• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:15
CEST 19:15
KST 02:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12477 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24 25 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 01:24 GMT
#1015
Very un-chez-y
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 02:48 GMT
#1024
I think Chez and Slam are town

HF, Rayn, Rels, copcake all town

MZ, TS, Jock, Dandel the PoE

Nothing‘s changed from D1

I‘m on Rels for nonsense reasons for the offchance Dandel is scum and it gives him a glimmer of hope

Did I forget anyone?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 02:59 GMT
#1027
On September 02 2022 11:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 11:48 Vivax wrote:
I think Chez and Slam are town

HF, Rayn, Rels, copcake all town

MZ, TS, Jock, Dandel the PoE

Nothing‘s changed from D1

I‘m on Rels for nonsense reasons for the offchance Dandel is scum and it gives him a glimmer of hope

Did I forget anyone?

Welcome back to the game mate
What do you mean, nothing's changed from D1? Maybe you had random lists here and there but I don't remember a single reasoning?
What are your reasons for, like, all of these? :p Especially Chez TBH?


TS had a mediator kind of post I mentioned while rayn was around. Also lacked suspicion on MZ (suggests mz town)

Chez latest lists make sense if he‘s assuming me or HF could be bussing two mates

Jock just had the look of trying too hard early game with the quote chain + one-liner for each quote post (I did it later in same style while purely shitposting)

Dandel made a massive case post on the wrong person (deco) when I threatened to death ray a scum, but also kinda ignored MZ

Basically, I look for the guys who do just more than the ones doing barely anything or shitposting
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 03:09 GMT
#1030
On August 31 2022 21:45 Dandel Ion wrote:
Rels, just read along in his filter if you will I'm going chronological on this

#529 rayn and koshi top town, votes copcake and floats jock and slam
as per #533 copcake is a sheep off koshi
that all looks fine so far, no?
#534, #535, #537 is the first instance of what I mean. HF wasn't tunneling but hey maybe he was tunneling after all.
This is meant to look like progression but it's actually just nothing.
#542 towncases copcake

next saga
#543 vivax and dandel deserve to be shot
#544 because we're both 'useless'

then
#548 Slam is scummy
#553 actually he has no idea how to read Slam and his filter is not alignment indicative for him. HF's case does not make Slam scum. But Slam's posts still 'feel kind of fabricated'.

back on an old horse
#555 I'm just reacting to jock, which implies jock is leading and driving the conversation and I'm just being pulled along, however,
#556 + #557 Jock is still the one looking like mafia here, somehow because it "seems that you want to grab an easy win while fearing to be too obvious"
When his own argument to dismiss me is that jock drove the entire conversation. But that can not possibly be townie because professional fencesitter Rels needs more pointy bits of wood to park his ass.
#558 notably directly after the above, asks Vivax to participate, probably in full trust that Vivax will not, in fact do that. And you can always point back and go 'bad meanie Vivax didn't want to talk to me, big sad so scum'. This is just set-up for a future push and in no way can Rels actually think this would help him in reading Vivax.

But then, it's not really about trying to figure out who is town and who is scum, just who is 'pushable' and how believable these pushes are.

Going along
#562 Jock was just looking for an easy way to fabricate a scumread
When jock points out that he didn't, #569 comes to the rescue because that certainly does not prove that Rels is WRONG. It could totally be except he caps the post off by weakening his own stance to 'just a counter-example, not proof'.
Yo for real my fence is breaking under the weight of this man.

YO IT'S MY HOMEBOI DECONDUO UP IN HEA
#573 "hahahaha =D" jock's decon case is unconvincing but Rels will re-read it.
I assume it's not terrible because he doesn't post about it further just asks about it in #578
instead
#576 jock is just so scummy holy shit guyse
#579 Rels is now voting Slam
#583 decon's vote on Rels is "bad :p"
#584 Slam is the preferred lynch
#586 actually, decon is super natural, and yeah sure there's little 'substance' but for no discernable reason deconduo deserves completely different treatment than Vivax or Dandel did when decon is essentially the same slot.
Decon is mafia with Rels calling it here, especially since
#587 in Rels' townreads, decon suddenly doesn't appear at all! Wowzers! idk fam the last post sure read like a supposed townread to me but what do I know
#588 PoE, decon is in here because Rels remembered his own strategy I assume. But Vivax should be lynched over him (or Tube/Matt) anyway, funny how that works out. Whoever's not there is supposed to be scum I guess, idk. So me/Slam/jock but Rels doesn't have the cojones to actually call out a scumteam with both me and jock on it because he knows how insane and wrong that will sound to anybody.


The only player Rels bothers to fake a shred of progression on is Copcake.
That's literally it. Nothing on nobody else really means anything to this man.
Rels is mafia and as a tight little bonus i'm pretty sure that if he flips red decon is the next scum.


This one is scummy, also post numbers wtf. So much token effort all over it

On August 31 2022 09:08 Tubesock wrote:
That's how Rayn scumhunts. He looks at what HE expects people to think or do if they're town and if they don't meet that then he thinks they're mafia. Not sure why he got so triggered just now but meh.

He's not really talking game mechanics like you're saying it.


Mediator post, scum feeling bad at thread atmosphere getting heated

On August 30 2022 03:20 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
I do wish to be a replacement

Strange way to start. Why?

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:04 deconduo wrote:
So we are definitely lynching Chezinu D1 right?


Probably not no. I'm hoping he makes more funny videos.

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


Wait are you claiming mafia or am i misunderstanding?

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


I believe you 100%.**

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


What?

I didn't get it either.

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

Not you?


**this opinion may be subject to change without notice and at any time.


Jock posting like this among his first three posts, also pinging Dandel like that already ew. They never learn
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 03:15 GMT
#1031
On September 02 2022 09:55 Chezinu wrote:
HF MZ RL


On September 02 2022 09:57 Chezinu wrote:
MZ Tub ??


On September 02 2022 09:58 Chezinu wrote:
There is usually that one mafia that votes against the others when there are 3 mafia for that town credits. Players like HF and Vivax would be the GF-like mafia style.


This is Chez weighing combs and assuming one busser.
I don't think it gets much townier than this

But I think it's Dandel, TS, Jock tbh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 03:18 GMT
#1032
Also yeah I forgot matt, but guy's obvitowning it hard imo
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 03:32 GMT
#1036
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


This is town
Because it's correct
I've gotten soft tbh, but I already mentioned it earlier, it was just hard to get

On September 01 2022 18:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


loool, how can you ever think this

My new town meta: One scum to pocket, two to casually ping

Pretend this is correct, or tops 2

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 21:19 Vivax wrote:
I‘ll just assume 3 mafia

180ing on MZ

It‘s tube, jock, MZ imo


If it's 2/3, replace with ???


??? being Dandel

Who then claimed doc

Nevertheless, I have to filter Koshi postmortem
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 03:41 GMT
#1038
On September 01 2022 07:30 Koshi wrote:
If MZ is town mafia played even better.
Chez should be shot.


Well, last line could imply Chez
Which in my PoE would rather clear Jock than the other two

But it's NK so ehh, could have a ton of reasons behind it

On September 01 2022 07:15 Koshi wrote:
Ok. I am open to the idea Di Mz and some1 on the deco train is scum. Maybe tube.

If so. Town played well. Mafia slightly better.


This one could be a hit. But I'm least confident on MZ, MZ has a tendency of comparing the way he thinks to other players, and generally looks at that also in regards to me and Dandel. That's imo quite townie as a train of thought.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 04:04 GMT
#1047
On September 02 2022 12:50 Rels wrote:
And thanks Vivax for stepping up


Burnt out, but I'm not slanking on D2
Game is good for squeezing a brain dry when you get an urge of being creative, but overdoing it causes unwanted side effects. Today's is insomnia.

gn!

##Vote: Tubesock

(I'd rather try for Dandel at a later day he's been keeping my morale up)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 04:16 GMT
#1050
Rels seems convinced CC is mafia, but if that‘s true it‘s a bit disappointing and we need more scummy looking townies

I think I did a decent job on D1 on that
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 04:18 GMT
#1051
ordo ab chao sounds like more fun than yawn ab ordo
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 11:52 GMT
#1081
On September 02 2022 15:46 Jockmcplop wrote:
ok hi guys.
i took a day off cos i was frustrated so i went and sat in the park all day.
it was nice.
i'll spend this morning reading because i have to type one handed and it takes too long.
then this afternoon i will tell you all why vivax is still mafia.
probably.


Hi Dandel
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 11:58 GMT
#1084
On September 02 2022 15:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 11:28 Rels wrote:
On September 02 2022 09:47 Holyflare wrote:
On September 02 2022 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Wait why is Rels town in your opinion now?


Game was kinda dead, he brought life to it.

The amount of scummy LHF pushing for his wagon is above critical mass enough that I think mafia are just pushing there because it's a free place to hide currently.

The voracity of people gunning for him doesn't equate to how people have been pushing him. I made some posts, Dandel made a case, Jock kind of interacted with it yet it's not those 3 names that are really clamouring for his head currently, it's just a weird vague consensus where these other people don't really explain why they want to vote rels.


What does LHF mean?

Low Hanging Fruit

Or, easy mislynch targets


A few easy mislynch targets a day keeps the doctor away
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 12:04 GMT
#1086
On September 02 2022 21:01 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 20:58 Vivax wrote:
On September 02 2022 15:00 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 02 2022 11:28 Rels wrote:
On September 02 2022 09:47 Holyflare wrote:
On September 02 2022 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Wait why is Rels town in your opinion now?


Game was kinda dead, he brought life to it.

The amount of scummy LHF pushing for his wagon is above critical mass enough that I think mafia are just pushing there because it's a free place to hide currently.

The voracity of people gunning for him doesn't equate to how people have been pushing him. I made some posts, Dandel made a case, Jock kind of interacted with it yet it's not those 3 names that are really clamouring for his head currently, it's just a weird vague consensus where these other people don't really explain why they want to vote rels.


What does LHF mean?

Low Hanging Fruit

Or, easy mislynch targets


A few easy mislynch targets a day keeps the doctor away


Why do you think rels voted you when you agreed on 2/3 scumreads?
Why did you then change your other scumread to agree with rels' 3rd?


Rels can do what he wants I don't think he's scum.
I didn't change my scumread to copcake.

You can accuse me of a few things but copying reads is not one of them (and should be no argument anyway)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 12:11 GMT
#1089
Wait a moment, need to contribute.
What's in the fridge, Chez? It looks a bit like mine. Is it a Ganymede space lobster?

[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 12:22 GMT
#1091
On September 02 2022 21:16 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 18:52 Vivax wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


loool, how can you ever think this


Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 12:32 Vivax wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


This is town
Because it's correct
I've gotten soft tbh, but I already mentioned it earlier, it was just hard to get


Vivax I'm confused by exactly what the second post here means...


It means Dandel got free pass'd
I've had suspicions but I chose to turn a blind eye because I like his posts
It's a sunny day today against the previsions of a week of shit weather, occasionally clouded by BHs banhammer
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 12:43 GMT
#1092
On September 02 2022 21:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 21:16 Jockmcplop wrote:
On September 01 2022 18:52 Vivax wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


loool, how can you ever think this


On September 02 2022 12:32 Vivax wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


This is town
Because it's correct
I've gotten soft tbh, but I already mentioned it earlier, it was just hard to get


Vivax I'm confused by exactly what the second post here means...


It means Dandel got free pass'd
I've had suspicions but I chose to turn a blind eye because I like his posts
It's a sunny day today against the previsions of a week of shit weather, occasionally clouded by BHs banhammer


Even google is threatening me with hammers now

[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 13:35 GMT
#1100
Game's turned weird, and it wasn't me
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 13:47 GMT
#1104
On September 02 2022 22:42 Mattchew wrote:
I have just been hit with a cold feeling that mafia are completely controlling this game. So many frail players to pick off if the mafia team is competent they could be coasting to a win


It's always been that way !
The real question and vested interest behind forum mafia is how replicable a writer is
No good book allows you to predict the ending halfway through, sometimes it requires plot twists
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 13:53 GMT
#1105
It's a competition to find the true troll overlord. The biggest saints who at the same time are the biggest drama queens.
Not another brick in the wall of samesies.

If you read GoT, there were times where the author made you hate him for certain turns of events. But you will almost never forget the despair you experienced.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 409
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46773
Calm 3091
firebathero 161
actioN 139
Free 43
Mong 30
Rock 28
ToSsGirL 28
Pusan 20
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK9
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1723
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister555
Mlord463
Khaldor448
KnowMe294
crisheroes178
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur702
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 45m
OSC
5h 45m
Replay Cast
5h 45m
OSC
18h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.