• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:45
CEST 11:45
KST 18:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7599 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:14 GMT
#998
On May 25 2023 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am just now Koshi'ng it up and i am gonna sheep marv since i dont really think MZ is town and he has prolly one of the best track records as town. Just voicing my opinion in case he changes his mind or MZ is not happening later.

*zim fist shake* CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:15 GMT
#999
Fine I'll just hang out and be around at lynch time and direct who's left, NIGHT BITCHES!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:16 GMT
#1001
On May 25 2023 07:15 Onegu wrote:
Rayn I bossed you onto VE why arent you listening to me?

Your parlour tricks are no good here 1gu get back in your hole.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:19 GMT
#1002
*builds the world's largest vig target and hangs it over 1gu's doorframe*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:22 GMT
#1011
On May 25 2023 07:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
It appears as if I'm getting lynched my goodness

LOOK GUYS HE APPEARS WHEN HE'S SCRUTINIZED

##vOtE mZ
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:24 GMT
#1013
On May 25 2023 07:19 Onegu wrote:
I can go back in my old town games and show you how I solve the game based on how people interact with me. Reading 45 pages is kinda out of the wheelhouse in the next few hours though... But I promise I will figure the game out in the end. My like day 3 plus reads as town are way better than anyone gives me credit for.


Day one reads, I am better than you guys give me credit for also, and I bus a ton as mafia so you should follow me onto VE if you think I am town or mafia!

They're apparently shit so stop pushing VE and do something that might actually A) hit mafia or failing that B) actually land.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:29 GMT
#1026
On May 25 2023 07:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:24 Vivax wrote:
I‘ma call it a nighty-o
1gu I hope delivers something decent in the future. I don‘t think he read anything at all tbh.

LS gets a downgrade for last appearance while rayn is being annoying on me, redeemed by being observant on him tho.

I‘m sorry if MZ is town.
I‘d also add (to reasons why I think he’s mafia) that his complaint about the egregious posting was warranted, at the same time it felt a bit like he was exaggerating his reaction. Maybe to gain a bunch of cheap cred with those insulted.

Should be an interesting angle to revisit at some point.

Dont worry i wont be advocating a lynch on you in ANY case (while i think you could be mafia) here. You will live to see D2.

You read it here folx, rayn is actively trying to protect mafia Vivax from the lynch.

I think this is where rayn fucked up ladies and gentlemen. Until now his play could be classified as stubborn town, this post right here proves that he's actively trying to harm town, removing the stubborn town possibility entirely because townRayn would never ever not lynch Vivax if he thinks he's mafia if the lynch is viable in this situation.

FUCKING GOTTEEEEEEEEMMMMM
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:31 GMT
#1028
Every time I've ever caught you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:33 GMT
#1029
When Vivax flips red I hope town does the sane thing and bolts a steel plate to rayns face and just lynch him with no discussion whatsoever.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:34 GMT
#1030
And rayn - I AM going to get Vivax lynched. Today. You can't stop me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:37 GMT
#1033
On May 25 2023 07:36 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
And rayn - I AM going to get Vivax lynched. Today. You can't stop me.


Looks like the alarm clock is back on the menu

If you think it will help, but there's enough damning evidence in the thread to convince whoever chances upon my case to delete you today. Rayn knows it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:38 GMT
#1034
On May 25 2023 07:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Every time I've ever caught you.

how many times have you caught me? :D
i dont mean to sound like dick but can you give me one example?

at least you didnt go all scum by trying to lynch me before vivax ^^

I can't, but I smoke a lot of weed and it's been what over a decade? Just under? Not to sound like a dick, but it doesn't matter if you're going to bed snookums. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:45 GMT
#1039
I'm coming at Vivax is what I said bby, that IS coming at you like I said. Tomorrow, frand. Imagine all the whispery mentions of Vivax you've made today. Imagine all the gentle nudgings against any attempt to lynch him. I may not even have to if Vivax flips red the vig INSTANTLY shoots you :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:45 GMT
#1041
Noooo no, I'm not advocating that - but they'd want to rayn. THEY'D WANT TO.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:49 GMT
#1045
On May 25 2023 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm coming at Vivax is what I said bby, that IS coming at you like I said. Tomorrow, frand. Imagine all the whispery mentions of Vivax you've made today. Imagine all the gentle nudgings against any attempt to lynch him. I may not even have to if Vivax flips red the vig INSTANTLY shoots you :D

fair enough, is vivax leading on the votes? i guess i should defend him because regardless of his alignment seems like my life depends on it. :D

YASSSSSSSSSS

Let me go dip into his filter then. This will be tight. The best part is as a result of this, even if I don't get it done, the vig might actually want to shoot Vivax in the night and settle it anyway! WIN/WIN!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:53 GMT
#1048
No but what a fascinating idea I do have alcohol!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:58 GMT
#1052
On May 25 2023 07:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:13 Onegu wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:08 marvellosity wrote:
Onegu, less blabla, more desperately trying to make yourself useful - I thank you



Love you Marv but you should know that is not likely to happen. I got the message 30 minutes ago that this game started.

Maybe this is helpful

##Vote: Marvellosity

I want marv dead more than anyone in this thread but I don't like this
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:21 Onegu wrote:
There is no reason I can find for meatbaby to vote me.

Therefore he is scum.

You are all welcome.

##Unvote

##Vote die_meatbaby

Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:28 Onegu wrote:
Ok OK

VE really had no reason to vote me. He knows afk people get modkilled.

##Unvote

##Vote VisceraEyes

I hate all of this for a thread entrance. What were you trying to accomplish here onegu?

Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:19 Onegu wrote:
I can go back in my old town games and show you how I solve the game based on how people interact with me. Reading 45 pages is kinda out of the wheelhouse in the next few hours though... But I promise I will figure the game out in the end. My like day 3 plus reads as town are way better than anyone gives me credit for.


Day one reads, I am better than you guys give me credit for also, and I bus a ton as mafia so you should follow me onto VE if you think I am town or mafia!

Honestly wtf is the reason behind this if you're town bro

Onegu are you actually trying to get lynched? I thought VE's lurker vote was odd but you're just gonna straight OMGUS him rather than read the thread and figure out what's been going on.

It's the same shit rayn and Koshi have been on about with meat, but ACTUALLY anti-town if town and ACTUALLY could make him mafia.

But fuck that boi lynch Vivax with me and get a 2fer here with rayn. Chances are 1gu told them in Discord that he can't play and rayn just trying to get in some sweet sweet cred.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:59 GMT
#1053
On May 25 2023 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay VE, one honest question.
Do you honestly think that if i was mafia mebaby wouldnt be like lynched already?

Yes I absoultely think that because I'd absolutely fight you to death about it and I already told you why. Not even the meta shit that post she made when she came back that I pointed out CEMENTS her as town for me, you wouldn't be able to get it done.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:03 GMT
#1058
On May 25 2023 08:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Listen VE I'm down for a vivax lynch but I'm having a hard time connecting the dots as to how this makes rayn scum too. Like your last line there is complete speculation.

I know I was just trying to get you off 1gu for just a moment XD

It doesn't NECESSARILY frand, you know it and I know it. But there's a lot of antiVivax sentiment in the thread right now, it's a viable lynch and rayn is against it for....what? lynching you? back to meat? 1gu? I'm not even sure at this point, but he's made it clear it's NOT Vivax, but he's also said that he thinks Vivax COULD be mafia. Really?

It's just WAAAAY more likely mafRayn does this than townRayn if Vivax flips red imo. But I concede townRayn could absolutely do this same shit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 23:05 GMT
#1060
On May 25 2023 08:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 08:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Onegu is super town i dont want to lynch him anymore. Only Meapak.

Fascinating lol

See what I mean? It feels like flailing. Like they were sure Vivax was safe and now he's not so it's panic mode lol
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5159
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15m
Patches Events
5h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 15m
OSC
13h 15m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.