• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:45
CEST 11:45
KST 18:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7599 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:09 GMT
#1063
Go for Vivax, it's the healthy, responsible choice. There's a comfortable level of resistance to it, making it exciting.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:11 GMT
#1064
On May 25 2023 08:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 08:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Onegu is super town i dont want to lynch him anymore. Only Meapak.

Fascinating lol

See what I mean? It feels like flailing. Like they were sure Vivax was safe and now he's not so it's panic mode lol

Umm... I mean I think I've been leading the vote for the last several hours and absolutely nobody has switched to vivax so I don't think that's a fair assessment of his (rayn's) behavior.

You don't feel it? I can. People want to lynch Vivax. But their biases and fear are staying their hands. I feel like 1 good case will do it but I wonder if I'm the one to do it - people already think I'm suspicious and never listen to me anyway.

I need a hero.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:14 GMT
#1067
On May 25 2023 08:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like he has all game been "marv is so scum". then when things start coming together he says (to marv):
Show nested quote +
Ok I'm sorry for being so aggressive, it's not helping the thread. I'm gonna un tunnel myself and decide between DMB and vivax or maybe LighteningStrike.

wow these three are the lynch options at the time by thread sentiment, who would have guessed?

Following on:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Rayn if I tell you I am 100% down for a vivax lynch does that change your read of him?

Why the fuck would anyone think if they want to lynch someone it would change MY read on the said person???

Then he is all on board with Vivax lynch (this is understandable), just to make a case on Onegu and then say he doesn't really think Onegu is mafia?!!?!? He is just running where ever he can to see what sticks, while still maintaining the read on marv and never ever doing anything about it and suspecting the same people marv did.

Biases? Maybe. Fear? Never. Mafia? VEEEEEEEEERY likely at this point.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:19 GMT
#1073
On May 25 2023 08:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE would you ever un tunnel on rayn if you think rayn is mafia? in any situation?

IF you quit this bullshit MZ train and lynch Vivax with me it would certainly play in your favor. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:22 GMT
#1079
On May 25 2023 08:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why does town Meapak un-tunnel on marv if he really thinks marv is mafia? Makes no sense.

On May 23 2023 19:16 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 18:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If we were playing a game between the people who have posted who would you lynch and who would you doc right now?


I would try and lynch Marv and see what happens.


Thread volatility no one can handle while sober

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Rayn pinged me as a bit short breathed vibe-wise, but I'd rather not latch onto any reads this early


Especially if MZ is town and marv is town and actually a lynch candidate can you imagine? But marv WASN'T a real lynch candidate so why WOULDN'T he detunnel in that situation?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:23 GMT
#1080
Especially with your god reads backed up by Koshi and the rest of the sheeple? Why would any mafia fucking stay tunneled on marv in that situation?

Like this is what I'm talking about rayn, it feels like you're being intentionally obtuse, I understand biases but this feels...targeted. With intent. With an agenda.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:25 GMT
#1083
On May 25 2023 08:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:13 Onegu wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:08 marvellosity wrote:
Onegu, less blabla, more desperately trying to make yourself useful - I thank you



Love you Marv but you should know that is not likely to happen. I got the message 30 minutes ago that this game started.

Maybe this is helpful

##Vote: Marvellosity

I want marv dead more than anyone in this thread but I don't like this
.

I mean like shiiiittt...

Just do it rayn, you know it's the right move. Koshi isn't even trying, and I am. Do it this one time and I'll quit asking.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:27 GMT
#1087
On May 25 2023 08:26 Onegu wrote:
I could vote for Koshi btw.

Best post you've made so far. Keep it up frand.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:27 GMT
#1091
On May 25 2023 08:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 08:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 07:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:13 Onegu wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:08 marvellosity wrote:
Onegu, less blabla, more desperately trying to make yourself useful - I thank you



Love you Marv but you should know that is not likely to happen. I got the message 30 minutes ago that this game started.

Maybe this is helpful

##Vote: Marvellosity

I want marv dead more than anyone in this thread but I don't like this
.

I mean like shiiiittt...

Yes? I don't really know what your point here is. Onegu's vote on marv is retarded but it doesn't clear Marv either. Scum are allowed to vote for each other lol.

It was a "shiiiiiiit he even still IS tunneled on marv -.- it's really unlikely he's mafia here" shiiiiit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:28 GMT
#1093
On May 25 2023 08:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I think you and I are reading things a little differently VE.

I meant exclusively in the context of it's a vote that isn't on VE which is guaranteed to hit town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:29 GMT
#1095
On May 25 2023 08:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Im down with a vivax lynch, for a variety of reasons.

1,) I feel like several times he has been trying to establish that he will go on some kind of revenge arc if DMB flips town, particularly with Marv

2.) I think if DMB is town, then there is probably some merit in the out of thread stuff she has been alluding to with him.

3.) he has been trying to establish a metric for his alignment equating to active = town, even though I think he would be active in this circumstance as either alignment due to the DMB stuff and there is also the fact that DMB stated he was lurking the thread for hours, at which point activity increased.

4.) I think rayn and DMB are correct in that he is not suspicious or seem like he is curious about solving the game, which in his own words is the very driver of the aforementioned activity tell he apparently has as town,.

##Vote Vivax

CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOO

LETS GOOOOOOOO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:32 GMT
#1100
On May 25 2023 08:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I could also get on the MZ wagon by the way.

Hmph....
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:41 GMT
#1112
On May 25 2023 08:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 08:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey just got home from dinner and I see a Vivax train is started -_- Seriously though I don't like it and it formed very fast too like wtf?????

and are you gonna do something about it?

Don't listen to him LS the Vivax lynch is righteous and pure. It's the right lynch for today, especially if you dislike the meat lynch..
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:43 GMT
#1120
On May 25 2023 08:41 Onegu wrote:
I find it very interesting no one asked me why I am ok with koshi.

I assumed if you had a reason you'd share it because you haven't done literally anything useful before now and that would be semi useful. My bad I guess?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:59 GMT
#1154
So I know why /I/ think marv is town.

But honestly I don't know why anyone else does. Is that weird? That's weird isn't it?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 25 2023 00:03 GMT
#1162
On May 25 2023 09:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Hey where did you go VE I CAME TO BE THE HERO IN YOUR TIME OF NEED. And you left immediately. That’s not very nice.

I'm here, we had company suddenly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 25 2023 00:07 GMT
#1167
On May 25 2023 09:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE is town though, bad imo, but town. No questions asked.

Why bad? Genuinely curious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 25 2023 00:08 GMT
#1169
Especially given that you know I'm town which means at the very least half my job is successfully done and to you at least beyond question.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 25 2023 00:22 GMT
#1179
On May 25 2023 09:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 09:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think i did already?


I can’t find it on my phone, can you tell me again?

He literally did already tell you again lmao
On May 25 2023 09:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 07:24 Vivax wrote:
I‘ma call it a nighty-o
1gu I hope delivers something decent in the future. I don‘t think he read anything at all tbh.

LS gets a downgrade for last appearance while rayn is being annoying on me, redeemed by being observant on him tho.

I‘m sorry if MZ is town.
I‘d also add (to reasons why I think he’s mafia) that his complaint about the egregious posting was warranted, at the same time it felt a bit like he was exaggerating his reaction. Maybe to gain a bunch of cheap cred with those insulted.

Should be an interesting angle to revisit at some point.

Dont worry i wont be advocating a lynch on you in ANY case (while i think you could be mafia) here. You will live to see D2.


You forgot how hard playing on the phone was. It's why I was gone for 10 hours last night, I actually tried to read and I kept clicking the wrong page, or accidentally zooming in.....it was an "I feel old" moment -.-
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 25 2023 00:22 GMT
#1180
On May 25 2023 09:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
i am just scared to leek private things about v. don´t want to hurt anybody here

If it is political, agree be very careful.

I am incapable.


I can't read M_Z this game and will sheep Marv.

NO SHEEP ME WTF
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5159
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15m
Patches Events
5h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 15m
OSC
13h 15m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.