• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:43
CEST 17:43
KST 00:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8368 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 23 2023 15:36 GMT
#304
On May 24 2023 00:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 00:21 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 00:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Maybe Vivax? Just speculative atm. How you been?


Hey LS !
Doing okayish at the moment, thanks.

Sometimes I get bored of being in discord with rayn and doing drinking games and I poke in here again.

That's good you doing fine! Is there anything you want to talk about?


Nothing in particular.

You come across as townie tone-wise, that‘s about it for new stuff.

Slam I couldn‘t read either way.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 23 2023 21:49 GMT
#386
VE seems like another VE compared to how he approached the game initially. Might rethink the TR down the road. I take issue in the fact that his first post had that ‚aha‘ component while the followup ended up all over the place with little regard as to who the vote ends up on.

As for MB, I don‘t read the derpy reasoning as AI. Knowing the character of the player, it could be mild trolling or a beginner‘s approach to pressuring me.

I‘m probably biased, but the mech talk appears disingenous enough to be town imo. I prefer to leave that slot to others to figure out. By others I mostly mean my townreads Koshi, Rayn, LS atm.

Got to filter MZ still.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 23 2023 22:42 GMT
#399
MZ looks alright, his hyperfocus on marv leaves me a bit puzzled.

I've read one specific part of marvs interactions with DP as townie.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 23 2023 22:43 GMT
#400
On May 24 2023 07:37 Koshi wrote:
@Mebaby: one more Q, how do you feel about Vivax not wanting to scumread you even though you are aiming for his testicals this entire game?


ಠ_ಠ

That might change things
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 23 2023 23:21 GMT
#409
On May 24 2023 08:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 07:59 Koshi wrote:
On May 24 2023 07:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 07:37 Koshi wrote:
@Mebaby: one more Q, how do you feel about Vivax not wanting to scumread you even though you are aiming for his testicals this entire game?
First of al his testicals are mine now no matter if in rl or online. I think he would not scumread me ever, because he would be scared to cook and feed the snake every day on his own..

Ok. So him being meek is NAI ( not allignment indicative).

Did you see me proof that Vivax and rayn didnt leave together and that rayn was active continiously and Vivax only made 2 posts? So rayn being there when Vivax made those 2 posts is just a coincidence?
And how did you "feel" that they were hiding and posting together when you were sleeping at that time?



yeah and I know you guys played this game sence years but and you have different techniques to play, and you already played with each other and know how they played. I just try my own style to get a win for als Townies
But still i feel not good about Vivax in the game he is just to quiet to be town and he just write safe phrases. Like he realyy suspect for me


You don't know how I usually play. And that's not about the discord timing thing either. There were a bunch of people posting at similar timings, not just me and rayn. That's what Koshi was pointing out among other things.

Maybe you think that's a way of reading people, but nobody else does . Where was any indication that me and rayn posted in tandem? Why should we ?

On the other hand it could 'dumbtell' you as the lack of knowing that mafia chat isn't that super active could mean you're town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 23 2023 23:25 GMT
#411
Now I go cook and feed Nagini
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 23 2023 23:32 GMT
#413
Some part of the brain where cringe was stored just popped
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 08:12 GMT
#481
The Chez TR made no sense in that list, aye. As the read on me/rayn still doesn‘t. At this point it doesn’t seem to just be a tease or troll read of sorts anymore.

I wouldn‘t say massive troll @DP. Aside from obvious shitposts, I think it‘s mostly her being in way over her head.

Game takes practice and we‘re routined players, so I believe that regardless of alignment, she doesn‘t know how to gather player sentiment and just posts half-baked stuff in the hopes that it holds some value to others.

Which is behaviour I would usually place as mafia, but with newbie card + bias + language barrier I don‘t really feel like going down that road. I feel like I brought her into this game so I’m also responsible for ensuring it’s fun :p

Oh and LS seemes town for tone to me , I don’t rely on much else when it comes to him this early in the game (but I won’t forget he slipped by as mafia once in I think the last game where Damdred was also in).

Meanwhile I take some issue with MZs tone, at times. It’s all very well written and the angles he shoots hold merit but appears tendentious/tunnely in approach.

That said, GTMH I‘d currently vote with my TRs Koshi/rayn and maybe marv no matter what.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 08:16 GMT
#484
On May 24 2023 01:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:49 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
The mafia talks to the other mafia right? On Discord or somewhere else and this two always answering at the same time here.

If you were mafia, would you post at the same time on this thread if you were discussing the game with your mafia buddies on Discord at the same time?

Whupbammmmm,
Marv with the town wisdom

Basically would sheep


Why does that make marv town ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 08:25 GMT
#490
On May 24 2023 17:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 17:12 Vivax wrote:
The Chez TR made no sense in that list, aye. As the read on me/rayn still doesn‘t. At this point it doesn’t seem to just be a tease or troll read of sorts anymore.

I wouldn‘t say massive troll @DP. Aside from obvious shitposts, I think it‘s mostly her being in way over her head.

Game takes practice and we‘re routined players, so I believe that regardless of alignment, she doesn‘t know how to gather player sentiment and just posts half-baked stuff in the hopes that it holds some value to others.

Which is behaviour I would usually place as mafia, but with newbie card + bias + language barrier I don‘t really feel like going down that road. I feel like I brought her into this game so I’m also responsible for ensuring it’s fun :p

Oh and LS seemes town for tone to me , I don’t rely on much else when it comes to him this early in the game (but I won’t forget he slipped by as mafia once in I think the last game where Damdred was also in).

Meanwhile I take some issue with MZs tone, at times. It’s all very well written and the angles he shoots hold merit but appears tendentious/tunnely in approach.

That said, GTMH I‘d currently vote with my TRs Koshi/rayn and maybe marv no matter what.


I really hate this Ls town read stuff. He has barely posted about the game. Either you have all developed hyper accurate meta reads on each other because of small player pool. And these never change or are meta gamed. or it’s just bad habits. I’m leaning towards the latter.


Knowing him, he’ll show up at some point and post more reads. I’m statistically better off giving bold townreads over bad scumreads. If you think he can be scum, be my guest but hating my townread based on early tone seems a bit over the top.

I’ll give you that it’s not a read I’d hold onto unconditionally.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 08:37 GMT
#494
On May 24 2023 17:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 17:12 Vivax wrote:
The Chez TR made no sense in that list, aye. As the read on me/rayn still doesn‘t. At this point it doesn’t seem to just be a tease or troll read of sorts anymore.

I wouldn‘t say massive troll @DP. Aside from obvious shitposts, I think it‘s mostly her being in way over her head.

Game takes practice and we‘re routined players, so I believe that regardless of alignment, she doesn‘t know how to gather player sentiment and just posts half-baked stuff in the hopes that it holds some value to others.

Which is behaviour I would usually place as mafia, but with newbie card + bias + language barrier I don‘t really feel like going down that road. I feel like I brought her into this game so I’m also responsible for ensuring it’s fun :p

Oh and LS seemes town for tone to me , I don’t rely on much else when it comes to him this early in the game (but I won’t forget he slipped by as mafia once in I think the last game where Damdred was also in).

Meanwhile I take some issue with MZs tone, at times. It’s all very well written and the angles he shoots hold merit but appears tendentious/tunnely in approach.

That said, GTMH I‘d currently vote with my TRs Koshi/rayn and maybe marv no matter what.

Vivax, there’s half baked, and there’s giving reads on someone who hasn’t posted - they’re not the same.


Fair enough. I don’t want her to be scum tbqh.
And there’d be a certain comedy value in someone being lunched with that name considering that being a baby seal in a town of bloodthirsty villagers isn’t a good prerequisite for survival.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 08:42 GMT
#496
On May 24 2023 17:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am just gonna say, i wrote this:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 07:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[...]
Vivax looks active and i'd say more likely town too. I didn't hate his last post, although there is a creeping suspicion about him and meatbaby goin like "hey can i say this in thread" -- "yeah it's fine, noone will believe you anyways and it's great distancing anyways", but i don't really have any other reason to think Vivax is mafia atm, and that reasoning in itself is stupid.
[...]

She pretty much instantly responds:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 07:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
Me and vivax never talk about the game ever 2 pc´s 2 different rooms. Also if I have questions i would write the host and not asking him.

Think about it a little bit from the PoV that they are both mafia?


I didn‘t coach her while posting. Do you think she’d list Chez as town if I did that ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 08:59 GMT
#505
On May 24 2023 17:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 17:42 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am just gonna say, i wrote this:
On May 24 2023 07:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[...]
Vivax looks active and i'd say more likely town too. I didn't hate his last post, although there is a creeping suspicion about him and meatbaby goin like "hey can i say this in thread" -- "yeah it's fine, noone will believe you anyways and it's great distancing anyways", but i don't really have any other reason to think Vivax is mafia atm, and that reasoning in itself is stupid.
[...]

She pretty much instantly responds:
On May 24 2023 07:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
Me and vivax never talk about the game ever 2 pc´s 2 different rooms. Also if I have questions i would write the host and not asking him.

Think about it a little bit from the PoV that they are both mafia?


I didn‘t coach her while posting. Do you think she’d list Chez as town if I did that ?


Do you think she would be coachable if she was mafia? Because why would anyone let her do that?


I assume she would be, since we play on different computers.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 09:02 GMT
#506
On May 24 2023 17:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 13:44 DarthPunk wrote:
@Die Meat Baby

Why are you voting for Onegu when you think Vivax is mafia?

Please actually answer the question this time. :D


Becauce he is not active and I want to play the game real. Hate things like this. Don´t go in game if you are not playing... afk f0cks me up every time playing, not matter which game, so wanted to vote him out. Still i think Vivax is def. not town.


But Chezinu and Sentinel didn't post either, why Onegu.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 09:17 GMT
#514
On May 24 2023 18:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 17:59 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:42 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am just gonna say, i wrote this:
On May 24 2023 07:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[...]
Vivax looks active and i'd say more likely town too. I didn't hate his last post, although there is a creeping suspicion about him and meatbaby goin like "hey can i say this in thread" -- "yeah it's fine, noone will believe you anyways and it's great distancing anyways", but i don't really have any other reason to think Vivax is mafia atm, and that reasoning in itself is stupid.
[...]

She pretty much instantly responds:
On May 24 2023 07:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
Me and vivax never talk about the game ever 2 pc´s 2 different rooms. Also if I have questions i would write the host and not asking him.

Think about it a little bit from the PoV that they are both mafia?


I didn‘t coach her while posting. Do you think she’d list Chez as town if I did that ?


Do you think she would be coachable if she was mafia? Because why would anyone let her do that?


I assume she would be, since we play on different computers.


Try to to coach me i will give no fuck and to what i want to do. I cannot be chastised. You should no that


I figured, but scumreading me for no reason at this point seems silly. I do expect silly things from you, until your head is facing the block. Then maybe you should try to cater to what the thread wants to know from you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 09:19 GMT
#517
On May 24 2023 18:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
btw is this like american Tv or can i use fuck to express my emtions on this shitheads who are not playing


Only if you want to become besties with Koshi and rayn
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 09:24 GMT
#521
On May 24 2023 18:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:19 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
btw is this like american Tv or can i use fuck to express my emtions on this shitheads who are not playing


Only if you want to become besties with Koshi and rayn


No still not happy about rayn but could change depends on his next votes

And if you try to fuck me up more i will find Koshi´s terraium and pet his snake


You sure that it was a dentist ?
At this rate you're threatening my honorary spot for most insane player on TL.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 09:34 GMT
#528
send help
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 09:36 GMT
#529
I'm voting you out btw. Testicals are temporary, the glory of Rome is forever
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 09:44 GMT
#539
On May 24 2023 18:40 marvellosity wrote:
I’m not sure what’s going on


I believe DP thinks I got extra info, but doesn't think I'm mafia.
Granted, I've been trying to be a bit sensible when it felt like you pulled down his pants in front of everyone in the first few pages.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM515
IndyStarCraft 69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 515
Reynor 259
ByuN 253
TKL 200
Railgan 77
IndyStarCraft 69
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56937
Bisu 3125
Calm 2200
FanTaSy 1014
Stork 789
Rush 413
hero 363
firebathero 186
actioN 120
Snow 110
[ Show more ]
Sharp 105
Free 56
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 35
Trap 35
Mong 27
Aegong 24
soO 22
Rock 21
Sexy 19
HiyA 16
Terrorterran 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Shine 11
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9314
Dendi966
Counter-Strike
fl0m4943
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK3
Other Games
singsing2170
Liquid`RaSZi1494
B2W.Neo768
Beastyqt566
olofmeister498
Mlord454
Khaldor405
KnowMe300
crisheroes178
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV512
League of Legends
• Nemesis2901
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1667
Other Games
• Shiphtur61
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 17m
OSC
7h 17m
Replay Cast
7h 17m
OSC
20h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.