, being social- even online- is good for my position, not bad.

That's why. Yet I am genuinely thankful and haven't forgotten, Jealous.


Who do you want to lynch slam?

I'll get there, but Iamperfection beat me to it.

As much as he dislikes my play, at least he has a follower (this game).

I have found him to have a more than level head, and multidimensionality that makes his reasoning very secure.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 00:29 GMT
#3636
On March 07 2024 08:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
hmm okay he actually went to read dmb's filter.
i retract my analysis and await for Jacob to answer.


Tbh You'll have to bring up which post exactly is the DMB Scum slip post again.

It's probably because I'm a highly empathetic person tbh I try to get in people's heads and understand where they're coming from from what I've seen of DMB it seems in line with their ESL style so it didn't phase me.

(I say not remembering exactly which post they slipped in)

Koshi on the other hand strikes me as someone who wouldn't phrase things "Incorrectly" as town without first clarifying he was doing a "In this senario" style post.

Where as people with higher empathy (generally) women and particualy ESL speakers who have to try and get in people's thoughts constantly, would. Along with the slight barrier with communicating being in someones's head. If that makes sense.


Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 04:41 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 04:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 04:36 marvellosity wrote:
POIDH


Rels is also cute

I feel like we need a girls chat


OMG totally should all make a list of the hottest guys it'll be fun.

IIRC Wave of Shadow and Geript should have honorable mention but

Well

My memory is pretty generous
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 00:29 GMT
#3638
On March 07 2024 08:14 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 07:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Fwiw, being social- even online- is good for my position, not bad.

That's why. Yet I am genuinely thankful and haven't forgotten, Jealous.


Who do you want to lynch slam?


Also want this info. You're probably the least safe person tonight and "Practically town until future information" so I want to know what you think.


Also DP, is Ray right about you agreeing with my case being good dumb if you are town? I mean I think I'm brilliant but I also do like Ray and I am curious about your response to it.


I promise this before EON
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 00:34 GMT
#3645
On March 07 2024 08:26 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 07:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Fwiw, being social- even online- is good for my position, not bad.

That's why. Yet I am genuinely thankful and haven't forgotten, Jealous.

Understandable. Hoping you engage more directly with the game itself, though; could be a good distraction to really involve yourself in scumhunting instead of (at least in my eyes) being mostly on the outskirts throwing random posts here and there.

This was in fact my intent- but I got scum read right out the gate as blue, got bitter, outed the role, and (rightly) lost all respect.

That can make direct scumhunting difficult to self- motivate toward.

But it is happening, if not publicly yet.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 02:55 GMT
#3744
Reads from the S.L.A.M. fish! Yay! I really ought to ask to have my icon changed to a nuclear silo add-on...


Ahem. Of course, much of my incomprehensible nature comes from the fact that 90%of the time, I am phone posting. This has been true since 2012.

Please forgive any typos. I will keep trolling to a minimum.

Unfortunately, I have the random access memory of a gaming pc hopped up on PCI SSD hardware, but the hard memory of a commodore 64- so, what sticks sticks and what doesn't doesn't, so a lot of what and not a whole lot of why. This is almost as unpleasant for me as it is for you. I want to please, but I basically cannot.


That being said, reads!

By popular demand,
Die_meatbaby: Null to town. As Palmar sees me, so also I see Die_meatbaby. I can't actually read her that well. But whenever people have pedantic bullshit reasons for lynching, I get the heebie weenies. I have had them when lynching scum and switched off, so this feeling is unreliable. But dude Oats it's largely ESL and new and most game experience for her is with Slam, Chezinu, Copcake, and like, more trolls plus maybe Palmar and Marv just kinda dominating until Rayn starts yelling at them with her partner taking potshots as an equal opportunity confuser on a level to make me blush.

CopCake: similarly, her recent games have been full of trolls and gods with no Romans in between. That being said, she knows what Rome is like. She has seen it.
I think people forget that she is now doing as Romans do.
Null town.

For me, by the way, Null implies weak feeling. I can be unsure strongly, you will see when.

Darthpunk. That's when. There are times when I am certain he is scum, and times I am certain he is town. I can't call him Null and feel right. But I don't know which way ti call it.

Iamperfection is town.

Oats is pedantic. Pure unsure strongly.

Jealous is almost certainly town, or power scum. I tend to the former.

Rayn is lock town.

Marv likely town.

Please listen to iamp and lynch VisceraEyes. If for nothing else for pressure but ai think something else is there.

Shit 655 another post may be coming

So give some grace.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 02:57 GMT
#3745
Ok for sandro I think of tayn Marc sand he could be scum

Marv is probably town but he us middle of thost three

Shit I should starred this earlier

Ok to the sky is polic y I think

Palmar looks better

Why are people lynch jat I don't know gives my townread pause

Crap who else
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 02:57 GMT
#3746
Rels looked food

I didn't remember though for much maybe scum there idk


Oats I am not sure he us pedantic
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 02:58 GMT
#3747
I can't remember who else us in the game
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 02:58 GMT
#3749
M_Z had a decent reason to have spread vote Oh yeah look at CoP cak maybe I was wrong
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 02:59 GMT
#3751
JSL IDK

Dang who else
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 03:00 GMT
#3757
Don't vote VE take back
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9872
StarCastTV_EN272
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12097
Bisu 4096
FanTaSy 3348
Jaedong 1267
BeSt 801
actioN 622
Horang2 514
EffOrt 499
Larva 265
Leta 235
[ Show more ]
Zeus 206
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 113
Mind 101
JYJ 79
Mong 74
scan(afreeca) 67
ToSsGirL 59
sorry 59
Sexy 57
Shinee 44
Killer 43
Aegong 41
Free 39
sSak 33
soO 30
Bale 28
HiyA 18
yabsab 12
Sacsri 9
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe291
XaKoH 174
Counter-Strike
byalli863
x6flipin95
Other Games
singsing2049
olofmeister1337
Lowko300
crisheroes281
Pyrionflax238
KnowMe134
dupreeh107
B2W.Neo71
Livibee56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 158
StarCraft 2
WardiTV38
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1138
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
7m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 7m
Replay Cast
12h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.