• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:31
CEST 17:31
KST 00:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7798 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 19:17 GMT
#804
Can we lynch people on their birthday? That sounds against the rules.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 19:18 GMT
#807
On May 25 2023 04:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 04:15 Koshi wrote:
If Vivax wants. I can lynch Chezinu.

I will blame Vivax then if she flips mafia rb later.


Could do Chezinu. But just cause you are suggesting it and became some sort of bodhisattva of mafia on D1s according to last game.

Let's be honest. Last game was most likely luck.
I prefer somebody that posts and wants to try over this Chezinu any time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 19:19 GMT
#808
On May 25 2023 04:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 04:12 marvellosity wrote:
Meatbaby, can you vote someone not-Onegu?


I would but I already voted its to late to unvote when i voted this on D1

You can vote as many times as you want.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 19:26 GMT
#817
rayn I am staying but you will stay till EoD so feel free to switch as well. She will keep posting in futere days and we all know Chezinu will be a ? forever.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 19:27 GMT
#818
Staying on mebaby I meant.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 20:14 GMT
#847
I am here but I am empty
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 20:18 GMT
#850
On May 25 2023 05:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 05:14 Koshi wrote:
I am here but I am empty

Get it together, now is important

lol
I did enough.

It is your turn now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 20:39 GMT
#869
On May 25 2023 05:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi i think we should at least consider some other lynch.

It's me you and marv here and every fucking other soul disappeared when we were lynching mebaby and marv said if it comes to that he agrees. Why?

Look. I want her flipped.
The closer to deadline the more she changed her "fuck you all" attitude and started to post reasonable and asked town a couple times to not vote her out.

Then as soon as I opened up to not get her lynched, she left while basically emotionally blackmailing town with the exact thing I was advocating for her not to get lynched. (birthday)

I mean... That is pretty treacherous or what's the word.


I can see her last 12 hours giving it all after getting some positive feedback in mafia QT and her not wanting to let her taemmates down.

As town, I more likely would expect her to continue to be vicious and angry. She would be alone and why break character?

Or maybe Vivax his vote and some posts made her revisit her actions.


Like... I don't want to not lynch her for some off chance VE and MZ are mafia together or something.

LS felt ok. He always does the meta stuff. I think he would feel slightly more off as mafia? Not so friendly maybe? Also the pushback on him feels mafia panicking that there are too many confirmed townies.

I am fine with Vivax, rayn, marv

I don't know about VE.
My head doesn't want to understand MZ for some reason. Only surface.
DP could be a very good mafia. Active and doing slight modifications on thread sentiment. (Like not letting LS be easy townread and was quickly to call Mebaby town, just to 180 as soon as I pushed back on the idea; then hid behind the 180 because you also did an 180)

Then there is the lurkers and slam.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 21:04 GMT
#899
Pfff. A world in which mafia is DP & VE.
Then we are so far of the right track.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 21:08 GMT
#910
##Unvote
##Vote: Meapak_Ziphh


Ok I am following daddy marv.
I am too lost and I don't feel good anymore about lynching mebaby.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 21:09 GMT
#915
Going to bed. Good night all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 21:10 GMT
#920
On May 25 2023 06:09 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:08 Koshi wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Meapak_Ziphh


Ok I am following daddy marv.
I am too lost and I don't feel good anymore about lynching mebaby.

I know I am very late here, but how do you feel about VE atm?

I don't know. honestly.

I quckly read MZ again and his opposition to chez lynch and aiming for LS
And then his mebaby is a total crapshoot comment made me say fuck it. I follow marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 21:11 GMT
#921
It's on you now. I need sleep.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 05:19 GMT
#1297
Incredible. You guys make me laugh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 05:36 GMT
#1298
That MZ wagon was all my townreads. Includes Vivax. So amazing what game the people on Vivax wagon were reading.

Anyway. I dont believe in full mafia wagons so 1 of my townreads must be wrong. But that's ok.

Planning on lynching the entire Vivax wagon first.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 06:51 GMT
#1309
I am not reading the 350 posts I missed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 07:00 GMT
#1310
I must thank you for making this game memorable. This is truly amazing. Never could I have imagined that a wagon with marv, koshi,rayn and Vivax could be overtrown after the D1 we had.
But you did it.
Even more amazing if you did this with 3 mafia on MZ and MZ town.

That's sickly amazing. To fuck over town leaders and most active people and get the town doctor lynch.

Amazing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 07:00 GMT
#1311
I applaud the mafia team
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 08:33 GMT
#1319
On May 25 2023 16:00 Koshi wrote:
I must thank you for making this game memorable. This is truly amazing. Never could I have imagined that a wagon with marv, koshi,rayn and Vivax could be overtrown after the D1 we had.
But you did it.
Even more amazing if you did this with 3 mafia on Vivax and MZ town.

That's sickly amazing. To fuck over town leaders and most active people and get the town doctor lynch.

Amazing.

ebwop
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 08:33 GMT
#1320
I am still amazed
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM481
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 481
Reynor 254
ByuN 211
TKL 163
Railgan 79
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58454
Bisu 2973
Calm 1840
FanTaSy 1034
Stork 811
Rush 408
hero 374
firebathero 188
Snow 115
Sharp 111
[ Show more ]
actioN 85
Free 65
Mind 65
Sea.KH 51
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Sexy 24
soO 24
Mong 22
Rock 21
Terrorterran 21
Aegong 20
Hm[arnc] 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8808
Dendi1043
Counter-Strike
fl0m4127
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1493
B2W.Neo731
Beastyqt590
olofmeister541
Mlord476
Khaldor384
KnowMe317
Hui .212
crisheroes176
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3080
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1698
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 29m
OSC
7h 29m
Replay Cast
7h 29m
OSC
20h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.