• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:54
CEST 18:54
KST 01:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12359 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:02 GMT
#196
On May 23 2023 21:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 20:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:22 Koshi wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:08 Vivax wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax has your friend played previously?


She wrote that she didn't ಠ_ಠ

I explained a bunch of basics pre-game, mostly what is cheating and whatnot and how to avoid it, but I'd wager she's rather clueless about what to do at all at this point.

Also I assume most of her posts about me by now are teases.

I have no read on rayn at this point. In case you thought the short-breathed thing still held any relevance.



I think at this point your are just scared to be voted out on the first day

Remeber playing Poker with me? You will lose no matter which game you play with me and that you are def. mafia it makes it easier for me too

Why not carry Vivax to a town victory?
Feels so opposite and the italic part reads as justification for being opposite.

Can she really feel so strong on Mafia!Vivax?


Ok I went back and reread this and there is an implication that she knows they are opposite alignments.

I assumed/ interpreted that she equated lynching him with beating him. Or winning but I think Koshi is really switched on here.


Koshi could be mafia as well but I am not quite sure yet... I am waiting and watching before voting on him.

Could you elaborate on why Vivax is definitely mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:11 GMT
#199
So Koshi, if ms die_antwood is mafia you think;
marv mafia?
dp town?
vivax town?
ve?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:15 GMT
#203
On May 23 2023 21:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 20:49 Koshi wrote:
The meta question was horrible and was not going anywhere ever.

I don’t want to clog up the thread too much getting into an argument about this. But anyway - I did not ask because I wanted it to go anywhere ever, but because meta of both people and sites is genuinely interesting and nothing else was happening.

If you hadn’t played somewhere in a long time, wouldn’t you be curious how the play style has evolved?

I dont think that's the point, and i would not hold you accountable on something like that alone on my end.

What's your opinion on people now?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:19 GMT
#206
On May 23 2023 21:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:14 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:49 Koshi wrote:
The meta question was horrible and was not going anywhere ever.

I don’t want to clog up the thread too much getting into an argument about this. But anyway - I did not ask because I wanted it to go anywhere ever, but because meta of both people and sites is genuinely interesting and nothing else was happening.

If you hadn’t played somewhere in a long time, wouldn’t you be curious how the play style has evolved?

I dont think that's the point, and i would not hold you accountable on something like that alone on my end.

What's your opinion on people now?

Tell me what the point is then

You have not really done anything and for sure someone has said something smart already, you haven't even nodged on anything. Youre for sure a "slow" starter that excels at the eod(1) but so far it has been nothing when i at least you should have had something (more) to say.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:26 GMT
#210
On May 23 2023 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:16 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:14 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:49 Koshi wrote:
The meta question was horrible and was not going anywhere ever.

I don’t want to clog up the thread too much getting into an argument about this. But anyway - I did not ask because I wanted it to go anywhere ever, but because meta of both people and sites is genuinely interesting and nothing else was happening.

If you hadn’t played somewhere in a long time, wouldn’t you be curious how the play style has evolved?

I dont think that's the point, and i would not hold you accountable on something like that alone on my end.

What's your opinion on people now?

Tell me what the point is then

You have not really done anything and for sure someone has said something smart already, you haven't even nodged on anything. Youre for sure a "slow" starter that excels at the eod(1) but so far it has been nothing when i at least you should have had something (more) to say.

How many times do you reckon you have said this or something very close to this to me?

Probably a lot, but it still stands a point though. Come on you know how mafia games work.

If you think noone has a point on anything or has a point on something just say it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:30 GMT
#212
On May 23 2023 21:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:16 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:14 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:49 Koshi wrote:
The meta question was horrible and was not going anywhere ever.

I don’t want to clog up the thread too much getting into an argument about this. But anyway - I did not ask because I wanted it to go anywhere ever, but because meta of both people and sites is genuinely interesting and nothing else was happening.

If you hadn’t played somewhere in a long time, wouldn’t you be curious how the play style has evolved?

I dont think that's the point, and i would not hold you accountable on something like that alone on my end.

What's your opinion on people now?

Tell me what the point is then

You have not really done anything and for sure someone has said something smart already, you haven't even nodged on anything. Youre for sure a "slow" starter that excels at the eod(1) but so far it has been nothing when i at least you should have had something (more) to say.

How many times do you reckon you have said this or something very close to this to me?

Probably a lot, but it still stands a point though. Come on you know how mafia games work.

If you think noone has a point on anything or has a point on something just say it.

If I were forced to vote now, which thankfully I’m not, I would vote DP as the read on MB smells of TMI.

You really don't think Koshi's case on her has any merit?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:33 GMT
#214
On May 23 2023 21:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:29 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:16 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:14 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:49 Koshi wrote:
The meta question was horrible and was not going anywhere ever.

I don’t want to clog up the thread too much getting into an argument about this. But anyway - I did not ask because I wanted it to go anywhere ever, but because meta of both people and sites is genuinely interesting and nothing else was happening.

If you hadn’t played somewhere in a long time, wouldn’t you be curious how the play style has evolved?

I dont think that's the point, and i would not hold you accountable on something like that alone on my end.

What's your opinion on people now?

Tell me what the point is then

You have not really done anything and for sure someone has said something smart already, you haven't even nodged on anything. Youre for sure a "slow" starter that excels at the eod(1) but so far it has been nothing when i at least you should have had something (more) to say.

How many times do you reckon you have said this or something very close to this to me?

Probably a lot, but it still stands a point though. Come on you know how mafia games work.

If you think noone has a point on anything or has a point on something just say it.

If I were forced to vote now, which thankfully I’m not, I would vote DP as the read on MB smells of TMI.

You really don't think Koshi's case on her has any merit?

Same question for DP.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:34 GMT
#216
On May 23 2023 21:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:29 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:16 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:14 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:49 Koshi wrote:
The meta question was horrible and was not going anywhere ever.

I don’t want to clog up the thread too much getting into an argument about this. But anyway - I did not ask because I wanted it to go anywhere ever, but because meta of both people and sites is genuinely interesting and nothing else was happening.

If you hadn’t played somewhere in a long time, wouldn’t you be curious how the play style has evolved?

I dont think that's the point, and i would not hold you accountable on something like that alone on my end.

What's your opinion on people now?

Tell me what the point is then

You have not really done anything and for sure someone has said something smart already, you haven't even nodged on anything. Youre for sure a "slow" starter that excels at the eod(1) but so far it has been nothing when i at least you should have had something (more) to say.

How many times do you reckon you have said this or something very close to this to me?

Probably a lot, but it still stands a point though. Come on you know how mafia games work.

If you think noone has a point on anything or has a point on something just say it.

If I were forced to vote now, which thankfully I’m not, I would vote DP as the read on MB smells of TMI.

You really don't think Koshi's case on her has any merit?

I didn’t say that. But I can also think of many plausible interactions in her/Vivax friendship outside this game which could lead to her saying those things as town. Don’t you agree?

I know it is possible, i just don't think it is plausible.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:35 GMT
#217
On May 23 2023 21:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 20:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Ok die meat baby is a hard town read at this point fwiw.

i agree here


Why did you agree here? Do you still agree?

no i agreed wrong
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:43 GMT
#222
On May 23 2023 21:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:32 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:29 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:16 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
I dont think that's the point, and i would not hold you accountable on something like that alone on my end.

What's your opinion on people now?

Tell me what the point is then

You have not really done anything and for sure someone has said something smart already, you haven't even nodged on anything. Youre for sure a "slow" starter that excels at the eod(1) but so far it has been nothing when i at least you should have had something (more) to say.

How many times do you reckon you have said this or something very close to this to me?

Probably a lot, but it still stands a point though. Come on you know how mafia games work.

If you think noone has a point on anything or has a point on something just say it.

If I were forced to vote now, which thankfully I’m not, I would vote DP as the read on MB smells of TMI.

You really don't think Koshi's case on her has any merit?

I didn’t say that. But I can also think of many plausible interactions in her/Vivax friendship outside this game which could lead to her saying those things as town. Don’t you agree?

I know it is possible, i just don't think it is plausible.

If it’s not plausible, why are you not voting for her?

I dont vote unless i feel like i am sure at the time, i guess you missed that on meta
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:44 GMT
#225
On May 23 2023 21:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:11 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:18 marvellosity wrote:
It has to be the plan to get meatbaby to explain their thoughts wherever possible. If town, will eliminate a lynch that mafia will have pencilled in. If not, great.


Is this a serious point? If so can you expand upon your thinking here?

Of course it’s serious, and it’s self explanatory. Which bit aren’t you getting?


Whose plan? I guess none of it makes sense . It seems like you are making an associative case are they mafia together? Otherwise are you talking about a game plan between vivax and meat baby from before the game?

None of the explanations really cause that post to add anything to lynching the correct person or catching mafia. feels weaker / less of a sharp contribution than I would expect

Literally none of this bud :p

I am saying town (as a collective entity) should make a big effort to discern MB’s alignment by getting her to explain her thoughts. If she is town, mafia will really be wanting her to be one of their (town) lynches so it would be great to eliminate that. If she is mafia, we should be able to pull that out as well. I.e win win

yes. even i got this and i am smarter than DP... wait.. :D
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:47 GMT
#230
On May 23 2023 21:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Ok die meat baby is a hard town read at this point fwiw.

i agree here


Why did you agree here? Do you still agree?

no i agreed wrong


What were your reasons for agreeing??

intentionally probably mostly same as yours. She was being active and with "no fear", also accusing two people from which one i know to be town and another one i assume(d) is town, and she latched on that one instead of me, and didn't let go.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:48 GMT
#231
On May 23 2023 21:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:42 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:11 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:18 marvellosity wrote:
It has to be the plan to get meatbaby to explain their thoughts wherever possible. If town, will eliminate a lynch that mafia will have pencilled in. If not, great.


Is this a serious point? If so can you expand upon your thinking here?

Of course it’s serious, and it’s self explanatory. Which bit aren’t you getting?


Whose plan? I guess none of it makes sense . It seems like you are making an associative case are they mafia together? Otherwise are you talking about a game plan between vivax and meat baby from before the game?

None of the explanations really cause that post to add anything to lynching the correct person or catching mafia. feels weaker / less of a sharp contribution than I would expect

Literally none of this bud :p

I am saying town (as a collective entity) should make a big effort to discern MB’s alignment by getting her to explain her thoughts. If she is town, mafia will really be wanting her to be one of their (town) lynches so it would be great to eliminate that. If she is mafia, we should be able to pull that out as well. I.e win win

yes. even i got this and i am smarter than DP... wait.. :D


I guess I was dumb. How sad
😔

I love you still man <3
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:52 GMT
#235
On May 23 2023 21:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:39 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:32 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:29 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
You have not really done anything and for sure someone has said something smart already, you haven't even nodged on anything. Youre for sure a "slow" starter that excels at the eod(1) but so far it has been nothing when i at least you should have had something (more) to say.

How many times do you reckon you have said this or something very close to this to me?

Probably a lot, but it still stands a point though. Come on you know how mafia games work.

If you think noone has a point on anything or has a point on something just say it.

If I were forced to vote now, which thankfully I’m not, I would vote DP as the read on MB smells of TMI.

You really don't think Koshi's case on her has any merit?

I didn’t say that. But I can also think of many plausible interactions in her/Vivax friendship outside this game which could lead to her saying those things as town. Don’t you agree?

I know it is possible, i just don't think it is plausible.

If it’s not plausible, why are you not voting for her?

I dont vote unless i feel like i am sure at the time, i guess you missed that on meta

If it’s not plausible, then you should be sure?

If it is plausible (which it is) then I’m right.

I am sorry if i am not that good at english. I think there is a possibility Vivax and die_meatballs had such an interaction somewhere before, she thinks Vivax is mafia now without a doubt. I just dont thin it is likely, but still i would like her to explain her stance before i cast my (even first) vote.

Goodio?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:52 GMT
#236
On May 23 2023 21:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Ok die meat baby is a hard town read at this point fwiw.

i agree here


Why did you agree here? Do you still agree?

no i agreed wrong


What were your reasons for agreeing??

intentionally probably mostly same as yours. She was being active and with "no fear", also accusing two people from which one i know to be town and another one i assume(d) is town, and she latched on that one instead of me, and didn't let go.


So you changed your mind based on that post she made regarding beating vivax?

I changed my mind based on the post Koshi made, that made me realise i could be wrong, because that post made sense.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 12:59 GMT
#242
On May 23 2023 21:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:45 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:39 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:32 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:29 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
Probably a lot, but it still stands a point though. Come on you know how mafia games work.

If you think noone has a point on anything or has a point on something just say it.

If I were forced to vote now, which thankfully I’m not, I would vote DP as the read on MB smells of TMI.

You really don't think Koshi's case on her has any merit?

I didn’t say that. But I can also think of many plausible interactions in her/Vivax friendship outside this game which could lead to her saying those things as town. Don’t you agree?

I know it is possible, i just don't think it is plausible.

If it’s not plausible, why are you not voting for her?

I dont vote unless i feel like i am sure at the time, i guess you missed that on meta

If it’s not plausible, then you should be sure?

If it is plausible (which it is) then I’m right.

I am sorry if i am not that good at english. I think there is a possibility Vivax and die_meatballs had such an interaction somewhere before, she thinks Vivax is mafia now without a doubt. I just dont thin it is likely, but still i would like her to explain her stance before i cast my (even first) vote.

Goodio?

It wasn’t quite what I was getting at though. What I meant is I can envisage that a town MB could treat Vivax in this way based on their general relationship outside of this thread.

And she probably is. I don't think the poker thing in her post is a lie for a second.
But if and *when* that is NOT a lie, she should be aware (as a gambler/at least gamer) that she can't figure out Vivax as mafia without any reasoning at all. I guess this might change if she GAVE the reasoning, but apparently she is unwilling to, while asked multiple times.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 13:04 GMT
#251
On May 23 2023 22:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:55 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:45 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:39 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:32 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:29 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
If I were forced to vote now, which thankfully I’m not, I would vote DP as the read on MB smells of TMI.

You really don't think Koshi's case on her has any merit?

I didn’t say that. But I can also think of many plausible interactions in her/Vivax friendship outside this game which could lead to her saying those things as town. Don’t you agree?

I know it is possible, i just don't think it is plausible.

If it’s not plausible, why are you not voting for her?

I dont vote unless i feel like i am sure at the time, i guess you missed that on meta

If it’s not plausible, then you should be sure?

If it is plausible (which it is) then I’m right.

I am sorry if i am not that good at english. I think there is a possibility Vivax and die_meatballs had such an interaction somewhere before, she thinks Vivax is mafia now without a doubt. I just dont thin it is likely, but still i would like her to explain her stance before i cast my (even first) vote.

Goodio?

It wasn’t quite what I was getting at though. What I meant is I can envisage that a town MB could treat Vivax in this way based on their general relationship outside of this thread.


I agree with this.

but this is so bad... which one of you is bad? one is mafia one is bad.

IT DOESNT SAY WHY SHE THINKS VIVAX IS MAFIA WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE??????
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 13:05 GMT
#252
Koshi halp pls.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 13:15 GMT
#261
On May 23 2023 22:10 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:55 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:45 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:39 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:32 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
You really don't think Koshi's case on her has any merit?

I didn’t say that. But I can also think of many plausible interactions in her/Vivax friendship outside this game which could lead to her saying those things as town. Don’t you agree?

I know it is possible, i just don't think it is plausible.

If it’s not plausible, why are you not voting for her?

I dont vote unless i feel like i am sure at the time, i guess you missed that on meta

If it’s not plausible, then you should be sure?

If it is plausible (which it is) then I’m right.

I am sorry if i am not that good at english. I think there is a possibility Vivax and die_meatballs had such an interaction somewhere before, she thinks Vivax is mafia now without a doubt. I just dont thin it is likely, but still i would like her to explain her stance before i cast my (even first) vote.

Goodio?

It wasn’t quite what I was getting at though. What I meant is I can envisage that a town MB could treat Vivax in this way based on their general relationship outside of this thread.

And she probably is. I don't think the poker thing in her post is a lie for a second.
But if and *when* that is NOT a lie, she should be aware (as a gambler/at least gamer) that she can't figure out Vivax as mafia without any reasoning at all. I guess this might change if she GAVE the reasoning, but apparently she is unwilling to, while asked multiple times.


I already explained why I think you and Vivax are mafia. In the first few pages you can see that you too where always answering at the same time and being off at the same time. So I only can think of you too where writing your plans on discord how you can hide. I still not sure who is the 3th mafia member, but we will find out.

So you think me and Vivax were writing our thoughts on the thread at the same time because we were wrting also onb discord on how to hide?

And you after that said you are sure Vivax is mafia, like completely and utterly sure. Why does that not apply to me as per your earlier investigations? And how are you so sure?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 13:23 GMT
#267
A coincidence of
you are def. mafia it makes it easier for me too
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM929
TKL 361
IndyStarCraft 215
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 929
ByuN 496
TKL 361
Reynor 316
IndyStarCraft 215
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47168
Calm 3046
Bisu 1506
FanTaSy 452
Rush 223
actioN 169
firebathero 157
Sharp 48
Free 36
Mong 30
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 21
Pusan 21
Aegong 19
soO 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8945
Dendi1083
Counter-Strike
fl0m6081
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK15
Other Games
singsing1896
Liquid`RaSZi1808
B2W.Neo739
FrodaN714
Beastyqt679
olofmeister576
Khaldor503
Mlord470
KnowMe337
crisheroes184
Livibee100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick59
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 27
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV507
League of Legends
• Nemesis2303
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1896
Other Games
• Shiphtur657
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 7m
OSC
6h 7m
Replay Cast
6h 7m
OSC
19h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.