• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:03
CEST 15:03
KST 22:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8704 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 21 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:01 GMT
#3758
On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Regardless of what I think about cake, but it seems to me that he picks weaker players to annoy until they make a mistake because of beeing annoyd and then he can push the wagon that comes up. Why he didn´t do that do players like Koshi, marv or rayn. They wouldn´t fear Dp.

This is so Tmi it’s crazy, she knows that these players are town or what??
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:12 GMT
#3776
##vote dmb
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:14 GMT
#3785
On March 07 2024 12:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Hi
Anyone voting outside of me or Oatsmaster better have a damned good reason

Not really sure if you realize that miller is a role
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:14 GMT
#3786
On March 07 2024 12:13 iamperfection wrote:
oatsy my man you got a cop check and you do a snap vote on possible town now? oof oof my man

Ow ow ouchie
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:15 GMT
#3788
Im vt btw in case it isn’t clear
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:18 GMT
#3804
On March 07 2024 12:17 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Hi
Anyone voting outside of me or Oatsmaster better have a damned good reason

Not really sure if you realize that miller is a role

Only one way to find out.

##Vote: Oatsmaster

If you're confirmed scum, WP. If you flip VT (Miller), I'm sorry.

Explain how this makes sense? You thought I was town before the check, why would I not be town now?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:19 GMT
#3806
On March 07 2024 12:19 iamperfection wrote:
oats explain your vote on dmb

Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:22 GMT
#3814
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 iamperfection wrote:
oats explain your vote on dmb

Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:24 GMT
#3819
On March 07 2024 12:21 Rels wrote:
nice

I believe Slam's claim, it just makes sense. Worst case, we trade 1:1

Miller chance is pretty low too

##Vote Oatsmaster

Worst case what? I flip green then you lynch the un cced cop next??
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:24 GMT
#3820
On March 07 2024 12:23 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 iamperfection wrote:
oats explain your vote on dmb

Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs


ok dude you dont understand lol

Ok dude whatever I’m just gonna do my thing
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:26 GMT
#3830
On March 07 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 iamperfection wrote:
oats explain your vote on dmb

Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs



Be honest if it wasn‘t you, what would you do ?
There‘s not much choice here.

But we can pretend at least.

If like koshi got red checked? I’m not lynching him
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:29 GMT
#3841
On March 07 2024 12:27 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 iamperfection wrote:
oats explain your vote on dmb

Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs



Be honest if it wasn‘t you, what would you do ?
There‘s not much choice here.

But we can pretend at least.

If like koshi got red checked? I’m not lynching him

oats dmb dumb town telled and you ignored it.

It’s way too dumb to be real she asked the same question like 5 times cmon now
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:31 GMT
#3845
On March 07 2024 12:29 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Hi
Anyone voting outside of me or Oatsmaster better have a damned good reason

Not really sure if you realize that miller is a role

Only one way to find out.

##Vote: Oatsmaster

If you're confirmed scum, WP. If you flip VT (Miller), I'm sorry.

Explain how this makes sense? You thought I was town before the check, why would I not be town now?

Because I believe it is more likely that I was wrong in my read on you than the probability of all of the following combined:

Alakaslam claiming cop as mafia, getting away with it, and then claiming you are mafia +
Alakaslam and a Mafia Framer both targeting you at the same time +
Alakaslam targeting you N1 and you happen to be an Unaware Miller

No point in overthinking it beyond that IMO. You flip red, I vote red. You get lynched and flip green, we lynch Slam. If you're truly Unaware Miller and Slam is truly cop and is for whatever reason still alive, well, we get fucked. I don't see any other way around it.

What alternatives do you propose to the above reasoning?

You do realize that framer and miller are independent events right
Very ridiculous you are setting up this premise that I’m flipping green and then you yeet slam after
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:33 GMT
#3850
On March 07 2024 12:30 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 iamperfection wrote:
oats explain your vote on dmb

Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs



Be honest if it wasn‘t you, what would you do ?
There‘s not much choice here.

But we can pretend at least.

If like koshi got red checked? I’m not lynching him

oats dmb dumb town telled and you ignored it.

It’s way too dumb to be real she asked the same question like 5 times cmon now

what do you mean ???

“Oh how are 2 people dead is this a vig whaa?”
Especially because there was convo pregame about kp too.
Like you really buy that a player sees 2 kills then doesn’t check the OP? I don’t
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:33 GMT
#3851
On March 07 2024 12:30 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 iamperfection wrote:
oats explain your vote on dmb

Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs



Be honest if it wasn‘t you, what would you do ?
There‘s not much choice here.

But we can pretend at least.

If like koshi got red checked? I’m not lynching him

oats dmb dumb town telled and you ignored it.

It’s way too dumb to be real she asked the same question like 5 times cmon now

what do you mean ???

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:34 GMT
#3854
On March 07 2024 12:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Ok.

I don't have to use it right away, so I may use it tonight or I may not.

Maybe I get roleblocked, maybe I get shot, maybe I use the shot

Silly dp
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:35 GMT
#3855
On March 07 2024 12:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 iamperfection wrote:
oats explain your vote on dmb

Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs



Be honest if it wasn‘t you, what would you do ?
There‘s not much choice here.

But we can pretend at least.

If like koshi got red checked? I’m not lynching him

oats dmb dumb town telled and you ignored it.

It’s way too dumb to be real she asked the same question like 5 times cmon now

LOL
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.

This literally makes no sense

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.

This literally makes no sense

What about this is confusing you?

The voting is for the mayor firstly, so the 2nd top voter is the 2nd choice for mayor, secondly giving up your agency is super anti town

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor


Hey I was completely confident that i was correct

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:36 GMT
#3861
I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:38 GMT
#3864
On March 07 2024 12:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:30 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs



Be honest if it wasn‘t you, what would you do ?
There‘s not much choice here.

But we can pretend at least.

If like koshi got red checked? I’m not lynching him

oats dmb dumb town telled and you ignored it.

It’s way too dumb to be real she asked the same question like 5 times cmon now

what do you mean ???


it was once and just an extra response to my prod.

And another response to jsl, and one more to me after I made my post

Look the info is in the thread, I can lead you to water but you have to drink
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:38 GMT
#3865
On March 07 2024 12:35 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Hi
Anyone voting outside of me or Oatsmaster better have a damned good reason

Not really sure if you realize that miller is a role

Only one way to find out.

##Vote: Oatsmaster

If you're confirmed scum, WP. If you flip VT (Miller), I'm sorry.

Explain how this makes sense? You thought I was town before the check, why would I not be town now?

Because I believe it is more likely that I was wrong in my read on you than the probability of all of the following combined:

Alakaslam claiming cop as mafia, getting away with it, and then claiming you are mafia +
Alakaslam and a Mafia Framer both targeting you at the same time +
Alakaslam targeting you N1 and you happen to be an Unaware Miller

No point in overthinking it beyond that IMO. You flip red, I vote red. You get lynched and flip green, we lynch Slam. If you're truly Unaware Miller and Slam is truly cop and is for whatever reason still alive, well, we get fucked. I don't see any other way around it.

What alternatives do you propose to the above reasoning?

You do realize that framer and miller are independent events right
Very ridiculous you are setting up this premise that I’m flipping green and then you yeet slam after

Yea, I'm saying that the probability of all three of those events combined is still less likely than me just being wrong in my read on you.

In other words, if there is a 10% chance of A, 10% chance of B, and 10% chance of C, but a >40% chance of me just being straight up wrong in my D1/N1 reads, I'm going with the >40% chance. Again, props or sorry, whichever happens happens.

Nice taking no personal responsibility for your actions
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC81
EnkiAlexander 7
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
SteadfastSC 81
Rex 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51428
Bisu 2260
Horang2 1288
Hyuk 701
BeSt 445
Soma 445
Mini 430
EffOrt 332
Light 328
Larva 265
[ Show more ]
Rush 165
ZerO 146
Mong 111
Barracks 90
Leta 83
Pusan 66
Snow 64
Sea.KH 57
ToSsGirL 53
Mind 41
Aegong 30
Yoon 29
JYJ 26
Bale 23
Sexy 23
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4568
XaKoH 377
Counter-Strike
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1390
Khaldor1133
Lowko458
Other Games
gofns33041
singsing2033
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo426
hiko383
Livibee198
Beastyqt114
Mew2King74
Liquid`VortiX74
ArmadaUGS60
ZerO(Twitch)9
djWHEAT2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 138
TaKeTV 109
IntoTheiNu 94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH201
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 57m
Online Event
21h 57m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.