• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:01
CEST 02:01
KST 09:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8537 users

TL Endures Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 05 2023 06:23 GMT
#24
/in


Ping me on Discord when this starts or I will not remember I signed up and randomly come back in 18 or so months and remember that I signed up for this...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 05 2023 06:25 GMT
#25
Also you should advertise that I joined. People love me.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 21:03 GMT
#897
How do you play this game again?


Oh yeah I remember.

Im VT again, I hate you Grack if you saw that I rolled VT you should have just rerolled roles.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 21:07 GMT
#908
Also thanks LS for sending me a message on discord like I asked. So who all is in this game? Hrmm maybe its possible for me to be interested in reading... But how the fuck are there 45 pages already isnt this day 1? Like I know there are spammers here but Holyflare and rsoultin arent in this game what the hell.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 21:13 GMT
#933
On May 25 2023 06:08 marvellosity wrote:
Onegu, less blabla, more desperately trying to make yourself useful - I thank you



Love you Marv but you should know that is not likely to happen. I got the message 30 minutes ago that this game started.

Maybe this is helpful

##Vote: Marvellosity
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 21:14 GMT
#935
I already have votes on me how interesting...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 21:21 GMT
#946
There is no reason I can find for meatbaby to vote me.

Therefore he is scum.

You are all welcome.

##Unvote

##Vote die_meatbaby
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 21:28 GMT
#956
Ok OK

VE really had no reason to vote me. He knows afk people get modkilled.

##Unvote

##Vote VisceraEyes
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 21:29 GMT
#958
On May 25 2023 06:27 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:24 Vivax wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:21 Onegu wrote:
There is no reason I can find for meatbaby to vote me.

Therefore he is scum.

You are all welcome.

##Unvote

##Vote die_meatbaby


Game is over we can all go home Onegu solved it in a stroke which I might be getting down the road


what kind of playstyle is this??? sign up... game starts... don´t play in the first 24 hours... come in to late.... and then vote with out reading the posts here? And i thought v is playing bad



Sorry you are new here. I unvoted you. You can not hate me for like 24 hours before you start hating me again.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 21:31 GMT
#962
On May 25 2023 06:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
onegu too boss to be town.
vivax too little paranoid to be town.




I have not commanded you to do anything yet. You cannot call me scum. And following that logic you should now follow me onto VE.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 22:15 GMT
#1000
Rayn I bossed you onto VE why arent you listening to me?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 22:19 GMT
#1003
I can go back in my old town games and show you how I solve the game based on how people interact with me. Reading 45 pages is kinda out of the wheelhouse in the next few hours though... But I promise I will figure the game out in the end. My like day 3 plus reads as town are way better than anyone gives me credit for.


Day one reads, I am better than you guys give me credit for also, and I bus a ton as mafia so you should follow me onto VE if you think I am town or mafia!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 22:20 GMT
#1006
On May 25 2023 07:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
*builds the world's largest vig target and hangs it over 1gu's doorframe*



Maybe I rolled Vet and the best use for vet onegu is to take a vigi bullet because scum never shoots town onegu.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 22:21 GMT
#1009
On May 25 2023 07:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:20 Onegu wrote:
On May 25 2023 07:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
*builds the world's largest vig target and hangs it over 1gu's doorframe*



Maybe I rolled Vet and the best use for vet onegu is to take a vigi bullet because scum never shoots town onegu.

Thanks I hate this already



You are welcome
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 22:25 GMT
#1017
On May 25 2023 07:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:19 Onegu wrote:
I can go back in my old town games and show you how I solve the game based on how people interact with me. Reading 45 pages is kinda out of the wheelhouse in the next few hours though... But I promise I will figure the game out in the end. My like day 3 plus reads as town are way better than anyone gives me credit for.


Day one reads, I am better than you guys give me credit for also, and I bus a ton as mafia so you should follow me onto VE if you think I am town or mafia!

They're apparently shit so stop pushing VE and do something that might actually A) hit mafia or failing that B) actually land.



Dont understand. I really thought onegu was the only person besides chezniu allowed to use the third person. Also I think you actually are mafia... Rayn you really should follow me
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 22:28 GMT
#1023
On May 25 2023 07:24 Vivax wrote:
I‘ma call it a nighty-o
1gu I hope delivers something decent in the future. I don‘t think he read anything at all tbh.

LS gets a downgrade for last appearance while rayn is being annoying on me, redeemed by being observant on him tho.

I‘m sorry if MZ is town.
I‘d also add (to reasons why I think he’s mafia) that his complaint about the egregious posting was warranted, at the same time it felt a bit like he was exaggerating his reaction. Maybe to gain a bunch of cheap cred with those insulted.

Should be an interesting angle to revisit at some point.



YOu are correct. And I always dont do shit day 1 except vote maifa.

Im not going to read everything now. I will wait until 2 filiters are gone and hopefully they are spammers and I dont have to go through it. I will then read filters with no context and find out who is scum for you all.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 22:41 GMT
#1036
On May 25 2023 07:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
this doesnt mean VE is scum btw, i guess you could call that read reasonable and he's not doing that unless at least one of MZ/Onegu is mafia. But you have eyes on you VE.



I think it does mean he is Mafia. Rayn Vote Him I COMMAND YOU!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 23:16 GMT
#1070
Rayn you stopped scum reading me but you havent actually gone on VE. Im confused;.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 23:21 GMT
#1075
On May 25 2023 08:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 08:16 Onegu wrote:
Rayn you stopped scum reading me but you havent actually gone on VE. Im confused;.

Onegu you stopped by in thread when suspicion against you diminished, but you havent actually done anything. I am confused.



Why are you confused? I voted VE and told you to do so.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 24 2023 23:26 GMT
#1084
I guess I should try in this game... One of my TL mafia top 3 all time players is in the game. Ok starting tomorrow I will try.
Try TL Mafia!!!
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 468
Dota 2
monkeys_forever532
League of Legends
Doublelift4551
Other Games
summit1g11442
JimRising 552
ViBE224
Livibee202
KnowMe189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick834
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur547
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 59m
Patches Events
14h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 59m
OSC
22h 59m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.