• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:45
CEST 17:45
KST 00:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8390 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 07 2022 18:46 GMT
#2143
On September 08 2022 03:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 03:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On September 08 2022 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 08 2022 03:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
100 bucks says HF claims he was roleblockes

He probably was also shot then tbh

In my opinion, any vets or medics who blocked a shot should claim now. The medic would give us two confirmed town and the vet would maybe give us some insight into what scum is thinking.

I find it very unlikely scum held their shot since it's 6v2 right now.

If they are confident they can get another ML due to general poor town play and confusion, confirming the opinions of another player as town could be more detrimental than the numbers.

But maybe the doc is that good or the JK hit well or IDK

But I still lean toward the "Town has no clue so mafia would rather deny info than advance kills"

That or I am in favor of lynching Mattchew. I can't be certain he is mafia though and want more info to work with, despite my not really going back and sifting much.

Oh slam that is not the winning move.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 07 2022 18:59 GMT
#2169
Parity cop

Tubesock N1
Mattchew N2 - same
Copcake N3 - different

This should have been really obvious given how I 180'd my read on Matt after N2.

And I'm getting a strong suspicion slam is the final scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 07 2022 18:59 GMT
#2171
On September 08 2022 03:59 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 03:57 Mattchew wrote:
On September 08 2022 03:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Mattchew do you know if there is a mafia roleblocker or not? Don't say anything else.

i believe holy was roleblocked


You can't know that

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wish there was an actual cop in this game

or a tracker and had checks on me

Guess what my friend, I do have a check on you.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 07 2022 19:03 GMT
#2176
Or maybe it's chez.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 07 2022 19:08 GMT
#2183
On September 08 2022 04:04 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 03:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Parity cop

Tubesock N1
Mattchew N2 - same
Copcake N3 - different

This should have been really obvious given how I 180'd my read on Matt after N2.

And I'm getting a strong suspicion slam is the final scum.


Once again, I was your number 1 person to grill and you called me mafia all the game and until night 3 you decided to check me?

You who said Jock was mafia for fluffposting?

No, I can't believe it.

Mafia is you and HF.

Lmao

I checked people who's alignment I wasn't sure of. Tube I just had no idea of because of the N1 shenanigans. I checked Matt N2 because I was about to show up D3 and push hard for his lynch and I wanted to verify, and yesterday with the HF stuff I started wondering if you might have been town after all so I checked you.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 07 2022 19:23 GMT
#2201
On September 08 2022 04:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 03:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Parity cop

Tubesock N1
Mattchew N2 - same
Copcake N3 - different

This should have been really obvious given how I 180'd my read on Matt after N2.

And I'm getting a strong suspicion slam is the final scum.

Let's lynch copcake and you can check me if you'd like.

I recommend checking Chez but either way works, unless there is a pool of suspicion I am forgetting?

Unfortunately, my checks are useless now since when copcake dies (assuming no unaware miller), everyone else in this game will return green since I think we'll be down to just the gf. But on the other hand, cop is probably the scum's only power role so no more RB/mafia vig.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 07 2022 19:24 GMT
#2206
On September 08 2022 04:23 Alakaslam wrote:
Well with a CopCake lynch we should be able to afford an ML on me. If it isn't me it is Chez right?

Or vivax or even HF maybe.

Only people I actually consider confirmed are Matt and by extension Rayn.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 07 2022 19:35 GMT
#2222
On September 08 2022 04:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So MZ has a different check on Cake and someone who was town and flipped?

My different check is between Matt and cop
Matt came back same as tube
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 07 2022 19:37 GMT
#2226
On September 08 2022 04:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 04:33 Holyflare wrote:
Just assume I'm town and it's pretty solved? Cop is just doing the same things I accused her for yesterday but to MZ instead lol.

Your fakeclaim was pretty flawed and stupid so i am considering all options pardon me.

As long as cop flips scum and not unaware Miller I think I'd be willing to clear HF off of that because he came into today ready to lynch her. That's why I was trying to get him to commit to his read before I role claimed.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 07 2022 21:30 GMT
#2319
On September 08 2022 06:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 06:22 Holyflare wrote:
On September 08 2022 06:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Is your case about the bait or something real HF?


The case on cop about baiting mafia to out themselves? It was another bait but I think it worked successfully. Reached the conclusion Cake was mafia without even needing the check.

I think HF is mafia. I don't think the night shit makes any sense, even as VT.

Also, he knows he has been blocked by Mattchew as per his words.

So I'm about to fly and I haven't been able to read the thread thoroughly but has mattchew clarified whether he is a Jail Keeper or a doctor?

Because if he's a jail keeper, this actually makes a decent amount of sense.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 09 2022 03:55 GMT
#2515
On September 09 2022 11:41 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Four Vote Count

CopCake (4): Raynpelikoneet, CopCake, Mattchew, Meapak_Ziphh, Alakaslam, Raynpelikoneet
Holyflare (2): Raynpelikoneet, Vivax, CopCake

Not Voting (2): Chezinu, Holyflare

With 4 votes, CopCake is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Friday, Sep 09 6:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


HF where's your vote?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 09 2022 22:17 GMT
#2649
:D

I'll obviously be sending in a night action but imo there's a pretty strong chance scum have a gf since I'm an investigation role, so I personally won't put too much stock into any green checks I get.

We're gonna have to solve this with good old fashioned scum hunting.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 09 2022 22:18 GMT
#2650
On September 10 2022 07:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Chezinu is mafia.

This is my preliminary thought as well although I intend to do some rereading.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 10 2022 02:04 GMT
#2714
Man I thought I used TL mafia as an outlet for life but chez slam and vivax really put me to shame.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 10 2022 09:20 GMT
#2739
On September 10 2022 16:12 Vivax wrote:
Can‘t sleep cause I can‘t stop laughing
Going through Chez Fitler made it worse

Fitler
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 18 2022 18:58 GMT
#3123
rayn had me pocketed so hard lol. Oh well, was a fun game. Like I said in the dead chat, I'm sure we'll all pull together for another game at some point. Gotta keep the chez streak alive next year.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM539
IndyStarCraft 90
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 539
Reynor 264
ByuN 253
TKL 200
IndyStarCraft 90
Railgan 77
Codebar 54
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56937
Bisu 3125
Calm 2200
FanTaSy 1014
Stork 789
Rush 413
hero 363
firebathero 186
actioN 120
Snow 110
[ Show more ]
Sharp 105
Free 56
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 35
Trap 35
Mong 27
Aegong 24
soO 22
Rock 21
Sexy 19
HiyA 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 15
Shine 11
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9473
Dendi965
Counter-Strike
fl0m5002
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK3
Other Games
singsing2170
Liquid`RaSZi1494
B2W.Neo768
Beastyqt566
olofmeister498
Mlord465
Khaldor405
KnowMe300
crisheroes178
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV499
League of Legends
• Nemesis2901
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1667
Other Games
• Shiphtur61
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 16m
OSC
7h 16m
Replay Cast
7h 16m
OSC
20h 16m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.