• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11604 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 25 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 13:56 GMT
#1106
Some go to forum mafia to be an artist, others a therapist
I've been involuntary therapist for long enough, which means I swing the hammer both sides
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 13:59 GMT
#1107
(Ironically, I talked to a British painter whose wife was a therapist a few months ago, but couldn't be arsed to go on a mountain trip at 30 degrees with them cause that's the main cause of death around here)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 14:19 GMT
#1111
On September 02 2022 23:10 CopCake wrote:
Only watched the tv show.

Ended horrible.


You can reduce almost every story to basic archetypes, problem was that it's what happened to GoT as well
Same as you can do it for every religion, I figured over the last months

So you end up with repeating patterns all over history and cultures when you don't pay attention to the names the 'things' are given, and realize that people called saints by some in hindsight were disruptive revolutionaries who distinguished themselves by not folding to the will of an empire-backed majority at their own cost

Then the empires fell apart when they got prosecuted
In other words, authority kills innovation
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 14:30 GMT
#1113
And if you're looking at someone who does what you expect it to do because you dangle a carrot in front of it, the Vivax is not it

I go down with the ship before altering my convictions, I value those who can decide for themselves and have the grace of being naturally content (to a point where it's seen as weird that I'm so unambitious while everyone is busy showcasing off their achievements like some new toy)

Could be seen as apathy by some, but it's what gives me confidence on myself, actually
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 14:45 GMT
#1117
Good stuff, rayn. Have an axe
Do you also carry a hunting knife at all times when driving like I've been told Finns do?

##Unvote
##Vote: mattchew
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 14:48 GMT
#1119
On September 02 2022 23:46 Mattchew wrote:
Oh and if im wrong about mz and he was vig shot as mafia, the day 1 lynch becomes an incredible resource going forward in the game


What?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 14:55 GMT
#1123
On September 02 2022 23:53 Tubesock wrote:
Still think Rels and Vivax are mafia. Vivax less so.

##Vote: Rels


Patently bollocks take

Maybe you can frame the interaction we just had when I got back and actually played in a way that gives that some weight?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 15:05 GMT
#1124
I'm heading to the lake, but I'll be moving my tank out of the garage after plunging the mafia world in darkness and you should prepare accordingly for the renewed Panzerkrieg
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 15:12 GMT
#1127
I've voted Rels for no other reason than the desperate wailing of my friendos
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 15:31 GMT
#1132
On September 03 2022 00:15 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 23:55 Vivax wrote:
On September 02 2022 23:53 Tubesock wrote:
Still think Rels and Vivax are mafia. Vivax less so.

##Vote: Rels


Patently bollocks take

Maybe you can frame the interaction we just had when I got back and actually played in a way that gives that some weight?


You have some moments.


Lol you have no idea, but most of them I don't dump on a public forum even though it's tempting
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 16:41 GMT
#1136
On September 03 2022 00:34 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 23:45 Vivax wrote:
Good stuff, rayn. Have an axe
Do you also carry a hunting knife at all times when driving like I've been told Finns do?

##Unvote
##Vote: mattchew

Has this been altered at all by my recent posts


Not really. But you vibe like Beethoven
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 19:00 GMT
#1140
On September 03 2022 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2022 01:41 Vivax wrote:
On September 03 2022 00:34 Mattchew wrote:
On September 02 2022 23:45 Vivax wrote:
Good stuff, rayn. Have an axe
Do you also carry a hunting knife at all times when driving like I've been told Finns do?

##Unvote
##Vote: mattchew

Has this been altered at all by my recent posts


Not really. But you vibe like Beethoven

oh my god i have to do this:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Such a baller that Beethoven guy




We going the creepy route now?
But yeah it's pretty cool that Beethoven was able to write while undead, almost like me
Every place has its traditions, I like my place very much. There's not too many people around, we know a lot of each other. Very much a Tolkienesque shire I wouldn't want to give away
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 23:39 GMT
#1203
On September 03 2022 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2022 05:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 03 2022 04:39 Tubesock wrote:
On September 03 2022 04:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On September 02 2022 04:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 02 2022 04:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm flying tonight so I won't be around much for the next 18 hours or so but I'll try and stay caught up reading the thread.

I'll have the previously promised thoughts on vivax/dandel and some thoughts on tubesock/mattchew when I'm back at my computer.

Holy shit where you going, Japan? Korea? To USA or Canada from something like that?

Nah it was just a routine training flight but it requires 3 hours of planning, 3 hours of briefing, 4 hours of flying, 2 hours of debriefing, and then I went to sleep. Slept longer than anticipated but I don't work today so I'll actually have some time to comb through the game.


You flightcrew? I fly the L100

I am jealous. When i went to mandatory army service i applied for both air force and navy but because my last name is so low on the list alphabetically i didn't even get a response from either. So instead i did something i can't speak of. :D

I mean i 100% fit all physicals, vision, shit like that for either (at the time at least).


Rayn minmaxed for physique
Probably carries a machete while driving, not a hunting knife
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 23:40 GMT
#1206
On September 03 2022 08:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2022 06:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On a not-so-side-note, here is some food for thought:

How does anyone not voting for Tubesock justify voting for anyone else.

- Tubesock had Rels and MZ as top mafia D1 (deconduo is not a scumread)
- There was a time (near EoD) when Koshi, Dandel, rayn -- all of Tube's townreads are voting for Rels
- Without any contribution towards anything, he chooses to vote for deconduo over EITHER Rels or MZ when those are the wagons to choose from
- Tubesock has apparently no intention to clarify his voting behaviour at all

How is Tubesock not mafia over ANYONE else in the game? Don't be fucking stupid now people, this is like 100% mafia behaviour 100% of the time.

again how is this guy town ??????????????


Now that you quoted him I'm wondering too
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 23:43 GMT
#1211
On September 03 2022 08:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2022 08:39 Vivax wrote:
On September 03 2022 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 03 2022 05:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 03 2022 04:39 Tubesock wrote:
On September 03 2022 04:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On September 02 2022 04:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 02 2022 04:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm flying tonight so I won't be around much for the next 18 hours or so but I'll try and stay caught up reading the thread.

I'll have the previously promised thoughts on vivax/dandel and some thoughts on tubesock/mattchew when I'm back at my computer.

Holy shit where you going, Japan? Korea? To USA or Canada from something like that?

Nah it was just a routine training flight but it requires 3 hours of planning, 3 hours of briefing, 4 hours of flying, 2 hours of debriefing, and then I went to sleep. Slept longer than anticipated but I don't work today so I'll actually have some time to comb through the game.


You flightcrew? I fly the L100

I am jealous. When i went to mandatory army service i applied for both air force and navy but because my last name is so low on the list alphabetically i didn't even get a response from either. So instead i did something i can't speak of. :D

I mean i 100% fit all physicals, vision, shit like that for either (at the time at least).


Rayn minmaxed for physique
Probably carries a machete while driving, yes a hunting rifle



Weak ass suomi tbh
I'm on team recurve bow, then I screw off the heads with my bare hands
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 23:44 GMT
#1213
I even have a friend who looks like Floki, but he's been trapped in a Lithuanian BDSM festival camp for almost a year
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 23:47 GMT
#1217
On September 03 2022 08:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2022 08:44 Vivax wrote:
I even have a friend who looks like Floki, but he's been trapped in a Lithuanian BDSM festival camp for almost a year

can i go there? address?


Some (most) things are too confidential for the internet
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 23:48 GMT
#1219
Given how much I'm already telling you, that should worry you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 23:56 GMT
#1229
I legit wish only the best for HF. I like him, but he's a bit opportunistic, which is just English tradition
Gotta get inventive when stuck on an island with a bunch of ruminators while getting raided
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 03 2022 00:00 GMT
#1232
On September 03 2022 08:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2022 08:56 Vivax wrote:
I legit wish only the best for HF. I like him, but he's a bit opportunistic, which is just English tradition
Gotta get inventive when stuck on an island with a bunch of ruminators while getting raided


Opportunistic about what lol?


Figuring that out is going to be your homework
But it is related to authority
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1145
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 279
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1145
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 279
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23095
Calm 2264
Shuttle 344
Mini 174
White-Ra 174
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 75
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7765
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1723
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4180
Liquid`Hasu572
MindelVK19
Other Games
summit1g6612
Liquid`RaSZi2343
FrodaN1650
fl0m1562
olofmeister738
B2W.Neo721
crisheroes417
Beastyqt393
Livibee180
Pyrionflax161
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick876
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• blackmanpl 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1439
• Shiphtur728
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 6m
Replay Cast
3h 6m
OSC
16h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.