• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:17
CEST 17:17
KST 00:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7653 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 25 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:25 GMT
#857
Oh sorry i misread that..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:26 GMT
#860
ugh..

like if i look at this aside from her other reads:
Sentinel // don´t know, too less writing from him since we started
Alakasla // same as sentinel
Chezinu // seems like town

it's just so bad. you're right.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:29 GMT
#863
marv let me know when you're about to get off. Youre my top town aside from Koshi and DP is prolly town too and i don't even know what others are anymore, but if we can't figure this out here then we're super bad or i am wrong and even more bad, or all mafia are non-posters and game is invalid.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:30 GMT
#864
On May 25 2023 05:29 marvellosity wrote:
First half of filter is really bad newb scumplay, second half would be a really impressive turnaround

yes this is what i think as well.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:33 GMT
#866
On May 25 2023 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Have fun to vote a new girl out on birthday, I will go sleep gn

Like after this post everyone disappears. VE, MZ...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:37 GMT
#868
On May 25 2023 05:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Have fun to vote a new girl out on birthday, I will go sleep gn

Like after this post everyone disappears. VE, MZ...

esp VE who is the strong advocator of not lynching mebaby. Like she kind of "seals her fate" of not producing content as asked, then VE what... doesnt give a fuck anymore as his townread is getting lynched?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:40 GMT
#870
On May 25 2023 05:35 marvellosity wrote:
I swore I wouldn’t do this but I think I need to see if I can go find how MZ reacts to pressure as either alignment.

I honestly don't remember how Meapak would do anything as mafia, if i have ever played with him when he was mafia. I don't even remember how to do town because i think i have rolled mafia in like 2 years straight, but sure as hell this is way more fun!! That i remember :D
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:41 GMT
#871
On May 25 2023 05:39 Koshi wrote:
As town, I more likely would expect her to continue to be vicious and angry. She would be alone and why break character?


this is a good point though.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:44 GMT
#874
On May 25 2023 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 05:35 marvellosity wrote:
I swore I wouldn’t do this but I think I need to see if I can go find how MZ reacts to pressure as either alignment.

I honestly don't remember how Meapak would do anything as mafia, if i have ever played with him when he was mafia. I don't even remember how to do town because i think i have rolled mafia in like 2 years straight, but sure as hell this is way more fun!! That i remember :D

+ Show Spoiler +
no whisky for me from this game, but it's fine, i have my own rum!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:45 GMT
#875
On May 25 2023 05:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:35 marvellosity wrote:
I swore I wouldn’t do this but I think I need to see if I can go find how MZ reacts to pressure as either alignment.

I honestly don't remember how Meapak would do anything as mafia, if i have ever played with him when he was mafia. I don't even remember how to do town because i think i have rolled mafia in like 2 years straight, but sure as hell this is way more fun!! That i remember :D


If memory serves me correctly he‘s more performative as mafia whereas as town he prefers to be hard to read.

Basically where every advanced player wants to end up.

The second line doesn't even make any sense.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:53 GMT
#882
Vivax can you give me a list of your reads with some one liner of reasoning?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:58 GMT
#887
On May 23 2023 23:57 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 13:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So Slam, Finland in July or scum? You pick!

Got a wedding in Michigan

hmm also Australia it seems.. avoiding me?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 21:02 GMT
#893
On May 25 2023 06:00 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 05:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax can you give me a list of your reads with some one liner of reasoning?


Do you mind if I postpone it to next day? Also I‘d rather do it with flip info.
I just want to have a plausible wagon before I detach from the game for a while.

Do you realise you might be a wagon?
Another question, have you played kind of a reaction test on anyone in this game? If yes, where?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 21:08 GMT
#909
hehe
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 21:08 GMT
#911
On May 25 2023 06:07 Onegu wrote:
Also thanks LS for sending me a message on discord like I asked. So who all is in this game? Hrmm maybe its possible for me to be interested in reading... But how the fuck are there 45 pages already isnt this day 1? Like I know there are spammers here but Holyflare and rsoultin arent in this game what the hell.

nah you got marv, rayn and koshi instead
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 21:09 GMT
#917
##unvote
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 21:10 GMT
#918
On May 25 2023 06:05 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:58 LightningStrike wrote:
And all caught up now if MZ is town he been 100% confirmed bias towards Marv unless Marv is actually mafia which I doubt because Marv rolls over and let people lynch him as mafia more than anything. MZ if you are town please just chill out take a deep breath and reevaluate Marv. Regarding dmb: I get why people are scumreading her but how fast the wagon is forming is giving me second thoughts to be honest.

To be fair marv isn't doing MUCH in the way of defending himself when people calling him maf this game, so not sure why that's relevant.

The meat train is....not for me. It shouldn't be for you either. I recommend Vivax if your vote is like...up for grabs or whatever.

Not exactly defending himself per say but he did keep posting his thoughts he doesn't exactly give much of his thoughts as scum from what I recalled from what I played vs his scum and read Imperial mafia which was his best scum game for a long time. Regarding Vivax he's a town read of mine so nope I not lynching him.

Why is Vivax town?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 21:12 GMT
#923
On May 25 2023 06:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:03 Vivax wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:58 LightningStrike wrote:
And all caught up now if MZ is town he been 100% confirmed bias towards Marv unless Marv is actually mafia which I doubt because Marv rolls over and let people lynch him as mafia more than anything. MZ if you are town please just chill out take a deep breath and reevaluate Marv. Regarding dmb: I get why people are scumreading her but how fast the wagon is forming is giving me second thoughts to be honest.


Marv had trouble in handling SRs on him without exploding. But I think that applied to a lot of us gamers.
I think the paranoia on him got so annoying that he stopped fighting, doesn‘t mean he didn‘t fight for a good portion of his history and could do it again.

Maybe I am not getting why people were getting paranoid of his scum game though? Regardless though what is your read on Marv atm?

This is really out of place. Why would you ask your town read what his read on your other town read is in this situation?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 21:13 GMT
#929
On May 25 2023 06:11 marvellosity wrote:
What bothers me about VE is there is no engagement or acknowledgment with the rest of town for the alternative argument for Vivax’s alignment.

can you explain this to me like i am 5? I dont really understand.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 21:16 GMT
#938
On May 25 2023 06:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:11 marvellosity wrote:
What bothers me about VE is there is no engagement or acknowledgment with the rest of town for the alternative argument for Vivax’s alignment.

can you explain this to me like i am 5? I dont really understand.

VE makes case on Vivax about how he is treating MB. Both me and you state we can understand a town Vivax playing this way. VE does not engage with us about that at all.

Oh okay, then i DID actually understand. I think VE engaged me, i at least thought so, we just agreed to disagree.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM329
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 329
Reynor 222
ByuN 153
TKL 113
Railgan 79
Codebar 65
BRAT_OK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60882
Bisu 2827
FanTaSy 1015
Stork 849
Rush 432
hero 426
firebathero 209
Snow 165
Sharp 80
Mind 71
[ Show more ]
Free 59
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 39
Sexy 31
Mong 29
Hm[arnc] 24
Bale 24
Terrorterran 24
Rock 19
Aegong 18
HiyA 17
soO 17
yabsab 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Noble 8
IntoTheRainbow 7
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8458
Dendi1042
Counter-Strike
fl0m4238
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
singsing2299
Liquid`RaSZi1404
B2W.Neo734
Beastyqt587
olofmeister482
Mlord457
Khaldor408
KnowMe307
Hui .214
crisheroes168
Chillindude59
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV591
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
OSC
7h 44m
Replay Cast
7h 44m
OSC
20h 44m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.