• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:44
CEST 02:44
KST 09:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8348 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 18:47 GMT
#771
Also I missed playing with you rayn I'm having a great time lol
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 18:48 GMT
#778
You play with cake a lot. I've only played a couple of times with becca.

I think you remember the feeling less. The first time. I think that's why we differ here so strongly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 18:54 GMT
#783
On May 25 2023 03:51 Vivax wrote:
Well I don't think Becca had a grudge on you for being thrown into a game we play in a clerical manner when she wanted to shitpost.

At least I think that could be part of the reason for me looking so juicy to MB. Aside from my dashing looks.

Have they heard tales of Chezinu or Slam? Do they know the legends?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 18:56 GMT
#786
On May 25 2023 03:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
And rayn I'm telling you that in my experience as town in that position figuring out the person's alignment feels important. You showing me why you think it's the opposite doesn't change my read of it, it just tells me you don't give a shit about what I'm saying. And I already knew that, can you see how counterproductive that is?

I am not sure what youre saying here. I am nowhere saying people should not figure out mebaby/Vivax alignment, in fact i am trying to do the opposite. I just know people work in a certain way. Like if i started calling you mafia with shit reasons here and that is all i would do, you would do exactly what Vivax did with mebaby and stop posting other stuff, and almost completely focus on answering my posts only.

It's not alignment indicative, especially towards being mafia. You can think she is town and vivax is mafia, and that's fine, hell you can even be right on that. but there is absolutely no way i am going to agree with you over myself at the moment. the only ways this situation gets "better" is if mebaby (who is already scummy) gets lynched, or she starts doing townie things, or vivax either scumtells or towntells real hard so there is no question about his alignment anymore.

I'm referring specifically to Vivax and meat, not the rest of us.

You may not know this but my ex Becca has played here. I don't know if anyone here played with her, she only played one or two games. But I played Video Mafia with her too and my read on Vivax/meat is specifically based on my meta knowledge of that dynamic.

Okay, and my read on Vivax that he could and maybe even likely would act this way towards mebaby is based on my personal knowledge of dynamic with me and Cake, which has happened.

Like i don't doubt mebaby as town would like to figure out Vivax soooo hard especially in her first game, but the evidence suggests imo, that she's not doing it in a townie way at all. I don't think she actually thinks Vivax is mafia, i think she just wants to lynch him.


Again first game.
got the role. For me it was yeah of course I am town why should they make the new one mafia to risk. Especially after my bf told me this is like a legendary rematch after years.
Found out the roles came automaticly by a software. (information I should get somewhere in rules, because I was never talking to V about the till I got pissed about my language.) Also o just learned by reading here and didn't got explained anything from V expect the fact he wanted to fear me about you guys. Told me you never know with who you playing could be famous people, people working for government and so on, but nothing else.
Second he told few seconds before start maybe I need discord if I get mafia, okey so I found out they talk to each other, makes them more hard to find.
Was trying to read old games saw a few names from here as well. Just thought beeing less active here means less opinion to find mafia. That's the reason why I think V is M
I would never be writing so much and so active if I have do hide, because that's what you do when you hide.

Like I'm not voting this guys you can't make me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 18:57 GMT
#787
Like if I were doctor AND I'M NOT but if I were I'd actually almost be willing to risk throwing a save on that. Fuck off rayn lmao.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 19:00 GMT
#789
I think it's way more likely she's town, poking and prodding the one person she knows in the thread, trying to figure out his alignment, in a way she thinks town won't lynch her for, very actively, and she FUCKING NAILED HIS COCK TO THE FLOOR!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 20:58 GMT
#889
I'm here I just don't know what to do, you aren't budging and you and Koshi are gonna bring this one home. No one agrees with me on Vivax and anyone else I'd lynch either isn't in the building or currently posting and not relevant. So I played a little Spore.

I can put a vote on Chezinu, the longer he's gone after avoiding modkill with post the longer I'm sus, but he's at least not in here shitting up the thread so it's meh.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 21:01 GMT
#892
On May 25 2023 05:58 LightningStrike wrote:
And all caught up now if MZ is town he been 100% confirmed bias towards Marv unless Marv is actually mafia which I doubt because Marv rolls over and let people lynch him as mafia more than anything. MZ if you are town please just chill out take a deep breath and reevaluate Marv. Regarding dmb: I get why people are scumreading her but how fast the wagon is forming is giving me second thoughts to be honest.

To be fair marv isn't doing MUCH in the way of defending himself when people calling him maf this game, so not sure why that's relevant.

The meat train is....not for me. It shouldn't be for you either. I recommend Vivax if your vote is like...up for grabs or whatever.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 21:05 GMT
#904
On May 25 2023 06:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 05:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm here I just don't know what to do, you aren't budging and you and Koshi are gonna bring this one home. No one agrees with me on Vivax and anyone else I'd lynch either isn't in the building or currently posting and not relevant. So I played a little Spore.

I can put a vote on Chezinu, the longer he's gone after avoiding modkill with post the longer I'm sus, but he's at least not in here shitting up the thread so it's meh.

Why haven’t you engaged with me at all about MZ?

Why didn’t you answer my question about Vivax’s motivations vis a vis MB?

There has been plenty for you to get involved with.

Because I wanted to play Spore, I swear I said that.

re: Viv - I did, wasn't the question "Can you see this?" and I said "I considered it but think it's less possible"? I'll just go back and reread, but I need to go get lunch and junk.

I did engage with you about MZ, I said I'd reread if you want me to and you never responded - then he posted so I figured there is content there to judge instead of meta, so I readed his post and it looked fine. He poppin on the meat train and that deflates me, but it's whatever. He COULD be mafia, but I'm feeling townishesque based on what's in the thread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 21:12 GMT
#924
On May 25 2023 06:06 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:00 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm here I just don't know what to do, you aren't budging and you and Koshi are gonna bring this one home. No one agrees with me on Vivax and anyone else I'd lynch either isn't in the building or currently posting and not relevant. So I played a little Spore.

I can put a vote on Chezinu, the longer he's gone after avoiding modkill with post the longer I'm sus, but he's at least not in here shitting up the thread so it's meh.

Why haven’t you engaged with me at all about MZ?

Why didn’t you answer my question about Vivax’s motivations vis a vis MB?

There has been plenty for you to get involved with.

Because I wanted to play Spore, I swear I said that.

re: Viv - I did, wasn't the question "Can you see this?" and I said "I considered it but think it's less possible"? I'll just go back and reread, but I need to go get lunch and junk.

I did engage with you about MZ, I said I'd reread if you want me to and you never responded - then he posted so I figured there is content there to judge instead of meta, so I readed his post and it looked fine. He poppin on the meat train and that deflates me, but it's whatever. He COULD be mafia, but I'm feeling townishesque based on what's in the thread.

No, you said you played Spore because there was nothing you wanted to say, the causal relationship is hehe other way round.

Okay if we're being honest, I wanted to play Spore so I disappeared. My partner finally loaded it up and we've been playing it. But mine keeps shitting me off so here I'm back. But to be frank, that's neither here nor there. I've said my piece and given my reasoning and it's sound and yall can jerk each other off as much as you want, it doesn't change the fact that no one is even considering my input and is in fact saying I'm scummy for providing it. So there's no reason for me to be in here posting other than to clear myself and if you're suspicious of me you're doing a shit job of trying to get me lynched so I have no impetus to defend myself either.

So go on marv. Talk about my causal relationship and how it makes me mafia or whatever. Unless you're going to try and get me lynched, which I welcome, then don't worry about when/if I play Spore. It's a shit game anyway.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 21:15 GMT
#936
On May 25 2023 06:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:06 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:00 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm here I just don't know what to do, you aren't budging and you and Koshi are gonna bring this one home. No one agrees with me on Vivax and anyone else I'd lynch either isn't in the building or currently posting and not relevant. So I played a little Spore.

I can put a vote on Chezinu, the longer he's gone after avoiding modkill with post the longer I'm sus, but he's at least not in here shitting up the thread so it's meh.

Why haven’t you engaged with me at all about MZ?

Why didn’t you answer my question about Vivax’s motivations vis a vis MB?

There has been plenty for you to get involved with.

Because I wanted to play Spore, I swear I said that.

re: Viv - I did, wasn't the question "Can you see this?" and I said "I considered it but think it's less possible"? I'll just go back and reread, but I need to go get lunch and junk.

I did engage with you about MZ, I said I'd reread if you want me to and you never responded - then he posted so I figured there is content there to judge instead of meta, so I readed his post and it looked fine. He poppin on the meat train and that deflates me, but it's whatever. He COULD be mafia, but I'm feeling townishesque based on what's in the thread.

No, you said you played Spore because there was nothing you wanted to say, the causal relationship is hehe other way round.

Okay if we're being honest, I wanted to play Spore so I disappeared. My partner finally loaded it up and we've been playing it. But mine keeps shitting me off so here I'm back. But to be frank, that's neither here nor there. I've said my piece and given my reasoning and it's sound and yall can jerk each other off as much as you want, it doesn't change the fact that no one is even considering my input and is in fact saying I'm scummy for providing it. So there's no reason for me to be in here posting other than to clear myself and if you're suspicious of me you're doing a shit job of trying to get me lynched so I have no impetus to defend myself either.

So go on marv. Talk about my causal relationship and how it makes me mafia or whatever. Unless you're going to try and get me lynched, which I welcome, then don't worry about when/if I play Spore. It's a shit game anyway.

Except I did consider your input, and directly tried to engage with you, and you ignored me?

Oh then that's just miscommunication. Give me like 30, I'm going to grab a bite and smokes.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 21:42 GMT
#978
On May 25 2023 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:06 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:00 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm here I just don't know what to do, you aren't budging and you and Koshi are gonna bring this one home. No one agrees with me on Vivax and anyone else I'd lynch either isn't in the building or currently posting and not relevant. So I played a little Spore.

I can put a vote on Chezinu, the longer he's gone after avoiding modkill with post the longer I'm sus, but he's at least not in here shitting up the thread so it's meh.

Why haven’t you engaged with me at all about MZ?

Why didn’t you answer my question about Vivax’s motivations vis a vis MB?

There has been plenty for you to get involved with.

Because I wanted to play Spore, I swear I said that.

re: Viv - I did, wasn't the question "Can you see this?" and I said "I considered it but think it's less possible"? I'll just go back and reread, but I need to go get lunch and junk.

I did engage with you about MZ, I said I'd reread if you want me to and you never responded - then he posted so I figured there is content there to judge instead of meta, so I readed his post and it looked fine. He poppin on the meat train and that deflates me, but it's whatever. He COULD be mafia, but I'm feeling townishesque based on what's in the thread.

No, you said you played Spore because there was nothing you wanted to say, the causal relationship is hehe other way round.

Okay if we're being honest, I wanted to play Spore so I disappeared. My partner finally loaded it up and we've been playing it. But mine keeps shitting me off so here I'm back. But to be frank, that's neither here nor there. I've said my piece and given my reasoning and it's sound and yall can jerk each other off as much as you want, it doesn't change the fact that no one is even considering my input and is in fact saying I'm scummy for providing it. So there's no reason for me to be in here posting other than to clear myself and if you're suspicious of me you're doing a shit job of trying to get me lynched so I have no impetus to defend myself either.

So go on marv. Talk about my causal relationship and how it makes me mafia or whatever. Unless you're going to try and get me lynched, which I welcome, then don't worry about when/if I play Spore. It's a shit game anyway.


why are you playing if it is a shit game anyway
i just got in becauce he ask me a few times.

Because it's nostalgic and my partner so rarely plays the same games as me. So I compromise and play a suboptimal game for the enjoyment of playing games with them.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 21:46 GMT
#980
On May 25 2023 06:28 Onegu wrote:
Ok OK

VE really had no reason to vote me. He knows afk people get modkilled.

##Unvote

##Vote VisceraEyes

Hoestly I forgot bro for riz.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 21:47 GMT
#982
On May 25 2023 06:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
i am just scared to leek private things about v. don´t want to hurt anybody here

When in doubt, just make it about something in this thread and not anything else. You don't have meta with Vivax, you wouldn't really be able to use links or previous games effectively, just make you read based on what's in THIS THREAD and you can't go wrong by us OR the mod.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 21:52 GMT
#986
On May 25 2023 06:23 marvellosity wrote:
rayn, I am all in on MZ for today.

-.-

But I was townishesque on MZ.

UUUUGGGHHHHHH YOU GUYSSSSS. BUT VIVAX THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:03 GMT
#989
I was already townie on MZ before he went AWOL and the only thing that I didn't like was THAT he went AWOL and then he came back and his content looked fine. His read progressions made sense in the context of when they were posted.

I think what happened is that MZ was working on his post for like an hour or something getting the formatting right, acquiring quotes, and that hour that he was taking was one of the most active hours in the game. And when he came back a lot of his reads were outdated and questions he had were already answered. So what you're taking for scummy is just aggravation about the activity burst after his post.

I had actually typed all this out when he said he would detunnel and decided not to dick with it, I wish I had then.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:04 GMT
#990
Because you were never really maf on me you were just poking me to come back because you like my face. It's okay you don't have to say it even if I do.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:08 GMT
#993
On May 25 2023 07:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE would you murder Onegu?

If I had a gun I'd shoot the fuck out of Onegu. Like okay dude, I literally off-voted you before you even got back you aren't going to even look at anything else in the thread?

But I don't, and because I can kinda see a lazyTownOnegu doing that same OMGUS shit I probably wouldn't push his lynch today. TODAY.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:09 GMT
#994
Like, he even tried to get meat to vote me too, which is just one more point for town Onegu - maf Onegu probably just vote me and fuck off again right?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 22:10 GMT
#995
Meeehhhh....that's weak af I'd probably lynch Onegu. Def before lynching meat. Probably before lynching MZ.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4435
Other Games
summit1g9426
JimRising 517
ViBE242
Livibee192
KnowMe164
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick679
BasetradeTV188
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 16m
Patches Events
14h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 16m
OSC
22h 16m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.