• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8268 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 32 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 04:37 GMT
#6420
On March 11 2024 13:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:22 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:18 CopCake wrote:
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?


This can also go to vivax so you can explain jelaous what happened that game.

What's Vivax's going rate? How much does he charge to be your advocate? Why do you have to hire outside help to make your own points to justify promises you never delivered on? Should I lawyer up too at this point?


Wtf.

I don‘t share the opinion of half the game I must be a lawyer

Sarcasm aside, I just want to know what point CopCake is trying to make and apparently you've been selected to make it, so I'm all ears.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 04:44 GMT
#6426
On March 11 2024 13:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:37 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:22 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:18 CopCake wrote:
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?


This can also go to vivax so you can explain jelaous what happened that game.

What's Vivax's going rate? How much does he charge to be your advocate? Why do you have to hire outside help to make your own points to justify promises you never delivered on? Should I lawyer up too at this point?


Wtf.

I don‘t share the opinion of half the game I must be a lawyer

Sarcasm aside, I just want to know what point CopCake is trying to make and apparently you've been selected to make it, so I'm all ears.


I don‘t follow but if Copcake is town here she‘s fighting a massive uphill battle so it‘s hard to sound perfectly reasonaböe.

Jealous: *Posts quotes showing CopCake is being inconsistent and a hypocrite throughout the game*
CopCake: I will post screenshots from another game's Discord. [for some reason, never said what they would show tbh]
CopCake: Oh, Vivax is here.
-- Fast forward until now --
Jealous: So about them screenshots?
CopCake: Vivax was there, I didn't need them.
Jealous: Vivax, what does she mean?
Vivax: She's just having a really tough time right now.

Idk chief, this doesn't sound great, and she's technically not even the leading lynch target right now.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 04:50 GMT
#6434
On March 11 2024 13:45 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:44 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:37 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:22 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:18 CopCake wrote:
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?


This can also go to vivax so you can explain jelaous what happened that game.

What's Vivax's going rate? How much does he charge to be your advocate? Why do you have to hire outside help to make your own points to justify promises you never delivered on? Should I lawyer up too at this point?


Wtf.

I don‘t share the opinion of half the game I must be a lawyer

Sarcasm aside, I just want to know what point CopCake is trying to make and apparently you've been selected to make it, so I'm all ears.


I don‘t follow but if Copcake is town here she‘s fighting a massive uphill battle so it‘s hard to sound perfectly reasonaböe.

Jealous: *Posts quotes showing CopCake is being inconsistent and a hypocrite throughout the game*
CopCake: I will post screenshots from another game's Discord. [for some reason, never said what they would show tbh]
CopCake: Oh, Vivax is here.
-- Fast forward until now --
Jealous: So about them screenshots?
CopCake: Vivax was there, I didn't need them.
Jealous: Vivax, what does she mean?
Vivax: She's just having a really tough time right now.

Idk chief, this doesn't sound great, and she's technically not even the leading lynch target right now.


I think your intent is burying her here not finding out if she is mafia if that helps.

So town!Anyone will make promises of future rebuttals to a case I made, never deliver, hide behind someone else, that someone also never delivers, I make a case about that, and somehow in your eyes I'm supposedly more scum than her after this interaction?

Good to know, I'll adjust my play accordingly.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 04:51 GMT
#6436
On March 11 2024 13:47 Vivax wrote:
She doubted my claim all the time during D1 but that doesn‘t earn her a free townread from Jealous ? Why for Jat then.

Because JAT made the case when it didn't make sense to do so as scum because it painted a target on his back, she sheeped it and came out unscathed, and she has proven that she doesn't know how to read, so her sheeping it is NAI at best, optimistic scum at worst.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 05:17 GMT
#6459
On March 11 2024 14:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:43 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:09 DarthPunk wrote:
It bothers me because it just gives mafia a blueprint to keep me alive until so that the confirmed unkillable mayor will push for the wrong lynch at mylo.

It is literally that obviously bad what you are doing right now.


If you are town then explain to me why Jealous and MZ can‘t be scum.


I am not that confident on either of them to say they CAN'T be scum.

I think that they are both town though,

Jealous, his interactions in the QT were really townie and hard to fake in the moment. Clearing DMB in the way that he did for example, is something I would not expect scum to do in the way that he did.

His reads have aligned with mine.

His hapa=Town view early was really good and townie imo.

MZ: Looks really bad in a way that makes me think he is just fearless townie saying what he believes regardless of the consequences.

Has spent heaps of time scum hunting and filter diving this phase when he didn't have to and which is more than can be said for others here.

Can you expand on the Jealous thought? What was hard to fake?
Totally agree on MZ


Just the level of interaction and thought processes that made sense, we talked ALOT in our discord chat, and aside from the one thing that bothered me he came across as townie to me. For example, he really really wanted oats to be lynched and thought he was mafia, and thought that the people not wanting to lynch oats were fishing for scum. Not once did he want to not lynch oats/ Just a whole bunch of really townie takes that I don't think make sense for him.

I also don't think his positing on copcake makes any sense if they are partnered.

Thanks. Can't comment on the Discord stuff obviously, but I feel like the "people not voting Oats are suspicious" can be a posture or mantra that's easy to follow as scum
I didn't like that he went this way against Koshi and Vivax D2 but didn't really have an objective to where he would take him. Even though to my knowledge he didn't get a satisfactory answer, I don't think he got a conclusion on Koshi. I might be wrong (missed the last 24 hours before I came back)

I'd appreciate if you could point to where I "went this way" against Koshi and what you didn't like about it. I know you're busy though so I'm fine waiting, and again, GL with your interviews.

About Vivax, I'm putting off doing the math in my head because right now I have him as a default town read (as per my post), but I wanted to know why he was pushing for a VE second wagon (especially now that we have a confirm on Oats' alignment). He answered that to my satisfaction (he believes both lynches were scum), but he also threw in an accusation toward me. I have addressed this accusation multiple times including a question toward him, but he did not answer. After having brought it up again, I still got no answer. So, what's the point if he's just going to dodge? Just putting that one in the ol' memory banks for when we get rid of people that I find more likely to be scum (Cop and VE), if I stay alive long enough.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 05:23 GMT
#6465
On March 11 2024 14:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 14:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 14:06 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:43 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:09 DarthPunk wrote:
It bothers me because it just gives mafia a blueprint to keep me alive until so that the confirmed unkillable mayor will push for the wrong lynch at mylo.

It is literally that obviously bad what you are doing right now.


If you are town then explain to me why Jealous and MZ can‘t be scum.


I am not that confident on either of them to say they CAN'T be scum.

I think that they are both town though,

Jealous, his interactions in the QT were really townie and hard to fake in the moment. Clearing DMB in the way that he did for example, is something I would not expect scum to do in the way that he did.

His reads have aligned with mine.

His hapa=Town view early was really good and townie imo.

MZ: Looks really bad in a way that makes me think he is just fearless townie saying what he believes regardless of the consequences.

Has spent heaps of time scum hunting and filter diving this phase when he didn't have to and which is more than can be said for others here.

Can you expand on the Jealous thought? What was hard to fake?
Totally agree on MZ


Just the level of interaction and thought processes that made sense, we talked ALOT in our discord chat, and aside from the one thing that bothered me he came across as townie to me. For example, he really really wanted oats to be lynched and thought he was mafia, and thought that the people not wanting to lynch oats were fishing for scum. Not once did he want to not lynch oats/ Just a whole bunch of really townie takes that I don't think make sense for him.

I also don't think his positing on copcake makes any sense if they are partnered.

Thanks. Can't comment on the Discord stuff obviously, but I feel like the "people not voting Oats are suspicious" can be a posture or mantra that's easy to follow as scum
I didn't like that he went this way against Koshi and Vivax D2 but didn't really have an objective to where he would take him. Even though to my knowledge he didn't get a satisfactory answer, I don't think he got a conclusion on Koshi. I might be wrong (missed the last 24 hours before I came back)

I'd appreciate if you could point to where I "went this way" against Koshi and what you didn't like about it. I know you're busy though so I'm fine waiting, and again, GL with your interviews.

About Vivax, I'm putting off doing the math in my head because right now I have him as a default town read (as per my post), but I wanted to know why he was pushing for a VE second wagon (especially now that we have a confirm on Oats' alignment). He answered that to my satisfaction (he believes both lynches were scum), but he also threw in an accusation toward me. I have addressed this accusation multiple times including a question toward him, but he did not answer. After having brought it up again, I still got no answer. So, what's the point if he's just going to dodge? Just putting that one in the ol' memory banks for when we get rid of people that I find more likely to be scum (Cop and VE), if I stay alive long enough.

Let me see if I didn't make a mistake, but I'm pretty sure that's the thing we talked about yesterday
Was actually 2 days ago
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 15:16 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 15:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 14:57 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
You can't all be scum, some of you just have to be dumb. The tricky part is figuring out which is which.

Kinda where I'm at, but I'm also thinking it might be smart!town throwing some seeds out there to see who shows up to pick at them. I kinda feel like Koshi and Vivac would generally be too smart to do something so stupid without a reason.

Feel like it's been a few hours and beers in me by now so I feel comfortable saying that the bait would already be getting moldy, so no harm in my outing my suspicions that some of these baby wagon attempts are just that: little experiments to see who reacts how.

What are you talking about in the last paragraph? Did you do something in order to bait reactions? If yes, what were those things and what were the results you got from them?

My initial impression was that Koshi and Vivax were not dumb enough to go against a cop-claimed Alakazam's reveal on scum!Oats, but suddenly here they were, pushing other wagons out of nowhere. So, by eliminating the dumb option, the "smart" option is that Vivax and Koshi are just throwing out bait to see who bites and what those decisions result in. Like running an experiment.

However, several hours later I figured the "experiments" (if that's what they were) had already run their course to some extent so I wouldn't be contaminating the results by outing my suspicion that this is what they were doing. This was further bolstered by alcohol in the system.

Kinda regretting it now though because I would have loved to see how Koshi and Vivax would have justified their wagon attempts without my saying anything.

Now that you know it was real, what do you think of them?

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 15:20 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 15:16 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 15:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 14:57 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
You can't all be scum, some of you just have to be dumb. The tricky part is figuring out which is which.

Kinda where I'm at, but I'm also thinking it might be smart!town throwing some seeds out there to see who shows up to pick at them. I kinda feel like Koshi and Vivac would generally be too smart to do something so stupid without a reason.

Feel like it's been a few hours and beers in me by now so I feel comfortable saying that the bait would already be getting moldy, so no harm in my outing my suspicions that some of these baby wagon attempts are just that: little experiments to see who reacts how.

What are you talking about in the last paragraph? Did you do something in order to bait reactions? If yes, what were those things and what were the results you got from them?

My initial impression was that Koshi and Vivax were not dumb enough to go against a cop-claimed Alakazam's reveal on scum!Oats, but suddenly here they were, pushing other wagons out of nowhere. So, by eliminating the dumb option, the "smart" option is that Vivax and Koshi are just throwing out bait to see who bites and what those decisions result in. Like running an experiment.

However, several hours later I figured the "experiments" (if that's what they were) had already run their course to some extent so I wouldn't be contaminating the results by outing my suspicion that this is what they were doing. This was further bolstered by alcohol in the system.

Kinda regretting it now though because I would have loved to see how Koshi and Vivax would have justified their wagon attempts without my saying anything.

Now that you know it was real, what do you think of them?

Would prefer to hear the aforementioned justifications first, even if they've been diluted.

Last one fr fr


Ah well, Koshi hasn't answered yet either IIRC, but to be fair he might have just missed them. Vivax doesn't have that excuse. So, good point.

@Koshi, can you respond to the above? Why did you push a VE wagon at EOD2 over red checked Oats?

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 14:38 GMT
#6597
On March 11 2024 20:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 14:23 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 14:19 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 14:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 14:06 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:43 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:09 DarthPunk wrote:
It bothers me because it just gives mafia a blueprint to keep me alive until so that the confirmed unkillable mayor will push for the wrong lynch at mylo.

It is literally that obviously bad what you are doing right now.


If you are town then explain to me why Jealous and MZ can‘t be scum.


I am not that confident on either of them to say they CAN'T be scum.

I think that they are both town though,

Jealous, his interactions in the QT were really townie and hard to fake in the moment. Clearing DMB in the way that he did for example, is something I would not expect scum to do in the way that he did.

His reads have aligned with mine.

His hapa=Town view early was really good and townie imo.

MZ: Looks really bad in a way that makes me think he is just fearless townie saying what he believes regardless of the consequences.

Has spent heaps of time scum hunting and filter diving this phase when he didn't have to and which is more than can be said for others here.

Can you expand on the Jealous thought? What was hard to fake?
Totally agree on MZ


Just the level of interaction and thought processes that made sense, we talked ALOT in our discord chat, and aside from the one thing that bothered me he came across as townie to me. For example, he really really wanted oats to be lynched and thought he was mafia, and thought that the people not wanting to lynch oats were fishing for scum. Not once did he want to not lynch oats/ Just a whole bunch of really townie takes that I don't think make sense for him.

I also don't think his positing on copcake makes any sense if they are partnered.

Thanks. Can't comment on the Discord stuff obviously, but I feel like the "people not voting Oats are suspicious" can be a posture or mantra that's easy to follow as scum
I didn't like that he went this way against Koshi and Vivax D2 but didn't really have an objective to where he would take him. Even though to my knowledge he didn't get a satisfactory answer, I don't think he got a conclusion on Koshi. I might be wrong (missed the last 24 hours before I came back)

I'd appreciate if you could point to where I "went this way" against Koshi and what you didn't like about it. I know you're busy though so I'm fine waiting, and again, GL with your interviews.

About Vivax, I'm putting off doing the math in my head because right now I have him as a default town read (as per my post), but I wanted to know why he was pushing for a VE second wagon (especially now that we have a confirm on Oats' alignment). He answered that to my satisfaction (he believes both lynches were scum), but he also threw in an accusation toward me. I have addressed this accusation multiple times including a question toward him, but he did not answer. After having brought it up again, I still got no answer. So, what's the point if he's just going to dodge? Just putting that one in the ol' memory banks for when we get rid of people that I find more likely to be scum (Cop and VE), if I stay alive long enough.

Let me see if I didn't make a mistake, but I'm pretty sure that's the thing we talked about yesterday
Was actually 2 days ago
On March 09 2024 15:16 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 15:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 14:57 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
You can't all be scum, some of you just have to be dumb. The tricky part is figuring out which is which.

Kinda where I'm at, but I'm also thinking it might be smart!town throwing some seeds out there to see who shows up to pick at them. I kinda feel like Koshi and Vivac would generally be too smart to do something so stupid without a reason.

Feel like it's been a few hours and beers in me by now so I feel comfortable saying that the bait would already be getting moldy, so no harm in my outing my suspicions that some of these baby wagon attempts are just that: little experiments to see who reacts how.

What are you talking about in the last paragraph? Did you do something in order to bait reactions? If yes, what were those things and what were the results you got from them?

My initial impression was that Koshi and Vivax were not dumb enough to go against a cop-claimed Alakazam's reveal on scum!Oats, but suddenly here they were, pushing other wagons out of nowhere. So, by eliminating the dumb option, the "smart" option is that Vivax and Koshi are just throwing out bait to see who bites and what those decisions result in. Like running an experiment.

However, several hours later I figured the "experiments" (if that's what they were) had already run their course to some extent so I wouldn't be contaminating the results by outing my suspicion that this is what they were doing. This was further bolstered by alcohol in the system.

Kinda regretting it now though because I would have loved to see how Koshi and Vivax would have justified their wagon attempts without my saying anything.

Now that you know it was real, what do you think of them?

On March 09 2024 15:20 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 15:16 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 15:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 14:57 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
You can't all be scum, some of you just have to be dumb. The tricky part is figuring out which is which.

Kinda where I'm at, but I'm also thinking it might be smart!town throwing some seeds out there to see who shows up to pick at them. I kinda feel like Koshi and Vivac would generally be too smart to do something so stupid without a reason.

Feel like it's been a few hours and beers in me by now so I feel comfortable saying that the bait would already be getting moldy, so no harm in my outing my suspicions that some of these baby wagon attempts are just that: little experiments to see who reacts how.

What are you talking about in the last paragraph? Did you do something in order to bait reactions? If yes, what were those things and what were the results you got from them?

My initial impression was that Koshi and Vivax were not dumb enough to go against a cop-claimed Alakazam's reveal on scum!Oats, but suddenly here they were, pushing other wagons out of nowhere. So, by eliminating the dumb option, the "smart" option is that Vivax and Koshi are just throwing out bait to see who bites and what those decisions result in. Like running an experiment.

However, several hours later I figured the "experiments" (if that's what they were) had already run their course to some extent so I wouldn't be contaminating the results by outing my suspicion that this is what they were doing. This was further bolstered by alcohol in the system.

Kinda regretting it now though because I would have loved to see how Koshi and Vivax would have justified their wagon attempts without my saying anything.

Now that you know it was real, what do you think of them?

Would prefer to hear the aforementioned justifications first, even if they've been diluted.

Last one fr fr


Ah well, Koshi hasn't answered yet either IIRC, but to be fair he might have just missed them. Vivax doesn't have that excuse. So, good point.

@Koshi, can you respond to the above? Why did you push a VE wagon at EOD2 over red checked Oats?


I pushed against the Oats wagon the entire day.
I thought Oats wasnt be mafia. I was very sure about it.

Well, at least you are sticking to your guns here. Even in the sight of the red check, you placed faith in your read, I guess.

I guess the natural conclusion is that you thought VE was so scummy that it overrode the red check on Oats, and that is still the case now, so I am not going to ask the question but feel free to correct me if I am mistaken somehow.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 20:52 GMT
#6810
On March 12 2024 05:46 DarthPunk wrote:
If we lynch ve and I die tonight are any of you gonna be able to lynch cake without me here? What is the plan for her? Talk taking her to mylo?

There's nothing I've seen so far that would make not vote for her.

I feel like VE seems to be a stronger scum read for most people - which I can understand, to some extent - and people might just feel bad for her or something. So, maybe once people sate their thirst for lynching VE, Cake will be the next-best option for at least some of them.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 21:18 GMT
#6850
I too would like to see CopCake's reads, but something tells me that my asking for that will not result in the desired outcome either, as we're currently batting 0/2 on requests fulfilled.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 21:59 GMT
#6869
Feels like Koshi went into that filter with the outcome already in mind.

For example - and please correct me if I'm mistaken - she invited people to that tea party before she had any reads, very early on in the game where there was almost nothing to go off of, and then gave every attendant town cards for free. That's basically pocketing, isn't it?

It's also funny to me that you accept her calling other people as bad/beneath them as "sass" and is part of why you like her, then she comes in here to throw a pity party for herself because she is "sensitive." Does it make sense for a sensitive person to be antagonizing people like this and then cry victim later? I mean, I guess it does happen, and emotions are not logical, but it just feels like some sort of forced narrative to me and hypocritical in general.

TLDR: I think that most of what Cop does is NAI at best, scummy at worst. Throwing out 10 posts with 3-4 minute intervals but none of them landing in terms of logic, game state, or pushing scum does not a townie make.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 22:22 GMT
#6894
On March 12 2024 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:19 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
I think now both are mafia. I think this also fully clears MZ.


why the change of heart?

The martyr most likely. It just read like "fuck it, we are both fucked ve, who goes out first doesnt matter anymore"

Could also be one last attempt at WIFOM "Scum wouldn't really tell another scum to avenge them while martyring themselves, right? No one sensible would actually do that, right?!"

Therein lies the trick, though.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 22:35 GMT
#6911
If she told multiple people they are bad and that they aren't worthy, called other people asses and told people she didn't give a fuck, she has no ground to stand on and neither do people defending her. That all started in D1. If she can dish it out, she should be able to take it.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 22:50 GMT
#6925
On March 12 2024 07:48 Koshi wrote:
Worst martyr vote ever. It just is.
I am angry at it.

It is truly wild that we are splitting our vote between two martyrs on D3. Disgusting tbh. This game has been pretty dang good up until recently IMO.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 22:58 GMT
#6928
On March 12 2024 07:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:50 Jealous wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:48 Koshi wrote:
Worst martyr vote ever. It just is.
I am angry at it.

It is truly wild that we are splitting our vote between two martyrs on D3. Disgusting tbh. This game has been pretty dang good up until recently IMO.

maybe they have fun in scumQT with it and that is the only way this is acceptable.

Agreed. If either one of them flips town that should be a warning or a one game ban or something IMO. As others have said, it's basically policy lynch exclusive on the menu for D3 and possibly D4, too.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 23:00 GMT
#6929
On March 12 2024 07:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
Why do they both voting themselves?


It's an appeal to emotion IMO.


I feel this needs to be brought up again in this context:

On March 06 2024 22:33 CopCake wrote:
And you know I find appeal to emotion tasteless


Not just doing it herself, but TRing VE who is also doing it at the same time. That is some galaxy brain stuff.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 11 2024 23:39 GMT
#6945
On March 12 2024 08:38 Vivax wrote:
Giving DP his lynch

Low key shade on me tbh.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 00:07 GMT
#6955
On March 12 2024 09:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 08:44 Koshi wrote:
The only that makes sense to me is that they are both mafia but VE RBer.

That is the only thing that makes sense to me right now.

But dont get me wrong. Vote cake out today. I want to see her to flip red. Or to see my anger justified if she flips green.


What anger? you just said you thought she was mafia.

I'm guessing anger at a townie playing so anti-town.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 00:42 GMT
#6963
On March 12 2024 09:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 18:48 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:02 Rels wrote:
Fuck already midnight. I thought I was only going to play for 30 minutes. I have 2 interviews tomorrow morning ... wish me luck!

Good luck friend.
Hope you get both, and they have to tripple your salary outbidding the other company.

Thanks :D
One went well, the other got rescheduled to tomorrow, I literally have 4 interviews tomorrow now lol
And it's the opposite, I got a dream position right now working for a big tech company, until now it was OK to work from Montréal, but with the stupid return to office policies, I would have to move to a hub like Vancouver or Toronto or Seattle to continue like I am today, or I'll get laid off ... but I don't want to move, so I'm interviewing the few teams that are on Montréal ... not a lot of options so it's make or break!

RTO is fucking cancer.

#foreverremote
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 01:59 GMT
#6998
On March 12 2024 10:57 iamperfection wrote:
before i get clouded by the result of this. I dont think a mafia rels comes in here to save cop whatever cop is like he did here.

Does scum!iamp sheep him though? 🤣
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 02:04 GMT
#7003
Ngl I hate all of you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O150
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft244
Nina 103
ViBE76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14236
ZZZero.O 150
firebathero 100
Hyuk 71
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto71
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 930
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6087
Other Games
summit1g7003
FrodaN2232
mouzStarbuck403
JimRising 339
KnowMe233
ToD209
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King42
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1152
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 78
• musti20045 32
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur221
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 33m
INu's Battles
13h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 33m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.