• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:27
CEST 05:27
KST 12:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8039 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 17:23 GMT
#2163
Having a jailkeeper as mayor is too much like America no surprise it scares the mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 20:18 GMT
#2247
On March 06 2024 05:04 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax please clearly state your action in the thread


I'm killing Hapa.
He didn't even place a vote or claim it's not debatable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 20:22 GMT
#2248
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 21:02 GMT
#2258
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 21:17 GMT
#2265
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 21:22 GMT
#2267
On March 06 2024 06:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

Lol how does mafia look for BGs


That's the neat part, they can't.

Hapa foresaw this and just conceded when he saw me claiming JK.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 21:39 GMT
#2277
On March 06 2024 06:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

I'm this thread, vivax wants to kill Jat for disagreeing with him on Mafia theory. Details at 11.


Not quite but it's all he keeps talking about.
Once this day is finally over we can talk reads. He acts as if mayor gives you superpowers besides unkillability and says he'd rather have Koshi alive but doesn't take a piece of any advice Koshi says lmao
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 21:42 GMT
#2279
On March 06 2024 06:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

The logic only works if scum cannot roleblock you. Which they more than likely can. You have a tendency for really questionable plays as is evidenced by claiming here in the first place. I don't want a mayor like that. I want someone who I can be as confident as possible about regarding his alignment and who ideally can shepherd town in a good direction in the coming days when influential townies will die in the night. Koshi is the better choice for both these things in my opinion. But we are turning in circles at this point.


So why do you think Koshi shepherds town in a good direction when you're not listening to a thing he says?
You must be bullshitting that's how.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 21:59 GMT
#2308
Voted Trfel.
If marv is mafia here he's going to have to sweat a bit more to get Palmar out.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:05 GMT
#2317
On March 06 2024 07:02 Palmar wrote:
I want to point out once again how bad marv's take on me is. I don't even need him to call me town, I just need him to at least give the idea a thought. Even if it's just "hey Palmar is always going to try in mafia, maybe not kill him on day 1.

The dude LIKES playing with me. The fact he hasn't even stopped for a second, can't find a single redeeming thing is pretty bad.


This is probably the best point.
But on the other hand he claims he has an ability to soulread you.
Leaving you alive is terrible if he's town and decent if he's not.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:11 GMT
#2330
On March 06 2024 04:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Palmar (7) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel



Updated.

Any reason we shouldn't kill TTS?
I'm not discounting that Palmar could flip mafia especially if marv is town but it has the touch of a vanity wagon and Trfel's vote is lazy bussing in that case.

I won't fight it but a counterwagon is pointless atp because we got scum with shaky knees apparently.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:14 GMT
#2335
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.


Koshi can you give me a comprehensive readslist I can sheep for the rest of the game without having to think?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:16 GMT
#2341
I'm retownreading Sandro.

If Palmar is mafia it's Trfel and JAT on the bus train atm. Maybe even Slam.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:46 GMT
#2405
On March 06 2024 07:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Okay finally caught up.

Palmer does look much better simply by the fact he's active now if he survives lynch and goes inactive again I'll be suspicious but happy to not vote him right now. Also he likes me now for some reason so he's pulling a reverse omgus on me.

Vivax why do you hate slam so much, I mean it took me a while but the cop claim, lets not shoot the cop claim straight away because if we find more blues later then sure maybe it's fake but whatever you do please don't shoot him with your vote.


Okay thoughts on the marv v palmer I did like vivax's post about Marv not masoning DP I don't know much about sand but it seems like a safer choice if Marv was mafia? Is there any context as to why Marv would have masoned vivax?

Out of the masons I'm liking sand most then Ray then marv.


as to who to move vote to JAT has at least been active I'm down for a random town vote switch last minute I'm not sold on Trifle before his last post which was awful but at the same time would a mafia trifle have made such a obviously bad post right before lynch? If anything afkíng until after would have been better I think.


I know he claimed, but I can think he's mafia in the same breath and just not vote him because he self resolves, in theory.
And we know he can't claim perma roleblock since I get that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:49 GMT
#2411
On March 06 2024 07:48 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:46 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Okay finally caught up.

Palmer does look much better simply by the fact he's active now if he survives lynch and goes inactive again I'll be suspicious but happy to not vote him right now. Also he likes me now for some reason so he's pulling a reverse omgus on me.

Vivax why do you hate slam so much, I mean it took me a while but the cop claim, lets not shoot the cop claim straight away because if we find more blues later then sure maybe it's fake but whatever you do please don't shoot him with your vote.


Okay thoughts on the marv v palmer I did like vivax's post about Marv not masoning DP I don't know much about sand but it seems like a safer choice if Marv was mafia? Is there any context as to why Marv would have masoned vivax?

Out of the masons I'm liking sand most then Ray then marv.


as to who to move vote to JAT has at least been active I'm down for a random town vote switch last minute I'm not sold on Trifle before his last post which was awful but at the same time would a mafia trifle have made such a obviously bad post right before lynch? If anything afkíng until after would have been better I think.


I know he claimed, but I can think he's mafia in the same breath and just not vote him because he self resolves, in theory.
And we know he can't claim perma roleblock since I get that.


Okay that's fair as long as you don't shoot him. :p it just seemed you kept saying he was mafia often enough you might do that which when he's as you say self resolving it would be a waste.


It's shocking how many of you seem to think I'd randomly not kill Hapa.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:52 GMT
#2420
On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.


I don't know but I know I want to work with you.
Adjusted.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:53 GMT
#2422
Slam switching to Trfel pretty townie tbh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:59 GMT
#2435
On March 06 2024 07:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:53 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.


I don't know but I know I want to work with you.
Adjusted.


same and he's actually here so can freak out before the lynch and give more info.

If you don't want to Die JAT give a list post of some sort.

I literally just said I will be going to bed in 10 minutes. You will have to be able to think on your own. If this town decides to mislynch me and elect Vivax at the same time that would be impressively bad.


No sleep for the wicked.
You will play, and you will like it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 23:01 GMT
#2443
On March 06 2024 08:00 marvellosity wrote:
I haven’t got to his posting.

As JAT seems to be a real wagon, can someone answer why he is taking this weird stance with Vivax?

Vivax is clearly going to be mafia and he’s only making himself look bad.

I think Jat is smarter than that. What’s his agenda? It’s clear no one else is going to be elected mayor at this stage


loool

Now I definitely don‘t want to lynch Palmar
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 23:04 GMT
#2449
On March 06 2024 08:03 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar calling me mafia is not helping me townread him.

And it’s not omgus. It’s his only play as mafia. Still reading g


Why does it have any bearing on your read what he calls you?
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 207
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1340
Bale 56
Dewaltoss 42
NaDa 31
Noble 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 658
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox692
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor897
Other Games
summit1g8936
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft319
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 132
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo747
Other Games
• Scarra907
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 33m
OSC
18h 33m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.