• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:57
CEST 01:57
KST 08:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8358 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 10:15 GMT
#563
On May 24 2023 19:11 Koshi wrote:
Most deserved lynch in history of TL mafia.
This anti thread & anti town behaviour is icing on the cake.


I'll ask for a few samples before I let anyone sign up again lmao.
It's not that bad irl but these posts have all my wats.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 10:19 GMT
#564
On May 24 2023 18:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:44 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:40 marvellosity wrote:
I’m not sure what’s going on


I believe DP thinks I got extra info, but doesn't think I'm mafia.
Granted, I've been trying to be a bit sensible when it felt like you pulled down his pants in front of everyone in the first few pages.


No I think she said you've been at home for two hours reading the thread and not posting.

Which, is extra info she has, and if she has been using it to form reads then it makes her play mildly less confusing I gues.

Also my pants never got pulled down. I have thoroughly maintained my dignity in this thread.


For reference:

On May 23 2023 22:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 22:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv do you think DP is mafia or town atm?

Don’t know


On May 23 2023 22:40 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Marv is town for the record.


On May 23 2023 22:40 DarthPunk wrote:
So I guess my shitty posts had value to me at least. :p


Somehow I pictured you slumping your arms and walking away after marv poked at you and you felt transparent or something like that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 10:23 GMT
#566
On May 24 2023 19:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 19:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 19:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 19:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:54 DarthPunk wrote:
At this point we are never going to get past the issues.

##vote Die Meat Baby

I hope this experience won't deter you from joining another game in the future.


Yeah vote me out than i go sleep again, but you will see you lose a townie and wish you no luck to win against the mafia. Stop playing like in the past and acept the moods from a girl on her week.


Amazingly I can actually see a world where you are town and this is a mislynch. But at this point the game can't progress with the current issues as they stand. The topic of you and your alignment are taking all the oxygen in the thread.

So unless you can somehow resolve the issues as previously outlined I suggest, if you are town, you try your best to let us all know who you think mafia is and why.

Happily, if you are town and we are mistaken you may still win the game, and there would be some lessons learned all around I imagine.


Just knowing that Vivax is watching this shit right now is not riding anything drives me fucking crazy but i hope this information is not against the rules. Sorry we are living togther and i can´t change the fact of knowing he is sitting in another room on Pc and be silend (Peace of shit) and just watching.


rayn changed the way he writes after i wrote he and V are Mafia. I can´t really explain this. I work with people and when the get scared the change the way of talking/writing. It feel differnt since page 5. i don´t know how to explain this.

I shure we have somewhere 3th person as mafia but for this i don´t have any specific person in mind (right now)


Noted.


But when you vote me out you will see that i am town and why i was writing random things aswell. I know you and Koshi, akam... sorry forgot the name.. are town. you wheren´t shure if am trolling or not that´s the reason why i know you three are def. town. Mafia did´t give a shit about my randomness or writing discord bullshit, they found it funny becauce they know you will vote me out for writing like this.




It's not so much the trolling as much as keeping it in check with insane posts. A bit of humour, ok, but imagine you just walked into an opera or something and started shouting like that lmao. People just wanted a few answers to stuff that didn't make sense.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 10:24 GMT
#567
Also please don't hurl random insults at afkers thanks
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 10:34 GMT
#570
On May 24 2023 19:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 19:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 19:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 19:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:54 DarthPunk wrote:
At this point we are never going to get past the issues.

##vote Die Meat Baby

I hope this experience won't deter you from joining another game in the future.


Yeah vote me out than i go sleep again, but you will see you lose a townie and wish you no luck to win against the mafia. Stop playing like in the past and acept the moods from a girl on her week.


Amazingly I can actually see a world where you are town and this is a mislynch. But at this point the game can't progress with the current issues as they stand. The topic of you and your alignment are taking all the oxygen in the thread.

So unless you can somehow resolve the issues as previously outlined I suggest, if you are town, you try your best to let us all know who you think mafia is and why.

Happily, if you are town and we are mistaken you may still win the game, and there would be some lessons learned all around I imagine.


Just knowing that Vivax is watching this shit right now is not riding anything drives me fucking crazy but i hope this information is not against the rules. Sorry we are living togther and i can´t change the fact of knowing he is sitting in another room on Pc and be silend (Peace of shit) and just watching.


rayn changed the way he writes after i wrote he and V are Mafia. I can´t really explain this. I work with people and when the get scared the change the way of talking/writing. It feel differnt since page 5. i don´t know how to explain this.

I shure we have somewhere 3th person as mafia but for this i don´t have any specific person in mind (right now)


Noted.


But when you vote me out you will see that i am town and why i was writing random things aswell. I know you and Koshi, akam... sorry forgot the name.. are town. you wheren´t shure if am trolling or not that´s the reason why i know you three are def. town. Mafia did´t give a shit about my randomness or writing discord bullshit, they found it funny becauce they know you will vote me out for writing like this.




[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 10:48 GMT
#577
I'm gonna take a break from my battlestation.
Getting refuge in audacity vibes, maybe. I'm hoping for a bunch of posts that fit the situation and aren't edgelordism.

For instructional purposes: A policy lynch is a lynch designed to remove toxic players from the game, which I am currently very happy to do because I like my eyes intact.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 10:59 GMT
#580
On May 24 2023 19:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 19:48 Vivax wrote:
I'm gonna take a break from my battlestation.
Getting refuge in audacity vibes, maybe. I'm hoping for a bunch of posts that fit the situation and aren't edgelordism.

For instructional purposes: A policy lynch is a lynch designed to remove toxic players from the game, which I am currently very happy to do because I like my eyes intact.


Right now do you think DMB is scum?


Don‘t care tbh
Mostly just want her out cause I feel ashamed.

The stuff that doesn‘t add up I didn‘t read that much into so far, but the discord thingy reads like a textbook wifom defense that suggests she‘d know what mafia was doing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 12:12 GMT
#607
I swear I‘m going to be growing noodly appendages in my brain just to secrete cringe inducing neurotransmitters if dmb keeps posting that way.

Anyway.

Chez didn‘t vote Koshi yet
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 12:18 GMT
#611
That was a good post about marv though. Mafia marv while less motivated always was a super tough lynch.

I don‘t know how she would know that but in case of a genuine guess it was spot on.

Probably from seeing him get pressured for no reason, which is also why I thought mb scum = marv town. Not uncommon that mafia go against the grain when they see a townie under pressure for what they know is nothing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 12:42 GMT
#623
On May 24 2023 21:28 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 21:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv Thoughts? Im off to bed shortly.

I just envy Koshi’s level of certainty about practically anything.


Same here cause I guess that posting that way isn‘t necessarily AI for a first timer.

I‘m perfectly happy with being of a flock under Koshi cause he‘s speeding through most details that matter in real time.

Rayn too although the idea I was telling her what‘s okay to write was ridiculous and I don‘t know where he got it considering that her playstyle goes into too scummy to be scum at times.

And I think that rayn should know that if I were coaching my gf we wouldn‘t be having these arguments. Maybe he can point out where he got the notion.

I suppose that if she‘s mafia, marv‘s assessment was right. If she isn‘t, mine was and marv can be scum.

In terms of pairings I don‘t think they are ever both scum.

VE wanted to mayor her so maybe I missed something in the mech talk that‘s supposed to make her slamdunk town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 12:45 GMT
#624
Chez not going after Koshi is either scummy or he didn‘t catch up btw.

That‘s like an iron role of his to hard omgus the first who suggests to lynch him
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 13:28 GMT
#632
On May 24 2023 21:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 21:42 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 21:28 marvellosity wrote:
On May 24 2023 21:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv Thoughts? Im off to bed shortly.

I just envy Koshi’s level of certainty about practically anything.


Same here cause I guess that posting that way isn‘t necessarily AI for a first timer.

I‘m perfectly happy with being of a flock under Koshi cause he‘s speeding through most details that matter in real time.

Rayn too although the idea I was telling her what‘s okay to write was ridiculous and I don‘t know where he got it considering that her playstyle goes into too scummy to be scum at times.

And I think that rayn should know that if I were coaching my gf we wouldn‘t be having these arguments. Maybe he can point out where he got the notion.

I suppose that if she‘s mafia, marv‘s assessment was right. If she isn‘t, mine was and marv can be scum.

In terms of pairings I don‘t think they are ever both scum.

VE wanted to mayor her so maybe I missed something in the mech talk that‘s supposed to make her slamdunk town.

What are you referring to here?


Me saying a focus on DMB was more pro-scum than the inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 14:22 GMT
#642
On May 24 2023 22:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 22:28 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 21:53 marvellosity wrote:
On May 24 2023 21:42 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 21:28 marvellosity wrote:
On May 24 2023 21:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv Thoughts? Im off to bed shortly.

I just envy Koshi’s level of certainty about practically anything.


Same here cause I guess that posting that way isn‘t necessarily AI for a first timer.

I‘m perfectly happy with being of a flock under Koshi cause he‘s speeding through most details that matter in real time.

Rayn too although the idea I was telling her what‘s okay to write was ridiculous and I don‘t know where he got it considering that her playstyle goes into too scummy to be scum at times.

And I think that rayn should know that if I were coaching my gf we wouldn‘t be having these arguments. Maybe he can point out where he got the notion.

I suppose that if she‘s mafia, marv‘s assessment was right. If she isn‘t, mine was and marv can be scum.

In terms of pairings I don‘t think they are ever both scum.

VE wanted to mayor her so maybe I missed something in the mech talk that‘s supposed to make her slamdunk town.

What are you referring to here?

Ah, no I’m right regardless of her alignment, that’s kinda the point.
Me saying a focus on DMB was more pro-scum than the inverse.



Yes directing all the attention towards LHF (low hanging fruit) players is anti-town. Mafia are often the friendly ones on the sideline who tell the thread what it wants to hear.

If you want to scumread me for that opinion, go right ahead.

I‘m genuinely upset by dmbs behaviour cause I see it partly as my responsibility to make sure that wouldn‘t occur.
Maybe it‘s for the best to pick that LHF if she keeps being needlessly antagonistic (even if it‘s likely just for fun)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 14:28 GMT
#645
On May 24 2023 23:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 17:16 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 01:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:49 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
The mafia talks to the other mafia right? On Discord or somewhere else and this two always answering at the same time here.

If you were mafia, would you post at the same time on this thread if you were discussing the game with your mafia buddies on Discord at the same time?

Whupbammmmm,
Marv with the town wisdom

Basically would sheep


Why does that make marv town ?

K so

There's helpful scummer, right? What they do is philosophizing, faux contribution, knowing too much though, etc.

Then there is bringing clarity, like actual clarity, and trying to make sure people understand each other and show reasons right

We don't lynch DP or Marv.

They display this behavior that is too good to be scum without being greatly self detrimental to the team in a way that may not be able to recover.


But weren‘t you just explaining in the last paragraph that it doesn‘t exonerate marv ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 14:32 GMT
#649
On May 24 2023 23:29 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 23:28 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 23:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:16 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 01:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:49 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
The mafia talks to the other mafia right? On Discord or somewhere else and this two always answering at the same time here.

If you were mafia, would you post at the same time on this thread if you were discussing the game with your mafia buddies on Discord at the same time?

Whupbammmmm,
Marv with the town wisdom

Basically would sheep


Why does that make marv town ?

K so

There's helpful scummer, right? What they do is philosophizing, faux contribution, knowing too much though, etc.

Then there is bringing clarity, like actual clarity, and trying to make sure people understand each other and show reasons right

We don't lynch DP or Marv.

They display this behavior that is too good to be scum without being greatly self detrimental to the team in a way that may not be able to recover.


But weren‘t you just explaining in the last paragraph that it doesn‘t exonerate marv ?

What last paragraph? No? I feel like he is basically unquestionably town


This one:
They display this behavior that is too good to be scum without being greatly self detrimental to the team in a way that may not be able to recover.

It reads like you entertain marv + DP as scum being helpful but bot sp helpful as to box themselves in
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 14:54 GMT
#656
If I ponder it for a bit, there‘s also the fact that I‘d expect a new player to have a more relaxed attitude to the game when going in as town.

In hindsight I find the content of DMBs list less alarming than the fact she made one at all when she could easily just hop on bandwagons and have every reason to do so when she could trust town to have more experience than her and show some leniency.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 14:56 GMT
#659
On the other hand she could rely on me helping her in learning the ropes but instead I got scumread for no reason.
Which is another way to look at the ‚why not win together‘ argument from Koshi.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 15:00 GMT
#663
On May 24 2023 23:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
wait... when i get lynched my vote against mafia is not counting anymore???

have fun to win this with on lose of town...


I hope it‘s not you, VE and Onegu.
That‘d mean y‘all are busy with self immolation.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 15:01 GMT
#667
On May 25 2023 00:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
i made i vote on v as well


But I‘m not scum for f0cks sake.
It‘s like you made a meme read into a real read and are now stuck with it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 15:06 GMT
#669
I guess you aren‘t afk so you got that going for you.
If we agree to lynch Onegu and he flips mafia, do you agree that we lynch VE and you next ?

Cuz there‘s nothing that made him a better lynch than Chezinu or Sentinel
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 3m
Patches Events
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 3m
OSC
23h 3m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.